Chapter 9 : A person from the past
733 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was sitting in class, my gaze wandering from there to here.  It's all due to the event at the karaoke bar. I cursed myself a lot when I got home, but then again, it wasn't going to help anything. But that's not why I'm uncomfortable; I'm nervous because someone from the girl witnessed me doing it, and the girl with whom I was having an intimate relationship was undoubtedly aware of what happened last afternoon.

"Fuckkkkkk," I yelled silently.

The classroom was packed with students, and the chitter chatter was deafening. I looked over at the unoccupied desk next to mine. For a brief moment, a notion occurred to me, which I quickly dismissed. Catherine, it wasn't you, RIGHT? Yes, I'm certain of it, but deep down, I know I was only attempting to ease my mind by disregarding information that may or may not have been real.

Catherine came dashing to my side a moment later, her regular self with a huge gorgeous smile pasted on her face.

"Sorry for leaving you guys without saying goodbye last night." She clutches her ear with her right hand while cutely leaning into my side, causing me to wince.

"It's all right. I understand because it was getting late. By the way, Catherine, I have a question for you." She turned around as she was putting her bag on her desk.

"Um, go ahead, I'm all ears."

"Well, this may seem strange, but..."

"But what about it? With your pause, you arouse my interest." She shakes my shoulders with two hands.

"Hum, did I do something strange when I got drunk?" These words were difficult to speak, but one thing is certain: I need to clear up the mistake before it escalates and makes things unpleasant.

She stared for a few seconds, gazing at me blankly, before breaking out laughing.

"What's the deal with your laughter? Did I ask a strange question?" She informed me as she paused, her laughter and wiped away her tears of delight.

"I'm sorry, but you reminded me of last night's Karaoke."

"So I did something strange," I said, hung up.

"Strange is an understatement. You went above and above, "

Catherine suddenly became serious.

I knew it was coming.

"Please allow me a moment to explain myself-

"You called Janet a bitch, Pftt, That was amazing, I can't stop laughing thinking about it" She busted out laughing again, recalling the previous night at Karaoke.

I let out a sigh of relief.

So Catherine must be unaware of the event at karaoke, or she may be aware of everything and is purposefully avoiding the subject.

"What are you thinking with that solemn expression?"

"Nothing. Oh, I neglected to mention that today is the first day of my Student Council duties."

"Oh, I see you were chosen as the new First Year Committee member."

"Well, I was, but I don't want to work for the council."

"Well, I think it'll be best for you," Catherine replied as she fixed her hair, which drew my attention because she was looking more lovely today than she has in a while.

"Is there anything exceptional happening today?"

"I'm astounded. How did you find out? " She stated AS She drew her chair closer to mine and turned to face me.

My attention was drawn to her creamy thighs at the time, which were really appealing.

"Hey, You should get out of your trance and respond."

"Oh, about that, you seem more gorgeous than usual today."

"Are you suggesting I don't look this good on other days?" She inquired, her face gloomy.

"H-hey, that's what I was saying and you-you know what, I'm out." Turning my gaze away from her, I said, totally annoyed.

"Just kidding. You're correct, since I'm going out with Brian today." Astonished, my face shifted to her directly on its own.

"Are you sure Brian is bringing you out on a date?" If that's the case, I'm glad he invited her out. I was afraid he wouldn't have the nerve to propose to her, but this changed everything.

"I-not it's a date," she blushed, "he's simply bringing me to dinner with him." Her tone made it plain that she was feeling the same way about Brian, which was affection.

"Whatever you say" After that, we continued our conversation for a long time till Our class started.

But one thing from this conversation cleared out, Which was Catherine wasn't the one who I was intimate with at Karaoke that day.

.....

I was on my way to the student council room on the third floor.

I'd be lying if I claimed I wasn't nervous. This is the first time I've served on a school's internal council in my academic career.

At the time, I was turning my head to see who was calling my name.

Anoha Rubin, the Vice President of the Student Council, approached me carefully.

"Haaa, aren't you Cale? The new member of council? " Catching her breath, she said.

"Y-yes, vice president."

"Oh, I had a feeling. So let's go together. I was also heading there."

"Sure." Then we both went to the student council meeting room.

I caught a glimpse of her as she walked. Her pink lips and scarlet cheeks gave her the look of a vampire, and her little eyes were intriguing, to say the least. She switched her attention to me when she noticed I was looking at her face and questioned

"Is something on my face, You've been looking for a while now. I've noticed, " I'm Dead.

"No, there's nothing wrong; I was simply admiring your earrings."

"Earrings?"

"Yes, I've bought these before for my sister, so I was simply checking out the design." She resumed her stroll, happy with my response, as the devastation was prevented.

.

.

.

I was sitting on a sofa inside the Student Council office, in front of the President, Tanya Alfred, who was busy talking with a girl who was a new member like me. Explaining to her the work that she'll Handle from now on

"I hope you get the essence of it." Tanya Alfred spoke..

"Thank you, President; it will be an honor to serve with the council." The president nodded satisfied as the girl exited the building before bowing her head.

"Cale, take it easy. You are capable "I reflected inwardly.

She concentrates her steely stare at me while checking her wristwatch.

"You are Cale, right? That kid that I selected as the Council member that day. "

"Yes, President," I said robotically.

She pulled a notepad from the shelf next to her and offered it to me.

"What exactly are these, President?"

"That is the task you will complete under my supervision for the month."

Anoha Rubin appears at that point, adjusting her adorable bunny specs.

"That's a lot of work for a beginner, President. Wouldn't it be preferable if he started off small?" With puppy eyes, she wrapped her hands around the president.

She slapped her head slowly and muttered

"I told you not to wear those spectacles in the council office, didn't I?" she asked, smiling.

"But these are my favorite ones," Anoha rubbed her brow, "how could I not wear them?"

"Aoha, would you like to get spanked?"

Anoha's cheeks flushed with humiliation as she hurried away from the scene, yelling, "President, you're such a bully!" President Tanya laughed as she spotted her fleeing back. I laughed as well when I observed the happy moment.

The lovely grin immediately disappeared as she turned to face me, coldly asking, "So, any questions?"

"P-president, You see, I'm not that much of an expert on this type of thing. If you can guide me, I mean not by yourself, but by a student who is knowledgeable about these things, it will help a lot to complete this work," I stated with fear of getting scolded by the president.

After hearing my explanation, she nodded and stated, "understandable." She moved closer to me as she rose from her seat and sat by me.

"P-president," I sat up from the seat in shock.

"Did you happen to encounter a ghost?" Come sit by me. I'll go over the specifics with you."

"you don't have to-

"I'll repeat it once more." I instantly sat down, obeying her orders. Her thighs were brushing mine,

"Too close," I cried to myself.

My gaze was Unintentionally drawn to her chest as I saw bra Stripes were visible, which caused my face to become hot.

"Hey, where is your concentration? Do you understand how fortunate you are to be able to learn from me? I suppose you don't. Now concentrate" Following that, I concentrated on her as she described how things operate.

. . . .

"That's it for today,"  I released a sigh of relief as she declared the end of today's lesson.

I'd been sitting for an hour and a half, which had made my back hurt.

She urged me to halt as I was gathering the notebook in my file and about to depart.

"Can you just give me your phone number?"

"M-mine president?" I said, pointing to myself.

"Is there anyone else here but you?" she inquired, her brow furrowed.

"That's correct; is it for the student profile?"

"No, you're under my supervision, therefore it's my responsibility to keep track of your progress, which is why I'm taking your phone number."

Then I exchanged contact information with her before departing for my class.

.....

I flopped down on a neighboring sofa as I saw him leave the Student Council room. My pulse was thumping like crazy.

"H-he didn't recognize me," I noticed. That day at the council was a complete surprise to me. I never imagined that I'd be reunited with him.

I'm relieved he's doing okay. For the last year, I had been concerned about where he was and what he was doing. But seeing him well and laughing with his buddies has put my mind at ease.

His warmth could still be felt in my thighs. His breath was still in my face as I drew closer to him.

I searched for him in many places and couldn't find him, but now that he's here, I'm not going to leave you. I'm going to cherish you. That's something I couldn't do for the past 4 years.

Smiling, I grabbed the cushion beside me, which had been in Cale's hand the entire time.

"I've missed you, Cale."

16