Chapter 2 : The entrance ceremony
1.3k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The day of the entrance ceremony of High school)

/3 months ago/

"Hey, Dude Have you seen the teachers? They were extremely hot. "  Everyone in the school was chattering about the new things they were seeing and having a good time, and why wouldn't they? Today was the first day of high school for them, so they needed to be excited.

Two particular youngsters in the throng stared around the school and the audience with astonishment.

"Hey, Brian, this school is bigger than I expected."

A boy in a black uniform with silver hair speaks to a boy standing next to him.

"No joke, it doesn't name itself the best for nothing," adds Brian, a brown-haired boy.

As they were discussing their feelings about their new school, an announcement came over the speakers, instructing students to assemble in the correct order in the field.

Brian and the silver-haired kid then went into their section, as did the other students.

The students then spent 10 minutes organizing themselves, which made quite a racket throughout the field.

The headmaster sat in a large, grandiose chair on the stage, facing the school grounds, and oversaw everything.

After a time, when the line of pupils had formed, the headmaster stood from his seat and spoke, approaching the microphone connected to the pole.

"Hello and welcome to our school. As if you're about to go on a new adventure. Please give me a round of applause for that." We all clapped as ordered by the headmaster. "So, first and foremost, I will tell you a really crucial point about our school that you must follow if you want to study here," he added. He looked around at the pupils and started, "In school, you are not permitted to use any form of smartphone. Furthermore, if we discover any adult content in any form in a student's backpack, this applies to both males and girls, we will issue a TC." He then returned to his seat after concluding his remarks.

Then from the audience, a girl slowly walked in a dignified manner, stepped up on the platform and, bowing to the various professors and the head teacher, she held the microphone, staring at the students, she began saying, "Hello, My name is Aoi Miyazaki, and I'm a first-year Class-A freshman and your school representative. So, first and foremost, I'd want to thank the school committee for entrusting me with such an important duty, as well as you for your hospitality. We also seek to improve the reputation of our institution... That's all I have to say about it. Let us get along."

She finished her remarks with a lovely smile. However, the smile she gave the youngsters won many of the boys' hearts.

Aoi Miyazaki has Asher hair that is long, a white complexion, pink cheekbones, and plump lips. Her figure is that of a typical high school girl, she has a seductive demeanor in her speech and posture, and she has the ethnicity of an Asian.

"Cale, isn't she stunning? Is she even legit?"

Brian Asked, tapping their shoulders of Cale in front of him.

"Well, she is lovely, I must admit, but she isn't my type."

"Lol, dude," they both laughed. "Even if she was your type, she wouldn't give us a side glance."

As she stepped off the stage, another person approached it.

A girl in a Black blazer, short skirt, black stockings, and short purple hair,  stood up, three students trailing behind her, looking like Royalty.

She began speaking in a dominating voice after getting onstage without looking at the teachers.

"Tanya Alfred here, you're Student Council President. In school, you can address me as President. As a result, many new kids will join us today to begin the new school year. I hope you have a good time and please follow the regulations. Another thing I wanted to mention is that the council will hold a meeting every Sunday after school, which you must all attend. Is that clear?" She cast a chilly stare across the audience as students chanted "yes."

() () ()

"Hey, Brian. Do you believe she's too risky to be President of the Student Council?"

"That is something I agree with. She's stunning, yet just seeing her gives me goosebumps." They then concluded the ceremony by instructing us to proceed to our different courses and informing us what the school may offer us in the future.

Brian and I Then got near a board in the building center that was crowded with students. The student's classroom and seat numbers are listed on this board, which they can see from here.

For five minutes, I struggled through the mob. I was able to go near to the board in order to get a decent perspective, while Brian kept away from the throng.

"Well, I have to confess, he's very sluggish," I reflected quietly.

I saw my and Brian's names on the board while looking about, but seeing them made me frustrated.

I just headed toward Brian, with a grumpy expression on my face. Who was interested in the details?

"Hello, Mr. What's up with that expression? You know you're terrifying me."

After scratching my head, I answered, "Why shouldn't I be? You and I are in a different class, you idiot."

The smile on his face faded as he glanced at me in... Perhaps astonishment.

"That was fairly messed up, but that's for later, so which section are you in?"

"I'm a first-year A student, whereas you're a first-year B student."

"It's expected that you'll be in Section A because you've always been good in studies while I'm lousy," he said bitterly.

I put my hands on his shoulders in an attempt to cheer him up. "Don't be too upset dude, we just have to pass our class time and then we can catch up, and in the following middle terms, if you do well in it, you can just shift sections, so don't be down." After hearing my words, he relaxed and nodded, and we both began heading up the stairs to the third floor, where our classrooms are.

.

As I entered the classroom, I noticed numerous new students, much like myself, marveling at their new surroundings and chattering amongst themselves.

They were so preoccupied that they didn't even give me a sidelong glance. That is, nevertheless, quite natural. Everyone else is with their buddies, except for me, who is alone, separated from the only buddy I have.

I understand that having only one friend is unusual and that socialization is vital, but I didn't have the opportunity to establish friends from a young age, and the occurrence caused me a tremendous deal of sorrow. That I grew introverted and withdrawn. But everything changed in junior high when I met Brian for the first time. When I first met Brian, he was the polar opposite of me. While he was cheerful and chatting with everyone, I was downcast. I had already accepted that I couldn't make any new friends with the way I was, so I stayed how I was... But that rapidly changed when Brian approached me and asked to be friends with me. I had no idea what he was talking about when he inquired.

"It's not like he's proposing to you," you may say, but it seemed comparable to me since it was new to me. Then he began hanging out with me, taking me to various locations and attempting to cheer me up. I questioned him why he made friends with me one day when we were in the cafeteria. In answer, he stated that I have the eyes of his late brother, who was also unhappy and depressed as a result of the bullying.

Overall, I'm grateful to have a buddy like Brian in my life, and I hope he remains so for the rest of my life.

I arrived at class and began looking for my assigned seat.

While I went back to verify, a feminine voice entered my ears as I was looking for my seat.

"Are you searching for a place to sit?" A girl with ash-colored hair stood in front of me, her dark pupils fixated on me. Aoi Miyazaki, our class representative.

"O-oh yeah I am," I said.

I then informed her of my seat number. And she listened to me and showed me my seat, pointing to the final row, directly by a window.

"Many thanks for your assistance."

"Sure thing, no issue. It is my responsibility as a class representative to assist students "She smiled as she spoke to me.

"I'll see you then." After saying this, I proceeded to

But then she says, "Hey, what's your name?"

"My name is Cale," I said as I turned around.

...

I sat in my chair, placed my bag on the desk, and began to look around the classroom. The majority of the students were seated at their desks, calmly waiting for the homeroom instructor to arrive.

The view of the school grounds and the garden beyond from the window next to my desk was breathtaking.

Our homeroom instructor entered our room as I was staring out the window.

She was a lady in her mid-twenties, dressed in a white t-shirt over a black coat, a skirt, and black stockings.

"Greetings, my name is Natalie Brahms." For the first year of school, I will be your homeroom teacher. So now—

A voice interrupted her as she was speaking.

"Miss, may I please come in?" A girl gathering her breath within the classroom's entryway muttered

We all turn to look at the newcomer.

She had black luscious hair and creamy flawless skin. She had a little jewelry around her neck. In a school uniform, showing plumpness and black stockings.

Many of the guys who saw her were flooded with emotion. I was one of them as well, and why wouldn't I be? Other than my sister, she was one of the most beautiful people I'd ever seen. If she were to be defined by one thing, it would be a fresh red rose.

"Sure, come in, but just keep track of your time from now on."

The girl nodded as she entered the classroom, and Miss Natalie pointed to her seat, which was just beside me at an empty desk.

'Oh my... Don't tell her she'll be sitting next to me,' I thought to myself.

She walked gently around the unoccupied desk next to me as the boys behind her began to scrutinize her while the females moaned as they noticed them acting strangely.

"Horrible Bastards"

She sat down and retrieved her textbook from her backpack.

Miss Natalie began her class lesson by saying,

Nervous-Nervous-nervous... This was running through my mind. Because of this, her desk was fairly near to mine. Her shampoo-scented hair was crowding my nostrils, and her bare thighs were too distracting for me.

"Are you alright?"

"W-what?" "No, I'm fine."

She returns her attention to Miss's lectures, seeing everything as fine, while I desire to die from shame.

I didn't even realize my anxiousness was so obvious that she could see it... Fuck me.

The class then continued smoothly till it concluded after 40 minutes and the first break began.

.

I exited the classroom and went to Brian's class.

As I approached the first year, B, I noticed Brian surrounded by several females and guys who were evidently begging for his phone number.

It's nothing new for me to watch my best buddy belittled by others. In junior high, he was always popular for a variety of reasons: personality, appearance, athletics, and academics. You might say he was a big shot, and as a result, he gets along with practically everyone. His benevolence is the most surprising aspect of his nature that I have personally witnessed. He makes people feel at ease with the way he communicates with them. But one thing struck me the most: why doesn't he pursue any kind of relationship? Many females proposed to him in junior high, and he turned them all down. When I questioned him why he does this, he said that it was not the proper moment.

When he saw me from his desk, he motioned me over as everyone was surrounding him. They cast an inquisitive glance in my direction, but as soon as they spotted me, they lost interest. It's like saying to me, "Oh, you're just an average man." Nothing noteworthy. " That's all good with me. I'm not looking for attention or anything.

He raced towards me after saying farewell to them and grabbed my shoulders tightly, shaking me.

"What are you doing, Stop Man?" I'm feeling dizzy."

"So Bro, how was your class?" he said after releasing my shoulders.  enthusiastically.

"So far, nothing noteworthy. To say.I sat alone in class. That's all I've got."

"Do you mean you didn't try to talk to anyone?" I kept my mouth shut.

"Mann, you have to interact with people. You know"

"Yes, I understand, but enough with my narrative. So, how did you find the experience?"

"Always try to avoid the word huh? It worked out fairly nicely. I have to say that the folks in my class were extremely pleasant and courteous, and I've made a couple of friends as well."

"That's great news for you. Let's go to the cafeteria and have some refreshments."

" Sounds good, lass goes" He seemed to be doing well, which is fantastic for me. I was concerned that he was lonely. What a fool I was to think of him like me. Truly, I'm truly such an idiot.

.

As they gossiped, Brian and Cale were both headed downstairs to the cafeteria zone.

There were 20 tables with four seats apiece in the cafeteria, as well as a large food counter with five personnel providing meals to the students.

While they approached the cafeteria, they noticed numerous students with their meals on their tables, conversing with their friends as they ate.

"Wow, this place is a lot bigger than our old school."

Brian exclaimed as Cal nodded, and the two proceeded to the counter.

"What do you want to eat?" Brian inquired as Cale stated, "whatever he liked."

They bought two sandwiches and two soft drinks and took a seat at an adjacent table that was oddly empty.

.

Three girls were eating lunch at a table not far from the duo.

"Hey, Cathy,"  "why aren't you eating?" A  girl said to a beautiful girl in the group who was looking at something and not eating her food.

"Do you know the boys sat there, Janet?"

Janet followed Catherine's fingers to the final row of tables, where she pointed out two people enjoying their snacks and laughing.

"Hum... Oh, I recognize one of them. Brian, the lad with brown hair who allegedly became famous in our class on the first day, and the other with silver hair whose name I don't remember.  Are you interested in them? "

"That is not the case. I was only intrigued since the boy with silver hair sat near me today."

"What's the big deal? Did he hurt you in any way? Should I go ahead and hit him in the face? " Janet fist-pumped.

"Don't worry, it's not like that; I just thought he was a fun person."

"You realize how you sound, don't you?"

"How?"

"Like a private investigator." They both chuckled.

"Hey, you two, what are you laughing about?" The girl who was sleeping with earbuds wakes up disturbed by their noises.

"Not telling you," Janet and Catherine exclaimed in unison as they high-fived one another.

While the other girl and Janet talked, Catherine sipped her cold tea and glanced at the two males.

She whispered gently, licking her lips seductively.

"Well, it appears that school is enjoyable."

______

Also on Webnovel: http://wbnv.in/a/b4h5TfT

23