Filler Chapter: Forgotten Message
525 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo!

Masako long time no see! If by chance you're hearing this recording, then I'm glad that the tranplant was successful.

I know you may have a lot of questions and totally confused right now and its totally understandable when you wake up in an unfamiliar environment.

You might not remember me due to the 'memory band' being outdated making some of your memories jumbled up. But I'd like you to stay strong and 'keep moving forward'.

Even if you really hate that phrase. I'll keep saying it again and again for you. After all that's the kind of guy you are.

I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you when you really need it and I really regret saying those things to you at that time, it was really insensitive of me, thinking that I know what you've been through.

Despite that, I really wanted you to be happy. You deserved it after life had put you through so much. I did my best. I did many terrible things... I put an innocent child through hell just to bring you back. You may hate me for it but if it's for you I wouldn't hesitate.

It's such a shame I wasn't there to greet you... Please do you best to live freely. The only thing I could give you is freedom through your second chance in life.

If by chance you meet her, please rely on her. I guarantee she's a good person, atleast better than me at taking care of someone.

...

- Mouzei Nakita

* * *

"... End recording... Let's just hope he sees this..."

The black figure in tattered clothes left the room as screams echoed outside.

"-Over here you stupid shit!"

As his voice faded into the distance, the recording fell as tremors shook the floor.

Gunfire erupted shortly after, with a distorded screech, all screams were quickly silenced.

[UPLOADING 2 LARGE FILES...]

[UPLOADING MASAKO(1).MMR TO HOST.]

[UPLOADING FROLIC.MMR TO MAIN SERVER DATABASE.]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PROGRESS (0%)

Estimated time to finish task:
30,234 Hours

30