Filler Chapter 3: Memories
114 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello... My name is Masaiya Ako...

I don't know what to write so might as well write my name. By the way, my first Name is Masaiya and my last name is Ako. Traditionally it should be switched around but I'm used to introducing myself like that.

Anyways... Seeing this papers around me, I thought it might be fun if I wrote something like a diary to help me calm down.

- - - - -

Hello again... I don't know why I keep writing like I'm talking to someone but it makes me feel less lonely so maybe it's a good idea to keep writing it.

By the way... Do Cornbeef in the Western region... I mean why is there a meatloaf Cornbeef, chunky Cornbeef and an orange soup Cornbeef. I thought all Cornbeef is just you know... Minced beef and sometimes having small potato cubed inside.

This was disappointing...

- - - - -

Hello...

I'm slowly running out things to talk to... There's nothing much in here... I didn't want to go down either... It's too scary...

Might as well draw something.

- - - - -

I drew a cat and it reminded me of Ginger... He was a stray who I sometimes give food on my way to school. Too bad, he stopped showing up when I'm in college.

- - - - -

I've been drawing a lot of random things, my hands are still wobbly so most of what I drew looked a bit jagged.

Maybe I should draw the some things in my past so it could help me remember what kind of person I used to be. I already know how forgetful I am but I don't want to forget myself given the situation I'm in.

Anyways... I should start with the earliest memory I could remember.

- - - - -

I live in... I know I'm from the Eastern region but I can't remember the city I grew up in... I'll write it later if I remember.

Anyways...

In kindergarten, my parents dropped me off without saying anything much. Though I felt kinda jealous seeing other kids with their parents seeing them off with words of encouragement. But I'm fine with it since my parents always gives me candy when I did something good in kindergarten.

While the boys played in the sand pit, I was getting played by the girls. They played with my hair but it didn't feel bad as they like to pet my head.

Though the boys were sometimes mean to me, the girls always stand up for me. It was at that time I was more comfortable with them rather than those mean kids.

As time went on, I let my hair grew as much as I can since I always enjoyed them petting my head. Though we sometimes played house, I don't know why I'm always the daughter even though I'm a boy, but I didn't mind since they always shared their candy with me like I did with them.

One day while we were playing the playground, a boy started talking to me. He alway said things about dinosaurs which made me interested for a bit. At that time most of my friends are helping out with the teachers in making sandwiches, so having someone new talk to me overwhelmed me a bit.

I forgot his name but he was also the sort of kid that gets along with others quite easily, though his bright orange hair stood out like a sore thumb. He kept telling me why a girl like me wears shorts, it annoyed me how he didn't believe I'm a boy no matter what I said to him.

Aside from that, he's a good friend I made during that time.

- - - - -

After I graduated kindergarten, I'm now in First Grade. Many of the kids went into different schools, so the only one I knew were few girls that like to play with my hair and the orange haired boy that kept sticking with me.

There was one time, I met his parent and remembered how they kept teasing him whenever he was with me but I didn't mind much during that time.

As we picked our seat, he was, as expected, sat right next to me. Though my friend kept arguing with him for hogging me all for himself. I think they were good friends.

Whenever the school ended, their parents always picks them up. But for me I always walked home since my parents told me to be 'independent'. At first I didn't like it but seeing that boy walk home with me, it made me think it wasn't that bad at all.

Though it surprised me knowing he was living right by our neighborhood, it was fun hanging out with him during the weekends.

As much it was fun, it was sad that my parents said we were moving out. I didn't say proper goodbyes to my friends but at that time I hope they still kept being friends even when I'm gone.

- - - - -

In a city we moved in, I was in a brand new school with no one there I knew. It was lonely but I had to be a good kid since Mama and Papa are working hard.

During in third grade, the boys kept making fun of what I look. I didn't understand why they were so mean but eventually it started getting worse.

They sometimes pull my hair or trip me when I'm walking before going away laughing, though there times few of the girls who pitied me started standing up for me, it made me feel worse than feeling glad that I'm safe.

But there was this one girl who was also our class president who started to stick to me. She always scolds me for being weak but was still kind to sometimes pet my head, but it always felt nice when there was someone petting my head.

When I asked her why she's so nice to me, she responded that I reminded her of her friend, which was the pink haired girl from the 1st grade, though I didn't get along with her for various of reasons.

...

During this time, whenever I went home, I didn't know why it felt so hard to breathe. Sometimes Mama is being mean to Papa but when I asked her why, she told me this is normal. It's scary, but I trust her.

- - - - -

During 4th grade, Ms. President was my classmate again which made us both happy.

She was my best friend at this time, while she protect me from bullies, I always teach her in subjects she struggled with. She was surprised at first how good I was at studying, which she then always praised me for getting high grades soon after, but I only did it since it was the only time where Mama and Papa get along and smile for me.

School life was normal, we reached 6th grade and made new friends. Ms. President was still my best friend I always hang out with, she also taught me how to draw which I'm thankful for. I didn't have much hobbies, so learning to draw decently can be fun when I saw my improvements.

I wanted to draw pretty pictures like her.

...

Whenever we hangout she always had a smile on her face, it also made me happy when there's someone always there for you.

One time, she gave me chocolates and she looked nervous when I ate it. She told me she made it herself which surprised me how good it tasted. When I complemented how good it was she hid her face in embarrassment but she was happy, and when I knew what day it was, I gave some in return thanking her for being a good friend.

I was already used to this since during kindergarten the teachers asked me and the girls to help make chocolates and exchange it with our friends, but when I gave it to her, she looked sad instead.

She told me 'stupid' before running off to somewhere. I tried to catch up to her but with my weak body, I couldn't really do much but wait for her the next day.

Though she immediately apologized when we met again, after that, she felt more distant compared to what we were before. Whenever I remember this moment, I always thought what did I do wrong.

...

After graduating Grade school, me and Ms. President were excited to be high schoolers. Though she still felt hopeful about something, we made a promise to spend our summer vacation together, so when I excitingly went home to tell my parents about it, I didn't like what I heard.

Upon arriving home, my parents told me we were moving again. I asked them why but they told me the same reason as last time 'it's work...'. I wanted to say goodbye to her but my parents told me to get ready immediately.

I'm sorry Ms. President...

- - - - -

After unpacking my things, I noticed some of which were missing. The plushies Ms. President gave me, the art supplies I bought with my own pocket money, even the shoujo manga my friends recommend me to read.

When I told my parents about it, Mama told me to act more like a boy since she had endured it, thinking it was my childish whims. And now that I'm in high school I should act like a normal boy, that's why she threw away those plushies and manga that were gift for me on my birthday.

At that time, my chest really hurt. I wanted to say something but her gaze looked terrifying. When I mustered up my courage why she also threw away my art supplies.

'Do you think you'll get a job from drawing' was the last words I heard before I locked myself in my room.

- - - - -

Before going to school, my parents told me to cut my hair, which I had no choice but to follow them.

Walking my way there, my score in the entrance exam was displayed to the front with my name in the top 25, which I didn't feel happy at all seeing my high score.

After entering my classroom, I met up with someone I didn't expect at that time. While he was still the same person just as I remembered, with his usual bright orange hair was standing out, I was scared about what he'll do to me after left without saying goodbye.

I remember sitting in front so that I could see the blackboard better, but with him sitting behind me, I couldn't calm down after the class finished our self-introductions.

But seeing his look of disbelief when he realized the person in front of him was me. It made me a bit happy knowing he remembered me. Even though the bad thing I expected didn't come, he clung to me like he used to when we were kids.

While we had a lot of time catching up, he kept telling me how much I had changed, that is, ignoring his surprise when he realized I was actually a boy.

Aside from that, he kept saying stuff like how I used to be cheerful and cute, which threw me off a bit hearing him say that I'm cute.

Though we got a bit closer as he saw me as a rival in studying, which I let him win just barely. While being in second place in class is a nice change, I'm glad that I met up someone I knew instead of being alone again from the start.

After school ended, we walked home from school. He kept saying he wanted to have a fox girl girlfriend compared to the past when he talked about wanting to meet the dinosaurs. And when I asked why a fox girl, he was passionate about talking praises about it which I shouldn't be surprised anymore given his personality.

With that I was starting to learn more internet culture from him, and some of which probably made me interested in his weird fetishes. It was then I realized how the people I hang out with, always had their interest rubbed on me, which I also thought it wasn't a bad thing.

- - - - -

My parents arguement kept getting worse and worse, I didn't want to come home anymore. I don't want to write painful memories so I'll just keep writing these happy times whenever I'm with him.

Like when he brought me to karaoke and praised my high notes. Though I kinda sound like a girl, he still praised me how I could easily reach those notes. Aside from that, he complained how tone deaf I was, which made me punch him in the gut that really didn't do much.

He laughed how pathetically weak I was, so I commited a war crime by kicking his balls. It was an unspoken rule of men that no one should cast acts of violence on that specific part, but, I went and did it anyway since he annoyed me quite a bit.

...

After I apologized for kicking his nuts and swore to never do it again, we hang out at his place and started watching anime. We also had a sleep over at his place since I didn't want to come home at that time.

Though when his parents came back they were also surprised about my gender, which somehow ticked me off.

- - - - -

When the cultural festival was announced, our class had decided on a cross dressing cafe. The were more girls than guys in our class, so we ended up getting the short end of the stick.

As much as I wanted to laugh at my friend's misery on how mismatched he looked when he wore a maid outfit, for the first time, I was scared being near girls when they realized what I look like after a little make up.

Even our class trap gave me his seal of approval.

With that, our classroom was popular at the cost of my dignity.

...

Maybe I shouldn't have written this...

- - - - -

With school life being fun, things at home weren't. I don't really want to write those things so it would be fine if I skip it.

After all, it doesn't matter if Papa barely comes home anymore, it doesn't matter if I'm not top of my class anyways, it doesn't even matter if I barely talked my parents, as long as my friend is with me anything sad will be irrelevant.

...

I also made new friends along the way, but I still prefer to spend more time with him since he's the only person I'm comfortable with.

As time went by, I became more and more dependent towards him, after all, he does give off an older brother aura. But thinking of him as my brother, I really wished that was the case.

Though, there were time he messed with me, I didn't really mind much as long as we're having fun.

But...

Those happy times will always be taken away from me.

- - - - -

When I was about to be in College, me and my mother finally talked in years. Despite living together, it was either unbearably silent or harsh curses hurled at each other, and there was no in between of both.

She told me, she had an important announcement to say to me. She told me that I was already old enough to know but I really didn't want to hear it. But still I had no choice but to listen.

She told me my father had been cheating on her, they already filed the divorce papers and she is ready to take me with her and move.

Despite her reasons, I still hated her, I hated both of them. When I protested, she slapped telling me for being an ungrateful child.

Being fed, given education, provided shelter, true she did give me all that but why am I not happy? Why did you give that name to me if only I could live in misery?

As she held the final decision, I started packing my things.

I'm sorry I had to leave again.

- - - - -

While my mother is driving, there was heavy traffic in the highway, she was already stressed so she decided to speed up and overtake the other vehicles.

But at that time, I barely remembered anything except waking up in a hospital.

I've been told I'm the only survivor in the crash and there'll be funeral for my parents in a week. Apparently it was my father's car that crashed into ours.

I had so many thoughts about dying but seeing my friend visiting me almost daily, I still clung unto hope that things might still get better.

- - - - -

At the funeral, there were barely anyone showed up, I didn't have much relatives and the one that came were my mother's coworkers.

With mother being a CEO of her company, they wanted me to take over but I respectfully declined. I can already see them wanting to use me as a puppet but I didn't want to get tangled up into something so I let the greedy ones have it.

Before leaving, her secretary left me a metallic bracelet telling me to wear it. When I asked her why, she told me it was my mother's present to me.

Why must you give me something after you died...

I was about to throw it away but she told me this was a very important product. She also added that it was very expensive and it had 10 other copies made in the world.

I reluctantly wore it and it permanently stuck itself to my wrist.

- - - - -

After the burial, I was left inside of my house. No more yelling, no more unbearable silence, I felt that I'm free. But I didn't felt like doing anything that summer.

With my friend kept wishing me to come hang out, I didn't relent as the feeling of wasting away got the better of me.

...

After some time, instead of inviting me, he just barges in my house and forces me hang out with him like we used to.

One time he asked me what should I do in the future but I told him I'm fine wherever he is. Though he's a bit happy to hear that, I can still remember the faint sadness from his smile.

- - - - -

Choosing the college he chose, I also took the exams. I still haven't lose my touch so I managed to keep up with him. Though he was passionate about fox girls, I didn't expect for him to fully wanting to make one for himself.

Taking the Artificial Biology Course, it was hard but still manageable. I could've taken Fine Arts but I doubt I could make a name for myself when I have a job and have stable income.

...

After seeing the results, we both passed and he treat me to celebrate. I wanted to pay since he's been doing so much for me, but he insisted the same which I struggled to remember what I did for him.

After eating, he told me he had a surprise for tomorrow which did actually surprise me since he's going to move in my house. He also said he'll pay for rent, but I told him that we split the bill.

...

When he moved in, we did some household chores which showed how terrible we both are in those aspects. I barely cleaned the house since it had been left as is for years now.

During lunch he almost set the house on fire which I was made to make dinner for next, even if the one I made taste a little greasy.

It made me remember my mother's words once again.

'You ungrateful child!'

True... She did most of the chores despite the crumbling state of our family, but the terrible things she said to me still stuck out.

As the feelings of guilt washed me... I locked myself in my room.

I'm such a terrible child.

- - - - -

My friend noticed my mood and tried to cheer me up, but with him not knowing what I felt, I lashed out to him. At that moment, I regret saying those terrible things.

But no matter harsh words I said, he still came back to check up on me. I eventually apologized to him, making him go back his usual self.

It made me think that I didn't deserve him, but it won't change he's my precious friend so I decided to do my best to repay his kindness.

- - - - -

I woke from a weird nightmare, my head hurts whenever I think of that day. It was just a normal morning, with me and him moving on from last night. We commute to our school... Only to...

E̸̡̬̣̍͌̈̔̑̽̄v̶̧̡̛̩̝͇͔̼̲̫̘̹͎͛̀̔̊͂͆͒̽̐̀̚̕͜͝͝e̶̻̱͎̜͙͓̞̗̤̖̾̑͑̔ͅr̷̛̲͎͇̮͂̒̐̿̍̄̿̌̔̏͝ÿ̴̢͎̺͎͔̳͕̤̻̯̹͓͙́̎̈́̍̔̐̃̌̔̕̕͠͝t̶̨͍̤͖̥͓̭̲̞̄̂̃̇́̉͂͝͠ḧ̴͔̝̻́͗̑͒̍̀̎̓̈́̀̿̃̈́ĭ̶̢̛̫̣̭̻̝̈̀͐̇̐̐̇̿̋̓̕͝ņ̶̢͈̝͙̼̫̩̦̣̭̹͔̐̊̉̐̔͆̃̀̾̓̆̈͑͜͝͝ġ̶̞̣̪̰̪͇̜̣̟͂͊̃̈͑̍͐̾̆̍͒ ̶̞̹̒h̵̡̺̭̯̫̞́͐͊̐͝û̷̡̲̹̲̜̱̣̅̀͆͝r̵̨͉̖̗̭̝͈͌̃̐̓̑͑̓͝͠͝t̴͍̦͔̭̜̗̭͔͔̗̙̙͎͇̒̈́͋͜s̷̭͚̃͒͒̍͒.̷̡͔̠͓̾̌͌̽̿͗̏̏̉͊̀̆̾͜͠͝.̴̩̎̏̊̓̄͒͂̓̄͘͘.̵̧̩̦̘̲̟̩̱̜͊̀̃͗̉͗́̔̆ͅ ̶̬̯̀̉͆͝E̸̡͍͉̱͇̟̖͍͉̦̋̊͒v̶͚͔͚̏̀̓̔̐̾͂̽͘e̷̛͍͎̙̳̱̪̱̗̰̱͍͛̉̎̅͐̇͛̕͠ͅr̸̟͓̜̔̍y̷̞̞̼̖̩̬̍̆̓̌͗̾̃̂̐̿̎̀̕͜ţ̴̣̥̟̦̘̼͓͇͉̠̐̀̿̽̾̊̈́́̄̚h̴̢̬͇̜̪͍̱̼̼̠̯̞͂̀̆̇͆̿͛͋̕͜ǐ̴̡̢̛̦̤͈̪̯͉͙͕͔̫̫͆͊̔̐̄̈́̿̄͘͘̕͜n̵͕̪̺̲̬͋̈́g̸̝̐͊̓͑ ̵̖̖̺̗̻̳͕̹͉͍̖͕̀̄͌̾͑͑̍̊͝I̵̬͈̦̦̙͐̓͝ ̷̖̦͈̱̳͐̕h̸̨͈̤̺̬̤̻̋̎͐̿͊͆̌̆̌͝ä̵̡̘̯̤̻̠̭̤̪̳̥͐v̵̢͓̙̗̺́͒ȩ̸̲̹̪̩̩͚̳̀̒̾͂͌̈́͗̆͗͌͒͘̚ ̷̡̥̯̦͙̬̩̳̳͋͋̎̿̇̾̏̏̕͜͜͝h̸̬̙̭̝̳̻̙̙͈̹̑̽̋̇̃͝͝ǎ̶̡́̓̔̉̊̉̈̒́d̸̢̯̙͖͚̦̮̈́͆͋́̋̐͗̄̒̈́̽̐͂̈́ ̷̖̬̙̗̳̗̔̒̏́̾̈́̊̇͂̍͊͐͋͜͝b̶̲̩̠͚͕̬̹͙͓̑̏̎é̶̤͉̯̘̬̒́̑̍ę̴̪̰͕͈̺͖͙̼̠̘͐͜ͅń̶̨̳͈̩̺̎͗̊̑̓̽̂̌ ̶̧̛͈̩͇̙̭̜̥̼̙̓̒̀̏̇̊̍̒̀̄̋̋̈́͠t̷̟͇͕̞̝̯̗̽̾͆̈́̉̒͂̎̾̾̈͘͘a̶͓͑̄̐͂͗͂̿͛͝͝k̸̨̰̤̮̹̮͍̳̪̦̙̰̗̦͙͋͑̐͌̆̅̓͝e̴̛̬̬͉̜̥͍͊̋͆̆̎̈́̿̏̐̚͝n̸̨̡̗̘̗̩̻͚͛̄͆̃͆̈́̅͑̅̌̚͠.̵̢̭͙̣͚̺̲̙̯͈̖̆̾̋͌̆̎̀̈͋̀̓̅̔̕ͅ.̶̹̺̄.̷͔̫̙̟͍͚̽͜ͅ ̵̨͙̦̮͔̐͆̊́͒̂̐͘̕͝͠͝T̶͖̙̜̘̅͒͂̏͘͘͠h̴̨̹͔͕̪̗̖̠̯̪̗̜̄́̏̃̈́̽̈̿͐̀͠e̶̢̟̺̫͇̖͇̯̣̪̜̍ͅr̵͔̪̩͋̒̾̄̄͗̽͌͝ě̸̢̧̖̰̱̝̫͔̗̹̩̉̈́́̅̄̾̂ ̸̢̢̛̛͍̫̮̦̫̙͎̘̰͍̹͕̗̌̉͂̎́̎̈͊̎͗͒̄͠w̴̨͇̦̘͖̦̜̬͂̌́͊̒̉͝͝a̴̡̡̯̫̖͙̞̫͉̲̋͆͂̽̐̋̈́́͊̌̋̚͠s̶̟͊̐̏́̿̾͊́̅̑̇̕̕ ̶̨̻͎̪͚̲̱͚̞̥̠̞̞̎̕͜ͅn̴̪̹̭̜͇͕̈́̽̈́̈͐̚o̷̢̪͖͉̙͕̻̬̩̳̝͉͎͎̐͑̽́͂̓̊̕͜͝ ̶̪̹́͛͒̋̽̇̏g̸̡̧̡̫̯̫̩͙͔̲̬̩̅͒͋̍͗͋̃̅͘͝ō̴̹̮̦̙̬͉̈́͌̒̋̾̿̀i̵̱̱͇͙̻̟̱̼̣͙̩̓̄́̿ͅn̶̢̧̳̻͖̅g̴̣̥̥̣̼̫͓̦̝̘̋̅́͌̆͑͘ ̸͔̼̩͖̗͕̩̬̦̱̩̠͉̳͆͑̊̌̃͐̊͑̅́̀̈́̚͜b̴̛̭͇̟̻͖̱͙̊̉̂̈͌̌̃̏͜͝ả̷̢̠̯͍̩͈̞̤̦̬̹̠͈̣͍̅́̍̋̓́̑̀̓̍̊c̶̡̢̛͉̦̙̻̜͙̜̺͉͎̠̠͌̌́̅̏͌̕͝k̵̲̰̫̱̫͈̭̖̈́̽͌̀̊̋̽́͠͝ͅ.̶̛͙͕̰͕͓͔̏̊͋̓.̴̧̨̢̨̘̤͈͍̳̦̹̞̻͉͜͝.̷͖̫͍͖̀͛͊̄̓̽͋͘͜͝͝ ̴̻͍͉̱̰̤͈͂͠Ṭ̷̞̜̪̘͒̔̈́͛͜ͅͅh̴̗̍́͝ē̷̛̖̼͍̟͗̓̊̅̚͜͝r̷̝͙̥͖̪͇̳̠͍̔̒̀̌̌̂̃̍̐́͂̓̕e̸̗̩̥̭̰̠̖͕͍̬͆̿̉̿ ̵̧̛̯̰̙̖̲̱̳͇̭̪̯͑̃̌̀͐͋n̸͔̩̝̗͕̱͔̣̥̳͓̬͕̝̐ͅő̶̧̱̪̦̙̙̩̦̞̫͕̘ ̶̨̛͚̟͚͇̤̟̰̤͔͇̲̒̉͊̌̅̉͛̓̀̆͂̍͝͝ḟ̴̪̘́̿͗͒̓̐̈́̑̾o̸̰͕͇͚̫̦̳͒̇̑̊̈̓̒̒͠r̴̯͕͂͊͊ ̷̺̲͕̙̗̥̖̥̈́̔̏̊̒̔͊̂h̶̢̳̟̤̫̗̱̹̣̪̘̤͓̃̉͛̄̀̽͗͊̏̾̀͊͘ͅį̴̢̥̯̮̩̲̯͆͗͋͆̽̉͛͌͛m̶̧̡͎̗̙̼̀̆̿̂̎̔͂̓̀͛̂̉̇́͝ ̶̧̈́̈̇͗̈t̶̡̳̦͎̪͙͈̜̋̀̊́̆̅̀̽͝͝ͅö̸̲̜̟̳͖̖̯̤̔̃̿̚͠ ̶̺̇́̈́̾b̶̢͕̣̺̀̈̏̊̅̀̃̅͐̕̚͝͠r̶̢̼̗̣̫̙͍̪̪̳͔̳͔͊̐̉̓́̐̔̍͂̂͊̋́̐͑i̵̡̗̻͎͙̟̲̳̻̦̰̰̻̓̑̑̄̐͜ṉ̴̻́̋̽̌̄͗͘̕g̵̙̰̤̭̣̘̞͗̾ ̷̨̪͍̺̞̘͚͙̦̭̯̐͆͊̾͋͗̐̒͗̑͛͒̕m̵͇̥͙͆͠͝e̴̤̯͓͔͓̩͕͓͓͍͈̦̹̱̿̆͛͑͐͆̎́̔ ̵̡̢͉͓͇͚͙͍̖̦̗͂̓͒̋̊̑̿̓b̷̜͉̐̿̊̔̐̓̆̿̎̋̎̽̚ả̶̧̹͖̙̤̼̙̲̞̿̈́̄̋͂̽͛̚͠c̶̢͓̗̠͕̟̖͒͂̊͋́̈͑́̈́̃̄͊̅͛͠ͅk̵̢̖̝͖̟̫̩͉͖̯̙̝̈̃͐ͅ.̵̡̧̼̦̥͚̀̓̌̆̃͛.̴̛̮̣̖̫̳̖̓̔̽̓͊̓.̸̧̢͙̤͈̯̻͙͖͓̄̑̄͑͋͜ ̷̨̢̛̻͈͙͕͔͇̞̈́̽̌͋͆̏͋̋͒͊͋̆̕͠Â̵̢̫̖͈̘̫͂l̶̯͙͍̺̽̊̅͊̓̑̂͆͐͛́̔͋͘͠l̶̜̦̰͍̦̱̖̭͙̥̣̣̖̞̉͜͠ ̶̛̦̫̼̭͚̓̈́͒̏̇͛̓̒̃͠ò̵̢̫͇̝͚̺̝̬̼̺̽͆́̌̈́̾͒͌͐͌̌f̸̟̞̀̄̄̊̏͂͐̀̀́͂͗͝ ̵̛̖̲t̴̮̺̺̥̹͕͇͕̟̝̟̜͉͓͐̋͊̆͗̃̓͑̅̍̅̚͜͝͝h̸͇̪̐͌̅͒̄͊̈́͘͜ḙ̵̈́̒̀̽̏̈́͝s̸̢̢͎̼͉̃̾̄̍͐́̇ͅe̴̻͉̭͍̪͊̑̀̈́ ̵̡̡̧̮̐͑͑̚̚͘m̴̨̨̜͓̝̭̻͇̣͒͂ę̷͓̭̩̳̤͇̗̞̯̘̻̟͖̔̿ͅm̷̲͙̗̱͇̠̥͚̫͉̪̻̎͆͛̈́̎̔̓͆́̈́̈́̏̈́͐͝o̴̧̡̨͙̺̱͔̫̮̦̩͑̌͗r̶͔̯̮͐́̑̂͌̒͊̂́̎į̶̛̛̲̻̘͉̥̫̘̺̗̝͐̉̈̂͛̐́̎̾̏͑͜ȩ̴̮̭̘̫̮͔͗̆̄̎̌̿͒̈s̵̨̮̞͚̰̬̖̣̊̂́̀̎̄̔̽͒̈́̿͌͘ͅ ̷̯̪̰͌̓́̾̔͐a̷̧̜̝͇̹̞͍͉̰͙͂̈̓͑͠͠ŗ̶̘̞̪̝̳̬̻̥͓̻̰͉̪͕̊̓̽̋̎̑̇̂͌͑ë̵̤͓͎̳͚̬͇́͒ ̵̛͈̲̙̻͚͓̯͎̠͈̿̊͛̔̎̊͠͝f̶̢̣̘͚́͒̉͊́͒́̈́̀̕͝a̶̝̞̰̰͙̼̓̈̚͜͜b̷̡̗̜͕̤͕̪̈̐̐̑͛̽͐̈́͒̌̀͗́̕r̴̡͕͉͍̘̯̖̯̯͙̉͋̿̏͑̀̒̾̒̒̈́̍͝i̸̛̝͎̙̙͍̮̓͐̃̋͋̀͜͜ç̴̱̥̠̭͕͚̝͎̦̑ä̶̺̮̑̄͆͑͛̔̍̆͘t̴͓̰̦͓̥́̇͑̈̋̂̎͐̈́̊̊͠i̶̢̮̰̠̠͍̱̝͔͙̳͙̲̺̎̏̃̉͑͘ͅo̴̺̦͎͎͔̱̻̟̻̭̹͓͉͋̂͜n̷̡̙̹͈̦̤͚̩̳̤̬̻͕̣̆̂̏͐̔̈͐͂́ ̷̼͓̩̇̎͆̌̂͊͂̾̕̕ǫ̷̳̳̖̬̰̳͉̗͎͍͗͊̏̆͐͆̆͝f̴̢̡̢̼͚̩̹̭̼̼̊̽̀̿͆͊́͂̃̕͝͝ ̶̹̻̯̭͙̙̻̉̎̆̚͘͝t̵͍̩͙̯͖̟͐̾̔̐̓͊̌̀̄̊͌̍͝͝ȩ̶̛̫̜̺͓͉̹́̅̋̌ç̴̝̳̗̫̱͆̾̋̿͆̚̕͝͝h̸̞͙̜̼̯̼͕͔̠̆̏̾̆͌͋͗͗̍̈̀̀͆ň̸̡̤̹̤̼̼̪̫̗̑̅ò̷̞͕̤̖̟͓̬͂̑̒̀͋͛̏͐͗̑̚ͅl̴̨̳͈̈̔͛͂̂͒̂̀̈́͠͠ͅǫ̶͚̤̹̲͚̮͙̙̰͙̏͝g̵͕̀͊̎̌̎͗̅͝ỹ̴̧̡̠̜̯̟̣͓̹̬͈̗̩͓̘̎͛̑̒͒̈́̋̈́̇͘ ̵͎̬̯̹̺̟͕̿̅t̸̮̜̦͚̥͙̗̀̓̐͆̐͊̀ṛ̶̨̧̢͙̲̩̹̼̮̺͙̦͕́̈́́͜ŷ̸̛̳̟̺̯̬̙̐̎͒̄̈̆̒̏̕ͅḯ̶̩̲̗͔͎̖̜̦͎̋͋̄̎͊̊̕͜n̵̡̛̗͎͙̣̰͖̠̭̙͔̔͆̓̑̅̐̾̓̚̚͠g̸̫̰̭̜͇̟̤̯͋̽̍̍͌̉̌͋̌̕͠͝ͅ ̶̨̙̬̳̘̪͍̻͍̘͐̈͂̽͑̚͘ͅt̶̡̛̠̳̜͍͚̯̪̘̹̦̔̅̃̊̉̈́̕͝ō̶̪̙̦̭̣̪̺̦̪̭̮̞̙̙͆̐̑͑̆͑̇͘ͅ ̷̛̩̿̀̉̔f̴̨̞̻̟͛̈́͂i̸̝͎͎̦͔̯͙̦͍̙̹̭̩̜͊̒́̈̓͠ͅx̵̧̢̫̱̳̝͚̱̹̘̠̦̰̿̒̆͋̂ ̵͕͕̲̋̑̽̄̈́̊͂̽m̵̨̠̱͍͉͉͇͉̟̭̜̟͚̬͐̓͗͗̋̏̈́́̋͒̈́̔y̵͕̱͔͚͍͓̪͙̍̓̽̐̇̿̐̓ ̴͍̺̐͆̒̑̂b̶̢̬̰͍̬̝̙͆̓͜͝r̷̗̣̩̮͙͖̥̯̝̙͔̋̋͗͘͝ò̶̢̢̧͍͔̜̠͕̼̩͎̹́̾͆͊́̊͌̄͐͑̕̕ḱ̷͙̜̘̖̜̣͇̩̠̩̓e̶͍̫̞͓̤͈̩̩͂̾̀͐́̐̀͌̈́͜͝ǹ̸̪̻̥̖͑̑̏ ̷̡̡̪͎̳͈͍̱̼͉̤̺̩̽͒m̶̧͕͉̲͈̱̺̤͚͇̥̫͂͐̌̈́̀̇͂i̴̙̩̱̦͙̳̞̬͕͚̐̓̃͠͠ṅ̶͔͚͙̜͇̭͎̼͚̅̋̌̍́̄̈́̚̚ͅd̶̡͇͎̱͔̋̑̃̈͋̾́͂̅̓̍̈́̆.̴̧̢̨̧͈̻̮̝̼͙͓̥̟́̒̏̽̔͘ ̴̠͔͚̬̠̲̣̺͖͙̜͔͚̈́͋͑͛͌́̂͜͠A̵̛̩͍̽̂̂͊͂͋̈́̎͗̈́̓̾͝ͅl̸̛̛̼̻̞̬͙͚̙̦̄̾̇̿̽̓̈̉̍̈́ͅͅḽ̶̡̯̝̭̥̝͌͂͋͐ ̵͕̦̾̽̃̈̊̇̄̇͝ṁ̴̺ͅy̶̼̯͇͈̱̜͍͓͍̔̀̐̄̓͆̌̐̌̕͠ ̸̬͛̃̾ȟ̵̖̖̼̩̳̪̗̙̤̼͒̔̄͐̋̏̊͋̆͋̓̋̚͝a̷̪͕͙̝͓͓̰̙̠̾̃̔̐͊̀̽̊̀̓͛̈́̊͒͝p̷̢̰̼̮͔̝̘̙̩̫͕̀̆̎͒̔͜͝p̵̢̲̦̳̬̮̤̥̺̍͆̄y̶̡̭͍͈͗͝ ̶̦̹̗̓̐͆̌̈͒̂̓́̊̒̚͝ͅm̸̛̝̐̊̈́̓̐̓̾̐̅̕̕͘͝͠e̸͚̭̠͚̹͕͖͍̞̿̃̀̑́͂̾͒̈́̕̕ͅͅm̵͇̠͍̦͌͒̄͊o̵̮̱̗̼̾͑͂͛͆̅̓́͝͝ŗ̷̜̲͕̹̙͌̊̔ĩ̶̳̜̯̫̗͛́̈́͝͝ͅë̶̛̼̻̳́̒͛̉̇̋̋̿͌͘͜͠͝ͅs̷̰͓̭̞̈́ͅ ̸̧̧͕̤͚̭̤͇̲͓͌͊̔́̀̎̓̈́̇̈̑̔̃̕w̷̢͙͇̮̪̹̥͍͓̓́͊̏̊͗́̏̂́͗̈͒̈́̕ȩ̶̛̥͖̘̘̦̞͕̱̤̜̭̌ͅͅr̸̢͈͈͖̪̗̖͇̤̺̥͉̰̍͑̏̅ę̸͕̝̺̤̫̗̻͖͕͔̭̯̂͒͋̓̃́̓́̕͜͝͠ ̸̡̡̨̨͙̮͙̱̻̯̰̻̐͐͊͑̔̽̆̒́̀͜͠ȇ̴̡͓̬̩̦̟̗̩̔̈̏ẍ̷̢͇͙̜̼͖̭͈̍a̴̭̪̗͓̓̇̓̃̅̿͒̈́̈́͘͝͝͠ġ̸̝̪̭̦̪̹͎̰͖͖̣̫̃͋g̷̘̺̩̙̫̼̙͙̈̓̌͒̂̓͆̈́̌̀̂͊͘ͅȩ̴̣̠̹͍̫͖͔̹̬̣̜͍̒͒́̾͂̆͗̈́͛͒̽͂̀͜͠r̸̡̹̜̼͕̟͐͛̅̑̓̍̂͋̔̍a̸̼̳̥̲̗̳̣̿t̷̢̤̗̭̯̣̄e̴͉̦͉̝͉̘̙̺̦̓̇͊̎͌̏̈́̏̌͒̕̚͜͝ͅḑ̵̢͇͙̪̼̤̫̞̙͙͓̝̳͙̌̏̈́̔̆͛̔͒́̿͗̐͘ ̷̡͇̤̲͉̖̭̭̖̰͚̐̊̎̐̆̚t̴̡̢̢̺̗̙̜̰͈̜̫̮̻̱̱̓̓̽̽̏̈̐̐̐̅̒o̶̝̬̜̪̰̳̗͚͍̒̊̔̆̂͐́͂͜ ̷̥̭̼̅̿̀̑̾̀͋̋̃̕͝͝c̴̡͖̱͉̹̫̖͚͈̘̘̽̓̃̉̽̓̽̍̒̅͆̕͝ͅo̷̝͕̲̜͙̲̿v̷̧̨̫͔̗̝̙̖̲̜̻͚̦̈̎e̵̺͙͖̹̙̲͉͖̅̋͛̀͑̊̀̋̉̍̓̈́r̸̢̛̜̮̀̄̆͑̽̊̕͜ ̵̛̛͙̩̟͌̅́͐́͗̿̋͂̿u̴̺̔͆̐̀̇̄̉͑̔p̵̧̟̺̻͙̱̰͔̟̺̙͓͉̈́̇͒̉̑̈́̚ ̵̨̡̡̩͕̣̞͈̝͕̤̑̓͐͗͗̚͘͘t̸̢̡̖̟̖͍̭͍̓̿̾͋̒͛̈́̽̚͜ͅh̶̨̧̠̬͈̦̳̳̗͔̙͇̟̯̀̀̊͛̽̾̍̂̒͌́̌͠͠e̷̢̨͇̠͕͎͙̔̏̅̀͆͑͘͘͝ ̷̫͉̗̰̝̼͓̜̜̰̼̥̣̰̯̇̓ḋ̶̨̼̝͔̞͓̠̗͓̑̑̋̀͘̕͠͠ą̷͉͓͎̼̽̆̈́͠͝r̴̭͎̙͚̯̭̲̀̋͝ͅͅk̸̡̠͓̮͍͈̝̪͓̠̯̮̭͙̔̽̈́̍̊͆͋̿̌͂̏̓͝e̷̢̗̭͚͖̭̖̠̘̥̊̐̽͆̓͗͠͝ͅs̴̢̊́̑̂͆͌͛͂͠t̵̢͕̞͈̱̰̲͍͓̀̃̀̽͑̓͒̕͘ ̴̢̦̯͕̺̫̬̘͚̮̖̗̞̽͛͆̄̑̄́̃̑̇̑̐́͜͝ͅp̸̡̤̘̈̉̀̄̓̓̑̈́̊́̑͑̚͠a̴̢̳̹̱̣̤͍̱͉̦͔̅́̊͊͑̌̌̋̏̀̊̆̆͝i̴̡̱͎̹̻̹̞̠͎̾n̷̢͎̘͖̬͌͂͛̑̄̆͆̿̉͗ ̸̨̧̳̰̹̖̜̙̜̤͑͒̑̀́͘İ̸̪̅̆́̈́̂̾̕̕ ̵̡̧̻͕̟̦̰̩͓̰̈b̸̢̞̯̦̈́̓̓̏̃̉̕͝e̵̢̧͓̺͈̹̖͇̹̼̪̹͚̒́͗̽͌͊̎̅͐͂͋͝a̷̘̘̜̿͗͌͊̀̔̅̈̆͑͌͝͝͝r̶̢͉̱̣͕̊̇̑͂̿̌̾.̵̨̹̱̬͈̱̦̩͂̏̿͌̀̉̕
̶͈͚̙͎̮̦̭̤͚̊̓̃̅͑́͋̂͜͝
̵͔̌̍͐͆̏̍E̴͖͑͛̀͌̇̃͊̀̉̕v̶̡̨̡͉̘͇̫̳͕̭̺̗̐͛͒͗̌̑̎̈́̓̒̌͘̕͝͠ẹ̵̛̳̱͔̗̘͚͈̘̫̜̤͙̬̀̒̓̈́̊̒̿͋ŗ̸̛̬̰̝͚̲̲̟̓̓̆̒̓̈̂̄̅͘͠y̶̞̖̳̺̰̣̻̗̞̟͉͌̀͒̾̋́̈́ô̵͇̖͖̳̘̭̘̙̣̱̜̇̎̔̈́̇̑̍̄̂̄͆͠ͅn̸̛͈̺̻̜̮̹̅̽̉͒̈͂̾̑̔̀͛̀̑͜͠ę̵̢̨̛̛͙͔̝͉̳̞̭̯͚̘͛̔̒̔̉͑̏̓̕ͅ ̵̢̪̤̫̰̱̬͔̝͓͚̠̥̙͓̋Ì̸̧̛͖̫̭̦̒̌̍͐́͊̓̆͑̈͆̐͘ ̸̡̨̣̭̝̹̘̙̝̭̘̺̫̊̃̓̾̄͑̕͠͝k̶̛̛̜̱̬̟̖̠͒͋̍̒̈́̐͂̾̌̈́n̸̛̖̯͓̟͎̯̎͊͋̀̋̿̚͘͘͠e̴͓̯̺̬̋̓́̍͒͋̿̿̂̕̚͘ͅẅ̴̨̢̥̫͕̙͕̰̻̥̹̣̠́̕͝͝ ̷̢̀͌̔͐̃b̶̛̫̟̳̼̝͍͍͚̺͎͖̱̎̓̓̄̏̚͝e̷͔̥̘͐́̐̓̕t̵̜͎̻̻̼͕͇̣̞̻͈̉̌̒̈́́̔͋̃͛ͅr̶̢̫͈̱͇̼̟̪͇͑̈͐̀a̸̢̮͎͔̠͍̩̖̱̮͙͗͛̓̈̉̽͝y̸̠̭̎͝e̷͖̽̀̀̆͐̓͂̒͠͠͝d̷̲͇̟̝͉̰̘͖̋̓͊͗ͅͅ ̸̡͍͕̟̫̩̫̭̼̟̎͛̔͒͋̈́̎́̽́̕m̸͇̞̺̼̙̹͙̹̻̰͙̱͎̕͝è̸̛̤̱͎̩̜̓̌̎̍̿̒̑͛͘͜͠.̷̺͕̈̉ͅ.̶̧̢̼̗̻͉̺̱̘͇̆́̄̌̀̋̿͛̈́̀͂.̴̘͚̣̹̈́͑̉̈͑̄̋̚͠͝ ̵̨̠͉̥̆͒̿̀̿̇̅͘͝T̵̻͎̝͖̭̤͇̹̑́̊͂͊͜h̸̘͎̗̗̣͚̼̼̻̺̲̀̉̀͛̌͋̌ë̵̢̻̗͕̯̣̜͔̦͇̫́y̷̢̳̣̗̐̓͝ ̴̜̜̟̞̤̫̺͇̖͓͉̎̋͐̽g̶̢̞͕̱̟̞͚͂̇̀̑̃͛͑̈́͐a̷̛̠̠̪̘̫̫̞̼͎̝̬̩͊̄̍̇͗̐̊͛̔͐̕͘͝͠v̸͚̆ẹ̴̥̩͇͐͗́̅̏͗͛̈́͗͝ ̷̨̱̣͎͎͎̙̬̆̔̇̇̒̀͑͌̅̏̒͝m̸̻͍͐́͐͘ě̸̫̗̀̈́̅̿̉́ ̵̯͓̻͓̗̺̟̜̽̋̑͐̿̈̌h̸̨̡͕͍́̋̿̊̎̈́̆̽̌a̸̡͉̬̫͉̐̾̀̄̒͋p̶̧̨͖͕̻̖̝͈͑͐͊̀̾̀͝p̸̡̢̢̯̤̬̹͓̯͈͙̱͕̭̥̓̈́̆ĩ̶̙̝̥̣̤̺͑̋͛ñ̶̛͖̝̟̈́̍̾̀͗͊é̵̢̡̨͓̰͖̦̠̹̟͕̥̫͕̠̂s̷̗͔̳̟͖͍̃͋̎́́̅̾͊̎̌̾̽͘̚͜͜͝ś̸̳̬̦͚͕̝͝ ̵̢̧̡̡͉͔͈͎̮͔̩̗̲͋̾͐̍̾̕ͅỏ̶̧̝̖̯͕̫̩̹͚̙̳̘͐̍̏ͅͅn̶̡̠̺̻̭̹͖͉͉̗̮̺̥̮̝̔̑̇̌̚͝l̶̡͉͓͉̯͉̹̀̃͂͋̊̚y̶̠͎̩̯̠̗̓͂̍̀͠͝ ̴̢͎͖͙̞̝̭͉̤͚̯̉͛͘ͅͅt̷̜͍̼̺̼͕͉͍̰̞̄̀́̆͘ŏ̸͓͚͈̗̱͚͇̹̊͑̈́͐͒̇̏̃̈́͝ ̴̜̩̪̼͉͙͛̅̐͆̾͊̄̌͊̽̽m̴͔͔̏̾̀̽́̋̑̀͠͠͝ầ̵̳̥̘͍͎̯̱́͑̈̄̓̈́̽̎͂͌̑́k̵̨̬͊̆̓̂͊̓̕͜è̶͖͙̣̱̈́̀ ̴̛̲͆͐͆̆͝m̵̛̖̭̰̪͍̀̍͐͒͗̆͝ę̸̡͇̖͎͈͔̥̣͚͎̙͈͛͌̉̄̏ͅ ̷̢͉͓̫̜̙͌̎̽͘f̴̨̛̙͕̔̅́̅̔̈̍̅͆̕a̷̢̼̥̭̗͕̞̪̯̓͗̈͛̽̐̈́̒̈́̈̚̕͝ĺ̸̡̡̪̮̰̩͖̄̂͒͜l̴̨̨̡̤̩͍̙̳̿́͊̎̍͗ ̴̳̼͚͔͓̺̺̲̳̺̮̓͌̂̎͋́͘͠ḯ̴̢͓͑̇̾̈́ͅͅn̸̛̥̰̞̙͎̟͇̣͒͜͜͠ͅ ̴̨̡̨͚̹̯͍̾̀̍̅̌͋̓̏̂̕͝ͅt̵̨̗̳̹̥͉̠̩̼̊͑̂h̸̤͓͍͈̫̮̖͚̩̰̪̗͔͗e̴̛͚̿͂͆́͛͛̓͛̽̈́̚͝ ̴̛͚̺͙͔̦̱͎̟̟͉̥͍͚͖̈̌̀̂̇̾̕͜͝p̵͇͒̑̇̽̑i̷̡̜̻̦͙̻̗͇͙͔͎͈̜̰͌̿̍̍̾͝t̶̢̧̝̹̗͓̙̝͉̳͔̞̆͜ͅś̵̢̠̼͚̰͔̼̘̘̗͉̺͖̍́̈̿̄͊́͆̆̅̚͘ ̸̡̲̥͖̳̬͇̟̝̓̓̍̾̀̒͆̚͝ỏ̶͚͔̼͍̟͔͈̟̰̓́͒̀̂̿̐̂̈́͘͠f̸̘̳̱͚̯̈́͐̾̄̄̿̌̓͗͒̀̊ ̷̨̹̟̯̪̹͈̎͌d̸̰͖̟͚͒͛̑͛̉͘ͅȩ̶̤̝͍̔͒͌̄̄͑̐͊̾͑́͊̔̊͆ṣ̷̨̢͖̥̯̼̯͍͖̭̟̲̈́̊̌̓̋̈̎́̽̐̓̎̕͝͝p̸͕̗̲̥̘͓͕͖̻̼̫̞̑̎̀́̑̊̌̈́̅́̈́̚̚͜͜͝ͅā̴̡̨̘̙̹̬͈̻ì̶̝͉̺̻͓͋̎̍̃̀̾͋̋͆͘͠͝r̸̡͚͚͓̼͍͈̫̺̪̹͖̆̍͋͝͠.̵̈́͌͗͒̍̑̕͜͝.̷̛̛̗̐̃̋̇̏̕.̸̃̿̎̓̎̋͌́͛̚̕͜ ̵̨̡̙̼͓̙̹̫̝͊́̍͛̍͘ͅͅB̷̡̺̫͈̪̭̣̳̩̼̬͕̺̄͜ǘ̶͇̈́̂̔̈̌̂͊̽t̶̢͚̬̖̀̀ ̶̢̨̲͔̼͇̳͙͍̯͖͕͔̈́̎̉͌͐̿̓͛͑̽͌̕̕͝į̷͕̤̯̭̼͇̝͊̈̒t̶͈̻̩̹̜̫͈̳͉͎͉̹̬͔̿̄ ̸̢̢̲̲̟͊͋̔͛̊̑ͅͅẃ̶̼̹͖̫̱͉̠͓̲̦̏͑͑̾̉͐͛̈͑̔̚a̵͓̪̖͚̿̓͛̌̃́̽̉̿̕͝ŝ̴̡͔̮̫͇͔̘̖̦̫̣̄͑͊͐̅͌̒͝ň̸̨̧̢̞͎̪̼̅͑̍͛̍̑̑̚̕͜'̷̓̚͝ͅt̶̢͔̤͙̺̲͇͆͗̊͠ ̶̨͎̹͎̹̫̰̃̓͋ṱ̵̛̛̼̠̽̓̀̀͛̃̂̈́̉͛̚ȟ̴̨̫̣͚̼̭̲̣͈͔̏̚͝ĕ̵̹͇̟̣͚̫̭̈́̌͋̓̔̀̍́̈́́̈̕͘͝ ̴̧̻͖̩̌̈́͗̑̾̂̊͆̍̐̔̽̋c̴̹̰̤̺̿̈́̊̆̓̑̉̈́̇̍͌͝͝a̸̧̨͓̬͕̲̬̪̬͍̩̩̐͌̏̂͒́̈̈́̚͠ͅs̴̗̱̻̘͕̹̦̥̮͕̹͒̈́̔̊̆̍͛̈́̽̉͂́͗è̷̱̔̋̽̔͒̍̉͋͝ ̵̢̰̲̭̟̣͙̲̤̼̩̗͍̬͂̈́͛̍̈̅̊͝͝ͅf̵̧͎̣̱̺̲̼͓̰̥̳͐̇̃͜o̷̤͉̭̺̾̐̐̓̈̈́̃̌͘ŕ̶̼͍̗̯̤̖̀̑̈́̃͌̉͆ ̷̖̱̖̙̥̲̣̜͚̜̱̼͈͚͛̀͌̿̽͗̂͜͝h̷̨͍̑̕i̶̻̲͛͜m̵̧̜͉̲̙̜̗̥͚̖͍̪̂̈́͗̆̚͠.̴͎̩̺̬͇̤̪̭̖̪̦͇̈́͜.̷̥̮̬̩͂̚ͅ.̷̦͋͊͛̄̽͛͛̋̆͝ ̴̨̞̗̫̜͕̝̣́͒̍̌̐́́̂͋̽͜H̴̺̻̞͎̱͗̈͑͜ȅ̷̢̱̞̟͖̱͚̫͕͝ ̷͉̥͙̩̺̳̩̑̎̾̀̀̈́̌͌̕̕s̸̢̡̨̨̧̯̪̮̮̖̗̼̜̰̐͐̿̒͐̐̌͛̃́t̵̨̨̡͙̺̗̩͖͇̻̝̼̯͋̑͂̔̀̾̆͠ͅą̷̳͈̦̪̞̮͕̫͛̈́̆̂͋̆̂̿̕ỳ̸͇̙̪̭̙͚̫͋̿̕͜ẽ̵͚̲̞̔̊͊̓̓̎d̴͈̗̘̓̀̓͛̌̈͐͂̐͌͗̚̕ ̶̛͓̔̎͌̊̌̎̕̚͘͘͠͝b̸̡̨͈͚̭͕̠͕̟̤̬͉̟̳̌̓̒̂̿́̎͛̐̿́̚͠͠e̶̪̞͉̟̹̦̟̣̟͈͚̓͛̅̀́̐̕͝ͅs̶̛̛̺͕̰̄͂̎̏̑͊̒̐̕̚͠ỉ̵̗̥͇͙̀̓̌̓̀͆́d̴̼̭̰͎̮̬͖̯̜̮̮͔̻̼̔͂̆̋͛̾͒̚ȩ̶̢̩͈̥̭̬̬̪̳̳̥͈̓͊̅͐́̀̊̀̐͌̂̀͒͂͠ͅ ̴͕̯̳̈́̀̈͐̅̉̉̑m̶̧͉̻̟̭̫̱̠͉̺̘͖̰̌̎͒̐́͒́͐̂͑͆̕ͅe̸͍̜̪̺͙̬͔̲̦̥͉̫̊̇̀̾̅̐̕ ̶͕̹͙͎̭̯̻̹͓́̏͂ę̴̼̼̠̙͖̭̗͔͋̈̅͊̅̀͘͜v̶̡̨̜̥̝̩̯͕̪̠͎̖̼̔̄̿͆e̵̝͎͙͓̩̩̰̼̺̹̙̾̈̋͗ṇ̷̱͓̹̝̗̗̒̉̀ ̴̢̭͖̙̦͔̬͚̇̎ȁ̶͎͉͈̲̖̥̼̤͛́̕t̸̖̟̰̜̪͍̰̳̹̝̙̙͉̔͆̎̌͗̎̏͌̑͋͛̒͜͝͝ ̸̧̛͙̰̝̗̀̈̾̇͂͛̀͒͊̅͂̔̽̕m̸̢͎̞̜̯̲̳̮̦̖͉͖̟̖̞͑̿̚͝y̸̧͓͕̰̳̩͚̬̓̉́̂̍̕ ̸̡̞̣͉̬̝͖̼̱͈͚̳̒̉̊̎̚d̶̢̼̠̼̳̫̣̪͍̻͂̉́̏̓̚ą̸͍̫̻̭̼̪̥̤̜̰̖̔̿̏̌̑̽͛͛͛́̕ͅȓ̴̨̡̡̥̜̫͔̤̬̲̺͍̣̯̹͆̆̂͑͑̊̈́͒̽̚͝ḵ̷̨̛̬͉̭̫̫͚̳̔̍͛͒̌e̶̡̛̮̙͙͊͑̉̍̕͜s̴̡͛́͒̃̈̅̽̽t̷̳̪̞̗̻̪͙̻̀̄ ̴̧̡̢̧̻͙̳͓̫̬͈̬̩̔́̒͆́̚͘ͅh̶̘̯̗̱͓̥͔̟̾̑͘ǫ̵̜͈̺̙́̐̿͋͆͆̀̽̽̀͘̚̕͝ǘ̷̠̰̫̙͕͍͓̱̗̻̯́̽̅̒̒́r̴̻̞̲̼͕̬͙͒̃͛̎̀͠ͅs̵̡̛̖̯̟̜͚̭͚̫͈̬̤̓́̔͊̿͂͛ͅ.̷͍̭͖̞͚̘̼̥̘̈́̓͑͂̊͗͋͆̈́͗̒͜͝.̵̜̻͍͎͉͕͗̍̑͠.̷͇̥̣͇̝̠͚̽̈́͆̓͌̑́ ̷̼̮̏̓̽͑͒͗́͘͠ͅH̵̲͗͌̎ͅȩ̷̢̙͖̫͕̻̙̩͚̔̏̂͛̑́̆̈́̚ͅ ̸̡̟̼̤̈̑̃̅́̄̈́̕c̷̨̺̘̠͖̬̾̾̓̃͊̃̎̐̀͛̓͌̕͠o̷̙̣͖̙͍̮̯̹͕̯͈̹̻̥̾̄̏̀̃͒̈́̕͝͝͠m̷̢̡̡̨̙̥̳̠͈̼̬̦͌͑̅̆̎͝ͅf̶̘͈̳̯͉̼̹̺͚͈̅͛̒̎͋̄̈́̂͒͌̀͝ȏ̴̧͓̥̣͚̜̺̰̙̗͈̰̅̀r̸̨͙̰̥̤͎̤̎̈́̈͆͗͂̕t̸͙̜̱̦͉͊̄͌̓̾̀̚ͅͅȇ̵͓̟͕̮͎̝̥͓̖̾ḓ̴̬̲͕̞͚̤́̂̊͛̍͊̄ͅ ̵̧̫͖̫̑̔̈́̃͋̅͆͋̿͘m̸̨͎̝̻̝̲̺̘͔͖͖̿̐́ě̶͈͍͇̞̗͈̫͈̈́̓͛̑̓̃͒̇͗.̸̨̛̯͓̮̗̫͍̭̄͗̀̊͝.̴̭̘̯̬̠̖̥̩͎̹̇͒̑͛̋͊̌͘͠.̸̨̼̦̱̟̬̿͛̐̓̊̇͝ͅ ̸̘̟̱̤̙̲̯͈͕̥̝̓̆̇͌̂̀̄͆̒̉͐̃͘̕͜͝Ḩ̷̖͍̾̽e̸̡̞̰̞̮͍̜͉̖̎̀̌͑͊̍̑̃̉͗̊̕̕͝͝ ̸͇͕̦̫̱̬̰̅͋́̊̈́̑͑̂͋̀́͘̕͘͠w̴͉͚̟͗͘â̵̬̫̭͖̲͈͇̣̘̼̪̮̟̟̓̈́̉͛̈̓̾̆̑̉̍͂̕̚ş̵̫͓̯̔͑̓̓̄̓͒̇͂̎̕͠ ̶̻̻̘̭͇̍̍m̸̜͖̥̳̻̝̳̐ỵ̶̢͍̬̩̙̼̺̣͍̹̎̄̄͛̃̍̆ ̵̧̛̱̼͓͓̺̈́̽̈́͌̀̎̕ṣ̴̛̥͉͖̔̐͑̓̐̌̚͠a̸̜̳̖̲̞̻̖̳͔͆̓̃̒̾͂͘̕ĺ̵̡̯̳̲̱̟̠͔̈́̊̉v̵̞̠͊̿̋̃͑̅̽̈͆̉͂͘a̵̲̎̈́̅͐̀̃̌̈́̈́̒̉͝t̸̼̯͙̪̭̠̟̪̣̭̝̳̘͆̏͗̒̀͝͝į̴̪̠̩̟̑̋͂o̷̲͔̳̳̞̰̤̼̦̳̙̚ͅn̷̢̩͈͈̗͉̪̫̟͎̖͈̲̎̏́̿̈́͂́͒̚͜͠͝ ̸̨̢̪͈̬̝̳͇͈̖̺̳͈̘͛ť̶̡̛̛̙̰̱̪͓̖͂̋̌̾̄͋̃̃̑̉̚͜ḩ̷̛̰̠̪̭̬̣̖̥͍͖̅͊̾̏͗̀͐͐̔̿͑̿͗̓ͅä̴̞̮̟̠̻̲̘̣́͆̏̑̊͋͐̿̀̽̃͂ͅͅt̸͙̯͍̄͛̐̕͝ ̴̱̹̙̩̮̘̼̲̬̠̱͓͓̈́̈́̋̀̊ͅI̵̭̜̯̬͕̥̩̠͎̗̻͎̟̓̆̍͋͌ ̶̨̫̳͈̯͕̥̪͓͇̽̑̉̕n̴̗̠̲̫̼̠͖̲͖̄̏̈́̿̓͂̈̄̏́̀̕e̴̢̡̨̛͈͍̳̲͇͍̹̻̲̤͜ê̸̢̛̦̯̘̲̭͕̖̠͙͓̠͑̎̋̇̎ḑ̸̱̼̞̣̝͖̙͓̖̗͙̉́̐͒̈́̍̿͋̈͗͜͠ę̸͔̳̏̇͜d̵͓̰̖̤͙̯̟̰͇̔́̀̔̐́͗͒̒̈́̽̈́̏ ̴̯̠̥̪͕̖͕̪̗̘͇̓͋̄̽̔̉̎̽̆̋͜͜b̸̧̛̛͈̠͎̠̭̭̺̻̂̍̀̇̀̄̅̔̃̌ù̶̻̩̗̏͆͑̔͝t̷̡̛̘͉̞̦̣͉̗͕͊̍͒̾͊̾͐̇̓̈́̚ ̸̻͎̬͐̅̏̉̾͐̈́̿́̚͝͠d̴̨̘̖̜̺̖͙͖͖̦̽̎̿͊͒̿̑̔̕i̴̱̻͛͗͘ḋ̸̼̫̑̄͆͒̈́̄̒̈́́̉͝n̵̠͍̝̹̈̔'̵̛̟͉̭̪͇͎͖̠͚̖̈́̔̍́̄ͅť̵̨̨̡̮͕̗̽̅ ̴̲̺̤̙̰̯͉̓̎̿̃̋̀̾̅̿͐̽̕d̶͈͇̮̗͉̲̙̗̩̝̹̂͒͊̄ȩ̸̢̺̯̙̰̣̗͚̲̭̞̳̼͌͑̃͂̎̎͠͝͝s̸̨̥̼̥̥͔̝͋͐̚ẻ̵̡̡͈̲̮̮̝͊̈́̀͗͋̀͜͜r̵̢̻͊̓͜v̸̨̭͚̠̮̣̗̭̗͖͕̲̖̓̃̔͑̍͠ḛ̴̛̪̤̖͚̗͕̰͈̜̥͂̑̇̉̔̀̓̔͛̒͘ͅ.̸̰̌̆̈̈̿̽͆͑̾͆͠

All the ink will cover my truth and reveal only the ones with lies. After all, I just wanted to be happy, living life in pure bliss while ignoring all the pain they inflicted upon me...

But with limited ink can cover so much darkness.

W̷̢̧̡̠͈̰̫͓̬̱̞̜̟̃̏̆̆̎͂̿͒͒ỉ̶̧̡͉̞͙̮͍̺̩̗̫̥̦̿̒̓̓̔̉̌ͅt̶̮͇͍̠̙̰̻̫̹̠̃̋́͒̉̄͘ȟ̷̝̦̙̥̥̺͉̟͈̉̀͗͗̍̿͊̂͐̚͘̚ ̷̡͆̾͆m̸̹̹͚̻̼̗̥̭̞̽̎̊̕ỵ̴̧̡̢̺̳̺͓̲̠̹̺͚̂̋̒̚͠ ̵̛͇̜͂̊̀͊̈́̇̃͌̚̕e̶͕̎ỵ̶̓̄̾̌͋̍͒̇̈́͛͘̚̕e̴̢̛̮͔͈͗̒̾̈͌́̂̉̐͆͗̕͝ŝ̴̡̥͍̩̫̞̼̺͓̩̳̈̆̈́̍͑͑͑̓̈̓ͅ ̸̰̘̙̦̖͗̍͐̉̕o̵͙̐͂̽̕p̵̧͕͍̺̟̙̘̼̻̫̩̳͑̏͌̎̽͘ͅe̵̢̮̟̲̫̮̮̅̉̋̌͋̌̅̃̒͝n̵̢̻̖̑̇͒̓͒̚͠ǐ̷̢̡̺̞̮̦̗̟͎̻͎̯n̷̛̲̪͙͛͊̔͌͑́͑́̕g̵͍̏̃̏̆̐̈̇̍̕̚͠ ̴̛͈̫̤͙͚̠͉̬̤͕̫̻͕͓͆͜u̵̢͉͔̖͖̮̲̟̼͙̭̮͗̂͋̄̄͑́̏̄̚p̷̡̡̺͖̱̠̞̮͕̓̐̾͊͊͒̃̄̄͒̒̀̕͜͝ ̵̨̨͓̻̤͔̟̙͕̩͇̜͐̈́̀̀̔ȃ̷̡̨͍͎̱͔͈͉͚͕̲̳̿̄̎͋͗̕̕̚͜͝͝g̸̮̜̗̫̼͆̌̉̋̀͠a̸͉͍̮͓̯̥͔̼̘̱̩̪̗͒̂̉̔́͂͠i̸̧̡̭͔̞̮̎͌̅͂̍̀̏̊̋͑̀͘n̸̡̨͖͚͔̟̄̓̈́̈́̂̕ͅ,̴̧̧̧̛̠̩̯̘̤̘͔͚̣͎̇̒͂̒̿͘ͅ ̶̦̙͎͎̯͉̝͜͝ą̶̹͎̗̲̲͈̭͓̳̳̻̺͌̊ ̵̛͈͍̼͔̞̰͉̤̜͎̥̣̮̅̈́̾̋̿̏̈́̈̊̒͂̚̕n̷̢̧̛̤̠̯͚͖̮͙͒̔̍̃̎̆͐̀͋̃̋̀̕͜͝ͅe̷̞̍̀͗ẁ̸̨̛̙͔͚̞̭̮̥̻̭͉̅̈͝ ̴͓͈̤̲̙̪̥̪͚̱̗͖̮̓̔͛̏̓͌̈́̅̏͗̄̎̌͜ͅp̸̰͙̣̹̤̭̐̌̈͐̈́̉̈́̓̚̕͠ę̶̨̡̨̛̩̮̻͙̤̮͔̲̠̻̗͐́̾̉̇̈́͐̀̈̚͘͝r̵̞̗̗͉̓͆s̶̺̙̻̯͖̠̔̇̇̈̇͆̕͠o̷̡̧̡̝̻̠͖͓̬̗̟̲͖̬͎͐͑̀n̸̢̰̥̙̩̉͋̚͝ͅ ̴̧̛̛̛͖͛e̶̖̩̋̈́̓̄͂̒͊͝ͅm̷̨̯͓͖̯͙͐̿̆̀̎͐̆͌̀̓̽̕͜ẻ̸̛̮̣̣̈́̉͋͆͛̓̀́̍͋̌̆͝r̵̢̟͉̱͔̦̒͛̃̔̋͌͜g̷̖͖̭̥̼͍̃̃̇̊̓͌̈́͘ͅè̴̬̥̠͉̦͓d̶͇͌̓͋̈́̀̈́͂͑̀̂͛͛̎̾͝ ̵̨̡͈͍̼̪̫̼̯̼̣̥͍̩͓͗̍̔̓̿͘i̵̢̢͎͓̹͔͎̮̱̪͎̊ń̷̢̧̻̥̘̐̂̉͂͋́̈̆̐͘̚̕͝s̶̨̧̡̘̯̲̗͕̘̗̬̫̻̆͒́͗͂̍̏̏́̓͒͘͜i̷̡̗̤̣͂̍͐̀̋̆̈́̑̂̏͠d̷̗̲̺̣̥̯̖̩͕͓͑̀̓̐̈̍͒͒͝e̸͈̼͖̖͔̩̍͛ ̴̛͚̘̟̠̣̱̫͂̀̊͋͋o̵̱̥͐f̸̪̫̋̄ ̶̧̦̼̣̬̬̘͍̹̙͚͚̗̤̼̒̑̆̎͆̈́̓͆̌ṃ̷̹̳̀̕e̸̱̘̯͋̑̈̒.̸̡̮̝̝̹̲̔̃̍ͅ

- - - - -

B̶̡̨̞̠͈͉͕̭̭̻͖̱̐̽̊̀̀͐̆̃̿͋̍̿͊̇̚ͅi̶̢̢͇̐͂̽̒g̶̢̫͉͉̜̣̤̼͒ ̸̧͖̈́̄̊͆̅́ḿ̶͙̰͊͐̀̊̾͂̽̓̈́̈́͛͐ą̵̧̧͚͉͖̹̘̗͙͉͇̓̀̅͌̔̓͌n̶͈͇̠̥͙̱͚͚̬̒͒͑́͒͊̿̎̃̈́͂̚̕͝͝.̴͖͕̹̔͐̎͋̈́͒͂̓͠.̵͙̼̜̥̭̝͎̰̰̲̭͈͎́̒͊̌̀̏.̴̟͕̾̈̈̂̄͆̚͝ ̸̨̛̠̦̲̦͍̥͖̲̤̩̊̽̄̃̀͒̿̏̆̈́̎͋̎͜͠O̵̧̨̗̤̹̳̳̖̞͎͈̭̙̅̔́̎̐̋̆̈́͐́ͅr̴̛͍̳̩̺̯͛͂͗͂̋̀͛́̈́̽̉̕͜͝ͅą̴̤̳̺̮̖̖̮̻̲͇͉͈̏̉̓n̸̨̛̹̗̮͈͍̺̰̤̘͉̅̇͗̎̕ͅg̷̰̪͇͕͚͑̈́̚e̷͎̺͓̭̟̜̪͂̓̃͝ ̸̨̡̪̟͍̖̣̳̝̦̬͍͕͍̿̔͊̊͒̊̅̒̅̕h̵̪̗̓͒͗̋̈́̎̀̋͋̍͒͛̇̊a̸͈̗̘͋̃͂̌̃̐̎į̴̗̫̗̳̺̜̈́͑̋̄̑̋͝͠r̵̢̘͖̹͚̊̈́̔͊̿͗̾͛͆̃̒̉̕͝͝ͅ.̵̥̬̹̰͓͖̣̜̮͔̙͊͐̌͆̆̈̀.̴̺̲͎͎̣̘͙͗͂͆̈́̓̚͝.̸̤̙͓͆̈́̂̈́́͒̾͂̋̚͝ ̸̭͇͍͓͈̼̪̘̹͉͙̫̤̃͛̍̈̿̿́̈́̅̓̓͝͝͝Ņ̴̬̹̪̙̟̬̣͒͋̐̓̂͂̄̍̐̔̚͝į̸̛͔͍̘̙̞͔̥͇̩͉̗̟͈̆̌̑̎̊͆͊̔͌̆̔ͅç̶̪̥̝͔͔̑̃́̽͒̽̆̓͂̾́͘e̴̜̭͕̻͈͑̿̿̈̀̄̓́̊̿͋͠ ̶̮̊̐̐͊̏̃̕͠p̶̢̛͕̯͖̱̟̙̮͍͔͂͂͊͒͛̑̎̈́̾́͝͝ě̴͖̪͎̑̓́̈́͂̒̿͆̌̃̊͛̀ṟ̸̹̯̮̺̬͗͌͐̇̈́̒̂̽̐̒́͝s̶̯̺͈̩̯̞͔͚̮̤͇̤̣̆̄͒̂o̴̙̦̩̾̏̾̏̒̈́̎͝n̴̦̻͈̜͙̦̙͇͖̤̘̳̗̼͐̿̃͊̀̚͝͝ͅ.̷̨̙͙͌̂̃́̇̉̑̉̃̚.̸̘̯̀͂̈́̌͌̇͋͂̇̊̕̕͜͝͠͠.̵͍͈̦͇̺̬͇̳͔͎͑̀̈́̔̍̄͘̚͜ ̷̧̧̛͕̬̣͊̓͑̊́̈́͛͑̃͑͝ͅH̵̬̦̮̥̹̜͉̓̍̊̆̔͌̐̚͠͝e̸̖̮͎͉̿̽ͅ ̵̢̢͉̖͍̬̼͓̟̩̙̣̜̯́̊̐͒̀̆́̀̋͜͝͝p̸̮̝̫̆̆̍̑̚l̴͎͈̤̰̻͚̻̎͆̿͂͐͗͆͠͝a̵̢̠͖̮̪̻͇̯̥͕̬̪͆̇͌̌̇̆y̵̞͙̘̩̗̬̩̅̇͌̃̀́̆͗͋̆̕͜͝s̴͔͚̰̬̰̪̖̙̹̮͙̬͚͑́̂̈̎̾͊͆͛͑͆͘͝ ̸̨̖̤͙̹͎̲̳̲͂̈́͐ẉ̷̛̠̜͎͚̩͕̫͖͚̆̏͐͗̂̋̀̚̕͝͠͠i̵̧̛͚͈͊̈́̇̈̊́̚t̸̢̹̘̲̥̰̖͉̩̦̻͙͑̇̂̐̔ḩ̷̬̘̺͋̇̈́̆̾̑̈̒̀ ̴̧͔͎̗̟͔̙̮̞͚̖̪̹̓͒̾̅́̀̎̓̃͂̚̕m̵̹̱͙͓̥͚͉̯͓̬͖̩̱̭̈̌̀̍̏͝ë̸̙̳̬̻͕̭́̕ͅ.̷͎́͐̇̀͝͠.̸̧̢̯̱̰͕̦̙͇̤͍͕̊̃̈͑̽̇̓̑̒̾̋͛͒̋̕.̸̡̨͎̞̯̪̜͓̲̹͓̲̱͔̜̀͑͗͋͊͌̒̓͛̒͗͝
̴̡͚̲̼̖̖̖̫͈̒̃̉͑̔̽̈́
̶̢̨̬͕̘̹̙͕̮̼̀̓̔͂͑̔̚̚Ë̴̢͍͖͇͔̬̖̟͇́͊̋v̴̢̹̘̪̬͓͍̭̥͓̘̭̋̊̊͘ͅͅę̵̧͉̫͖͉͎̠͖͓̜͋̇͐̈́͜͝ŗ̷̧͔̠̥̙̖̺͛̂̅̀͗͐͂͐̓͝ẙ̵̡̡̯̦̬̯̬̹̬̱̭͙̉͑̈́͗̀̎̊̄͒̃̒̓͠͠d̴̡̛̗̙̭̺̗̹̯͉̥͚̲̜͔̎̒à̷̧̹̫̘̟̜͖̘̜̅̚͠ͅy̷̰̺͕̻̙̥͔̜̙̦̠͓̞̞̙͌̍̾ ̸͕̽̐͛̿̌́͘͝ẅ̵̢͍̜̜͎̱̰̞͉̪͂̈́̔̉͜a̷̘̰̥̹̞̲̼̼̥͇̼͕̦̯͑͌̓̎͗̒̍̃̕͘̕͝s̵͔̘͈̾̀̇͝ ̵̡̢̛̯͍͙͈͖̝̼͚̘̦̼̙͋̀͌̄̿͑̎̊̅̒̅̽̈́̚ͅf̵̢̰͓͙͕̲̩̭̦͕̣̯̗͔̙̍́̇̎̌́ų̴̼̟͔͕̜͙̥͚̥̱̭̦̙͐͑͊̽̿̑̓̏̈͊̊̃̂̀͝n̶̡̘̳̮̲̯̜͉̑̄̓̀͌̄̊.̸̢̡̜̰͖̹̱͚́̽.̸̣͉̊.̴̠̰͕̠̹̩̐͆̓̃͜͝ ̸̠̓̉̂͒̋̏̈́͆͆̊͐̿͝͠O̶̡̧̟̭̲͔̫̙͔͔̫̼̓̑̍͐̊̊̍̑͘͠ͅņ̷̻̺̜̟̖̯̂͐̓̆̄̂̑̒͊́̃̕͝͝͝e̶͎͈̳̖͇͈̍̃̓̎͘̕͝ ̵̢̨̨͕̝͙̗̲͔̰̫̘͖͊̓͌̓̑̌̄̉̐̈́͊͜͜͝ď̸̙̯̟͙̊̽̾̓å̶̧͓̲̦̱̼͖̮̖̗͈͍̩̙̅͌̈́͋̋̾ỷ̴̧̨̖͇̥͎̘̮͓̖̇̈̎͊͑͋̈́̕.̷̡͓̘͖̳͎̯͚͓̍̊̊͝.̷̢̖̗̰̣̤͔͍̭̥̝̜̘͓̲͊̚.̵͖͋̔̍͊ ̴̯͖̈́̔̌̌̾̑̔͌͆͊́̀̍͠H̶͙͔̖͚̲̩̼̲̣͔͉̳̙͔͇̾͊̍̈́͂̑̊́̒̎͝͠͠ȅ̸͓͙͈̮́̚ ̶̯̭̮̥̙̫̯̆̄̾̉̎̌̑͊̊̄̕̚͘̕͠ş̵̩̘͖̘̦̪̰̞̎̎̄̉̑̆̊̂͛̃̀̚͘a̷̢̧̧̧̛̲̱͉̰͓̯̼̦͙̎̄͆̃̽̈́̇͗͂͒̉̀͠į̵̺͇̳̲͎̓̀̍̎̈́͌̊̑͝d̴̘͇̻̳̦̊͌͛̓̚͘ ̵̢̢̪͔̪̜̩̥̈̓̇͐̽̂͆̎ţ̷̛̖̖̯̳̻̽͊̇̔͑̕ḩ̵̢̛͔̰̹̤̩̈̈̑́́͒̿͐͆̅̍̏̓̀ę̶̳̩̩̟͍̌̈́̑ŗ̵̮̻̱̗̬̖̪̥͇̻͔͇̽̑͂͒̌̃̇̓̕͝͠ẹ̵̡͚͈̞͕͍͇͈̭͈̿̏̅́̆́'̷̞̖͎̑̒͗̾̕͠͝͠͝s̶̼͍̫̮̍̀̏̍̄͊̄͂̓̈́̇̓ ̴̛̛͎̰̞̰̲̇̒́̈́̌a̶̢̨̜̰̰̣̣̗͈̹͇̺͐͌̀ ̷̢̡̹̙̳͓͕͈̭̮̖̥̬͆š̸̢͉̖̻̿ū̴̢͍̭̩͓̔̋̊̚r̸̺͉͙̠̽́̊͐̽̉͋̈̉̐̕p̴̰̙̫̎̉̏̈̋ṛ̵̢̛̃́́̒̏͂̑͗̓͗̀̕į̵̢̡̼͈̜͈͕͚̝̹͒͗̿̊̌̅̀̔͊͛͗ͅș̸̛̒̊͗͊̒̏̊͒̀̌̓͝ḝ̸̡͔̜̫̬͎̥̞͉̝̲̘͐͊͐̌́͑̋͛̅͂̽̕͝͠.̴̩͈̺̮͖̓ͅ.̷̝͂̐͌́́̊̍͝.̸̡̡̰̟͖̞̭̙͕̟̳̳̦͂̽̓͑͆
̴̧̣͖̱̤̺͂͋̍͗̅̈́̆̆͂͂
̷̩̝̊̊̌̎̉̀͘͝F̵̢̢̻͕̪̤͓̪͕̗̊̊́͗͑́̊̽̈́̓̋̑͛̚͘o̴̗̳̯̩̩̓͊̆̓͂̔̈́r̵̡̞̪̩̙͍̗̜̠̠̱̰͓̄̂͑̍͌͘͝ͅ ̵̨̳̝̪͆͑̇̈́̋̐̉̇̊t̶̥͕̭͈̃̂̄͆̍̊̌̐̾̋͆̏̃͠h̵̳̼̓ę̷̞̬̝͇̺͉͔̘̹̠̻̩̋̓̀̿ͅ ̸̼̺͒́̔͠͠f̷͈̗̹̟̖̜̯͇̠͕͈̳͚̰͓̂́̐͐̅̚i̷̧̭̳̪̯͇̹̪̥̘̭͓̣͐̂ͅr̴̨̙͖̬̞̮͛̉͜s̷̡̡̧̧͖̹͉͙̲̮̞̼̹͈̈́̊̈́̎̅̆̀̈́̅͆̔͘̚t̸͎̫͔̩̺̳̗̠̀̾̑̎̚͝ ̶͇̼̤͎̣̹̤͔̞̱̜͔̰̩͛̓͌͑̀̕͠ͅh̵̼̻̹̲̭͈̿ȩ̵̦͌͊͐̍́̔̅̀̕͠ ̶̫̫͓̈́͊̀l̸̡̩̦̞͈͈͍͙̜͚͉͇̱͊́̏̐̅͘ȅ̸̙̼́̀̔̈́͋t̵̛̮͎̜́̈́̌̒͝ ̴͕̬̻͎͍͎̙͚̗̱̺̙̞͇͈̋̈̍͑̃̏̅̽̅̆͘m̸̖͍̳̳̙͈̼̬̥̞̔̆̎͂̆̈́̍̎͂͑̕͜ê̸̫̪̟̠̬̤͖͖͚̈́̄́͒̅͋͝͠͝ ̵̧̛̞̠̃́̅̄͘̕ò̴̡͍̙̤̬̅̀̀̔̌̕͝u̶̲̞̝͎̞̿̒͒̈̍̿̉́ͅt̸̨͖͈͔̲̲̦̞́̋̃̊̅̋̄̋̽̐͝͝͠͝ͅ.̸̯̻͚̞̎͒̋̋̍̿͠͠͠.̶͈̘̘̹̪͈͖͉̣̣̋̉̄̇̊̎̔̔̕͠.̵̱͎̹̬̼̯͓̦̭̦̬̼̇̓̈̿̏̆̐̑̈̍͊́̽̕͝ ̷̥͎͖̏̍̎̊ͅS̶̛̫̟̣̲̃̃͛͌͆͋̚ͅȅ̴͖̤̪̰̝̝̙̞̤̇́̀e̸̡̨͈̳̯͉̦̙̮̤̓͜ ̸̧̛͕͖͕͈̭̰͚̽̆̈̑͑̽̏͜͠k̶̛̞̞̣̲̹͍͎̼̤͌į̷̨̲̦̞̠̫͎̹̗̘̣̲́̀͗̑̈̓̇̒̅̌̔̽ͅḏ̸̣͈̲̼̯̻̃̓͑̓͒͂̋͜s̴͎̹̘͉̟̾͋̓̍̐͐̓̀̎͗ ̷̨̧̡͈͇̟̹̠̫̙͚̆̍͐j̸̨̢͎͙̥̃̇͗͋̄͊͒͗́̌́̚͘u̵̡̠̮̼͖͚͈͔̱͆͌̂͜s̶̡̹̼̻̱͙͎͕̝̜͋̀̄̐t̸͉̙͈̙̜̂͒ ̸̱̟̰͈̣̖͎̱͓͕̊̐͌̊̆̓͘͝ḷ̴̨͍̰̺͚̅̀̇̓̈́̌̆͒̔͂͛̓͌͝i̷̜͑͗̉̀̈́̋͝ķ̸̛͓̤̞̻̗͈̤̝̈́̅͊͊̔̽ͅȩ̵̛̤̹̖̩̠̮̑͋̄͛̒̔̂̈͒̕̕ ̸̢͔̬̯͓͙͓͍̼̏̒̀̋̆͆̎͘͜m̷̛͕̠̹̠͋̈̎̂͘ĕ̶̛̻͂͋̅̾͘͜ ̴̟̒̔̀̋̍̀͐̓͛̌̿̀̆͑͝b̴̧̫̮̝͇́͗̃͒̈ͅư̸͙̹̲̰̞̤͖̤͔̑͋̒̌̇̓̂̀̚t̸͖̯̙̔͛͒͐̾̓̌̇͗͆̇͝ ̵̢̙̜̬͓͉̆̍̄͛a̴̜̭̿̉̔̀̀̐ ̴̡͉̻̟̻͑̎̈́̀̿̇̎͜͜l̵͖̥̰̠̳̹̤͗̏̀͂̓͛͗̋̆͒i̵̙͙̳̮͔͂͛͘t̴̮̟̮̖̦̻̎̃͒̾̅̔̇̚̕̚ṯ̸͂́̽̈́̈́̑͗̀̍͌́̿̓̕͜ͅl̶̹̤̭̞̙̬̘̂̂̌̄͘e̵͓̝̤̱̮͔͇͙̮̬̠̊̈̏̈́͌͒͝ ̴̧͈͇͔̙̎d̶̢̜̮͇̞̩̄͆́̈́͗̌̔͐̑̈́i̵̯̼̫̞̠͎̯͓̞̤̅͊̏͛̄̈́́̅́͐̓̎̕͠f̵̠̮̅͂͑f̴̩̳̲͕̃͘ẽ̷̩̥̍͊̉͋͑͝r̸̘̞̝̗͉̙̪̖̜̤̈́̐̈́̈́́͗͗͑͋̓͝͝͝ḛ̵̢͍̗͍̬͕̟̻̽̄͛͊̂̏̂̄̍̓̀͜n̵̳̯̘̼̻̠̖̠͓͓̲̈́̿͒̉̊̃͗̚͘͝ț̷̢̨̦͔̠̺̫̳͕̺̺͚̫͌͛̂̃̈́.̴͉̟͆͊͊̋̍͂͌̒͘.̴̡̨͎̪̖̞̝̪͚̱̭̱̈́͌̒͗̈́̒̈́̀̚͘͝͝.̷̫͚̹̙̤͖͙̟̐̔͛̒̉͘͠͠
̷̣̳̱͚͇̪͔̯̜̣͑̐̓̊͊͗͒̊̉̈̎̚
̵͍̠̟̃́͌̈́̐̽̐̃͑̓͜H̶͙̤̣̻̍͑̔̎͗̏͐͑̆̂͗̅̚͠ȩ̴͍̣̬̗͔̳͎̘͆̍͐̂̅̅̚̚͝ ̶͚͚͚̈̀̈̂̇̂̈̋h̵̦̟̱̖̍̍̀̽͒͂͊͜i̷̻̞͍̾̅̎́͆d̷̡̛̯͍̯̤͉̺͉̜̖͕͋͛͌̓̄͒̐́̽ȩ̸̡̧̧̝͍̯͈̥̠̮͑͜s̴̱̯̯͙̯̭̈̑̈̇̋͜͝ͅͅ ̸̨͓̜̰̫͔͕̺̖̘̤̱̱̇̀̕ͅḿ̶̡̡͙̹̯̰͛̋͋͑́̾̏y̸̙̯͇͑̂͆̏͠͠ ̵̨̩̩̱͕̙͉̣͚̜͋̓͒̌e̴̢͈̭̤̩͌͜ȃ̶̧͉̱̫̹͎̪͇͙̬͓̒̓̚͜͠r̷̗̬̝̲̩͌͑̅́̏͑̏̕ͅs̶̙̟̬̭̠̺͒̊́͑͝ ̷͕̻͍̭̩̜̥̥̱̹̹̟̼͖̈́s̶̨̧̨̢̧̖͇̬͎̱͉̰̮̲̿̒̀̀ͅä̴̢̛͖̲̻͔̜̝́̂́̋́̽̆͆͘̕̕͜y̷̦̗̘̓̀i̴̧̨̛̳̳͔̫̙̙̩̬̰͌͆̃̄̒̈́̓̿̈́͑̂̂͝͝ņ̴̮̙̲̗̃̉͛͌̓̑͑̒͋͠g̷͚̼̤̣̒̽͊́̀̑͑̃̈́̓̉̊̿͘ ̸͇̀̌͌̈́̅̍̄̀͂̇̇̚̕͝ḓ̵̡̧̛̠͔͍̳͍͔̠͍̖̔̄̍̔̋̀̂͑͐́̔͘ị̵̡͎̥̃͌͒͜f̵̟̝̱̖̳̩̗̘̼̦̣͍̈̈́͋̏̌̓́̎͆̕͜ͅf̶̨̤͇̮͚̤͗̓̒̍̍̅̀̍̍̚͜͝͝į̸̨̧̭̦͍̫̣̊̀̄̃̆͜͝ç̴̛̼̤̦̱̟̙̗̻̻͍͓͔͉̞̑̌̽̉̍́͂̿̔̂̒̂̐͝ų̵̛̝̳̩͓͙̜̖͈̻̭̌̄͐͐̀̔̓̐͘͘l̸̢̨̡̮̙͚̹̖̲͎͙̱͕̫̆͐̆̌͊̐̿̍̑͂̚͝ẗ̵̯͖͍̲̗̘̞̙̬́̌͆͌͜ͅ ̵̛͎̜͓͆̎̔̓͂̿͂̿̃͗͛͒͂͝ẗ̵̡̟͙͍̻̳́̆ḧ̵̨̝̝̦̮͎̮̙̥͎͔̦̪́̐͗͊̈́̄̿͂̀͠ͅī̶̞̮̿͒͂̿̒̽͆͗̆̍͘̚̕͝n̷͎̘̫̤͎̮̰̻̜̗̍̍͛̓͒́͊̿̃͑̿̏̕g̵̢̤̬̹͎̦̜̱͍̭̲̺̺̖̺͒̀͗̈́́͌͆̚͠ ̸̨̟͚̠̬̟̲̻͖̺̦̥̜͚̄̎͊̎͝͝t̷͓̜͎͉͙̾̎h̵̨̖͍͔͇̤͐̀ͅͅḯ̶̢͖͈̜̘̝n̶̡̛̥͙͉̙̠̗̲͍̄̉̔̈̆̍͂͋͋͘g̴̨̊̋̄̋͗̈́̾̾̅͂̌̊͆̽͠s̸̨̪̞̻̰̼̥̲̠̪̜̻̘̗̀̄̏̾̑̋͊̈́̄̃̈̄͊̚͘ ̸̙̲͖̝̲̱̰̣̈́̐̉͌̽̒̌͒͒͜͝͝b̵̖̯̞̱̤̍͘ú̸̡̬̖̮̣̝̻͓͉͍͍̰͇̈́͒̏̒͒̕͝t̶̩̘̙̠̠̻͔̣̻͎̄͋͜͝ ̵̢̹͕͈͙̟̮͈̳̗̞̗̲́̔͂̊͜͝Í̴̧̛̖̩̭͖̝̯̯͔̩͛͊̆̏̀́́͋̌̄̅̍͜ ̴̧͎̜̘̹̳͔̣̠̤̹͚̬̒͊̓̏̊́̐̓͌͂̋̕f̸̨͍͚͓̱̤̙͕͕͎̰̬̋͋́͐͗̄̂̈́͋̋͛͗̚͝͠o̴̻͇̗͖͎̱̣͇̗͈̦̻͐͌̍̈̈́̓̈́̋͗̚̕͠͝͠l̴̢͓͙̜͙̤̖͍̼̑̈́͗̇͂̔̐͝ͅl̶̡͖͈̠̣̱̹̃͋̀́̎̕ơ̵̗͎̮͓̹̹̰͇̜͕̮̱̙̠̍́̊̈́́̀̽̑͛̃̕͜w̷̰͈̺̮͍͈̰͕̿̇̂̂͑͊̅͂̓̓͋̃̈́͝ ̷̛̭͙̰̞̻͚̌̐̽̂̈́̒̾̇̂̒̕͘͘͝ș̶̥̠̝̪͑͐̈́̉̓̆̎̆ï̵̞͖͉̤̌́̿ṅ̵̢̛̰̖̗͍̳͉͖̯̹̲̙̐̿͒ͅc̴͉̗͈̖̲͆́͛͑̆̏̋̔̎̀̚͠ę̴̡̢̛̪͖̼͎̪̗̯̈́̌̂̓̅̍̓̓̚ ̷͔̥̬̜̤͆̀͌̒͐̄̆͊͛̀̃̋h̴̢̧̛̀̓͌̌̽̀̿̑͆̾̕͘͠ĕ̶͈̥͚̫̰͈̟̞̥̬̏̈̈͝ ̴̢̘͈̖̳̪͊̄̅̄̈́̇͛̋̀̈̕͝ẅ̶̝͎͌̅͐͌̊̍̔̂̄̀͘ā̴̬̜͖̟̯̭͚̤̘͙̬̕͜s̵̭̾͑̑̊͑̇̈́͌͐̏̌̔͘ ̴̡͕̳͚͔̍̈́̊̔̿͑̕̕͘ņ̶̙͚̥̳̤̪̰͖̝̑̐̊͗̾͗̐̈͜͝ḯ̵͓̦͖̣̱̰̲̺͛̀͋̋̾̿͑͘͜ć̶̭̙̤̯̖̭̮̗̬͎͎̩̞͊͑̈̎̂̎͝ͅe̸̛͍̺̼͕̘͉͉͓̖̗̫̞͍̐̓͆̊̑͌̃̚.̵̢̢̺̤͎̩̼̙̜̖̣̔̾̀͛̓̽͝
̴̡͉̠̪̠̩̬͇͓̹̠̭̓̉̎̎̎͘
̵̧̳͚͉͓͍͔̲̐̈́̒̃̆̊S̴͎̲͎̟̘̲̩̜͉̖̲̩͔̋̕e̶̢̮͚͚͕̦̝͎̤̬̟̠̓̂̓́͘ͅě̶̩̣̫̤̮͂̆̀̏́́͊͒͝͠ͅͅ ̵̤͔̜͍̼͈̰̟̠̭̹̝̆̈́͗͒͋̀͌̂̀̌͒͘͝t̵̢̨̖͍̮̝̮̼͔͔̮̮́̽̄͗̄̈͛͒h̸̡͕͖͈͈̳̥̺͑̈́̒̒̏̀̀̆͝r̸̡̻̲͚̹̟̹̟͈͕̠̹͔͉͎͋ë̶̯̬̝̟̪́̔̎̿͝ͅë̶͉̮̩̰́̍̏͑ ̵̤͖̼̩̟̮̲̒̏͐͌̓̍̓̉̈̑p̷̛͈̲͔͉͚̟̤̙̜̬̙̏̓͆̔̅́̃͛̓͜͝͝ḙ̸̦͓̺̩̭̌̋̄́͗̄͝o̷̧̞̭̞͍̊͂͌̅͗̿͗̓͌̂̍̚͠͝ͅͅp̸͎͕͕̻̬̳̟̘̘̦̗̭̩̲̈͂̈̽̇̈́̉̈́̊̐l̴̨̖̤̜̪̗͕̜̦̬͕̳̤͒̆̊͊͌̆ͅḛ̸̡̟̖̻͇̝̞͍̬̜̫̊̒͗̆̈͘̕ͅ ̴̛̛̛̰͗́̌̊̋́́͊͗̚͝h̸̨̢̪͉̲͇͙̰͓̒̾̿o̴̺͎͔̯̯̓̋̊͊̐̈́̈̅̊̌̈́̐̀͆͜͠ļ̶͚͕̫̝̝͎̜̓̓̎̿͋́͒͑̉͆͝d̶̨̜̭͈͈̬̼̩̤͎̥̓́̽̓̍͠ỉ̴̛͕̜̝̳̯̈́́̅̔̈́̈́͝͝n̵̨̻͓͇͔̮̜̪̩̦̤̠̻̤̐͌̔̋̅͜͝g̷̭̣͉͓͖͓̘̳̰̞͂̏̆̇̍̔̓̔͘͠ ̴̤̘̰̲͓͓̪̪͚̗͇̍̆̀͋̚͜ḩ̷̪̩̪̞̗̦̟̲̘͚͉̪̍͌ͅͅa̵̧̨͎̦̪̫̱͉̭͍̠̞̭̩͉͐̚ṅ̷̙̺̮̖̺̣͕̩͎̞̯̥̞͉̏d̷̹̞̟͍̜̫̦͈̔ś̷̢̞͚̙̮̦͕̯͉̫̈́̔̔͒̅͒̒͂̏͑̽̕.̴͕̲̹̪̓̅͌ͅ.̸̬̝̺̮̩̗̪̜̣͓͎̥̦̈́̕.̸̛̟̯͗̈̋̈́̇̇̑̋̿̏̍̈́́ ̴̢͚̺̫̬̻͐͗̄̋͛̿͐̌̈̾̎̋̇͝͠T̸̨̡̺͉̙͍̟̜̘̬͛́͒͒̐̌̄͊̀̄̓̏̋̒̕h̴̞̆̈́́͛͝e̵̛̱͈̭͌̏̿̉͒̽͌̏̽̏̆́̕ ̸̟̝͐͑̋̌͂̋̆́̈́̐̕͝ş̶̨͕̠͔̼̻͙͇̘̱́̽͜m̷̡̢̫̟͔͓̑͐̅̋́̈́͑̊̓̆̔͘͝å̶̱͕̯̤̻̲͕̌͊̓̏̃͋̏͠ļ̴̦͔̯̙̖̩̹̣̪̼͘l̴̥̣̦̻̔̽̽̒́̑̀͑ ̴͍̤̠̲͕̻̟̘̝̣̒͜ǫ̴̢̡̢̢̪̠͍̤͖͓͔͇͈̀̏̓͜͠n̸̳̍͑́̌͌͂̌̓̎̿̕̚͠ḙ̸̡͓̈́̅́̀̉̉͂̎͝ ̵̡̡̨̩̬̳̗̞̰͓̰͔̺̲̐̀̋̀̌̈́̇̒͆̇̕k̵̢̯̤͖͈̻̫͎̲͛͐́̇̆̐͘̚̚ĕ̵̢̛͕͓̤̮̓̄̎̔͆́̃̎͗̍̆͘͝ṗ̷̨̡͇͎̳̭̰̣̹̺͕̯͋̇͋͆̒͜͜͜͠t̸̡̨̼̝͉̤̝̜̮̩̘̳͓̉̅͂̅̔̀̔̀̇̎̀̌́̕͝ͅ ̵̧͉̲̈́̄͛̀͛̂̀̀̀̕c̸̢͙̖̄͜a̵̢̲̫̥̻̥̞̲̐͠͝l̴̡̡̲͉̼̭͙͇͓͇͚͝l̸̨̥̼̜͔̻͓̭̽̑̌i̴̢̤͙̜̹̦̟̼͎̩͑̐́̀̅͐͒̃͝n̶̨̢̨̧͓̯̺͇̯̪̻̯̺̠̎́̽̌̀̈̊̍̎͝ͅg̸̨͈̲̼̗̬̲̯̜̀̅͛̈́̈ ̷̛̛͕̖̂͛̃̓̆̐͌̅̓̚͠ť̷͓̼͚̈́h̴̡̭̠̳̫͇͙̱́̏̾͂̍̊̂̕é̶̛̞̰̹̻͙̱̤͙͖̊̓̐͗̉͊̋̊̒̓̕m̶̡̯͈͎̗͕̹̼̠̼̼͇̃̒̓̐̏̉̈́̉̓͘̕ ̷̧̘͚͇̻̗͇̥̗̟͚̣̯́̀̏͒̈̄̈́̃̇̉̐̑͑͝͝ͅM̷̡͎͕̗̭̯̟̹͋̈̿ȁ̵̧̧̜̙̥̝̺͇̼͚͉̹̩̰͌̀́̈́̓̏͛̈́͑̏̊̎͠m̴̧̗̘͉̺̮͍̳͎͛̈̾̂͊̾͊̐̍́͠͠ą̸̹͇̬̲̙̘̭̼̭͔̇͑̇̊̉̈́͗͆̆́̚̕̕͝ ̴̨͓̫̻̯͉͊ą̶̛̛̰̝̪͓̱̪̹̖͎̅͂͛͑̔̊̌̃͒̍͘͜͝͠ņ̴͓̠̭̼͈̲͉̠͎̱̮̜͊̂ḍ̷̛͔͙̼̩͎̠̬̰̙̠̖̖̣́̀̏́̌̂́͌̿͘͝ ̸̨̢̰̖͚̖͖̥͍͎̆͊̓̃͂͒̀̽̓͜P̸̛̹̭͎͎̗̰̜̘̐͗̎̈́́͜ȃ̴̧̳͍̼̲̗̣̩̱͕̺͔͑̌̏͋̃̉͑͠ͅp̴̺̪̗͖̟̖̟͇̬̓̅̑͗̑̈̀̒̈ȃ̵̢̨͙͇͎̝̲̗͑̍̓̆̓́͜ͅͅ.̷̛̼͚͈̯̳̩͖̍̀͋͝.̴̧̛̰̭̦͕̫͚͙̹͉̋̀͆̄̆̿̀̏̚͜͠͠.̷̛̙̘̾̀̀͋̋̇̄͘ ̴̜̓̔̇̂̓͐̍̂̊̃͊̚͘Į̷̱̪̖͎͍̊͐̉͛̍̌̅̆̕ ̷̘͔̑̔̅͊l̵̢̗͖̤̖͍̭̭̱̹̟̪͇̇̍o̴̡̢̢̬̜̲̹̜͈̻̩͍͙͇̍̀̅͊͑̈́͐́́̆̈́̓͌̚͝ỏ̷̡̧̖͕͓̱̥̜̲̦͙͖̬̲͉̾̋̃̍͐̃k̸̭͖̩̑̓̽̆̓̉̈͝͝ ̶̢̼͉̦̮̫̦̪̹͓́̈͛͜ă̶̧͕̤̦̱͈̳͖̗̥̹͇̟̙͖͐́̌̀̉̎̿̄́͐͒͘͝͝t̴̡͍͍̩͙͔͈̫̥̤͐ͅ ̶̧̻̹͍̗̠͚͕̺̟̰̺̀̍́̈́̏ṭ̶̪̩͈̟̺̜̍̈ḫ̵̹̪͙̓̈̎̏̅̐̔̐̈̓̋̔͝ͅë̸̲̬͎́͒̇̀͝ ̴̱̓̓̆̐́̽̈̔͗̐͂̌͠b̵͔͕̯̫̮̪͚̳̻̘̹͎̋į̵̣̲̬̞̞͍̥̭̭͓̗̈́̓ͅg̷͓̲͉͕̗͚̝͙̣͕̃̇͂̈́͗̍̃͌̉ ̵̢̢̛͚̱͇̱̘͇͊͊͆͌̿́̆̿̑́̌͑̕͠m̵̧̱͖̬̹̪̖̥͔̞̗̳͉̎̊͌̋͌̊͛̔͋͘͜͝͝ͅą̶̤̣̦͚̲̻̻͚̣͊̄̽̉̃n̶̛̝͉̥̰̪̽́͆͆̈̀̚ ̴̧͖͂̽̐͠ḫ̵̗̮̉̈́͂̊̓̒̉̾́͌͘͝͠ơ̴̧̖̺̰̯̰̹̟͍͈̏͂͂͂͑͛̓͒͐͘̚͝͝l̷̢̠̬̄̈̀͑̃̈͂͂̊͗͝ͅͅd̷̢̢̟̱͕̙̟̿̓̿̐̊̀̀͘͠i̵̛̛̼̔́̀͐͛̕̚͝ń̸̢̛͍͎̼̀̾̂̈́g̸̜̲̼̍̊̃̅̐̀̈́̅̿̆ ̶̱̝̞̝̼̈͐͛̈́̊̚͝ṁ̶͔́͠i̷̜̻̱̯͍͇̰͓̰̼͇̫̪͚͔͒ǹ̶͎̃̈́̅̀̾͆͘͠e̸̢̞̪̱̜̗̻̲̣̺͚̋̃̍̊́͜.̸̮̜͉̹͎̫̅̇̍̅͗͌̀̉̃̈̽̕̚͝.̵̡͎͕̣̦͖̼̺͓̮͔̖̼̗͗͆̾̽̂͒̍̀͂͒͜͝͝.̵̨̧̒͑̿̌̄̈́̀̕ ̶̮̝͔̘̼̳͉̮̺͆̅́̂̌̃̈́͌̈́͒Ȉ̸̢̭͙͖̩̀̓͐̈̑͐ ̶̡̥͔̤̭̳̲͎͈̒̈͑c̴̙̰͎̗̔́̿͒͆͛̏̊á̸̢͓̩̬͚̤̣̯͎̊̇̋͗̏̏̎͒̾͗ͅl̷̗̃̈̈́̉̉̄͒̐̚̕l̶̢̞͎̳̟̜̈́̅͐͘ͅe̵̡̙͔̠̺̝̲̐͐̏͆̒̑̇̏̆ͅd̷̡̮̥̘̹̟̜̳̺̜̖̻̀̆̈́͗̇̎̍̒͂̑̀̃̔ͅ ̸̡̡̡͈̩̠̟͔̜̄́̑̀̑̽̑͆͛̌͋͠h̶̡̼̪̥̙̻̱̫̱̎̈́̀̈́͊͊̅̓̚ï̸̬̝͕̮͉̲͉̫̺̤̟̺̄͂̏̌͒ḿ̷̨͇̗͍̟̙̰̻̹͈̤̃͘ ̴͍̀͂̈́͊͊̈́̈́̀̇̉̑́̕͝P̷̦͖̲͂̍à̷̢̼̲͔̥̯̳̈̄̎͜p̵̛͚͔͒̓͆̂́̒͋̕ä̴̖̞̤͉͙͙̥͖̥͔̐̌̊͊̀͘ ̶̨̢̝̙̯̻̖̟̘͙̙̤͂̐̔͆̔͝M̷̮͉̈́̊͂̍̓̊̈́͆̅̐̀͛̆͝͝o̶̡̭̗͎̹̮͇̘̔͛̑̕ṵ̵̧͕̦͍̠̭̳͖̜̬̬̯͉̙̄͑̂z̷̻̫̹̲͇̱͊̓̀͋̓̽͝e̷͇̬̊͌͗̄͘i̸̧̟̤̤̊͐̈̌͂͠͠.̷̥̦̓͗́͌̽̓̽̈́̀̉.̶̟̖͚̼͎͉̰̌̎̿̂̈́̀̏̃͛͝.̷̨̧̝̮̘͈̪̤͕̺̘̲̔͗̍̾͊̿͗̈́̓̋̀͗ͅ
̵̟͉͎͕̘̄͂͆̾̈́
̸̔͂̄͛͘͜H̷͓̃̄͋̐̎͂e̴̢͙͉̙̮̯͇͓͙̹̤̱̘͌́͊̓̔̒́͐̎̍͂̔̈͆̊ ̶̲̘͈͕̫̞͍̍͑̈́̎̐͋͑̅̉̎̚͘͜͝s̸͎̝͖̓̈́̾̎̾́͌̽͐͋͂͌̕̚m̴̢̲̗͉̥̹̺̦͛̒̌̒̉̌̀i̸̢̙̠̼͕̪̺̺͓̰̖̟̩͊̈́̅̀̆̉͝ͅl̵̼͕̝̺̪̈́̉ȩ̸̙̹͎̻̼̜͍̫̥͊̾͑̑̽̎̎͊̈́͜ḓ̶̱̲̟̫̞̞͈̦͔͋̽͆ͅ ̵̡̝̺͈͙̭͎̫̠̰͂͑͜b̴̡̡̩͎͇̗̗̯̗̱͙͑̑̆͠ú̸͍̱̩͔̦̝̦̌̈́ͅt̷̨̩̗͉̲̣̹̀ ̸̢̥̞̟̭̘̈̍͆͜w̴̨̧̧̢̘̮̅͜ͅh̴̤́͌̄̀̆̅̔͠ẏ̴̲̝̯̯̺͌̊̿̓͒̓́̌̅̿̈́̚͝ ̴̝͌̒͛̂́͋͐̓̀̉͌̆̕͝ḏ̶̛͍̯̦̟̱͕̀͛͋͊͜͝͠͠o̵͔̘̐̈̾̃̀̉͐̅̍̈́̓e̶̫̙̯͂̆ş̵̛̲̫͇̰̰̳̹̭̝̪̟̭̝̎͐̀̀̌̌͋̽̓͊͘ ̵̢̧̙̦̬͓̜̣͎̜̙͗̌͑̉̚͘͝h̵̢̖̫̎͐̈̇̉̍̓̈́̈́͝͝į̴̯̖̐̈̀̽́͗͐͠s̶̛̠̭̲͍͍̅̓̈̇͐̏͋̂͑͒͗͝͝ ̷̛̛̩̹̯̘̹̗̤̙͓̈́͑̓̔̂̉̑̀̇̚̕͝͠l̶̡̨̨̮͙̝̖͔̙͓̪̞̆̿̓̈́͛̄̅̈͠ơ̶̜͚̈́͑̇ö̵̪̺̝͉̯̦͗͐͌k̴͍͇̙̎͗̌̌̐ ̸̢̧̧̺̹̥̩̗̮̲̳̥̳̈́͑͗͆͗̑̍͊̄́͗d̵̨̧̨̝͉̦̣̥̰̻̠͚̞̱͛̃̋̇ͅi̴̡͓̪̟̱̥̔̎̿̅́̆f̶̢̲̜̭͙̻̫̤̱̻̬͈́̀͑͌͛͆̽̕͜f̴̢̧̥͚̜̤̬̥͈̦̤̖̂͗̈̑̋͗̅͆͜ͅe̷͈͕͗̐̀͂ͅr̶̨̟̺̩̯̒̀̆e̸̢̡̞͇̟̦̐͐̄̅̇̐̏̂̏̾̈́̑͜ń̷̛̖͔̭̟̩͈͚͉̗̌̅́͜ͅt̴͈̐̈́͋̌̕ ̸̻̳̮̗̝͙͎̲͎̣̞̼̻͎̝͛̉͆̀̒̓̇̽̽̕t̴̢̧̯̫͙̰͕̞͔͓̀̉͛̏̿̋̌̾̿͒̎͜͠ͅo̴̧̢͇̤̠͖̞̟̳͍̻̼̝̩̥͑̄́ ̵̭̘͍̭͕̰̫̰̒̌̇͐́̂̌͂̈́̈́t̷̠̩̻̲̰̠̙̭̙̗̘̥̲͔̔̓̌͊͊̃̍̀̊ḧ̶̛̪͈̖͍́́̊̄̑̋̋͑è̴̪̻̫͌̅̽̈́̈̋ḿ̵̜͍̬̲͙̺̥̗̱̤͆̓̿͐?̶̨̠̖̟̜̗͕͖̯͇̯̺̩͈̏̒̉͑͛͛̔͌͗͐̉̽͘͠͝
̸̠̯̯̬͕͚̤̊̾̔̃͑̌͐̒͌͘͘͜͝ͅ
̵͌͗͛́̄̔̓̽͛͜H̷̺̟̬̩̰̦̬̳͈̃͛̒̓̈̏̇́͌̾ồ̵̠̰͎̙̯̬̺͔̩͑̂̌̏̏̄͝u̵̢̘̙͈̬̝͓̽͑̈́̒͠͝s̶̢̭̭͉̠̼̼̮͎̘̦̿̈̍͋̚͝ḛ̵̢̆s̵̺̙̓͌̊̅̕͠ ̵̢̧̺͚͇͔͕̝͇̙͕͎̭͚̈́̓̀̇̓͑̓͝ŗ̶͖͈̫̠̳̯͍͚̥̪̟̳̥̑̓̔̒͌͗͂̄̉̍͑͐̕͝ȩ̸͕̝̗̟̬̮̝̿͌̕͝a̴̧̤̦̟̫͈̦̣̜̯̝̩̞͌̓̀͛̃̿̌̿͘̕͠ͅl̸̻̮̪̣͍̳͒̉̊̏̍̈́̎̉̊̏͝l̷͈̦͒͛̒͋͊̀̇̉͝y̸̛̰̑̑̾̏͘̚͝ ̶̜̮̘̝̤̼̙̼̜̻̬̩͛͝ͅt̶̢̙͙̜̠̞̪̼̮̰̫̣̙̠̠͊̂̀a̴͇̰͊̌̐̇̎̅̕͜͠ļ̷̭̱̙̩͌̔͆̅̄͒̆̈́͊ľ̵̨̨͈̺̝̳̜͒̒́̈́̈̿́̐̈́͗̇̐̚ ̵̧͔͚͇̝̖̞͓͔̘̮̹͈̦̊́̈́̈́̈́̀͜ä̶̡̛̺̥̣͕̼̻̘̭́͌̽͒̂́͗̈́̓̊̾͌̍ͅn̸̨̬̜͕̘̤͂̊͒̑̀̑̑̏̽̆̑͠d̷̢̨̧̛̖͇̩̙͇̽̎͂̎͂̎̕ ̴̡̬̜̭̺̭͆͜b̶̛̮͖̼̰̹̦̰̹͐̑̓͐̄̍̇͐̽̕͝͝i̴̧̧̞͎̻̩̱̘͎͔͍̼͖̘͂̇̈́̀̇̍͘͝g̸̻̬͉̖̯̮̗̯͍̩͙͇̀̋̉̈́͑̎͊̋g̵̨̧̢̣͍͈͈̟̫̞͚͛̊͐̏̒̈́́̆̅̂͆̊̈̓ͅe̸̢͖͚̙̘̲̬̯͔̰͇͚͕̦̒̀́͒̅̅̌̆͛̈́̉͗͐r̶͔͍͉͎̻̓̉̽̈́̄̄͂́̑̏ ̷̡͖̹̀͌̽̉̇̈̒̊t̶̨̪̫̤͉͓̣̞̰͈͍̫̮̭̬̊h̸̢͙̩̞̱͕̳͖͓̻͇̣̟͕͛́̒͊̅̆͘͠á̴̛̠̣̹̦̩͓͐͗̉͐̀̀̂͋̄̓̅͝n̵̡̨̝̯̜̫͖̈̽̓͆̆̀́̒̽͆͒͋̅͐͘ ̵̛̲̬̪͊̿͂́̆̐̓̉̎̎̓͘͝͝M̴͎̜̳̭̤̮̤̙̱̰̤͐͘͘ȧ̶̢̬͉̼̗̠̼̒͂͋͗͊͗̽̎́͝s̵̡̡̢̞̩̺̣̪̭̳͉̝̙̺̟̾̌̍͝͝͝͠ą̷̗̪̣̰̤̹̝̞͈͕̼̬̮͌̓̓ͅķ̴̙͑̅̇o̶̦͙͇͋̽͊̃͑͛́́͌̈́̕'̶̜̩̠̤̐̈́͛͑̏͛͑̍̃̋͘s̴̢̬͔͖͓̪͎̱̞̝̻̟͚̪͈̿̇̐̀̆̔̊̍̇̽́̎͝͝.̴̺͌.̷̛̫͚̬̋́̽̈́͛̔̾̍͂̓͜͝͝ͅ.̷̮͎͙͖̲̾̂͂̓͒͛̔̒̓̋͘ͅ ̶̢͚̮̥͖̲̈́̆̓͝͝ͅẂ̴̡̘͚̳̱̣̜͍̼̒̔̽̏͗̓̔̂̅̑̓͝͠ȩ̵̤̰̍͆̓̈́̄̒͑̓̐͒̀̂̕̚͝ ̴̬̖̲̩̞̗̮̩͌̄͊͒̔̒͛̀̈́̾͘̕͜w̴̧͚̺̺͍͕͖̕ȩ̴̧̞̣͓͚̬̼̥̰͙̯̱̲͋̑̔͛̀̾͝n̷̥̖̮̖̲̹̳̣̾͊̋̅͐̆̓̊ͅt̶̗̼̝̱̱͊̋͗́̈́͆̀͗͛͊̓̚̕ ̶̭̝̭̪͎̖̲͓̙̺̰̓̽͂́͒̎̿̔͝͝ī̷̟͚̦̯̬̭̻̙̝̟̞͗̈́n̸̟͌̆͂͑̀̉̊ś̵̡̗̤̦̞͔̙̣̹̅̓̿̅̀̐̅̅̈́̀̊͐͑͘i̶̹͖̗̻͖̘̕̕d̴̜̜̪̬̈͝e̷̡̢̬̅̌͂͗̅ ̷̰̖͎͖͉͍̈̒̔̀̌̏͑o̵̡͚͉̥͕͓͎̽̑̽͋̌͑͛͗͂́̈́̈͘͝ņ̶̯̙͚̝͖̠̻̤͉̾̅͗͝e̷͎̤͔̠̣̱͚̞̠̣̪̹̠͆̏̉͜ ̷̡̛͇͍̩̬̿̌̏̆̆̾͂̊͑̆̅̋ȁ̸̢͇̩͔͍͎̣̱͖̩̭̠͇̬̌̂͌̈̔̇́̆n̶̢̛̛͙̤̝̳̩̭̜̺͎̣͈̤̬̥͌͆̓͑̓̄͌̋͒̈̀͝d̶̢̝̤͉͖̖̈̓̌ ̴̡̛̠̟̳̩͖̠̪̬͇͕͇͎͗̑̓̔̊͘̚͝b̷̡̀ͅḯ̷̡͍̦̼̘͚̀͒̊̋̓͒̚͝͝ͅģ̷̛̠̹̼̣͓̦͓̠͆̈́͑̀͆̃͑́͒͋̈ ̸̫̟̈́̋̉̃̊̓̇̑̕p̴̬͚͛́̽̑͂͗̈́̂̕e̵͉̰̊̒̀̃ọ̴̼̭͍̜̥͓̳̒͂̈́͊̋p̸̹̙̄̇͒͊͗̿̋̄̎̈͛̏͘͝ͅĺ̶̢̫̜͎̙͋̇̈͗͗̇̎ê̸̢̮̘̘̝̱̔̄ ̶̨̡̗̱̦̥̝̳̬͋́͐̓̂̃̌͐͗͆ţ̵̯̱̩̘͙̐̔͑̓̾̾̌̇͝ò̷͚͒́̊̐̆̾̓̌̈́́͒o̷̬̬̩̗̟̜̹̯̐͗͋̂͂̆̃̐́́̇̈̚͜k̴̞̼̪̤̯͚̰͒͐̄̿̽͘͝ ̸̢͔̦̠͍̜̟̌͑̑̎̊̇͝͝ṃ̴͔̰͖̯̠̺̠̯̦̬́͛͋̀̓̈͂é̵̛̞̪̺̘̿̎̊̄̄͂̓̾̚̚̕̕ͅ ̴̨̢̨͙̣̻̤̝̩̠̘͚̻͒̽͂̽̈̉̏̍̔̒̔͜ͅa̷͓̼̗͙͉̙̫͠w̵̛͈̞̭̥̲͙̣̫̆̒̿̈͊̽͜ͅͅā̸̡͈̹͇͖͙̘̣̥͓̱̩̤̈̊̉̄̃͗̋̆̚ͅy̶̗̱̳͌̀̿͑́̄̽̽̇͠͠͝.̷͕̺̰̮͔̘͇͙̪̗͙̙̽̐.̶̜̙̰̣̬͖͇̩̓͊̂̇̑͌̾̌̔̇̃̕̕͝͠.̴̧͈̲͙̼̖̏̀͌́̈́̾̿̀̌̚͘͜ ̴̧̠̮̣͙͈͉̤̥̹̙̫̃̓̒̅̉̒̅̿̂̽̔͆͝͝͝T̴̢̡͉͕͚̤͉̥̝̀͗͌͐͆̂͘̚h̸̢̧̻̜̭͍̜̥̘̞͔̪̻͚̼͊͝é̴͉̬̲̯̈́͑̽́͝͝y̸̞̓͛́̄̀̍̀ ̶̬̗͎̼̮̰͕̦̭̆͒͋̅̓̈̈̀͛̊̾͘͘̕h̵̡̗̟̦̫̱̳̘̠͕̩̖͖̏̓̿̎̒͝͠ͅų̶͋̋̇̽͗̉́̇̓͝r̶͔̩͓͓̂t̷̨͕̣̹̣̖̞̮͕̳̪̣̽̔̌͝ ̴̡̧̡̛͎̤͎̼͓̻̬̠̱͠h̴͎͔̞͉̫̫̲̪͇͙̼͓̓͋ḯ̴̛̼͂̂̔̆̓̉̕m̸̺͇͉̘͙͇̹͓̦͙͂̍̑̕ ̸͔̬͇̞̹͍̰͐͛͋͌̒̒̐͛̋͛̇͘͝w̵̧̨̮̤̠͓̫̹͍̳̳̙̦̰̍̏͛i̸̡̞̘̭̜̝͙͓̘͈͇̤̐̔̏̄̊̒̍͘t̸̛͖͈̠̩̜̩̦͓̻̆̉̀́́̑̂̚̚h̴̦̺̱̻̃̀́̿̿̓̇̈́̕ ̸̟̯͉̙̫͍͍̬͇͙̐̑a̷̡̪͈̘̙͉̭̫̤̱̟̦̦̜̯͒̑̒̆͝͝ ̶̧͔̗̤̖͈̺̰͇̓̈́̑̍̀b̵̢̹̫̫̿̀̀̋̾͐̑͝ä̵̧͓̱̥͕̪̿̅̍̾̄͠d̴̨͙̳̗̫̩̖̦̜͈̈́̌̾̏̇̆͛̈́̒̈́̂̃̚͜ ̴̢̪̗̹̺͈̟͍̹̗̬̫̹͚͐̉͌̐̆͐ͅs̴̢̧̢̛̖͍̗̟̮͔̯̲͌̂͜͜m̸̧̹̦͍̹̬͉̩̓̀̉̐̈́̆̀̚͝i̵̛̬͕͙̫̘̋̉̍͗͋͝͝ļ̵͈̹͖̘̱̝̯͕̻̮̣͔̜̋̋̏̏̆ę̶͍͓̮̝͍̙͗̈̓͑̊͜͝ ̴̡͍̳̲̱͚̲̲͉̱͈̫͂́̂͒̔̉́̈́̃̍͝͠͝ò̸͇̮̭͇͕̫̹͕̹̪̗̼̬̍̈́̄̑͂̊̄͗̏͑́̍̕͜n̷̡̤͍̊̈́́ ̵̩͎̰̽̈́̉̏̚ẗ̵̨̨̯̭̩̥̹̩̤͎̰̮̪̲́̿̀͌̔̎ḩ̶̼̺͙͈̟̤̫̣̣͓̫̥́̑͐̔̆̄̏̆̀̀̀̚̚̚͜e̷̡̧̞̻͖̲̤̣̯̺̫͚̙͋̈̓̄̂̚͝i̶̧̯͖͈͕̼̣͔̩̇͆̀̊̾̈̔̊͒̀̐̀̿̏̕r̵̢͚̻̘̠͈̗̼͍̝̞̜͈͎̄̈́̒̾́̋̾̑̏̒̉͘̚ͅ ̸͔̥̃͆̿̉̇̄̊̍̈̇͋͝f̸̡̧̣̻̙̾̄͠a̶̧̻̤͕̝͔͎͋̏͋͋̂͝c̷̛̮̮̞͍͎̘̬̫̦͇̹̦̤̤͐̉͌͂̆͂͐̎̇̚ë̶̥̭͙̦́́̂͋̍͊̃̏͛̿̋̑͝͝.̶̡̨̲̗̳̦͑̕͝.̸͎̱͎̬̞͙͍̠̣̫̝͕̞̰̄̆̊̏̓͒͋͊̋̐͌̾͗̚͜.̸̢̡̨͇̘͓͕̹̳̠̪̜̠͉͗̊̈́͗͌̃̑̎͂̅̒͋͜͝ ̵̢̞̱͉̞̝̊̃͂̇͑́͋͝W̶̨͉̯͖̣̅̈́̌ḥ̷̏̈̃̾͠͝y̸̡̡̜̳͔̣̮̟̲̻̻̩͑̾̀̓̇̾̐̋͂̍̊͊͌͘͠ ̴̛̰̰̂̓̓̓́̌d̷̢̛͖̰͇̰̘̻̰̐̓̐̑̉̇̒̂͌͘̚ͅi̷̧͖̠̰̻̥͒̒̎͌͌͘d̶̻̮͖͍͇̫͈͉͖̈́́̆̒̾͊͗̿͐̇̆̽͂̐͘ͅ ̸̨̨͍̮̭͉̞͕̦̭͐̏́ţ̷̢̛̳̮̻̼͓͖̹̘̗̺̍̊͊́̋̎͆͜͝͠h̷̛̦͛̂̓è̶̜̺̠̓́̽̽̾̆̀̊͐̉̎̇̚̕y̵̯͙͓̤̰͎̯͉̥͚̳͊͗͊͊̓͑̋́͒̈́̑̚͝ ̵̧̥͙͙̰͙̰̞̾͗̓̿̌̾͒̎͒̀͗́̚̕͝ḧ̴̨̜̹̙̗͉̫͈͕̪́́͋̑̎̌͂̀͑̋̈́͘ͅu̴̗̟͙̮̽r̴͓͎̝͈̰͂̆̈́͂̿̈̑͐́͒́̕ṭ̸̢̰̯̮͚̰̈́̾͗́͜ ̴̮͍̜̰͔̠͕̥͇̘̙̙́͂̊͘͜ͅͅP̸̳͍̣̲͉̟̦͂͌̐̎̍̀͑̾̅̃̀̋͘͜ͅa̷̬͍̠̫̫̞̦͐͂͗́̿p̶̢̨̛̹̥̻͇͎̬̮̭̊͋̒̎̄̋̅̽ā̸̝͎̠̱͈̻̅̀̈́͂̋̑̕?̷̢̧̰̺̦̥̦̮̼̦͈̗̖̖̑̋͛͌̋͑̃̚
̶͇̫͒̀̾̉̋͑̕͠

- - - - -

Dark... Everything hurts... I feel weird and sleepy... I'm scared...

- - - - -

It hurts... It hurts... Ḯ̸̲̘̭̈́̔͌͌̃̾̉͆ẗ̶̹͉́͋̋̔͗̈̆͠ ̴̼̬̻̠͐ͅh̸͍̜̭̬̳͖̝̫̿̀͊͑̃̌͌̆̓͆u̷̯͚͖̟̔̂r̶̡̭̘̟̦̞͍̻̤̖̭̠̈́̾̈́͛̏́̕͝ť̴̢̙͇̖̜̦̞͒̾́͊̈͑͐͆̾͋̚̚̕͝ş̶̛̣̣̈́͋͌́́̀͆̿̓̄̄̀̒͜.̶̨̝̳̙̊̾̽͂̈́̍̀.̷̨̡͉̝̮̣̪̦͚͈̭̭̥̩͛͗͑̈́̎̎͊͠͠.̶̥̲̺̩͇̻̪̐̾͑͗̃̈̉̋͊͂̕͠ ̴̼̰͙͕̩̰̖̬̙̗̬̰̾̾͛̉̂̈́͗͌́̕I̶͙͉͈̣̩͐̄̐ͅt̶̟͚̼̼͙̻̠̀͠ ̵̨̠̮̮̐̂̍͐̌̌̈́̅͛̐͂̓̕͝h̵͕͉̫͙̞̝̖̝͇̞͚̓̈̓͑͑̈́̌́͌͘͝u̶̧̧̥͖̫͈̳͔̜͊̊ͅȓ̵̨̬̗̝̲̄̍t̵̡̮̺̻͎̮̻̱̰̪̯̣̫̥̃͆̋̍̈́̑̽̆̒̓̈̕ͅş̶̢̛̛͖̘̤͕͇̲̜̩͓̽̈͆̒̅̾͌͆̿̿̀̏͘.̶̨͈͔̞̝̗͔̮̃̈́̊.̵̛͔́͑̆̆͒̿̽́.̴̡̭͙̠̙̋̍̌̊̃̃̆̆̾̇̇͘͝ ̴̣̥̟̒́̈̂͋̀̒̌̋̀̚͜͠I̶̛͕̞̖͉̥̝͒̌ţ̸̨̥͐̍̉̅͆͑ ̵̗̯͙̦͙͇̙͖͇͚̻͚̮̲͐̎̀̈h̵̛̹̟͎̪̩͍͖̭̪̗̟̱̏͋̇̇̂͐͠u̷͙̩͎͇͚̺̗̞̯̮̮͍̭̣̅͜r̶̨̼͎͙̄͛̍͊́̀̀̃̄̚͝ţ̵̟̎̃̏̈́̔̌̎͊s̵̬̝̱̳̆̓̀͒͜͝.̵͇͇̾̍.̴͖̺̬̎̈͆̀̀̉̈́͆̄̐͠.̸̡̡̛̰͇̪̪͓̲̘̠̣̠̻̰͖̾̋̓̽̈́͘̚ ̸̨͔͈̙̫͈̗̥̠̲͕̇̎̊I̸̛̲͎̥͕̓̃͐͒̅͂̇̅͊̇̒̐t̶̛̯̍͒̽̂͐̏̇̅̉̇͂͠ ̶̱̩̙͕͕̰̣̭̠͕͔̖͉̀͌͆̽͂̎̓̆͊̚̚͝h̶̨̨̨̠̣̘̜̱̒̀̆̏̈͑̈́͜u̵͇͎͍̜̙̜̮̠̪̥̞͇͛̔̿̌̓͑͑̋̅̓͘ŗ̸̧͍̫̗̝̳̬̬̠͔̼̗̠̯̔͂͊͌̔̿̆́̿͗̕͠t̴̡͔͚̤̰̞͋̽͘̚ş̵̳͍̜͚̟̔͐͝.̶̧̢̫̺̫̞͓̖͑͌̊͋̂̓̚͘͝.̶̮͙̯̦̮͕̙̹̤̈̄̀ͅ.̷̨͔̲̞̤̹̯̜͙͖͚̜̓̽͌̍͜ ̴̛̱̏̄̈́̂́̌̐̊̑͋̌̀̃͝Į̴̭̳̀̾͜ṫ̵̡͙͓͍̠̪̗̼̻̟̘̯͖̘̈͜ ̶̡̜̦͍̼̮͊́̊̀̄̓̕͝ḩ̴͇̖̟̰̦̮͕̞̲̦̰̤͗͛̒͘͜ṷ̵̥̬͖̖̐͛̌̏̽̅r̵̯̠̞̜̗̟͈͕̘͍͇̄͐͂̇̄ͅt̵̡̛̼̭͓̼̥̗̦͙͊̓̏͂͆͊ͅs̵̨͉̬̳̭̦̤͓̋͂̽.̴͖͔̼̟̜̝̰͑̃͌͜͠ͅ.̷̢̛̙̻̼̘̭̭͓̻͛́̿̇̒̃̄͊̋̈́̋̕͜͝.̵̢̥͈̬̮̺̣̿̄̃͜͠ ̷̛͕͇̬͚͎͍̹͗̐͛͊̊͑̎͊̀̓̾İ̴̹̽̋͗̆̐̄̑̊͊̔͘͘͜͝t̸̡̟̭̖͕͎́̒͐̆̏͘͘͜͝͠ ̵͉͓̩̋̐͋̐̀̇̍̚͜͠h̵̡̡̙͕̗̯̣̟̦̱̬̱̖̙̅͛̌̆̓̈̊̒̐́̓͊̈́̒̑ú̶̖̹̮͙͍̰̦̙r̶̛͎̠̺̮͍̭͇̯̼̭̗̀̾̿̉̀̿̀͘͜t̶̘̬̲̱̖͚͓̙͒̀͋́̈́̈́̏̀s̴̢̢͇͙̠͇̲̘̪̭̓̅̅ͅ.̴̧̧̘̻̫̭̪̹̭̞̊̍̉̒̋̉͒̕͜.̶̧̨͙͓̻͕̬͉̓̂̀̈́̀̉̃̄͌̚.̷̧̡̥̘̦̫͖̗̟̯͍̥̘̲͍̓͐̃̀͆͑͗̌̾̈́͘͠͝ ̷̨̤̹̲͗̓̌̒̊̊͆͋̿̍́̈́͘͠ͅÍ̵̯̫̞̩͉͉̙̼̮̳̇̂̈́̃̎̈́͝t̸̡̛͇̹̮͔̺̻̹̥̱̺̭̠͙̾̈̄̅̃̋̓͐̊͜͝͝ ̴̢̡͚̙̲̥̺͆͊̊͑̿͋͊͌̄͊̂͝͝ͅh̷̢̖̯̜̞̀ǘ̴̧͔̗̠̯̟̪̟͔̫͓̩͊̎̀̈́̇͜r̵̜̙̹͕̯̳̫͓͉̋̔̈̇̉̿̀̒̚͘͘͠͝ţ̷̪̞̠͇̠̬̜̞̥͛́̀͐̈́̂̿̏̕͝ͅs̸̨͔̯͇͖̯̥͖̜̹͕̞͋̉͑̉͒̿̕͠͝͠͝ͅ.̵̛̳̣̥̩̩̩̲̅̆̾̈́̽̅̅͂̆̏̆̒͆̃.̴̧͈̻̫̟͇̣̼͚̦͋̓̌̋͜.̵̡̨̡̢̛̺̭̗̼͙̖̋̐̽̋̒̀̒͗̓̂̈́̈́͆̚ ̶̨̱̦̙̤̻͙̰̤̋̽͆͋͑̕I̵͖̤̬̞̠̹̞̓̈́̾͗̏͗̆͊̕͝t̷̨̢̛̘͇͓̠͉̝̣̯̯͉͐̾͐̽͌̿̀͊͗͛̎͂̒ ̷̡̞̲̇̊̽ĥ̶̩̗͚̦̙͈̮̻̥̳̓̍̅̍͌̓̈́͛͘ͅu̴̧̞͙̼̼̱͕͚̮̥̖̠̅̉͒̓̏̄ͅr̷̩͎̜̥͕̹̠͌͌̓̊̉̚ͅt̵̡̧̫̰̺̠̳̦̬̖̼̹͓̱̑̅ş̸̛̪̼̯̲͎̺͈̼̭̾̔̇͗̒̂̕̕̚͜͝.̵̡̥̰̗̰̞̳͓͓̍̓͗̽̽̉̿̍̓̎̿̐̇̕͜.̵̨̨̻̘̰̣̓͂͋̈́̋͊̅̃̎͘͝͠.̴̢̧̨̛̬̠̬̦̻͉̣̅̈̓̀͜ͅ ̷̡̖͖͔͎͚͍̖̂͌͆̊͊̈́́̑̔̑̌͂͘͝͝Ī̷̠͔̺̞̱͕͎̼̩̰̝̽ͅt̶̤̭̰̫͈̍̌̈ ̸̺̌͌͗͌͛͌̑̐̈͗͘͝͠h̶̢̨̯̜̟͕̩̗̣̦̥̏́̎̏u̵̢̡͙͎͓̗̮͚̠͎̻̯̮̝͂̾͊̈́̾̊r̵͚̅ṫ̶̟͔̯͕̦̬͖͎̯̹̯̙̾͆̃̈́͊̍̓̐ͅṡ̶̙̯̐̉̾͒̀̈.̶̩̖̟̋͆̿͋̓͊͑̅̈́͋̑͑͘̕͝.̶̢̮͚̞̇ͅ.̸̟̳̭͇͓̮̘̜̻̹̞͍̆̍̐̂̃̂͜͝ ̶̨̨̡̜̼̻̦̗̠͇̺̫͍͉͒̌̔͐̎͜I̶̤̱͎̎̓̎̄͗̍̚̕t̵̼͍́ ̵̨̠͍̤͈͖̬̻̰̗͇̋̎̈̌̊́̿̓͐͆̍͜͝ͅḩ̵̛̹̩̫͗͗̿̏̈́̑̓͝u̴̻̍͋̽͠r̴̢̧̡̤̱̳̪̰͔͙̤̫̤̱͌͜t̸̨̯̿̇͋̓͗̀͗̓͘̚͝͠ş̷̞̭̫̝̜̥͛́͊͛͐̀̏̎͠͝͠.̵̡͇͓͉̥̝̝̙̋̍̿͑̌͋̅͑̈́́̕.̴̜͚̟̮͇͎͍͚̟͉̬̒̇͂̔͐̔̐̾̄͋͑͑̕̕͝.̸̫̮͓͉̲͙̲̝̟̺̈́̅̀̀̾͘͜ ̸̨̡͍̣̖̯̮̮̖͛̐̽͆͋̽͜͜Ĭ̷̡̛̛͎͕̥̟͕͇͉͕̹̀̀̓̌͌t̶̢̢̠̦͔̹͚̦̲̼̰̖͍̗͋̆͋̉̓̑̽̔͐̕͘͘͝͠ ̴͉̹͈̄̿̄͝h̸̡̗̮͙͙̀́͛̓̊͌͐̕͜͠ŭ̶̻̂̋̄̆͛͂͘r̴͈̹̞̝̩͇̣͓̥̗̂͑͠͝ẗ̷̢̧̨̧̺̘̗̩̭̪͔͚̭́͛s̵͓̖̦̳̫͉̻̘̈́̕.̷̖̰͕̭͈̲̣̗͇̳͈͖͕̫͎͂̂̓͝.̷̧̢͛͊͛̎̇̿̒͋͆̊̚͘͝ͅ.̸̧̛̰͙̓̋̓̑̓̎̅͌̅́̐̚͝ ̷̡͔̮̖̠͓̤̞̼̻̫̯̝̏̆͊̋̋̇̈́͐̅͆̑͆̏͘I̵̡͉͉͖͑̔̿̌̾̕t̴̢̗̳̯̻̳̲̱̲͇̽̇͐̑̏̅̎̒̍͠͠ ̷̭̪̞͈̉̈́͝h̷̠̿́͒̽͂́̌̇́̏̓͘ǔ̴͚̖͓͔̻̥͖͊͛ŗ̵̛̠͇͚̪̮͇̠̗̯̮́̇̐̔̓̒̈́̂̾̿͝ţ̶̰̩̥̟͚̝̜͍̖̹̊̉̂s̶̛͇̙̤͕͚̰͎̻̋̈́̒̑̑̍͒͘.̴͕̬̻͉̺͚̣͕̘̳͔͊͗̇̋̓́.̵͚̙̼̞͎̖̱̓̽̽̈̿̄̋̋͐͂͘̕.̵̘̬̬͍̮̇͊̍̃͒̔͒̒̋̀̐̄͊̇͝ ̴̰̝͔̦̬̝̝͔̆̽͂̆͌͐̌̈͒̓̀̿̓̕͠Î̸̧̛̲̯͉͚͉͈̊͐̏̊̓̋͆̽̊̈́̾̾͜͝t̶̛̟͎̪̻̫͖͈̦̫̞͛͗́̄̏͌̔̍̆̃̈̚̚͝ ̶̙͚̜͇̍́͑̓̓͗ḣ̸͉̝͆̕ŭ̴̡̦̩͓̺̻̱̝̼̱̌͌͆͂͐͛r̶̨̗͔̪̻̞̯̲͈̿̐̈́̃̈́̿̌͗̍̄̈́́̐̕ţ̸̡͕̼̹̠̥̝̝͈͍͍͈̫̉̀̐̌͗̔̈̀̌̌͘͝͝͠͝s̶̡̱̙̯͖͕̫̮̻̪͈̩͈̔̒̋̋̈́̆͆̀̕͠ͅͅ.̸̢͓̲͔̪͍͈̹̈́͑̌͒͊̈́̄̊́̅̇̐͆.̵̻̞͇͙̖͆̿̋͋̊͒̆́͠ͅ.̶̛̛̯̀̒̀̓̃̾͊̂̚ ̷̧̺̠̯̗͚̲̲̤͍̖̻͈̦͆Į̴̨͕̜̗̹͛͗̀̃̒̌̃̕t̷̨͍͙̘̫̣̳͒̐ ̶̛̯̘̻͎͖̙͓̖͈̿̀̌͗̊̅̈̊͊̀̍͑͝ḧ̴̡̧̢̙͉͈͕͈͍͚̣̠̰́̏̐̅́̚ṵ̴̥͍̼̩̭̥͖̲̠͉͎͇̦̌̉͋̈́r̵̨̼͚͕̩͍̫̼͐̌̊́̇̇̎͐̐͛͑̓͝ͅͅṭ̴̜̘́́̒͑́̆̈́̐́͘͝s̵̢̯̙͔̺̪̎̃́͜ͅͅ.̸̧̠̖̙͉̦̬̹̩͙͔̥͕̯̑͐̋̀̐͂̔̍͛̾͝͝.̸̱̥̜̅̈́.̸͔̠̹̣̺͐͛̿̚̚ ̷̜̻̙͓̠̫̈͗̑̈̓͒̿̇͜͠I̵̭͈͚̦̠͔̼̘̺̰̜͝͝t̴̝̹̘̠͎̯̻͉̻̐̏͋͂̚̕ ̸̢̦̌́̒̇̀̾̇͛̇̀̆̈́͠͠h̶̨̛̰̤͕̥͍͈̙̖̑̾̏̈́̔̓̓ū̷̹͆́͛͑̌͋͌̏͐̅͠ͅṙ̶̨̹̥͎͍͈̭͎̠͔̟̇̉́̊̏ͅt̴̬̅̀̈́̊̎͊͌̉ş̷͍̫͙̠̣̤̘͔̖͕̟̱̓̀̈́̈͊͝ͅ.̸̨̤̳̘͈̅̅̿͂̽̆̍́̂̈́̿̿̚͠.̶̛̤͇͕̪̹̤̘͚̞̯͍͓̑̇̌̈́͛̑̈̽̀́̿̀͘ͅ.̴͉͕̙͐̆̌̒̚ ̵͍̘͖͒̄̓͝I̴̡̧̫̹̭͙̬͓̭̪̖͍̅͂̎̀͌͊̾͜t̸̖͔̻̘̹̣̠̻̘̗̘̱̗̄̈͛̔̀͗̆͒̈̃̆͗̊͋͝ ̸̧̧̧͍͚̭͙̏͛́́̾͌̐̀̇̂̈́͋͘ͅḩ̵̤͚̼̱̻̌̊͌͌̍͊̔͂̒͐͜ư̶̺̺̄̏͑̌̇̈͒͒̓̕̕r̴̛͚͉̹̣̘̚t̶̺͇̟́̓̊͆͂́̈́̚̕͠͠ś̶̨̯̣͍̆̾̃̄͆̓̎̀͊̈͐̀͐̚.̴̩̻̰̙̳͎̠̙̞͕̼͔̄̾̃̌̾͋͊̑̓̚̚ͅ.̴̛̣̲͇̆̅̽̔̕̚͝ͅ.̶͚̞͎̯̝̬̼̘̲̞̼̄́̀͗̈́̋͝͝ ̵̫̳̯̻͇̞̮̭̦̙̀ͅỊ̷̫̪̪͛̈̊̐̈́̈́͌̎̃̚͝͝͝͝ẗ̶̖̳̤̭́̽̓̆̍͘ ̶̢̟̩͍͉͖̻̘̼͉̗̯͛́̒ḥ̷͈̺̥͚̃ͅů̴̡̻̦͈͇͙̣̠̪̫̰̱͖́̄̄͆͗̚r̴̫͛̂͗̆̈́̒̚͝t̶̛̬̹̔͗̌̚ş̴̨̛͇̭̰̟͉̠̦̮̼͎̯̦̔̐̈͋͋̄́̐͘͠ͅ.̴̨̛͎̜̞̬̃̐̂̓̂͑̓̒̚̕.̶̡̭̳̠̭̝͙̀́̉͝͝.̸̧̧̲͓͖̼͉͂̕ ̴̧̢̦͖̣̝̳̣̲̾͂̈́̾̚ͅI̴̡̧̙̭̘̜̘̲͙̣͗̓̑ṯ̵̢͙̲̳̣͍̮̻̳̰̞͙̂͊́̔͐́̀̈́̓̒͑͒͘͜ ̵̢̼̟̮̙̈́̔̈́́̂͊̑̔̀̔̉̔̀̈h̴͉̣̲̋͂̾̊͊́͝ǘ̸̲̬̦̭̟͍̟͎̼̹́̊͑̽̌͆͑͆̓̕͜ṙ̵̤̗̠̥͇̪̣̠̗͗̇́̑̀ͅt̸̮̘̄̈́̈́̐̓͂̿̒͗́̈̅̚͝͝s̶̟̗͍͔̭̮͖̖̲̹͖͐̈́̇̈́̽́͑̕ͅ.̵͔̼̪͍̝̜͇̖͚̪̥̩͉̗̀̊̾͝.̷͈̘͈̳̹̺͠.̶̧̨̡̦͉̲̣͚̱͈̿͋̿̇́̀̆͆̔͆̄̉̆͘͝ ̸̧̝̩̲̦̻̪̣̌̈́͐̾̆̏̆̊ͅĮ̶̧̡͎̗̳̳̳͈̻̪̱͖͓͇̔̆͂́́̎͘t̵̥̑ͅ ̸̘̟̜̪̮̬͖̯̳͛͛̇͒͐͝h̷̡̻̝̄̈̓̈́͆̒͒̕ṵ̷͇̳̮͎̹̻̆̿͒̅͊̓̎̏̚͝r̴͈̩̥̹͚̹̺͗͑͑̇͘͜ͅt̷͓͓̝̭̭̊̅̄̆͆͘s̷̹̜̳̗̰̼͕̲̘̪̙̻͑̆̈́̓̾͗̓́̓̉̄̈́̎́.̴̜̣̬̯̘͖͓̺͓̻̰͓͚̦̪̏͊̋̈̕̚͠.̵̤͇̹̯̣̳̞̙́̉̒.̴̛̘̤̱͈̰̼̗͖́̓͑̈́͆̂̀̎́͑̎ ̴̧̡̧̛͔̳̫̜͈̤̭͇̮̳̝̝͊̈́́̈́͋́̔̄͗̿͠Ĭ̵̛̖͚͎͇̗͋͋̍̏͂̅́̕͜t̶̛͍̘͔̥̖̖͈̭̘͔̥̎͒̈̇̈́̈̏͗̓̈́̉͒̕ͅ ̸̧̲̟̥̫͊̽̏̿͊̋͗́͋̅̐̇̚h̴̜͇̘͇͇͚͌͑̓̈́͗̍̃͗̆͠ứ̸̢̡̫͙̹͓̳̖̱͛̾̉̐̂͋̇̆̊ŕ̷̨̢̡̛͔̠̜̪̬̣̱̮̓̂͋̄t̴̨͙̤̙̭̯̣͙͎̋̉̿͒͋̃͑͗͂̓̒̈͝ş̷̨̡͚̲̠͇̪̘͕̼͕͔̟̾̔̉̽̎͘͘͝.̶̨̛̜͓̟͙̦͎̗̏̊͛́͆̍̈́̄́͒͒͘͠͝.̷̡̦̦̳͙̼̝̪̣̫̗̒͗͗̒̿̈́̎̔̈́͛͑̓̔̕.̶̝͇̈́̌̓̿͌̓̓͗̂̍̀͘̕̚͝ ̴̧̺̹̥̖͓͖͕͚̮̮͚̰͔͗̕I̶̤̻͑̌̈́͐̋̀͋͆͒t̴̲̕ ̶̢͕̲̳̱̥̦͋̔̐͌͆̈h̷̢̧̡͉̣̪̱̣̑̉̆͑̎̽͌͊̆͗͜͜͠u̷̞͗̇̀̓͗̐̄̔͠r̷̢͖̭̟̱̯͗̒́͘͝ṱ̴̬̠̭̪̉͒̎̀͌͗̏̀̈̾̿̃͆͜ş̴̧͎̤͕͇̭̮̗͈̌̽͗͋͑͛̉̾̏̈́̏̈́ͅ.̵̙̮̰̗́͌̍̏̃̑̌́͘.̷̖̫̬̺͖͙̱͖̣̘̣͔̪͙̓̈̈̈́̓̓̕͘.̴͉̭̭͚̥̙̝͚͔̃͋͗͊͝ ̶̡̢̘̥͈͙̞̜͑͛̽͂̉͆̈́̑̚I̸̢̯̪̬͇̰̖̞̥͕͓̦͈̠̒̐͊͂̍̊̓ṫ̸̨̞͈̼̞͖̘͎̠̘͖͚̼̹̉̀̊̆̑̓ ̵̮͍̟̻̼̪̖͙̪̤͍̖̭̓͝h̴̛̟̮u̸̝͚̙͉̪̒̌̕r̴͔̈́t̷̡̟̍͐͌̀̀͑͋̀̒̊͊ș̸̖̤̣̹͉͍̥͓͉͖͖̑̈́̋̆̔̄͗͗̂͜.̶̨͚̖̄͜͠.̸̡͈̪͇͈͇͇͔̺͈̖͋͆̓͂̇͜͜ͅ.̵̛̔̀̎̇̎̍́͗̈̋̾ͅ ̴̜̟̀̾̀̈̑̊̓̾̕͝͠Ḯ̸̡̢̫̰̼͖͈̦̱̬̹̺̹̈̓͝t̷̬̤̟̱̥̬̙̽̍̈́̋͐̀̑͛̐̂͝ ̷̢̢̮̝͚̣̠̻͓̱͍̬̠͖̪̍̍̀̅͝h̴͙͍̺̙̙̳̹͇̠͓̮̹͍̺̓͂͊̑͛̌̕͘ụ̸̢̡͎̞̜̖̩̗͕̣͖̥̅̀̂͊͛͊̎͊̓̕͜r̸̡̫͈̝̼̥̞̦̩͐͑͗̽͋̇͒͠ͅt̶̟̭͓̖̳͒̔͒̉̒͐̆͗͆͑͋̽͗s̵̡̞̪̟̳͎̘̰̟̻̻̗̩̥̳͊͌̌̉̅̎́̋̐́͂̎͆.̶̻̘̙̭̫̾̕.̵͖̦̠̈́̀̐̇̿͋͑͜.̸͚̥͂̄͑̌̓̓̍̐̍̎̌͛́̕͝ ̷̫̰̩̫͖̻̺̺̮̘͔͛̽̔͗̀́̿̕̚I̵̢̲̗̋t̶̢̠͍̰͉̗̘͕͍͙̣̻́̏͜ ̵͇̖͚̹͚̱̟̣̼̯̼̘͈̒̐̌̐͛͘h̶̝͈̥͎̯́̏ư̴̢̙̬̭̠̯͓͋̓̈́̓̂̀͛̑͆̕͝ŗ̶̣͉̪̫̰̗̼͇̲̆̌͐̆̒͆͛͜ţ̴̪̝̪̙̩̺̼̮̥͖̺͉͇̋̌́̔ͅs̵̨̬̹̖̞̺͇̤̘̙̦͂̃͂̓.̵̝̣̑̽̋̀̃̄̽͆̈́̿̿̉͆͠͝.̶͍̹͍̬̪̲̲̒̎͊͊̎̒̌.̷͚̎͆̊̂̊́͋̀̇̓̌̓ ̸͎̟͕͖̰͔̼̤͍̩̩͊͊̉͘͜͝͝I̵͚̫̺̫̭͌̉̈͐̏̈́͊́͐̇͋̊͠t̵̲̻̟̙̰̙͖̬͐͗͐͋́̋͑̑̈͛̓͌͋́ ̴̲͓͚̱͉͕̯̰̗̤͕̎ͅͅḫ̶̡͎̭̗̰͖͇̭̠̭̹̿̓̑̄͌̔͒̔̾̃̽͆͜͠ͅữ̸͔̰̝̮̀͊̂̓̓̾͆́̑͒͊͋͠ͅŗ̶̨͉͚͉̤͖̘̅̑̾̅͒̄̒̃̓ţ̴̡̛̤̠̦̼̻̯̘̣̰͓͂̾̆̚ͅš̸̢̧͖͕͍͚̺͙̬̙̯̓.̵̢̗̯͍̤͍̽̍́̅̓̾̓̈́͂̚͝͝͠.̶̛̛̬̯͔̞̄́́̈́͒̊͂̐͜.̵̨̛̹͉͕̳̣̱̘̝͎̺̀̐̈͋͆̂͛̓̆͒̀͘͝ͅ ̶̟̅̐̿̓͒̃̚I̸͇͉͍̟̝̦̗͑̿͗̌̆̂̕͝t̶̛͖̞̮͍̥̤̲͇̱͇̰̞̙̒̍͑̅͗̌́̋̌̎̽̔͌̚ ̵̧̨̗̰̝͕̠͙̭̞̬̌̓͌̏̃̽͂͛͌̊̐̚͘͜h̸̘̻̮̲̼̬͔̤̞̀̋͂̆̂̕ų̶̝̯̭͚̖̞̟͕̖͖̻̹͈͊͒̽́̈͋͊͋͝ȓ̴̨̰̳̜̟͔̼͎̄̈́̈́̍͜ť̸̡͚̻̩̘̳͚͇͈͓̳̿͒͆ş̵̧͉̠͙̫͉̥͚͚̜̏͌̽̔̊͝ͅ.̸̢͍̤̘̜̮̘͓̪̩̟͘.̶̢̪̠̲̙̼̗̑͂̈́̾̐̚̚̚͜.̸̡̝̺̠̋̈́̈͌̂̿̃͗͒̔̕ ̴̢̺̣͙̻͖͓̗̫͝Ȉ̷͖̻̫̲̭͔̤̉̋t̷͚̥́̂͑̉̾̎͌̀͜͝ ̷̨̛̠̬̜̱̳͚̦͔̗͇̬͂́̿̎̓͝h̴̟͇̘͉̦̞̪̳͊̉̓͆̅͂͑͛͌́͗̀͝ư̷̧͇̥̱̱̹̿̇͌̈́͊͗̏̈́̏̔̅͠ṟ̶̢̯̹̩̝͓̦̭̲͇̰͎̼̞̽͠ţ̵̩̰̙̩̝̤̻͚͌͋̏̿̈s̶͔͊̈̌̋̒.̸̧͍̩̝̰̬̱͔̲̞̥̾̈́͠.̶͙͓̹̎̾̏̈́̒̑̈́̓͝͝͝.̴̱̗͉̺̱̠͔̠͇̞͚̙̺̰̎̎̊̎̀̔͗͊̀̊́̊̚ ̷̝̭͚̾̌Ï̶̧͉̘̮͖̤͈͖̘̇͋̋͝ͅţ̶͚̰̥͓̖̙̰͈̺͇̎̉̈́̇͊̈́̀͊͜͝ ̵̢̡̲̤̺̥̥͓̣̲̼̼͔̥̬̓̓͋͊̈́͗̒̓̓̐͆́͝ḧ̴̨̢͙͎̭̜̤̮̖̉̄͆̈͛̽̽̌͌̚u̷̡̧̪͓̞̞̭͍̭̇͘͝r̸̠̿͆̿̓t̴̢̛̛̯̣̝̬͂̂͆̀̉͛s̶̛̺̏̔́̀͋.̴̢̡̢̰̘̪̺̙̪̱͙̞̗͊.̵̢̢̦̻͓̰̱̞̬͈͚͙͌̇̑̈͂̄͛̀̓͛̉͝.̴̩̳̝́̇̎́̃ ̶̏ͅȈ̷̛͍̼̲̲̜̼̻̞̅̌̆͒̚ṱ̶͖͇̘̏͜ ̶̡̖̗͉͕̩̄̎̄̋̊͛͂͠h̷̨̼͍̥̞̫̦̰̠͍̪͇́͊̍̈́͛̌͆̏́̈́͜͝u̴͚̥͎͖̱͕̞̻͉̬͓̝̘̼̾̿̎͗̈́̏̑̅́͜͠͝r̴̡̥͎̣̺̠͛͐̒̇͂̇͘t̶̡̺̟͈̀͆̅̂̌̈́̐͂̌͛s̸̬̬̞̮̑̽͒̏.̸̧̧̨͈̝̹̜͉̤̫̭̭͉͎̥̓̀̀͒̊͂̒̾.̵͖̱̩͙̬̖̺͖̠̰͍͚̩̪̑̐͐̋ͅ.̴̧͉͓͕̞̪̜͌̀͆̾̀̉̀̅̅ ̷̛͉̳͈̹̪̘̮̱͖͇̓̇Ì̷̢̢̩̺̯̻̬͈͔͔̊̃̆̈́̀̄̚ͅţ̵̬̼̐͗͂͒͌͒͛̚͘͝͠ ̶̧̪̙͖͈̮͙̮̖̗̦̥̹͐̇̑́ḧ̷̨̨̜̙͎̻̻̪͓̩̻́̃̌̓̋̿̄͌͘ͅų̵̧̡̬͉̱̯̫̯͉̟̈́̈́̔̆͝ͅṛ̵̦̘͙͇̀̏̀̊̓͑̏̕t̸̢̡̧̘̫̺͚̫͉̹̙͛͑̏͌́ş̶̛̼̥͕͓͈͋̃̉ͅͅ.̷̩̤̫͉̱̘̰̼̥͔̬̞̘̣̿͌̃̍̒̀̾.̸̡̬̪͉͍̥͔̼͎̒̆̔̿͊̾͒̑͑͝ͅ.̸̡͎͚͈͈̥̃ ̷̼͎͉̩̭̿͛I̴̛̤̘̼̫̻̭͑̊̓́͜t̷̡͙̻́̈́̕ ̵̫͙̔̅͊͑̈́̈͋̋̄̈́͝h̸̡̖͙̣̝̯̓̌͒͋̉̿͐̑̌͝͝͝͝ủ̵̧̫͉͉̭̦̤̻̖̮̱͕̥̙̳̔̆̒̍̇̕͝r̴̢̪̝̭͙̹̹̭̜͓̹̠̹̞͗͒̑̄ţ̸̹̺̞̝͉͙̫̞̻͔̊͒̅͂̌s̸̨̨̜̘͍̬͓͉̈́̈́́̌̒̀̐̀̚͠͝.̴̧̡̛̫͈̿͐́̈́̒͘͝͝.̷̧̤̞̞̳̯̗͉͎̱̦̘͇̳̇͒̒̀̑̆̍͗̑̃̈́̋͘͝͠.̵̮͗͂̇͐ ̶̛̞̹͈̥̞̺̲̹́̊̋̏̈́͌̏͛̌̕͘͘͜͠Í̶̛̭͑̅̀̈́̽̈́͝ẗ̸̯̖̤̙̣̿͗̋̚ ̷̡̱̖̰̺̘̗̠̟͍̘̼̪̍̂̂̊̿́̀ͅh̸̖̠̉̈ư̷͙̜̳̭̩̱̯̻̫̲̭͊̊̈́͝͝ͅr̵̭̙͔͍̼̤̰̻̲͇̙̀̇́̇͐͗̂̄̈́͜͝ţ̵̨̠̥͚̜̠̞͓͍̼͉̗͒̓̓͆̿̎͊ṣ̸̜̪͈̾͊͗͊̌̒̿͠.̶̢̩̮̫̮̗̱͈͛ͅ

The irony where the pain I'm trying to hide was dyed in black...

.̶̛͉̝͔̣͈̅̉ͅ.̷̮̞̘̫͍̲̩̱͕͔̞͈͖͙͇̊͊̄͑̆̈́̾̑͘̕̕ ̷̢̧̞̫͎͍̩̄̋̒͂͆͊Ḯ̵͚̦̹̰̫̖̯̾̏͝͝t̴̢̲̫̱̜̯̹͉̿̑̎̈́͗͒̿͝ͅ ̸̱̭͔̼̭̠̑̔͂̾͝h̷̯̩̺͙̲̥̝̗͉̠͎͌͜ͅȗ̵̩͍̰̊̉͐͛͑̐͊̐̈ŗ̷̙͓̦͕̓͐ͅț̶͈͕̹͖̞̥̽ş̴̡̞̯͕̺̮̲̼̬͕̞͒̀̆̊̚̚.̵̗̹̗̌̋̉̒̑.̵̢͓̯͕̀̆̐̾͊̅̿͌͊̃́͘.̷̞̻̭̲͔̩̲̀͑̈́̍͠ͅ ̴̙̬̟̪̗͈͔̖̏̇̃̈́̊̌̓̈́͂́̏̊̚̚͝Ì̴̤̦̼͇̂̄͑̅̽̅ͅẗ̶̡̧͕̯̻͎͖̩̜͇̜̲̝̊̂͆̀͗͘ ̶̡̞͎̝̱̰̰̳̔̐͊̓͂̈͜ḩ̷̩̀̽͐̈́̾̇̊̉̍̊̄̄̏̕͝ù̷̡̲̱̦͓̘͓͕͖̌̌̋͊̈́̾̏͜͝ȓ̵̢̗̦̲̜̦͇̍͋̈́̋̌͒̕͝t̶̨̡̨̨̨̼̩̥̪͖̊s̷͕̲͕̐̒̿͒̿̂̎̽̎̚͜.̷̻̻̪̠̓͑͂̅͐.̶͍̭̣̄.̷̼̣͓͉̰̬̱̭̺̅ ̶͍̤̪͎͍͛͆̅̀̎̄̈́́İ̵̱͍͖͉̋̓̃͐̒́̋̉̈́͆t̷̡̖͖̱̫̞͎͇͉̭͚̪͆͊́́̂̊̔̎̈́̈́͒̈̚͘ͅ ̴̨̡̢̪̩̦̙̑̓́̈̍̀͋̔͆̉̂̓͗͜ḩ̸̡̛̥̭̝͚̹̙̳͈̞͈̑̌̅̽̈́̂̂̊̈́̏͑û̴̧̨̧͖̪̺͈̱͙͓̲̭̮̄̅͗̌͛̀͌͘͠r̷̗̹̮̬͔̉̐̄̒̑̔̑̎̽̄̏̎̀͗͝ẗ̶̨͈̟̗̗́̂̈́̀̃́͗s̴͍͔̠̤͖̙͎̪͗̀̕ͅͅ.̶̢̢͙̺̭̗̯̼͍̻̉̐͊̑̽̄̑̀̒̓͐̈́.̷̮͉̲̗͖̗̰͉͉̾́͑́͌̐̾́̆̕͘.̶̧͍̙̩̻͉͓̱̐̽͜ ̴̡̝̳̣͈̤̖͚̤͕̰̯̪͔͑̐̈́ͅĬ̶̡̢̧̢̨̹̞̖̪̮̩̱̔͆͋̊̒͛͝ţ̸̥̪̮̘̘̙͔͓̜̋̈́̓̓͌͆͗̄̚͜ͅͅ ̶̨̢̛͓̻̖̬̪̻͓̼̭͂̀̎̈́͊̍̇̏͌́̍̚ͅͅͅh̸͔̪̘̰̝̹͎͉͓̾̌̐̑̾̅͌̚͘͜͝ȗ̵̧̢̟͔͙̺͙̱͋́̎̓͂̎͌̊͜ṙ̶̳͍͂̂̐͐̓͗̾́̋̐̌̽̈́ţ̴̫̫͉̹̻͎̝̙̈̓̆̿̈̓͆̕͠s̷̺̙̣̑́͌͒͋̏͛̆͛̕͜.̶͕͍̖͔̰̩͖̲̠͈̙̠̾͝.̴̛͚̊̈́͠.̴̞͑̑̈́̀̐̀ ̵̛̳̬̳̳̬̠̋̊I̶̡̜̱̗̭͓̺̜͔̿́̐̔͛͊͒̿̒̅̿͐͛͂͜͝t̶̝̀͋̍̀͊̾̅̓̕ ̵̡̠̐̎͗̒͜͠ͅh̶̝̒̌͆̑̔̓̂͑̈́u̶̡̝̱͓̔̇̀̉̓͒͆̿̈́ŗ̷͉͇͍̝͚̩̒́̔̈̿̓̉̐̂̿͊̾͒͝ţ̵̧͉̹̿̄̽̎̋̿̅̔̕̚͜͜͝͝ṣ̴̹̭̝̙̣̭͆̉͆͘.̸̛̹͙͈̊̿̑͋̔̓͂̔͛̀̚.̴̭̬̟͎̣͖̗̞̫̄̊̿͑̓͜͝.̷͇͉̭͂ ̶̨̧̢̠͎̫̻͈̯̮͔̭̮̗̩͂̇̀̑͠Į̴̨̧̣̹͖͉͙̱͈̮̦͔̺̖͒t̴̨̡̡͔̤̰̯̠̃̐͋̊͒͋͠͝ ̶̗̝̥̦͖͙̱̯̔̀͛̿͛̆͑̾̚ͅh̸̨͍̙̉̽̃͘͘͝ů̴͈͎̙̖̲͓̇́͘͝r̴̯̦̋t̸͉͔̲̜͑̏̔̾̈́̇̚͝ș̶̡̢̛̼̩̣̫͚͉͇͙͒́̐̇͗̅̀̔̋̏͘͝.̶̙̖͊́̃͂͒.̴̪̮̬̹͎̜̭́̏͝.̶̨̧̫̯̘̭̺̱̠̝̝̬̰̊̒̄̎̀͌̃̇̄͋̀͋́̕̕ͅ ̸̠͈̪̲̳̗͓̤̊̋͗̏̑͑̋̉̈́͗̏̋͘̚͝Ī̵͔̪̤̠̪̭̜̣̥̠͎̠͕͍͕͝t̴̫̀̍̈́́̍̂̈́̈́̐̕ ̴̧̨̹̹͍̩̰̣͈̝͔͚̐̌̃͐ͅh̶̢̛̖͍̟̺̼́̒͗͌͑̃̈́̏̀̀̑̂̚̕ư̶͍̣͔͓͉͇͓̒̌̄̍̓̚͝r̴̼̹̼͒̉͠ţ̷͙̬̲̪̹̫̺̞̣̭̈́͒͐̀͆͗̋s̷̡̯̻͕͕̫̼̥̻̙͙̗̅̒̒̃͆̍͠.̷̨̛͙͎͕͙̟̳̼͙̻̉̈͌̾̌̽͋̕͠ͅ.̵̧̧̮̠̬̬͚̙̱̗̾͐̅ͅ.̷̲̥͖̭̾̅̎̍̅̀͝ ̷̡̥̌̌͆́̈́̅̀̒I̷̢̡̩̮̻̱̙͍͉̭̜̍̓ͅt̵̨̢̛͍͔͓̦̩̜̟̟͓͎͇̒͑̾͜ ̷̫͓͍̓̌͗͛̉̚͠h̸̢̛̜̰̞̫̲̠̲̑̀̒̆̕͝ͅu̶̱̱̜̲̣͙̜̫͔̞͑͆̒̔́r̸̛͖̯͔͍̃̆̈́̾t̷̟̗̖̫͕͊̔̋̚s̵̛̞̙̥̳͍̩̓̔̅͋̿̀͘.̶̧̢̯̞͙̃.̸͈̪̠̂̍͊͗̈́͑̓͑̿́̈́̿̊̂̔.̸̧͙͙̻̲̻͎̦̣̙̅̅͌́̑́̚͘͝͝ ̷͕̈́́͆I̶̡̤̳͔̫̗͔̰̥̗͉̦̒̋̽̿̂̈́͘t̴̫̦̰͓͕̗͖̼̙͈̱̓̋̍́͂̃̀̃͋̎̑̀̔͝ͅ ̶̻̓ẖ̷̛̞̱͇̐̐͗̑̓̄̃̃̃̈͋̾́͝ͅu̷̢̨̦̩̣̫̼̺̝͔̤̯̱͋̍̓̌ṛ̷̛̯͍̳̰̭̳̽̂͌́̉͌͛͌̀̑̋̔̕͘t̴̡͇̘͚̲̪̦̺̬͕̼̃͒̓̃́̑͜͝s̵͍̥̱̾̽̈́͐̒̾̀̒̇̏̔̚̚͝.̶͓̇͋͌̅̓̿̏̅̕.̵͚̞̄̊.̶̡̠͚͔̠͔̰͈͓̫̳́ ̴̧̞̲̩͖̩̬̹͉̟͔͙̾̎͒̇̆͑̄͊̈́̐̓͗͜͠͝͠Į̶̢̠̹̻̝̰̰̞̩̼̟͛̆͛͂͠ͅt̴̨̜͉͍̮̘̺͙͍͕̯̍̃ ̷̢̛̹̱̖̰͍͖̩̙̱̤̓̿͜͜͜͝ͅḥ̸̬̳͉̞̟̀̅̒̑̅̀͐̆̅̄̉̇̈́̕͝ṷ̸̩͙̣̮͇̀̈́͂̆̋͌̎̽͆̓͒́͘r̶̯̲̳̲̱̱̺̀̄̿͛̈́̀̓̔̓͘͘͘̚͝͠t̴̡̬̦͔̉̐̃͗ͅš̸̨̛̺͍͕͙̥̣̦̠̣̤͇̣̟̂̃͜.̷̙̥̙̪̯̫̱͌̆̄̒̓̿̕̚.̶̮̟͖̀͒͋̈́̄̔̅̍́͠.̶̢͕͍͈̮͙̥͙͓̲̯͆̓͛̚ ̷̛̳̬̊͐́̿͊́́̈͝͝͝ͅĨ̵̡̫̜͖̱͖̺̤̗̅̂͑͊͛͛̃͋̈́̂̓̉̑͜ţ̴̡̢̳̩̺̣̩͍́͐̇̌̆̿͋́̔̎̉́ͅ ̶͈͖̘̖͚̺͍̃ḩ̷̼̪͓̝̝͔͉̯̟̤̹̙̀͛͘͠ụ̸̡̯̞̟́̀r̷̟͇̞͈̦̝̆͂́̆̇̍̈́̄̿̉̉̾̿t̵̡̢̤̪̳̱̙̭̺̗̯̱̽̍͑̊̓̂̓̒̅͐͜͝͝͝s̶͉͈̐̐̿̈́̓̒͑͌̎̍̔͝͝͝.̶̜͍͚͎͛̂̓̄̽̀̾̒̚͝.̸̧̨̢͈̟̜̱̱̦͚̯̪̐͑̃̈́̃.̵̨̧̨̢̱̻̥͖̤͔̯̖͚̟̞͛͐ ̷̨̲̍̎́I̵̺̪̯͙̤̊̊̋̈̎͝ť̵̺̥̘̟̹͈̫͈̞̦ͅ ̴̺̠̪̦͙̍̄̓̽̄̽̈́̓͌͂̿̕͝͝͠h̴͖̬͎̦̖̄̀̇͛̿̏̄u̴͕͇̞̦̰̜͌͛͆̔̎̆͂̉̿̔̿͝͝r̸̻͍̳̗̦̗̖̫̫͈͚̄̍̽̿͒́͑͘t̸̖̥̘͕̺̓͐̊͠s̵̡̧͈̯͎͈̎̈́̈́̍̈́̀̓̔̊͗͒͝.̸̧̡̛̗͙̺̪̮̩̜͔̳̜̱̼̹̀̈́͌.̴̨̡̢̢͕͓͍̳͓̜͇͍̓̐̀̈͋̈̀͗̕̚.̵͕̰̠̱͉͙͇̞̻͕̗͕̊̒̈́͊͂̍͊̕ͅ ̸̝̮͍͎̍̀̃̇̾͐̅͗͒̑̕I̷̗͋̀̀͐̆ţ̵̡̛̼̥̥̖͈̟̤̫̝͓̝́͌́́̂̓ ̷̞̳͛͑h̷̜̯̠͇͖͙̪̺̭̼͉̲̗̐̄̅̔̔̓́̐̓̾̃̏̕̕͜ų̷̦͇͔͉̰͌͜ř̷̢̨̛̫͉͔̥̇̉̚t̵̨̧͓̗̤̻̹̯̗̣͇͗̿̇͐̄́ͅş̸̮͙̪̆͂̅̌́̂̊̚.̷̧̈́̎̌̆͗̚̕.̸̝̙́̈̌̇͒͋͋̈.̴͙̹̳͍̫͇̺̻̱̞̰͇̠̑̍ ̴̛̭̥́̋̊̈́̕Ì̴̛͑͘͜͠ṱ̷̛̌̉̄̎̀̐͗͝ ̵̦͚͕̰͚̈́́̒̆͋̎͗̈́̀̈́̓͜͠ḫ̸̨̡̡̖̟̬̭̭̯̟͚̝̩́̏̾̈́̀̋̃̆͛̀̌͌͊͝͝ṳ̷̡͙͈̟̮̗̹̇̀͗̉̿͘r̷̻̻̭̩̮̘̦̜̳̍̈̓̄͗͜͝͝ͅt̶̛̛̰̙̞͔͇̹̲͗͘s̸̘̥̥̮̥̈́̊͋͛͘͜ͅ.̵̳̫̙̗̫͍̤̺͈̟͒̅̇̓̂́̾̓͆͘͘͝͝.̵̢̺͓̼̺̖̙̝̮̬̟̳̭̮́͑̈́̍̏̿͌͋̓̑͛͘͝.̷͉͎͖̌͜ ̸̛͉̻͔̟̈́̊͊͐̇̊̊͘I̶̢̙̰̮̣̪͔̪͓̟̣͇̬̰͛̐̆͌̈́̎̆̔̑̚͜͝t̴͉̗̗́͗̔̇̋̆͗̅͠ ̷͚̟̈́͛͐̚h̴̡̝̹͖̮̠͎̤̖͇̯͓͇͕̀̀̾̄̈́̇̓͂̃͊ű̵̺̦̬̗͚͈̭͎̗͕͕̹̰͈͕͊̈́̈́̂̈́̚̕͝ŕ̶͇͎̠͔͖̹̞͚̺̥̄̂̉̎͗͂͝ͅţ̷̫̤̜̺͇̼̖̺͉̳̻̥̉s̴̛̗͕̞̩̘̱̻̥̐̾͗̎̍̎̽͐͘͝.̷͓̉̋.̴̧̨̩̥͎̲͉̯͔̰̰̫̤͇̂.̴̛̯͚͆̅̍͒̈́͗͝͠ͅ ̵̧̨̟͕̫͎͍̯̗̞̿̄̑͜Ǐ̸̖̥̃̃̾͛̾͗͝t̵̛̞͚̳̣̘͗̈́͗̓̑̒ ̴̢̢̖̫͈̹̱̘̜̱̗̹̰̖͑̅̊̈͋́̋̀͆̆̉̆́ͅḩ̸̫̩͔͈̘̣̮͓̹̳̭́͋̃̎͗̅̏̄̏̆̀͘͜͜͠ǘ̸̝̺͚̮̳̝̱̘̟̠̎̎̓͗͜r̸̨̢̨̩͓̬͉̣̭̭̭͇͌͒͒͐̏̓̉ṱ̴̠͚̠̪̹̠̹͙̼̥͔̒͒̄̽̑̒̈́̾̂̽̐̈̚͘̕͜s̴̪͂̓̐̽̀̈́͒͐͂̂̌̕.̸̛̰̹͒̋̎̓̑̋̕̕͘͜.̸̧̛̛̙̥̼͙̻̥͔͚͈̩̗̳̻͑̈́̇̾̋͊̉͂͘̚ͅ.̶͈̟̮̒̈́́̾ ̸̪͈͇̗͘Ȉ̵̡̖̣̪͔͇̞͙̟͎̘̤̓͛̿̊̋̈́̚t̶̛̼̮̮̙̗͛̉͝ ̵̢̡͈͖͚̹͙̲̖̠̦̾̌͋͋͛͑̃̋͒̓h̴̨̨͙͍͕͓͓̲̮̹̗͕̥̍̇̑͜ͅủ̶̡͙̩̙̪͍͇̹̠͈̽̏͊̋͠ř̵̨̡̦͓̱̦̖̜̻̮̒͒̑̀̀͜t̶͉̭̲͔̘̖̓̇̄̊͑̋͠s̸̟̟͉̮̖̝̯̮͂̑͌͋̈́̕͝͝.̵̡̩̱̃̈͂̃̀͊̓̓̉̊.̷̧͚͕͈̯̜͍̤̼̞͗͛͂.̶̛̘͈̝̣̺̯̥͇͇̝̿͑̌͊̄͐̓͋͐̀̇̾͝ ̴̨̭͙͉̞̪̼͒͌̉̍̿ͅI̶̜͙̙̻͇͑͐͊̎̽͑̀͛̾t̵̛̗͈̽̆̔̑̓́͋̍͛̒̚ ̶̨̼̹͔̭͙͈̪͚̊͌̽͒͛̏̈́̀͋͜͜ẖ̵̜͓͍͇̥̼̗͉͆̌̀̓̂̏͘͠ͅu̴̬̠̭̭͓̳͌͛̀͊̋̌̌̏̚͜ṙ̷̨͉̤̙̮͉̘̤̦͔̄̍͊̓̃̒͜ẗ̵͙͙̫͓͖͈͇̺̭̳̺́̋̈́̾̄̒̓͌͛͠s̵̡̛̲̄́̐̈́̈̄̆̇͂̑͆͐̇̚.̸̢̻͈̗͈̫̘̭̻̳̯̟͚͉̮̂͑̂̊̌́̌͂̊̕̚͠.̷̤̣̻̞͍̖͉͇̬͈͕̪͎̘̯́͑̈́̅̓̑͐̀̚͝.̷̻͓̈̊̽̑̈́̏͗̄͂̓̾͠ ̵͚̱̤̹͙̳͇̀̓͜ͅỈ̶̘͊͊͒̇͛͒t̸̯̰͍̻̞͓̭͓͈́̊̒̊͒ ̴̝̎͊̉͗̊̇͒͝h̷̛̯̩͆̐̂̃̄̂̑͑̚͝ṳ̵̧̝̺̺̳̬̈́̎́͠ŗ̷̤̯̟͇̳̳̳̣͕͒ͅt̸̡̫̦͎͍̣̣̳̩̦̻̟͎̅̽̉̂̉͐̎͗͛͘͜͠s̷̖͇̀̽̊̒̆͝.̸̠͖̣͕̗̝̹̠̈̂̽̄̈́̓̀͐̔̑͋̔́.̶̡̨̰̹͍̬͔̖͔̻̂̀.̷͚̣͕̤̯̫̠̤̟̓͛̈́́̈́͂̄̎̔͗͠ ̸̢̨̺̟̦̬̗̜̞̱̯̤͔͎̔͜I̴̡̟̣͈̳̝̠͉̯̱̓ͅţ̸̦͍̩̪̬̥͎̘̥̯̖͓̉̀͘ͅ ̶͔̱̜̝͉͍͖̰̻̯̏̑ͅȟ̸͉͓͎̹͎̺̼̳̺̀͆̎͐͊̃͌̏̽̃̈́̉u̶̢̢͓̞̤̮̠̲̙̪̗̦̮̖̍̔̐́r̵̢͎̹̰̬̖̞̽͑̽ṭ̷̈̂̌̓̚s̶̨̺͓̥͔͕͍͈͚̩͉̼̀̂̌̒̅͝͝.̶̪͈͖̳͔̂̓͆͆̽̋͂͌̚̚͝.̸̛̫̥͚̱̻͕̗̀̍͊̿̇̔̐̄͘̕̕͝.̴̢̯̲̪̳̠͙̹͂̓̃̈̐̈́̊̊̌̑̒̈͂̇͘ ̸̧̪͖͙̼̼̼̈́Î̶̜̾́̓̈́̽͛̋̎̉̂̄͐ẗ̸͎̪̬̟́̒̐̏ ̶̘̘̫̠̪́̀̉͛̀́̆̉̽̈́̍͌̕͝͝ͅh̶̪̭̦̹̻̜̙̻͙̥͈͋̚͜ȕ̸̢̥̜̤͓̪̥͔̲͙̙̞͕̏͋̍̐͑͗̆̅̅͐̀̆̈͠r̶̨̤̯̜͚̜͇͙̓̃̅̀̓̌̿̋͒͛̈͗̀̂͜͝t̶̮͔̺̯͑̄̀̏̈͑̈́̄̈́̆͒́̓̀͜͝s̶̼̪̺͎̥̰͙̦̋̽̑.̵̨̛̜̩̗̝̭̠̗͉̆́̈͋́́̽̎̏͝.̴̡͉̭̮͇͇̭̖̤̠̬͔̐̕ͅͅ.̴̨̞͓̝̹͔͉̋́͂̋̍͑̾̋͘͝ ̷̩̼̇̌͆͐̈̀̈́̆́͌̚͝I̴͓̙͙͉̮̩̜͆̉̔͠ͅt̵͓͚̯̪̀̿͒̇͆͑̓́͐̅̔̽͂͘ ̶̠̥͎̬̮̭̈́͛́ḧ̵̛̛̖̲͕͉́̄̌̽̄̈̀͆̿ǜ̸̧̟̹̬̝͈̱̭̐͘̕r̷̡͆͗͐̀͋̃͘̚t̴̨̧͉͔̬͚͍̣̻̣̱̱̜̬͊͌̽̿̃̇̇s̴̡̟̮͊́͋̒́̀̃̈́̇͐͝.̸̧̬̗̬̼̣̜̟̣̺̠͚̾̃́̏́̾̀͆͒͘̚͜͝.̴͓̣̬̫̀̿̀̓̀͂̋̀̈́͜.̶̛͖̯͈̜͇̭͈͈͈͈̬̞̼̀͐͌̈́̋̆͆͆̇ ̵̮̺̺̻̦̻̍̾́͒͐͌̅͑̎̕ͅĮ̸̠͖͕̯̪̿͗͘t̶͚͈̻̯̮͊̈́͊̽̕͜͝ ̸͕͖̱̻̔͗̒̄̀̄̓̀̃͑͝ḥ̴̒́̾̂͌́̀͑̿̐̒̐͘͝ū̴̥̭̹͓͉͙̭̟̎ŗ̶̧̛̮͉͖̤͔̠͇̣̟̙̩͔̹̅̆̒̈̍͗̌̀̄̌̉͑t̴̛̯̜̝̩́͗̂̌̕̕͝s̷̢̛̹͕̖̏́́̀͊̋̊̊̑.̴̨̛͕̜̗͔̭͕̭̺̣́̿̒.̴̡̰̒̈́.̴̢͇̥̱̥̳͉͚̞͈̙̤̌͒̈͝ͅ ̸̧̨̛̜̔͗͌̏̔I̶̻̼̰̳̣̔̉͛̈̈́̽̕t̴̡̧̛̤̖̩͓͖̫̺͉̤̲͍͇͛̇́̆̓͛̈̀̕̕ ̵̧̢͍̮̤͎͖̙̝͍̻̞̒h̵̭̟̝̬̊̍͑u̴̧̙̣̞͔̹̝̖̬͖̯̻̹͑̃͒̐̌͐̓̔̈͂͆̚r̸̞͚̞̟̠͙̠͒̈́́͑̓t̴̗̻̘͈̿̉š̸̡͙̘͚͖̹̚͠.̸̧̨̺̳̹̳̹̤̘̣̮̖̋.̷̧̲͚̫͙̯̗̗̞̪̔͌̍́͑͑́͑̑͝͝͝.̵͚͙̐̆̓̔͝ ̷̨̢̡̥̼̜͈̻̻̯̀̄̍̂̃̽̒̀͂̏̒̚͜͝Ỉ̸̡͇̺͍͖̤͈̳̳̩͖͙̐̈́̄̋̎͘t̵̢̨̙̠̪̫̜͖̓̄̆͑̃̀ ̸̘̜̠̘̳̦̺̫̝̪̳̄̈́̍̇͊̆̈́̔̾͘̚͜͝͠h̶̡̨̢̛͕̰̠͈͍̲͛̿̇̒̈́̍̔̓̿͌͂̄̕͝ư̷̡̹͚̣̥͍͌̍̀r̵͖̞̜̼͉̘̩͕̽͗̏̀͋̀́͐ẗ̵̛̗̖̖̙̪̪̰̝̤́̃̄̈́̔͒̈̚̚͜͝͝͠͝s̴̨̯̬͈̘̞̟͂̄̀.̵̨̱̖͎̘͈͋̋͌͗̄̒̀̽̆ͅ.̶̢̫͍̠̝̌̾̓͋͑̑͗̑̎͝͠.̵̤͇͓͓̀͐̋̈́̅̔̾̉̓͒͆͝ ̷̪͓̯̱̖̪̘̬͉͍͈̬̈̄͆ͅͅI̸̞̔́̉͊̂̓̒͒̍̂͜͝t̶̪͍̤͚̣̩̫̺̣͕͓̖̂͌̋̀̽̾͌̍̈̐̃͝ ̷͇̰̪̪͍͙̮̏̋̊̍̿h̶̺̳̣͉͈̥͈͍̎̿ų̸̨̛͙̘̖̬̞̲̖̯̺̹̞̞͒̓̉͐̈́͐͂̃͘r̵̙̦̉́̑̋̋̍̑̔̓͐̓͝͝t̷̺͙̼͙̞̫̝̝̋̍̾̓̇̇̾̒̿̽͘͜͝͠ͅs̷̲̣͙͊͋̇̈̈́̔͋̑̉̕͜͝.̷̢̯͇̲̺͈́̎͂̿͜ͅͅ.̵̛̯̐̊̋͐̎̊͆̆.̶̞̜͈̣̼̉̈́͑͆̀̾̉̇ ̷̢̺͎͙̹̦̺̏̏͆I̷̛̛̞͖̞̫͎͌̍͝ẗ̴̯̤̯́͒̇̈́́̅̇̒͗̈́̿̔̏̄͘ ̴͈͎̰̼̝̻̫̬͐̎̏͌̀́̈́͑̎̆͒́͠ḫ̷̢̛̯͓̤̗͐̊͗̔̚͘u̴̦̥̚̕ŗ̵̢̞̪̲̫̮̻̪͚̰̤̤̣̥͊̽͌̈́͝t̷̡̝̥͕̞͍͍̘͊̎̂̀̓͑̋͆͒̓̍̌͛̇͑s̵̡̡͚̜̼̖̀̄͌̐̅̒̉̀̾̋̍̐͘̚͜.̶̢̯͍̲͈̗̠̊̅.̷̛͉̟̗͐̈́̓̆̒̿̀̂̕͜͝͠.̷̧̨̡̳͍͍͛͆̓͛͐ ̶̨̡̟̬̼̪̬̯̹̩̑̏̔̎̓̚I̸̡̨͉̜͔̭̪̙̫̥͉̣̱̟͐͒͆͐̏̀̋͋͠t̵̨͕̫̣͕̳̦͌̎̏ ̸̝͇̝̘͉́̄̌̈́́̅͝h̷̨̨͎͕̻̳̳̝̫̜̥͇͈͕̽̀̽̀̓̏͊͒̌̇̀̌́͜ũ̸̧͉̖͙̪͇̘͖̮̭͈͛̑͆͗͂̍͋̎̊̈́ȑ̸͖̭͍̏̊͗̄̀̓͛͐̕̚ṭ̵̛̻̭̤̜̥̗̣̥̲͕̉̂͐̎̑͜͝͝ś̵̢͚͔̤̤̹̺̋̒͗̒̈́͒̽̂̿̒̓̈́.̵̧̯̻̣̤̣̥̑͆̌͊̌̂̈́̕̕.̸̡̪̞̻͎͔͎̠͙̘̠̯̯̬̊́̌̂́̾̐̒̽̽̂.̵̨̡̧̛̺̗̥̗̜̙͚̅͐͐̈́͊́̿̎̓̿̐̐͠ ̸̼̞̖̤̱͎͉̠͚̠͚̑̈́I̴̢̯̪̼͍̠̖̦̼͗̌́̌͊̂̈́̍̀̌͌̚̚̚ţ̷̟͉̜͆͗̓̑̑̒̒̃̐͝ ̵̢̟̝͙̦̫̂̌̎͒̀̆̄͘͠͝h̶̨͕̹̫̦̄́͌̀͝u̶̧̥̯̖̪͓̝̤͙̻̝͗̃̊̂͆̋̀͝r̸̢̨̺̳̪̘͐̑̊̋̕ẗ̸̢̛̼͚͚̥̜͔̖͍̮̬̦͕́̍͂̓͑̿͋͌͑͋̕̕͝͝ṣ̴͍̜̑͛̈́͋.̴̧̯̹͍̱͍͍͕̬̞͚͍̙̤͌̂̋̒̾̂́̐́̍͌͜.̸̛̯͙̎̋̈́͜͠.̵̧̗͔̽̄͛͐͌̆̈́̈̃̏̂͒̔̚ ̸̡͍͚̬̙̤̉̇́̓̌̀͌̈́̄̐̈́̒͌Ȉ̸̗̻͎̙̃͛̈̅́̑̈́̚͘͜͜͠t̷̛̛̮̟̖̝̣͔͍̠̜̖͐ ̴͔̰̪̫̱̲̱̜̬̻͍̝̟̀̈́̾̂̿̚͝h̶̨̛͈̫̠͈͎̺̞͚̄̎̀̃̈̋̓̐̀̍̉̇͜͜û̷̡̨̲̜͍͈̤͊̐̓̈́r̴̨̧̛̙͈͚͔̱͎̲̯̳͕̮̻͚̒̌̍̆t̴̡̡̛̤̮̺̻͓̊̈́̒͗͌͊̂̄͐͛̏͛̋͝s̴̨͔̝̘̳̲̉͒͌̈́̓͒̇̓̋̒̕͝.̴̥̯͔̞̝̙͎̪͈̺̳̚͜͜.̸̱̭̻̫̫̠͓͈̮͎̮̮̀̆̾̄.̷̢̨̯͇͎̦̺̰͓̲͔̭̥̪̗̀ ̷̡́̄̌̐̀̑̂͝
̶̢̡͙͖̙͔̟̭͖͔̿̄̃́͌̏͌͝͝
̶̭̫̐̇͐͊́.̴̬͉̙̗̰̯̮̲̔͂́̂͐̈́͘.̵̢̡̢̳̼͔͖̘͇̳̪̀͆́.̷̦̩͉̤͖̘̬̪̌̈́̃͘̚ ̴̺̀̔͆͐̂͐͝B̴͈̩͖̖͓̄͐̀̎̑͑̓͗̆̾͌̓̕̚e̸̝̜̞̝͉̘̻̺̎̌̌̽̒̈̚ͅḻ̴͖̞̐̌ĺ̸̢̻̰͖̩̱̃̾̊̐̐̍̎͒̕͠͠ÿ̸̢͇͉̳̤͔͙͉̯̥͉̳̠́̓̕ͅ ̷͖̱̤̬̼́̀͌̇̃̊̾͗̽͒̾͝͝ḧ̷̻̯̮͈̰̗̇̎̀ḛ̸̢̛̗̦̬̱̺̬̭̲̮̻͇̾͐͜ͅa̵̟͘v̵̫̰͇̎̔͆͆̕y̴͉͕͓̥͎̌̐̿̋̑͛̄͛̽̋̄̚.̴̡͉̮͎̘̗̜̭̮͎͖͖͇͚̖̃̈́͂́͝.̷̯͓͂͂́̊̓̊͠͝.̶̨̫̰̼̰̜͓̱̮̖̞͂̄̿́̏̚ͅ Can't move... Pain... Forget...

Forget... F̵̭̈́̉̄͐̎̾̈͊̚̚͠͠o̵̢̨̝̗͕̪͍̹̤̻͚̙̿͑̇̊̉̄͒͌͂̈́͆̚͝r̴͖̦̯̭̈́̈́̑͛g̷̖̩̻͔̃͆͗̒͊̊̉͆̃̇̋̿̓̀̂e̸̻̩̼͍̜̥̼̖̻͊̓ṫ̴̡̛̼̯̻̍̂͊̽̓̓̕̚͝͝.̸͉̔̿̀̈́͝.̵̢̛̳̠̪̪̺̅͗̓̏́͆̃̕͝͝͝.̵͍͓̞̹̍͆̑͊̏̅̽͂̐͌ ̷̨̪͖͚̠̘͕̩̫͎̪͈̖̾͆͗̊̋̉̏͝ͅF̷͙͕̤̙̼̋͜ơ̶̪̞̘̭̘͙̏̉̀̊͝r̴̡̡̺͙̬̘͚̪̹̪͚͍͓̐̀͌͋ͅg̸͉͍̜̠̖͉̠̟̰̒͌́̒́̄̅͘ę̵̝͚͍̣͇̣̝̩͒̽̋̓̾̏̽͐͘ẗ̷̨̧̮͚̩̣̃̉̋̓ͅ.̶͔̦̭̜̻̱̘͎̭̤̄͒̒͒̊̅̄̑̔̃͂̚͘̚ͅ.̵̨̡̢̱̜̪͙͈͌͊͋̈́̐̄͘̚͜͠ͅ.̸̻̜̂̈͋͂̆̎̎̓̋̓͐̾̍͝ ̵̨̨̗͎̭̦̮̩͖̣͔͇͑̆̐͗̋͒͐͑̿͝͝F̴̛̟̟͇̘͚̿͂ơ̸̤̣̙̓̊̓̐͊͂͒͋̈́̅̃͊̓͠ͅr̸̨̨̼͕͎̰̐g̸͎͉͒̕͝ë̸̟̮͈̖̺̥͙́͐͂͠t̶̡̛͓̓͆͆̀͆͊̈͆̃͒͛̀̓̌.̸̬̦̿̿̔͒̉̂͒̊.̴̢͎̮͔̥͕̙͉͙̣̬͖̹̈́͊̓̆̀̄̍̒͝͠.̶̛̯͉̼̳̩̮̱̦̙̭̠̯͌̈̏̌̀̒̓̊̾͂̀̓̔̚ͅͅ ̴̡̢̢͔̻͍̹̹̈̇̏͌͆F̷̙̝̐ǫ̵̹̣̮̣͖̫̻̟̓̆̋̓́̈̄̉͑͘͜r̴̢̗͙̮̘̲̩͇̣̝̋̐̓g̵̦̱̉͛͆͛e̸̢̡͓͖̜̝̝̙͍͂͝t̸̳͍̏̍͛̎͝͝.̸͔̥̫́̃̂͆̈́.̸̪͓̙̖̪̣̪̥͈̯̲̘͚͍̔̔̐̊̈̽̀͑̓̕͝ͅ.̴̟̰̥̖̱̻͖̠̳̫̫̺̫̅̆̋͋̕͝͠ ̴̯̰̯̬̟̼̬̱͖̗͖̤͗̏̾ͅF̴̡̤̠͖͍̺̖̩͉́̚ǫ̴̢̖̭͙̺̠̓̔̎r̷̡̮̪̦͇̠̺̣̗͈̯̫̳̮̈́̄͛̈͗̽̃͑́́̂̄̊͛͜ǵ̶̡͖̝͚̩̠̲̙͖̈́͆́̿̃̽͂̈́͘̕ẹ̷̛̙͊̎͌͘̚t̸̡̢̨̝̤̩̜̱̝̦̳͚̀ͅ.̴̨̧̟̬͉͍͍̭͚̿̀̿͑̓̄̕͘̚ͅ.̸̣͕̥̘̠̱͕̳̱̗̝̳͓̓̾̿̌̉͗͐͘ͅ.̴̢̡̛̦̫̲̿̉̀̂̍̾̓̀̓̽̕͘͠͠ ̵̧̡̖͔̞̯̦̼͚̟͖̰͂̊̽̉͌̉́̚͝F̴̺͍̗̩̟͚̑̅̎͜ó̵̢̨̼̹̳͕͓̤͇̘̮͈̒̄͜r̴̨̛͔̰̜͔͓̜̠̫̥̥̬͇̽̅̒̈́̌̈́͗͘ğ̷̖̻͕͖̍̏̃̉ę̶̛̼̱͓̪͔̙͇̿̇́̿̎̏͑̕͝ţ̸̦̭͎̩̦͕̺͔͈͕̐̓̀̎ͅ.̴͇̻͊̀͂̽̇̚.̴̛͙͔̘̞͔̠̆͗͑̈͆̃̓́̓̏̏ͅ.̸̛͓̍ ̵̧̼̼͚͍̮͓͖͉̭́̏͑͊͆̋̂͝F̵̦̹̮̲͉̥̺̻̹̉̾̿̌̾̄͝ȍ̶͚̻̦̊̔̽͂͑̈̆͊̂͑͘͘r̶͔̜̿̄͂͗̇͌͂͜͠g̴̛̛̬̠̞͍̰̝͍̝̀̆̒̏̅͠e̴̡̞̱̩̻̠͓͐͒̋̀͛͗̀͑̓̓͋͂́̔͋ţ̶̞̦̥̤̣̳͔̜͓̼͛͂̓̃̿̓̍̀̀̉̌͝.̴͍̠͐.̶̞̜̣̥͎͈̆͐.̸̢̩̖͚̞̼̹̝̮͋̽̃͑̎͊ͅ ̸̧̡̲̪̏̾̓͂̽̅̂̔̕͘͝F̸̮͍̫̙͛̂̀̐̉͝ò̸͔̘͆̽̑̚̕r̸͍̗̫̞̞̖̦̦͓̝̘̳̫̊͗̌́͜͜g̶̡̡̜̱͖̺̤̝͕͈̰̣̬͚̀̆̂͜e̵̬̳̬͉̖̱̿̎̓̇̕ͅṭ̷͚̹͍͙̘̍͒́͒̿̃̅̾̄̉̃͂͝.̶͎̺͉͓̹̭͉͇̯̫̠̈̐̚͜.̴̡̧̝̝̯̞̼̘͈͖͚̥̾̒.̸̨͉̠̲͚̤͚͉̲̦̄̀͐́̂͛̍̏͗̈̓ ̸̧̛̼̳͕̞͖̪̥̞͐͐́͂͜F̶͚͔̩̻̮͈̥͓͓͂́͗̈͋̒͐̓̃̌̓͝ǫ̸̨͎̲͕̖̪͖̞͖͎̟̙̙́͋̎͑̅̓̒͑̑͑͆̋ͅr̵̹̮̱̓̾̎͝ͅġ̸̡̨̩͙͚̬͚̼̞͖̙̳͇͔͐͑̉̃͌͒̈́̎͆ẹ̵̳͍̜̘̠̩̼͓̙͋̋͗͂̍̇͆̎̈́̎́͗͠͝͝ͅṱ̶̛̋̾̽̋̀͐́͊̕͜.̷̥͍̥͖̾̌̂.̷̨̛͕̗̲̩̈́͆̈́͗̅̾.̸̢̘̰̠͎͈̺̯͚̖͚͔̳̖̈́̓͋̈̃̈́̾̌̓͜ ̸͙͖̺̯̻̻̪̤̼̘̄̓͛̄̈́̽̐̾̎̄̈̕̕̚͜F̵̡̬̫̼̳͖̘̽̃o̴̼̹͎̲̰̤͓̞͎͕͓̼̍̋͜ͅͅŗ̷̱͕͖̭̮̒̇̈́̾͒̄̕g̴̛̜̥̳̦̞̬̐͌̃̋̍͝ȩ̵̡̢̹̠͖̯̗̳̭̭̻̟͓̼̌̿̐̊̊̀̇̈̈́̕̕t̵̡̝̹̳͍̳̘͇̲̯̄̓̽͝ͅ.̴̨̛̯̯̯̣̩̟͉̘̝̅̍͛̓̀̑̚.̸̢̆̌̏͐̄̄.̵̡̨̡̪̞͇͈̗͈̫͕͑̉̿̽͒͌̉͑̽̀̌͆̑ ̶̢̧̬̝͙̪͉̰̺͗̿̑̌͒̚͝F̵̨̧̩̘͈̪͉̪̭͖̻͖͚̟̟̉̍̋̒̈́͌͛̌͠o̸͕̟̟̗͓̫̪͕͙͈͖̮̳̎̀̈̐̾̓̉̋́̎͑͌͝ͅŗ̶̧̮̹̖̟͕͙̄̆̇̑̍̏͛̌̋̈́͝͠ģ̷̧̧̝̣͖̜̰͙̫̯͚̰̍́̉̿͋̍̎̎̓̏̂̋̀͊ͅȩ̶̝͎͎̀̎͌͆͑̐̿t̵̨̙̘͚͍̯̖̞̫̻̭̰͈̦͐͒̾̽̒̉̏̉͆͐̂.̷̢̠̟̓̎̀̋͛̍́̕͠.̴̧̘̣̣̥͓̬̝̲̱͖̍̑̅͋͋͆͌͐̚͘͜͝.̶̧͖̙͛͛̈́̎͠ ̸̢̢̝̮͕͉̰̩͉̤̣̖̊̀̔̀̊̒̑̉̉͠ͅF̴̡̡̟̬̬͉͎͎̀̉́ͅớ̶̗̣̳̥̙̰̹̯̬͆́͗̀͂̎̎̈́̔̚ͅr̷̡͔̂g̵̩̟̫͓̽͛͌͜͜͠e̴̡̡̲̬͉͙͕͕̘͈̗̗̱̍̏̍͊͐̅͘͘̕͝͝͠t̷̢̨̳̳̺̝͍̼͓̝͋̈́͘.̵͇͇̠̲͍̜̈̄͗̅̓͗.̸̫̺͕̘̭͓̳̻̤̙̩͖̠̊̊̇̆̀̈́̄͐̊.̶͈̪̖͔̯̺̪̇͒ ̸̨̡̡͍̣͔͉̮͚̞̙̬̝̊͆̿̓̔͆̓̈̕͝ͅͅF̸̹̅ò̷̞͚̺̳̫͆͑̿̓̏͌̓̔̔̑͋̕͘r̷̛̛̙͆̈́̃́͊͐ͅg̴̛͈̤̜̻͈͙͖̜͍̞͇̗̲̬̺̐̏̏̃͂͑̋͒̿̚̚͠ḛ̶̭̲̘̰͙̽̆̈̈͂͛̇͠͝͝t̴͍̯̰͚͙̜͎͓̥̬͖͎̬̱̄̈̂̀̏̈́̔́͛͊̋̂̓̓̕.̸̧̨̯̣̯̦̰͕͈̈́̔̈̉̾͛̃̔̊̇͆.̸̮͙̙̭̗̺͆̍̒̍̉̀̓̒̅͋͑̾̊͝͝.̸̩͓͈̭͇͙̻̞̠̲͊̀̃͆̀́̿͋̏ͅ ̸̬̠̃F̵̝̭̙̳͔̩̣̀ô̸͓̖̎͆̀͛̍͝ŕ̶̗̂̉͂͗͘g̸̮̼̠̹̮͎̖̤͙̲̣̙̦̘̗̔̿e̴̜͕̜̾͂͌́̇̋̎͌͛̾̉̆̄̾̕t̴̡̹̻̬̺̜̞̱͋͒͛̉͠͝.̵̦̯̟̂̉̒͛̚.̴̘̱̰̮͓̟̥̰̩͒͐̓͘͝ͅ.̸͇̪̼͖́́̄̊͑̈́̓̇̆͒͠͝ ̴̧̮̱̗͉͚̜̖̘̘͙̆F̷̡͙̳̜̞̘̥͔̹̼̙͇́͑͐̒̾̿͗̕ǫ̶̨̤̱̬̺͖̜̥̮̟̻̥͇͇́͋̀̌̀̀̀̈̀̂r̴̖̳̳͍̼̭͒̈́͛̀̄̔͠g̶̼̳͊͂̅͗̎̓͆͊̈́̕̚̕̚ë̴͕͚̞͔̳̫̩͇̖̤́͑̾̇́͘t̴̠͖̝̯͖̙̀͆̀͜.̴̧̪͓͇͑̀̃̚͜͠.̴̧̛͚̞̗̒̀̐̀͒̅͊̀̒̉̉.̸̗̙̮̹͕͇̻̗͈̝̈́͆̑ͅ ̴̛̣̟͚̖̗͇͒̄̍̒͊́̎̾́͛̇̚͝F̸͓͕̘̟͊̾̔́͗̊́̐͝ő̵̺̩̞̥̘̞͓̬̮̗͚͔̉̄̃͒͛͝r̶͎͇̫͗͐̑̂͑͋͝g̶͖̜̈́̈́̈́̎́̑̽͆̓͝ę̸̞̙͉͖̱͈̟́̇͂̔̀̽̂̂̄́̅͗̈͠͠ţ̷̜̬̲̖͔͌̆͒̋̂̀̅͝.̵̙̲̳͖͍̅͑͜.̵͎̣̑.̶̢̢̛̬̲̜̰̤͎̲̰̹̗ ̵̦̳̯̻̳̲̏̇́̆͘F̴̧̨̺͉͙͇͙͙̹̗͔̆̇͒̅͋͌̈́͐̂́ô̷͇͛̎̄̒̏͋̏̓̈́͗͝͝r̶̡̛̬̣̟̲̥͓͚͊̑̑̉͑̍̒́̑̽̅̑g̵̟̣̈̂̕ͅȩ̵̢̳͇͖̗̟̺̬̣̿̇́̂͌̂̃̔̎̓̓͋͗ṭ̸̥̬̺̠͎̜̭̠̀͆̃͆̃̚͜ͅ.̶̨͔̲̖͕̩̦̬̬̠̋̒͂̿̑͌͗̋̂͆̇̓͜͜͠.̵͉̝̜͍̜̥͈̹̺̅̒̈́́̂̈̋̅͌̈́̉̐͝.̴̤̯̭̳̼͊́̒̅̋̈́̎͑̊̀͌̉ ̷̨̳͎̲̫̺̬̺̥̆̋̾̿͑F̸̥͇̾̊͂͛̄͜o̸̡͍͖̮͉̠̩͈̖͖͚͋̀̐͌r̸̡̡̪̺̰͍͓̣̻̼̞͛̋̔̾̐̈̐̐͘g̵̗̒́̒̍̒͊͒̋̉̿̓͠ͅė̸̳̠̹̙̖̝͇̪̠̬͚̝̤͙̃̊͑̋͠ṫ̴̢̢̫͇͇͙̳̬̼̲́͜͝.̷̨̡̛̼̼̥̗̱̩̹͓̯̄̀̽̓̀̎̈̚.̵̰͚͎̹̯͖̱̞͕̦̟͙͚̪̀͑͊́̊ͅ.̵̛̫̖͇̭̌͋̿̈́́̕͠͠ ̷͎̺̜͓̭͕̼̜̖̩̳̝̱̖̽͛̎͘F̵̢̹̥͌͆̾͝ờ̵̧̤͓̩̱̘̭̬͕͈͇̺͕͙̐̅̓̌̋̊̋͘͝͠ͅr̸̜̯̣̟̖͓͎̿̀̃̓͗̓̓̀ͅģ̵̞͖̱̞͓̯̥̗͆̑͑̌̂̍̂͊̕ę̵̤̥͍͉̩̉̓̒͊́̌̍̕t̸̢̺̮̥̰̹͠.̶͈͓̦͔̔.̸̧͔͔̜̣̲̝̜̺̙̫̜̎̇̍̅̈͌̽̇͠.̵̡͇͓̺̝̜̥͉͛͑̀̑̕̕͜ͅ ̸͚͑́̐͊̌F̴̜̟̘̍̐͒͝o̸͔̫̠̺̜͙̻̹̳̘̙̖̬̩͗̅͊̈̌͌̂̒͂̋̅̚r̷̬̻̗̅̀̅͛̍̊̎͘g̵̖̈́̄̽̆̎e̴̺̫̞͕̅̎̆̒̒̆͋̓͑t̴̢̟̹̼̗̻͇͓̤̬̽̇͐̉͑̔̿͜͜͜.̶̳̥͒̄͐͘͝.̴̨̣̗͔̥̮̙̰͛̄̑̇̈́̈̕.̸̖̭̣͉̗̞̫̻͇̦̞͚͍̄̽̒̚ ̸̡̲̥̱̲͔͍̮͓̓̎̎͌̃͊̄͊̉͗͋̃̕̚̚ͅF̶̛̳̊͊͋̾̇̑͝ọ̸̢̫͕̝̪̯̼̺͂̀́̊̍͐̇̓ŗ̶̛͍̼͛̇̾̇͋̈̽͝ģ̸̦̫͈͔̼̯͙̳̹͇͇͎̦͆̿͌͜͝e̷̢̛̹͔̤̼͚̝̟̼͙͙͋̓̋͌̒͛̽̈́̃̍́͘t̴̢̤̞̿̽̀.̷̡̼̳̱̗͔͈̹̣͍͖̗̪͌͋́͐́̒̋͋͗̃͐͜.̸̡̗̗̟͎͈̖̻̝͈͍̂̔̄ͅ.̸̪̃̈́̔͌́͋ ̸͈̙͚͉̞̘̮̲̼̦̱̱̯̰̇̀͂F̵̮̫̹̥̝͍̣͈͚̰̝̖͛̀̈͐́̍̌̿͜͝ͅo̶͔̩͑̆͆̀͑̈̑̏̍̄̂̌͘̚͝ͅŕ̶̨̝̺͔̬͎͈͈̲̥̰̣̿̊͛͜g̷͚̟͌̒͑̌̌̾é̸̛̩̳̩̹͖̪͝t̵̢̫̦̭̮͖̪͚̅͒.̶̯̣͈̺̰̫̹͚̤͚̣͊.̴̢̥̰̞̟͇̹̦͈͉̱͇̹̰͉͠.̸̲̏͗̾͛̾̈̏̓́̏̕͠͠ ̷̧̬͔͈͍̱̦̱͈̬̣̫̙̦͒͊F̶̨̓̽̑̓̀͘o̷̥̩̺̗͉̍̀͌̓͌̍̉̒̌͐̚͝ŗ̶̥̳͎̠̜̫̯̗̘͙̣̀́̈́͑̑̅̚ͅg̶̳͇͔͉̈́͑̅̔͘e̸̠͌̆̈́̌t̴̨͎̼̥̼̱̬͈̣̔̄̽͌̔͛̆̅̃͛̋́͒̚.̸̧̼͇̤̹͔͕̍́̉͗͋̅́͌̂́͐͛͝͝.̵̦̖̖̺̗̲̰͓͚̟̼̳͖̔́̿̃̽͆̐͋͒͐̃̕͜͜͝͝.̸̦̗̗͍͙̼̮̠̱͇͒̿̋̆̿̾̅̄͐͆͠ ̷̢̡͉̤͎̩̦̜͔̤̗̟̭̐́̀̉̔̂͋̽̚F̵̡̢̨̧̛̟̙̮̭̪̼̩̏̅̊̒̆̂̀͌ơ̵̯̔͑͋̂͛̄͝r̷̢̦͚̪̱̞̮̺͒̑̅̿̀̂̎g̸̡̛̱͔͕̣̰͕̻̝̩̈́͜e̸̛̙͉̳̖͂̐ţ̵̧̳̦̘̹̻̗̱͚́̽̋̀̆̂́͛̄̍͂̈͘͠.̴̤̣̰̲̱̭͎̥̘͓̗͉̦̮͔̈̂̋̑̆̋͊̂̍͘.̷̮̞̻͙̤͊̂̈͌.̶̦̥̯͍̻̟̠̅̋̋͗̅͜͠͠ ̵̩͋F̶̧͔̥̮̬̱͋͐̐̄͂̊̏̐̌̚̕͜ͅǫ̵͎͇̹͙̠̝̲̻͚͚͍̖̺͗͗̏͐̕ṛ̸̡̭͔̭̻̲̯̺̰̠̽̅͐̀̓̑͝͝ͅg̵̹͎̮̘̞̣̠̈̾́̐̿͒̇̈́ͅe̶͇͙̻͉͙͓͎͓̙̱͓͒̋͌͒̽̀̒̐̉̽̏͋t̶̛͓̥͕̃.̴̡̢̢̠̫̣͙̠̦̝̭̘͖̐̓́́̚ͅ.̵̦̯̥̻̟̝̠̲̻̔́̓͗̄̐͜.̸͔͙̯̲̯̭̳̊̃̓̂̅̉͛̍̚̕̚͜ ̴̧̨̢̨̛̱̞̙͈̜̤̹̘̻̦̹͑̏̆̐̒̅̽͋̉̏͘͠͝F̷̨͖̘̤̥̗̻̘̓̏̈̿̒͋͂̚o̴̞̩̣͕͐͑̕r̵̭͉͚̦̩͛̾́͌̔̏̓̀̕͠͝g̸̣̦͓̲͍̞̖̣̺̓͆̕̚͝ȩ̶̱̪̹͍̲̥̜̒t̵͓̣̦̮͑͌̄̐̂̓́̑͂̓̓͝͠.̶̻̮̈̾.̶̨̡̛̪̲̬͔̖͎̥͍͚͂͛̂̑̔̏̎̚.̷͔̻̥̔ ̵͚̹̳̩̼̜̤̘̰̮̜̒͗́̒́̑̋͒͝F̵̛̲͙̘͓̖̤̝͓̺̩̬̱̋̚͜ǫ̷͚̬̥̹̆̔͊̾r̶̛͓̠̹̆̇́́̊̃͊͜ͅģ̷̢͍͈̳͓̜̙͈͓̳̤̞̫̅̍̈́͗̿̒̈́͆ĕ̸̡̢̛̤̩̠͕͍̺͚̥̼̀̉͒̄͊̈́̂̾͝ț̷͋͑̽̈̿̔͛̇.̴̥̜̬͊.̷̢̡̤̳̹͇̤̱͚͉̪̯͛̃.̴̖̣͎͔̰͕̳̞̦͓̓̐̽͌̚̕ͅ ̴̧̙̻̣̠̊́̈́͆̌͐̔̈́̀̉̓̕F̴͍̟̔̅̊̉̍̍̀̇ỏ̸̡̤̙͇̙̃̍̀́̾́͌̋͠͝ȑ̷̤̼̲͑g̵̢̯̪͖̰̲̑̓è̵̢̯̯͙̦̳͍̉̀̈́̽̾̃́̾͋̓͋̿̕ͅṯ̸̨̞͎̫͖͇͕͛͛̚.̴̛̠̖̭̼͎̘̦͖͒̐̅̈́͋̋̍̋̅̒̊̿͜.̴̛̰̤̯̼͊͊̃̏́͋̓͆̕̕.̴̧͈̬͓̼̺͉̖̞͊͊̐̀̀͒̆̒̔͌͐̒͐̅͠ ̸̡̨̨͖̦͍̪͚̳͖͇̺̈́̅̾͂̌͑͂̃̓͆͐͜F̵̛̫̦̲̝̹̦̖͈̰̆̋̀̀͊̔̈̿͊̿̌͊͝ͅͅŏ̵̢̲͍̜̠͚̪͓̟͇̖͕̍̑̀͋̇̅̾̂̔͑̃̎̌͝ŗ̴̛͓̤̬̀̌̆̑͋̚̕g̴̡̧͓̘̟̭̻̘̏͂̾̓̀̓͘e̸͍͓̣͓̪͋̂̀̐̎͊͠ţ̴̨̬̻̠̺͇̳̜̀̀̑̆̐̎̈́̇́̂̚͝͠.̵̧̡̢̧̱͓̭̟̖̲̲͙̈̆̌̽͜͝ͅ.̶̧̡̫̖͚̭̤͓̜̘̈́̀̏̀͠.̸̢̯̟̟̣̟̥̯͕͓̀̀̓̈́̓͛͝ ̴̖̤͔̟͒͆̑̌͑̒̚F̴̝̖̤̠̦̅̅̎͛̿͒͐͝ő̵̳̻̤̫̩͙̟̘̫̫̱̻͙̇͐͜ŗ̷̨͈̺̙̰͎͎̱̳́̃̋͌̔͑̕ģ̴̖̦̱̻̼̠͌̈́ę̷̗̪̿͐t̷̼̳̳͚̺̙̣̱̖͕̓̋̾̔͐.̶̪̳̩̼̅̽͐̀̽̎̀͐͊̎̑̍̚.̶̧̛͉̪̲̙̻̞̈́̍̓̂̃̎͊̓̇̇̑̈́.̵̢̧͖͔̲̥͇̲̩̰̟̭̹́̋̇̀͋̏͋͜ ̴̢̢̳͖͌̅̔̇̂͛͝F̴̢̯̘͎̜̘̻̦͇̺̺͇́̊̑̐̈́̎́͊̊̂̃̐̕͠o̵̫͉͔̹̩̙͗́ͅͅr̷̨̧͖͍̩̲̫̝̮̞̍̿̔̎̚͘ͅg̸̡͎͓͙̼̘̪̪̯͖̑͛͊̅̏̋́͗̀̈͊͠͝ȩ̸̺̹̮͈͈̥͚̮͙̓̔̇͋ẗ̶̡̢̡̨̬̺́̋́̈́́͒̑͛͑̊̕͝͝.̶̢̧̨͕͈̯̗͍͔̻̺͓̰̓̎͂̓̔̍͛̆͠͠.̴͇̯͈̭̗̔̽̊̐͆.̶̤̰̘͖̳͓̙͉̈͑̀ ̶̧̡̱̤̗̯͈̖͇͔̰͓͓̯̗́̈͐̍͆̅͋͐͊̕̕͝F̵͚̳̹͊͊͐̓̒̀̉́̂̑o̶̧̙͕͉̻̯͚͓̠̰̩͐̔͋̏̈́̌̓͛̏̎́̚͝ͅr̸̨̲͇̮̳͎͎̮̖̜͆̌̎̄͗͜g̵̛̜͆̔̽͌́̿̓͂̇͘̚͘͠͝è̷̗͓̙̖̗̼̄̆͗̌̈͆́̈́̓̽͗̇̈̚͜t̴͈̭͓̒̒̚͘͠ͅ.̶̢̛̼̠͍͔̼̝̞̹͍̳̜̦̜͆̎͒̃̑̂̾̓̏̍͐͋̔͠.̸̥͚̠̭̈́̽̃̍͒͘.̵̘̯̝͇̺̟̪̊̂͛̑̽͌̕͘͠ ̷̨̨̡̨̲̲̻͚̗͋̈̂̒͆͂̔̎̍́͘͝͝F̶̛̖̲̃̊̓͂̊̍̅̈́͜ó̶̢̪̞̟͓̩̪̝͚̝̙̻̭̽̑͊̍̉̒̀̈́͘͜ͅr̷̨͕̘̺̩̀͆̑̑͗̎̏̐͐́̕g̷̛̩̮̪̉͐́̆̿̓̓̏̓͒͋̚͝͝ê̵̥͈̝͓͌̈t̵͚̦̣̯̤̺̭̥͇͇̺̮̬̻͈́̊̑́̆.̶̬͔̍̑͂̌̆̓̈́̈́̀͒̚.̵͔̬̭̣̪͕͛́̂͘͜ͅ.̷̢̣̟̭̤̮̩̣̘͍̭̭͗͐̀͒̉͋͂̔͜ͅ ̵̢̼̤̯̦̗̰̞̠̞̩͍̱͝F̷̦̥͖̻̙̤̏̐̈́͗̃͑̃͛͆͗͝͝͠o̷̘̳̼̲̘̮̭̽͑̿̌̿̾̐̿͗́r̴̨̗̙͙͔͔̘̮͙͂͋͗͆̂̈̚̕͘͘͝ͅg̴̡̟̝̻͌̓̀̔̀̆̏̀͝ẻ̸͍̮̺͍͍̹̙̳͊̿̀̂̿̀̀͋ͅt̶̛̤͈̤̗͎͙̼̜̜̤͕͔͑͗̈́.̷̯͙̗̻͛̽͊̐̊̈́̊̈́̃͠ͅ.̶̢̧̢̭̰̠͍̦̖͍̮͈̜͓́̿̊͌̅̈͌̇̉̆͊̔̄͂͠ͅ.̴̢̨̙͈͍͎̤͔͎͇͆̽̊́̓͑̏̓̓̋ͅ ̸̟̣̭̾̇͂͠F̸̨͈̻͉̬͙̯̼͔̬̜̏̕͜͜ǫ̷̥̩͉͇̲̗̙̹̖͉̣̎̈̂̀̆͗̈́̓͆̔̈͘r̶̫̅̀̑́̐̒̾͑g̷̫͖̪̯̗̖̯̣̬̯͑̓̚e̷̡̪̥͙̗̩͕̙̼͇̥͆̔̌ͅţ̸̱̤͔̥̩̼̼̜̠̎̍̿̅͝.̵͍̅̿͆̈́͂̍.̷̼͚̣̖͇̳͇̘̖̱̗̱̀́͂̍̽̄̒.̸͕̫̤͙̻̭̮͑͌̈͗̔̍͂͒͋̚͜͠ ̵͇̭̯͎̖̠͙̈́̇̿̄̆̊̂͠͠F̴̧̢̛͙̼̥̗͈͖̳̤̌͗̍̀͂͒̈́͘͝o̴̱͙̗̭̦̬̎̍̿͛͂́̃̚͘͠r̵̛̪̓̾̃̿͑̔͑̐̌͂̌͝g̶̲͉̯̬̾ė̸̛̫̭̞̓͂͂̋̏̇̒̊͘ṱ̴̏́̎̾̽̅̿͝͠.̸̨̝̰̮̖̙̮̼̰͒̅̑̀̂̊̀͑̒̇̊͆͠͝.̷̢̧̺͉͈̤̫͎͔̳̐́͌̐̋.̴̜͕̣̪͕̟͚̿̾̎̀̀͜͜ ̵̝̝͍̲͔̘̯̖̱͇̎̀̑͌̿̒̾̆̎̕F̵̢̨̙̖͔̒̓̾̎̐̈́̄̊͝o̵̙͓̝͚̳̻̤̗̦̞̮̜͚̾̿͜ͅr̵̫͕̙̱̆̆̿͂͌̓̒̓͜͝ͅg̶̡̰͈̣̠̜͓̲̞͆́̀ͅͅͅe̵̢̤̹͚͉̻̥̩̳̾̒͊͐̾͋̏͆́̈́͂͜t̵̢͚̜̝̳͎̩̺͇̫̥́͋̂͋̌̃̒͂̍̂̕͝.̷̜̝̤̜̖̘̤͉͖̯͓̹͘͜.̷͙͖͔̹͎̙̒̈͊͊̋̑̈́̇̎͗̕͠͠.̶̖̰̙͈̠̥͉̟̩̼̤̭̜̹̂̿̓ͅ ̷̨̣͍͓̰͙̙̟̜̝̼͌̀̿̓̿̅̕͝F̵̨̡̥̫̮̩̟͙̺́̏͑̓̓̀́̀̔o̷̖̜̹̞̥̪̔͛̈́̔͊͝r̴̢͙̲̮͔͕̳̺̱͍̈́́̉͌̚̕͜g̶̢̼̪͓̲͕͎͓̯̬̋̾̀͗͂͐̏͑̿͝e̴̡̼̚t̸̲̞̟͍̪͎̱͐̓̈́͂̏̈̊͊͘.̷͇̝͚͔̬͉͉̰̭̟̗͗̇̌̅͗͠.̶̩̹̣͎̥̻̩̦̟̰̩̭̘͚̯͛̌̊.̷̡̝͕́̂̄͒̓́̄̃̕ ̸̡͔͔̮̄͑͐̌̀̈̚͜͠ͅF̸̨̟̝̟̮̼͙̙͊̿͑́̋̑̀͗͆͆̈̿̐o̷̡͉̯͕̬͓͓̤̣̮͂̉̊͐̈́̀̽͂͝ṙ̶͓̰͉̲̜̖̟̟̥̝͎̻͎͕̈́̒̔̑̑̋̄̔̕̕͠͝ḡ̵̛̭̰̜͇̥͔̣̼͎͖́̅̈̋̓̈́̃͜͝͝ę̵̻͔̥͇̙̠͓̦̮͓̤̄̄͗̒̃̓̋͘͝͝͝ͅẗ̴̡͉̥͕̼̍́͜͝.̵̨̦̻̝̹̻͍̺̩̼̙̖̊̆͐̓̚̚͠.̵̠̠̏̑̇̏̈́̊̑̐̔̉̃͘͠͝.̷̨̠̰̤̺̱̪̭̰̘͓͚̭͎̂̀̈́͜͠͝ ̸̪͔͉̳͙̝̳̓̿̉́̾͐F̸̢̨̠̜̤͚̲͂̀͛͝ő̵̘̗̟̯̰͖̘̖̖̰̄̇͛͐͐̽ͅr̵̤̂͗́̐̇̃g̸͍̺͍͍͇̜̥̠͇̪̗̽̏̊͗̄̽̽͂̕͜͜ĕ̶͓͓̣̱̘̖̥̆͑͛̎̈́̑̀̀͛̄̀̚͘͝t̸̨͚̣̯̫̺̟̟̼̣̠̝̪̿̊̆̄̔̾̍̍͗̀̃̀͘.̵̥͈͓̥̩̼͚̪̥͈̬͌͌̑̉̆̅̐̿̓̕͜͠.̴͔̞̖̹͙̘̩̲̻̗͕͎͎̎̂͌̄̽̐̓́̐̔̄͜͝.̴̢̢̭̙̫̟̣̱̟͙̈̍͐͜͝͝ ̵̢̧͉̙̳͙̣͉̓̀͌̓̑̒̽̉̃̕͝F̸͈͉̥̪͓̙̮̣͔̣̳͂͐̈́̕ͅơ̶̢̤͓̱͈̲̂̽̄͝r̸̡̢̲͓͙͖̗͇͙̺̣̙̬͊̈́͊̾̒͗̎̉͊̚g̶̢̛̬͖̜̯̪̤͕̝͇͋͗́͗̎̊͛̎͐͐̚̚͝e̶̙̟̞̼̭̞̥͔̞̞̠̙̔̐́̿̑̀͊̄͗͋̒̔̓͊̎t̵͎͙͍̮͂̊̈́́̉͆.̴̑̅̈̈́̃̎̿̊̍̋̕͜͝͝͝.̶̨̡̭̱̖̖̼̜̱̗͎͚͕́́.̶̡̛͖͔̺̥̜̦̙͍̲̫͙̱͂̈́̿͋̿̽̇̄̈́̔̄̇ͅ ̵̧̰̠̪̬̹̔̋́̉̓̃̃̈̓́F̷̢͍̬̘̟̦̰͚̬͋̊͊̈́̿͐̍̕ò̸̯̰̓͒̉͑̿́̃̉̋̊̊́̀r̸͚̝͍̲̎͑̏̎g̷̛̯͇̯̳̲̖͉͎̬̳̗̗̲̦̘̉̓͊̌̓̅̀̀̈́́̓̂̈́e̶͕̮̞͎͛͊̀̈̈́̋̅̍̊̊͝ͅͅt̶̖̪̗̬̩̭̭͆̆̎͛̋͊͌̔̍̽̕͠͝.̵̨̧̝͈̫͓̥͉̙̩͂̇̑͛̊̂̿̉̆̽̕͝ͅͅ.̵̧̢̱̤͔̱͔̎.̶̪̠͓̽͂̎̾̆̓̍͋̂̈̈́͠ ̴̻̥̲̼̆͜ͅF̵͕̹̱̾͌͑̃́̄̑̏ǫ̸̫̰̥͕͕̘̯̝̳̿͋͒̈̂̃̉̈̕ͅr̸̰̙͍̻̹̠͈̓̐̊̓̍͑̉̈̽͠g̸̨͑̅̌̅e̸͉̣͖̦̯̦͇͍̺̜̿̈́͝͝͝ṭ̸̢̳̰͇̩̩̂̿͝͝.̵̝̤̩̯͗͂̍͜.̷͚̰̯̥̭̤͍̖̆̑̍͒̿̾͑́̎̉̅͠.̶̖̈́̔ ̶̻͙̭̈͋̏̅̈́̊̿̊̒̄̿̾F̴̛̛̦̞̺̮̜̬͖̹̀̈̈́̾̿̈́͒͘̚͘ö̵̢̝̯͔͙́̾̎̓ͅŗ̵̬̽̃̈́̇̓͐̌̄̎̏̊͌̕̚͠g̵̣͙̲͈͕͖̠̭͋͛̏́̏̈̊̇͌͌̓̕͠e̸̟̘͖͕̺̖͙̲̣̹̟̘̻̅̈́̈̃̋̅̓̃́̈́͜ṯ̷̡̘͉̩̑̔̇̊̅̇̇̊̔̕.̷̡̬̰͈̝̖̝̼̗͕̺̭̠̘̊͌̽̋͛̒̕.̸̡͙̯͔̖͍̹͓̯̙̙̯͖̳̒̋̒̈́͋̇́͜.̷̢͓͆̽̊̓̚ ̷̮̮̝̦͐̃͊̓̈̈̕͘͝F̷̱̩̻͎̺̣̬͕̦͒̏ͅo̸̺̠̖̩̬̲͖̼̗̹͗ŗ̸̠̟̳͎̑̃̊̓̾̇̑̇̔̔̊̃́g̵͙̞̠̻͚͍͙̯̲͗̎̋͑̓̃̃̄̊͌̀͐͗̅͠ͅͅę̸̢̭͉̞̞̖̹̩̩͈̗̐̎͛̅̓͐̇̌͛̀͒͘͠t̴̝͙̝͊̐̈́͌͗̃̓͆͂͒̕.̶̛͇̙̞͇̝͌̇̊̈́̽̾̐̂.̷̧̪̳̻̘̺̞̙͇̗͓͓̤͎̂̈́̈́̈́̊͂̑̅͋͘͝.̷̡̻̩̰̽̆͆́̈́̌͜ͅ ̸̲̩͕̻̱̪̞͊̾̇̈͐F̸̻͌̅̐̈̋͆̾ͅŏ̷̤̼͚r̵̢̠͉̦͉͕̟̞̈͊g̵̦̎̃͆ȇ̶̻̻̠̗̖̤̫̭̖ͅt̶͚̞̗͖̯͎̳͛͐͗͘.̷͔̲͓̜͙̻̋̂̌͊́̀̂̚.̴̳̑̕̚ͅ.̷̨̡͙͓̺̺̳͉̘̈́͋͘ ̴͙̱̤̱̲̐̐͋̕͝͝F̶̢̡̢̯̻͙̜̠͈̎̓̎̊͌͗̋͛͆͋ȯ̴̡͕͔̞̩̱̳̞̻̲̭̖ͅṟ̶͖͋̒̋͂͐̔̈g̸͈̯͉͂̊̇́͆̇̐̃̀e̴̗̝̱͓̘̻͚̲͇̱̤̮̹͗t̵͎̹̘̥̜̳̩̞̮̿̓̀̽̈̀͜͝͝ͅ.̴̨̜̭̞̭̣̋.̴̢̹̪̗̟̦̯̌̀͠.̸̭̫̜̩̭̲̝̰͓̯̟̱̅̈́͒̔̊̄͒̾͒̚̕͜ ̴̬̳̟̙̹̲̙͙̖͍̆͗͑̑̓̕͝͠F̴̟̊̈͝o̵̡̱̖̦̱̝̘̱̝͚̜̬̯͑͑͗̎͛͠ͅŕ̵̛̠̖͉͈̪̱̠̗̃̑̋͗̿̀̌̕g̶͎̯̺͕̬͔̝̜̙̩͚̠̾͑͌͐̈́̀̓͆̂̓͊̏͜ḙ̶͕͍̖̗͙͓̈̅̈́͊͌̿ͅt̸̨̼̻̚.̴͔͉̂̇̈́̍͂̆͝.̸̥̮͔͉̘͖̫̐͐̉͆.̶̨̳̦͔͙̝̆̈͌̽́͛̊̋̿̇͌ ̶̡̰̳̩͔͎̹̌̊̈́̓̆̔͋̚͝F̵̣̝͎̹̩̖͐̄ȏ̶̫̳̼̙͆̎̈́͗̃̓̏̚͜͝ȑ̴̢̹̹̰̼̝̩͓̓̋̏͑̃͌̄̇̑̃̅̎͜͠ͅg̸̨̥̠̩̙͔͉̤̎̂̏̄͠ȩ̴͚̬͓̠͉̯̼̪̣̺̠͎̩̑̃̃̽ṫ̶̞̬̹̑̀̑ͅ.̸̯̋̓̿̾̽̑͠.̸̢̛̯̹̥̟̋̕͜.̵͚̲̗̝̪̋̓̀́̅̏͑̏ ̸͕̦̲͖̲̥̣͔̤̮̮̬̈́F̵̳̾͗́̌̏̈́̾̎o̶̫̫̦͐̅̑͊̓̒͗͘r̸̡̨̡̜͙̭̻̯͍̼̮̤̯̄̃̊̃̊̃̈́̽̈́̀̚g̷̟̬͔̜͌̽͐̃͐̈́̏̐̓̍̃͑̎̔͝ę̷̭͎̮͎̳͕̅͋̾̂̉̓̾̒̂͘͜͝͝t̶͙̞́̍͗̈́̉͒̀.̷̢̠̲͖̎̈́̔̔̑̈́̈́̈́̈́̄̃͐͜͝.̷̧͙̭͎̞͕̜͇̗͇̳̺̫̻̤̒̓̈́́́̋̉͑͐͝.̵̤͈̗̳̞̫͎̪͍̱̖̅̑̅̅͂͝ ̸͓̫̉̌͋̒̎̍̎̀̾͌́̀̃̕F̸͚̿͝o̷̧̱̹͇̺̝͕͋́r̸̤̩̘͛͂̀͂̈́g̵̱͚͎̙͇̻͔̱̓͗̈́͆̾̚ͅẹ̴̢̳̖̬̟̯̇̍̍͜͜͝͝t̵̨̯̝̞̫̤̩̭̲͚̯̞͓̭͋̓̌̐̅̏͐́̉̅̇͝.̷̧̡̡̛̳̣̯͈͎͕̈́̀͆̈́̂́̊͌̂̀̚͜.̴̗̮̼̜͇̫̐̈́̽.̴̨̢͈̠̟̖͙͛͜͝ ̸̢̙̺̮̙͍̍̈́̆͂̓̑͑̂ͅF̵̟̼̠̣̈́͐̃͗͐̋́͆ǫ̸̛̥͉̝̟͔̜͓͍̜̟̻̉̏̊͋͂͆̓̈̑̍͘͠r̷̗̠͉̖̰͊͌̍̂͗ͅģ̷̡̻͉̼͈̭̙̘̩͍͕͒̏̿̃̚͜e̸̦̻̫͇͇̠̱̯̙͚̦̗̓̈́t̷͓͍̱͇͍͎̱̳̹̗̊̃́͛̀̒͠.̵̯͎̼͓̜̭̞̩̯͔̹͙̼̹̍̒̿̍̑̍̍̚ͅ.̵͍̇̎͗̍̌͒͌̇̈́̓̚.̴̰̖͕͉̪̏͑̊̈́͝͝͝ ̴͉̹̲̝̞̫̝̐͊̃̊̃̒͊̋͝͝F̵̰̘̤̩͕̖͕͖͉̝̦͔̍̄̉̒̈̇̀͑ͅợ̸̡̛̝͎̥̊̅͆̍̓̂̊͊̏̃͜͠r̴̪̫̞͈̤̘̱̗̣̖̳̥̝͊̒̆̂̇̎ͅg̶̘̝̙̤̪͈̈́̏͋͛͊̋̒͊̽͗͛́̄̍͛ë̶̦̤̺̑̀̋͝͝ţ̶̰̳̠̤̗̞̥̫̠͆̈̾̓̓̉͐̽͐̍̋͗.̵̦̯̻̥̙̪̰̼̐͂̆͜ͅ.̶̛̛̟̗̳͕̤̘̬̼͎̍̍̀̾̃̈́̏̌̀̽͘͘͜.̷̘̻̲̬͉̠̹̒̑̾̎̓͜ ̸̮͍̻͇͔͓̟͇̬̲̝́̈̕F̷̧̡̘̠͕̲̝͚̪̣̼̲͖̻͊̅̆̃͑̍͐o̴̙͍̠̯͖̭͐̋̽̔̅̑̾͌͠ř̵̛̮̮̙̜̞̭̝̼͖̪̝͇̿̑͛̆̄̆̀̽́͘̚͘g̸̢̢̧͇̬̼̲͍̰̞̳̭̝̗̯̑̈́̈̔͋̈́̆̀̈́͌͂̚͠͠͝ȩ̵̞͓͓͍̱̳̰̓̕͠͠t̷̛̙̦̗͈̰͕̯̣̗̭̲̜̰̪̿̊̉̌͂̎͆̕ͅ.̴͎̳͍̤͕̦̪̠̔͂̋͊.̷̨̛̯̫͚͈̾̆̐̄.̷̲̭̖̫̭̰̬͎̘̖͍̝̬͚̫͐́ ̶̨̣͖̜̯̺̲̠̹͚̼̙̲͗̾̉͌̑̐ͅF̴̼̫̗͈̙̰̰̓̚͠o̸̯͔̖̓͗͗͂̑̓̒̽r̵̨̞̥̰̂͑̓͗̐̎̈́͑͂̚̚͝g̸̗̱͕̋̅̃̾̽̈̓̈̏̍͌̊́͒͠ë̵̙̖̖̝̰̳̞͙͖̮́͗͂̈̀̾͊͑t̶͈̦͑̔̽̈̓̆͆̌̃̑͌.̴̝̦̙̲̲͋̄̂̒͆̿̈́̚ͅ.̵͓͈̬̘̭͍͖̹̓͂̌.̴̭̭͙̼̺͕̥̝̜̻͙̘̅̐̓͒͗̓͛͋̊͛̓̚͜ ̶̛̝̰̰̟͎̤͈̔̽̈́̈́͊́͝͝Ḟ̸̪̲̌̚o̸͙̹͉͙̓̿̇͠r̵̫̩͔̯͇͙̐̈́̈̈̉̈̆̀́̀̈́̚͘g̴̟͉͖͚̖̦̽̚ͅḙ̵͙̏̅̐̽̋̆̈́̓ţ̶̡̨͈̖̟̜̫̼̩̼̬̥͕̭͒̈́̔͗͊̽̿̿̑̿̎̈͝.̶̞̙̟̘̈̆̊͋͒̌̑́͐̚̚͝.̶̛͖̹̩͇̳̳͕͕̪̋͂.̸̳̫̭͎̰̬̑͘ ̷̲̙͑̀̅̾̂̈́̅̾̎̾̈́̒͜F̵̛̩̠͕͔̍̆̑̀̍̍͛̌́͘̕͠o̶̞̼͂͒͂́̅̈́́ŗ̸̧̭̫͉̗̣̠͝g̵̩̣͉͕̃̆͒̄̎̉͊̄͘͘͘e̴̳͍̝̗̘͎̼̭̞̔t̶̜͕̀̆͌̏̐̃̓̑͌͘̕͘.̷̫̈́̊͛̐͐͗͠.̴̪̱̤̣͚̝̂̽͑̿͘.̴̢̢̤̣͚̹͚̯͕͓̻̬̥͓̮̈́̃ ̶̱̻̙͎͙͐̍͆̌͂̏̑͜F̴̗̪̫̥͉͈͓̖̤̗͔̺́͝ọ̶̹̗̳̳̙͈̹͓̳̤̘̭͔̥̾̈́͘͘r̵̨͎͚̦͍̤̣͈̲̭͖̩̬͙̞̾̈͒̍͐͆̄̊̅̓̇͌̄̚g̶̨̠͎̞̞̎̽̊̋͐̏̈́͛̈͆̔̉͠ẹ̸͍̖͗ẗ̵̢̢̗͙̝̲̯̗͉͙̠͎̰́͊̉.̵͚̼̞̤̹͚͔̠̜͚̰̙͎̏͋̂̊̐̇͜.̷̧͍̤́͋̉̄͋̚̕.̶͕͚̮̩̙̺͖̤̜̆̒̐̂̚ ̶̦̘͈̰͐F̷̧͈̦͖͉̭͍͓͗̅͂́̈́̄̆̉̋͊ö̷̝͙͔͚̭̜̟͗̈́̄̓̅̿̃̉͘̚͝ṛ̵̢͖͕̜̻̹̓͌̅͝g̵͈͖̟̜͎̪̖̒ͅȩ̵̧̠̹͙̤̭͍͉̠͑t̴̼̝̯͚̩̞̙̋͋̈́͊̄̉̑͋̀̆͗̋͊͝.̴̲̝̟̙̼̙̝̺̫̣̜̈̃ͅ.̴͚̅̓.̸̨͔̱̦̦̹̥̾̋̎̆͗̀̐̀̀̕͜ ̴̜̺̒̂͊́̋F̷̢̻̙̟͐͆͂͝ő̴̳̝̣͖̰͍̖̻ͅŗ̴͚̗̖̹̻͗̄g̶̡̢̤̱̦̩͍̮̏͊̄͊̀̓͊́͜͠e̴̠̘̤̰̹̺̓̀̾̂͒͊ţ̶̡̥͕̙̪̯̻͔̬̈͋̿̋͂̎͘.̵̫̘̲̝̭̹̲̬̐͒̆̈.̴̨͈͚͇͈͉̭͚͌̏̉̔̎̈͛̌̽͠.̶̫̲͈͕̙̘̯͇͚̲̞̞̳̈̾̈̿̊̎̓͋̿̓̕͝͠

Can't cry... Can't scream... Everything is dark... Papa... Where are you... Please... I'll be a good girl... I won't break stuff anymore... Please... Save Masako...

- - - - -

Small one crying... They're hurt... Masako is hurt too... But I hug them to keep them safe...

- - - - -

It hurts... It hurts... It hurts... I̴̡̜̐̏̈̑̏̈́̓̒t̴̞̜͕̼̺̜̯̟͙̩͔͙̩̾̑̔͛͆́ͅ ̸̘̮̺̠̻̲͕̦̔̇ḩ̵͓̯͍̼̣͓̱̹͍̼͔͊̑̒̍̕ų̶̢̨̘̳͚̝̤̲̟͇̝̘̗͗̅̈́̊̓̐̔̓̿̒̇́͂͘͘͜ŕ̷̨̺̙̽̇̍̈͆͘͝͠ţ̴̡̡̣͈̥͎̬̙͕̬̹̈́̓̌͊̏̅̚̕͘͝ś̵͙̖̤̼͑̉́̄̓̀͗͠͝.̶̡̧̮͕̥̼̻̼̦̱̬̞̒̿.̴̡̨̛̖̹͙̺̘̈́͑͊̀̑́͌̈́͋͘.̴̮̱̆̏̌ ̷̛͕͖̗̙̝̔̄̋̈́͑͗̋̽̋̔̋͊̕͠Ȋ̶̧̦̻̠͈̈͋̐̃t̴͓͕̯̟̍̎̾̕ ̴̘̂̆͘h̵̛̯͚̤̣̬̣̦͖͋͐́̓̈́̂̇́̽̇͗͘͝ͅȕ̴̡̠̹̖̗͇̬̺̰͎͜r̸̲̻̳̼̔̂̽̋́͑̚t̵̯̟̬̳̱͒̊͂̀̽̑̇̊͐͌̚͜ͅş̷̛̫͖̆̍͐̈͘͜.̶͙͙̀̌̐̇̈́̈́̚.̷̧̮͇̣͍̦̟̲̭͍̟́̋̃̅͛̑̔͛̐.̶͐̊̈́͆̓̊̒̓͋̈̎̊̐́ͅ ̸͚̍̂̿̀́̾̆̍̿̄̃͊͘͘I̷̢̛͎̝̦̲̙̺͍̲͖͛̔̀̔͌͘ẗ̴̬̱͎͕͖̰͎͖̝͑͐̀̓̇̃̈́̚͜͝ͅ ̶̛̪̼̤̪͒͝ḩ̵̨̦̼͔̩̥͍̟͆͋͂̇̈́͑͐̑̇̄͆͑͋ͅủ̵̡̙̣̙͛̓́̂͗̎̋̊̽̇͝r̴̪͈͕̜̹̐̈́̅̐̓͆͝͝ť̷̛̟̌͗̅̍̈́̀̀s̴̡̧̛͎̰̘̲͇̯͚̠̞̥̙̗̙̿͆͆̅̉̎̇̔̑͝.̷̧̡̡͈̞̳͇̗̬̦͕͖̖̤̹͑̾̉͌̊͊́̅͋̎̐͠͝.̸̤̜̫͖͓͍̤̱͉͕̥̪͋͐̑̓͂͘͝.̶͙̐́̿ ̴͖̤̖̲̌͒͆͘Ǐ̸̻͇̼͕̹̲̤̰̮̱͉̯̙̣̈́̀̿͛̉̇̉͒t̶̢̲̞̤͎̞̭̦̦̘͑̌͜͜ ̶̙̙̹̖͍̄̆̊͗̊̊̿́͗̈̀ḧ̶̬̰́͆̆̂̏̔̓̄̈́͌͆̓́̆ȗ̷̺̭͖̞̮̝̮̆̏̍̓̓̽͑̀̊̕r̸̡̭͕̅͛͒̎̀̓͌̾͑̑̏͝ẗ̵̨͚͍̣̹͙̜̦͓s̵̨͕͚͚̰͈̪̲̝̜̳̭̓̀̃͒͆̋̓̑̃͘̚.̸̢̛̱̖̦̱̰̳̣͊͌͂̄̏̑͒̔̐̈͋͘͝.̵̩̠̞̩̦̟̫̜̮̩̥̽̂͊͑͘̚.̴̧͉̳̯̲̯̘̪̪̝́̅͌̆̑̆͌̌͛̈͐̚̕͜͜ ̵̖͓̠̦͈̻̖̈́͊̌͛̆̀̇̿̂͑̓͋̒̂͂ͅỊ̶̢̘̼̩̑͑̆̈́̕ţ̶̺͎̱̟͔̬̜͓̾̊͂̐͘͝ ̸̪͇͉̿̎͒̿̿͊̔́͘͝ḧ̶̲͖̜̠̖̺̯̤́͒̒̓͝ǘ̷̧̨̘̤̬͈͍͚͉̘͇͗̈͒̄͗̓͐̅̊̌̚r̷̡̠̺̦̭̗̩͍̘̓ţ̴̨̛̹̄͂̐͒͛̈̄͑͝͝͝s̵̪̠̘̳͕̬͕̫͙̖̏͑̽̀̾̆̓̉̐͒̈̚͠.̷̤̍̓.̶̡̠̙͚͇͇͍͕̟͍̙̦̤̣̪̃̓̂̄̈́͗̀̿̈́̉̆̕.̷̢̛͎̥̳̣͉̗̿̈̓͒̈̓̂̃͊̈ ̸̥͚̩̗̳̹̲͙̯͔̮̗̄͛̋͂ͅͅI̶̞̫̗̣̖͙̤͐̌̒̿͂̃̒͆̕̕ṱ̷̢̨͈̹̭̱̗̳̺̥̠̈́̏̓̃̈́̾̋̉̒́̐͗͘͝ ̵̨̧̱͖̞̤̖̣̖̠͖͗́͐̾͆͘h̵̡̧̡̨̧͇̗̹͖̺͎̆̾́̇̅̆̊̾̐̈́͐͜͝ͅṵ̵̢̰͈̰̎̄̔͑̀r̷̨͍͓̣̙̐̀̐͗͊͆͗̑͌̅̀̃̚͜ț̴̦̼̿͗̈́͛͝s̷̛̮̞͍̱̪̼̦̲̭̥̅͐̈̿̎̆.̷̝͎̜͙̰̱̟̞̻͊̋̇́̎̏̒͒̎́̎͊͝.̶̡̡̩͇͇̱͇͍̱̱̠̑̌̍̑̽̃̂̈.̵̨͕̬̮̠̻̯̮̣̲̰̝͚̓̋͆̔͌͂͜ ̵̢̛̪͔͙͓͓̦͈̣͍͖͚̗̜͌͋̉̇̌̎͒̕͝ͅI̶̜̅̈̀̆́̄̔̉̽͑̉̕͠t̵̞̮̝̳̩̓̎̋̆͂͆̐̔̿͘ ̷̰̺̙̪̬̓̐̋͠h̴̢͕̳̝̃͜ữ̷̳̯̻͎̃̈́͂̄͋̀̏́͗̚r̵̗̲̝͇̹̯̪̺̊͛͂̀͜t̵͓̺̰̗̦́̎̃̿͌̄̏̆̈́͑̍̀̚̕͜ŝ̴̡̨̥̣͕̲̭̭̟̼̣͖̀͐́̈̑͜͜.̸͕͚͙̘̲̺͎̭̥͇̝̽̓̄̋͒͑̍̅̆͘͜͜͝ͅ.̸̢̛̳̭͖̳̞̩̝̩̎͆͜͜.̵̨̢̛̹̭̞̪͍̗͗̏̀͌ ̵̧̛̱̻̤̯͍͓̳̻͚̀̀̈͒̔̆̇͐͘̚Î̸̭̩̟̭̥̦̯͚̰̳͌́̓̅͛̏̀͛̇́̕͝͠ͅt̶͕͇̺̭̱̝͈̭̹͍̣̭̺̓̍͒̆͊̂̄̃̄͘̕ ̶͚͖̪̣͔̙̻͈̣̮̭͐̓̉͒h̴͙͖̯̪̟̼͒̒̍͒͗̄͋͒̇̈̎̓̎̽͜ǔ̶̫̺̐̊͊̈́̐̂͋͋̕̕̚r̷̨̨̟̝̥̜̒͜ṱ̵̡̛̛̙̺̝̻͇̼͕̯̈́͊̈͆̈́͊͋̅̕s̷̢̪͇̮̀̂̒̌̀͑͑̈́̄͂̇.̷̧̬̦̬̗̤̪͐̌͆̃͘̚̕͠͝.̷̊̂̇̒́̒͊͊̍́͜͝͝͝.̵̖̦̭̝̟̺͕̯̩͉͋̅͐̒̿̀̅͋͒̊̃͂̊̿̕͜ ̷̡̫͓̙͙̰̒̾I̸̺̯͉̺͔̤̼̞̅̈́t̶̨̯̞̼̫̳͔̐̌͝ ̸̜̝̼͓͍̲͔̣̉h̴̨̛͕͉͓̝̮͖̖͇̯̟̏̄̊u̶͍̬̳̍̑̊̄̋̇̉͆͆̚r̶̢̨̺̰̳̩̯̞̗͖͌̿t̷̛̜̓͒͂̏̇̊̐͆̈́͗͠ș̶̢͕̰̣͆̄́͂̂̈͒̓͐͆͒̚̕͘.̸̢͚̱̮͇̘͉̎͊̎͐̉̍̐̚.̸̡̬͉̝̘͈̋͗͐́̂̌̅̈́́̓̇̉̚.̵̧̨̛̩͍̱̗̩͓̥̗̳͐̈́̎̓̾̔̅̿ ̴̡̧̮͚̬͇͎͓̲̟͇͙̰͔̀̇͗̓Ȉ̵̱̝̥̘̘̩͍̯̊̍̈͋̊ͅͅt̶̨̹̻̼͉͇͖͐̇͂͗̽͛̏́͂̾̅̃͝ ̷̡̙͖̦̼̼̩̜̭̯̖͔̤́͝ͅẖ̵̲͔̼̺̙̳̞͓̉͑͐̌͠u̴̢͍͙̺̩̰̳͍̪̪̰̦͑̂̆̑̌̿͋̌͂͌̊̒̊̐͠ͅṟ̷̦̼̖̗̫̖͓̻͚̓͂̽͂͐̀̇͌̾́͘͜͝t̸͍̜̪͚̐̀̀̓̀̉̊͘͝s̶̹͔͎̾͂̊͑͐̈́̽͐̈͐͠.̷̡̧̢̯̙̙͙̝͇̰̦̺̙͍́̈́̌͆͑̆.̴̡̧̢̫͈͇̝̗͙̟̭͇̤͚̩͛̓̕͠.̷̧̝̞̤̰̱͓̬̫͎̘̩͈̞͂̎̈́̎͑̃́̽̂̚̕ ̶̧̨̛̗̻͓̘͈̼̗̺͉̮͕͈̫̿͂̿͋͗̉͘I̴̧̡̛̓̒̔͒̈̎̒́̒͒̈́̚ț̵̢͕̺͓̘͕͙̜͕͖̈̌̌ͅͅ ̸̨̢̱̳̦̣̩̼̳̥̙̅̅͌͌̿͒̀̂̕͠ḧ̸̡̨̟̘̖̰̮͎͖͇̦̹̮̯́̌̌́̈́͗́͊͊̉̽͘͝͠ŭ̵͍̩̳͕͙̞̦̳̟̩̰̳͙̩̒̇͑̒̀̈́͗̎̍̚̕͘͠r̸̩̖̗̺̉̅t̸̢̯͍̣͇̪̙̟̻̭̫͇͋͗͌̂̏͋͌͋͑̎̑̓̚̚͝s̸̛̬̤̹̳͇̱͈͉͛̅͋͂̏̐.̴̩̠̹̳̯̫͎̩̭̲̳̐̉̀͒.̴̡̨̢̛̫̭̣̪̺͍͎̀̈̈́̑̿͆̑͗̑͛̍͘͝͠ͅ.̵̬̰̥̲͕͚̮͙̜̺̖͛̆͐͛͑͊͒͆͆̂̽̕͜͝͝ͅͅ ̵̧͕̗̺̩͓̪̩̼̞͍͇͐̈̆̽͌̓͋͋̚͘͜I̵̧̨̜̥̥̩̘̟̳̦̱̘̳̣̪͒̓̓̉̆̉̍͛̄t̴̯̹̰̟̺͕̻̤͌̑́̀͌̾̂̌̾͝ ̵̢̡̖̼̲̫̗̲͋̎͒̋̈́͆̿̂͛̚h̷̘͚̓̅̍̊̅̽̈́͆͝u̶̡̢̥̤̗͈̯̭̙̠͆̒̒͑͌̓́̃̔̅͋͌͘̕͜͠ŗ̸̺̦̤̩̄̍̌̏͝ṭ̴̨̛͓͕͓̬̼̺͇͓̗̲̙͑͊̌́̃͂͝s̸̡̢̧͙̳̫̫̱͒̒͑̓̀̀͋́̌́͝.̵̨̠͈͔̐̉̌̑̐̋̓̚.̵̢̛͔̲̗̝̼̝͙͉̗̘̳̀̀͗̇̇͋̽͝.̷̧͍̭̈̃̒͂́̂ ̵̨̢̝̻̞̖̙͖͍͙̱͙̳̣̘̀̀̈̊̇́̎̽̆̂I̷̜̮͈͔̳̫̱̬͇͈̹̫̒̍t̶̨̡̞̥̰͔̞̥͍̤͊͜ ̶͔͔́̌̉̆͆̉͛̄͜͝ͅḧ̵̢̥͕̱̥̞̖̪͎̹̲̯̹̠́͑̋̑̕̚͜ű̶͕͎̤͉̞͉͙͙͕̖̺̜͈̤̞̑̉̇̒͌̕r̴̼̘͂̓̆͌͜͠t̶̡̛̥̹̱̥͓̱̙̯̆̔ś̷͍̙̺͚̙͗.̸̯̳̀̊̎̎͋͗̾̈̓͑͘̚͠͝.̸̻͕̯̻͕̻̣̫̫̭̻̲̀̆͂̋̏̐̿͜͝.̴̨̧̛̘̮̪́̐ ̶̧̮̘̳̹̱̠̺̥͂̀͑̍̚I̸̛̘̯̣͍̩̘̗̤͚̘̠͉͑̽͑̌͊͑̊͑̐̋̚̚ͅt̶̨̨̘͚̤̺̖̫̮͉̮̜̜͙̅̍̄̄͋̿͐̚ͅ ̴̢̨̛͖̝̗̖͈̞̺͔͑̌̒͐̐͛́͠h̵̦̹̃͛́̕͠u̷̹͍̠̜̣͚̫͚̼̓́̔̈́̂̏̇̇̚ͅr̴̙͉̘̂̉̅̀̈́̈̈́̇͌̀̏͌̈̇̚t̷̺̻̥̍̆̿̒s̴̘͚͇̤̳̬̘̬̱̺̳͑́̓̿͂͂̐̊.̶͍̯͔̤̖̻̤̬̣̺͍̞̼̈́̃͑́͂̈́̓̃̾ͅ.̶̧̧̨̱̬̖̯̫̯̝̤̭̲̺̑̎̇͌̀̾͗̕̕͝͠.̷͎̹͒̀̑͐ͅ ̵̧̢̧̛͓͍̞̬̻͖̹́̀̎̈́͐̊͐͗͘I̸̧̤͉̻̹͍̼̱̺̦̥͉̜̅̑̾̕͜ͅt̴̢̧̖̲̿̂̏̽̽̉́̍ ̴̙̜̿̽̈́̆̔̉̔̌̎͆͘h̷̛̙̹̪̬̞̯͖̺̪̱̙̼͐̍̊́̓͐͌͝͝ư̷͎̟̪͕͔̹̬͓̮͚̒̄̄̀ͅr̷̛̤̣̿̌́̆̈̍̃̈́̅̌̽̚͝t̶̡̪̫̫̬͉̀́̍͂̽͛̉͐͆̆̌̕̚ş̶̗̭̜̰̫͐̐̌͒͗̒̍͗̍̊͘͝.̶̢̻̗̠͇̟͈͈̱̭̤̫̑̌̀̐̓̊͑́̋͊͌͊̔̕͘.̴̡̟̥̜͓̦͈̦̲͖̘̬͎̠͠.̵̞̝̒̊̈́̑̇̈́̑ ̶̧̣̍͜I̵̡͇̱͔̒̈́̿̄̀̔̑̽t̴̬̠̞͊̇͒̆̉̔̐̓͑̃͝ ̸̡̨̣̟̯̼͎̂͌̎͊̋͘͝h̷͈͕͍͐͛͊̔̿̍̓̃̕ų̶̧͈̞̗̪͙̝̝̺͚͓̗͖̋̐̔̅̑̃̓̿̈́̽͛̎͐̃̀ŗ̷̦̞̫͉̲̜̙̼͇͉̲̟̽̈́̉́̆͜ţ̴̤͕̺̩͓̞̹̦̞̙̪͌͐͌͒̑̅̄̾̽̈́̈́̚̕͠s̶̘̘͔̩̩̟̖̘̩̣͊̔͋̒͛͋͛̈́͆͛͠.̸̨̺̰͍͈̀̍̄̀̽͆͑̕͠.̵̧͕͕̙̙̖͈̝͓͙̬͈̙͚́̌͠.̶̛̠̙̺̃̿͗͌̏̃͒̀̿͊̎̃ ̶̧̢̬͍̩̦̩͍̆̋̿̓̒̆̾̀̎Į̷̰̩̣̭̰͔̣̰̞͒̚t̸̢̬̑̈́̆͋̒̈́̋͌̐̐̾͝ ̶̢̘͔̜̮̥͇̬̰̆̍̿͜ͅḫ̴͌̔̈́̓ȕ̷̙͙́́͌̈͐̓̏̎̅̇͠r̵̢̩͇̈́̑̒͌ẗ̸̼͙̪̰̫̳̯͔̪͉̜̄̔̔̀̒̇̉͝͝ͅs̴̨̺̾.̷̖͗̐̃̈́.̷̨̟̭̬͓̠̖̬̻̗̝̪͇̲̰͊̒͛̂̇̊͊̈́̈̈́͋̈̚͘͠.̵̥̗̝̩̺̥̻̠̫̟̰͕̺͍̽̈̏̉̊̆́̚͘͝ ̴̧͚̹̺͔̞͈̹̾̈́́I̶͇͐̉͂̓̀̊̏͐̿́̿̀t̴̡͉̱̫̩̘̻̥̙͖͎̗̱̏̿̃̈̊̀̊͜͝͝ ̶̞͋̇͗͊́̎́̅̂̕̕͜ḩ̵̨̡̝́̀͐͂̂͆̐͝͝ù̶̧̡̩̥̋̓́̈́̐͛̏̀̋̕ŗ̵̛̪̲̫̝̣̭̞̖̳̻̈̾͛̃͒͆̒̐̒͋͋͌̕t̶̛̳̝̆͘͠ş̶̢̜͎̑́͒̈́̓́͗̈́̑͌͗͜͠.̴̛̰͕̉̾̋̾̂̀̆̽̄̋̿̏ͅ.̸̨̳̣͇͓̻͍͇̄͋̑̊͂̿̀͐̅͠͝͠.̶̛̼͓̰̘̰͔ ̷̧̢̯̭̘͕̻̈́̀̏̑̇̈́̒͛͑̈̚Ī̵̡̤̳̪̺̺̭̫̙̟̉̂͝ṱ̵̬͙̒̆̂͑̀͆̉̇̓̌́̓̈͑͠ ̴̰͈̭̼̥̞̈̽̀͊h̶̨̛̠͙̯̪̖̥̺̬̙̥̼̙̔̑̀̈́̓̔̿̎̐͌̚̚u̷̡̟̜̫̩̣͈̻̪̲̓̋̌̂̒̐́͆͆͒̕͝r̸̢͎̙̜̼̬̃̾̽͋̕͝ṯ̴̿̔̀́̂̎͘s̴̡̱̞̹͇̺͙̞̯̯̗͓̞̹̩̐̎͆́̆͋̑̌͝.̶̢̪̤͍̪̼̮͇̱͚̬̣̤̅̀̎̈͂͌͆̒.̵̭̼̭͗̔̂̐͠.̴̧̡̘̤̙̙̻̘̪͈̼̗̮́̽͑̽̿́̓͑̄͐̓ͅ ̶̨̛͕͚̻̬̮̯̥̭̯̜̺̺̜̑̉̿̈͒̐́̌͌̆̈Į̸̨͇͍͖̦͓̈́̏̔͛͒̌͝t̵̞̞̟̫̫̻͌͆̒̒́̇͛̑͌̽ ̵̦̄̀͛͋̌̏̽̃̌̽h̵̨̨̛̫͙͓͂̈́̌̕͠ů̸̧̢̪̞̻͉̻̫̭̝̰̘͚̯̎̽̿̓͜ṙ̵̖̯̗̣̩̝̻͉̞͇̾̎̌̚ţ̵̟͈̩̭̞͎̝̝̤̮͕̹̙̰̑́̋̓̿͂̿̚s̸̨͖̦̞̜̲̗̰̋͑̂̿̅̐̕͝͠.̶̫̺͂͆͑̈͒.̷̲̤̭̤͍̭͙̜͚͎̙̹͓̱̑́͠ͅ.̴͚͈̜͂͒͆͗̔ ̴̨͓̬̩͎̗̩̥̦̈͗̉̆̌̈́̆Ȉ̵̞̥t̸̡͕̰̙͖̳͈̹̗͓̭̤̦̦̏̒̃̈̍͗̏̈́͆͆̋͑͊͝͝ ̶̜̮͔̟̻̳̝̙̝̺͍͍͓̙͋͛͋̿͌̏̄̇̋́͌̓͌ͅh̴̨̧̢̹̜̫̰̣̠̓̀͑̒̿̊̑́͋̈͐̌͘͝ù̴̧̢̧̝̯͈͊̐̉͒̔̅̿̋͗͝ŗ̵̫̖̱͈̥̦̘̫̱̮̓̈́̽̈́̎̑̏̀̚̕͠͠ṭ̷̜̭̩͇̹̫͉͇͚̏͆̾͑͛s̸̪͊͒̔̌̑̐̚.̸̧̜̤̟̯͍͓̫̱̭̹͎͚̌̒.̴̙̙̳̩̬̞̩͍͔̙̹̙̎͌̒̑̄́̽͝.̸̛̲͍͔̝͔͎̖͓͍͓̱̩́̏̐͒͋͆̒̿͜ ̷̡͇̗͖̥̮̪͈̱̙̱̤̤̈́͂̏͒̿̔̒̌͝ͅͅI̶̢͙͙͍̱̖̭̪͓̤̠̲̟̯͌̀̿͂̋͒͌͝t̵͎̞̖̖͇͋̐̈͂̍̽̌̄́́̋́͝͠ ̵͈̮̹͇͍̮̔͊̔͐̕h̸̨̦̳̹͖̼̬͓̳̝̀̇u̴̧͙͇͎̣̦̰̹̦͚̦͐́̌̌̄̀͆͐͠r̵̡̛̟̘̖̔͌̿͒̓̓̓͘͘ţ̴̟͚̮̮̪̈́̂̐͒̃̓͒͘̕ș̴̢̛̘̩̳͎̻̤̹̦̠̼̠̋̉͗̉̔̈́̚͘.̶̡̤̟͈̼̪̲̩͖͈̳̫̔̂͑̓̆́̀̃̔̄͒͜͠.̵̡̛͍̣̙̹͖͖̙̯͓̭̞̤̌̔̌͑̈́͒̆͜͝͝.̸̧̯͎̰͙̺͐̂̎̂̃̒̈́͊́ͅͅ ̵̢̛̗̝͙̈́͌̏̉̒̄͐͂̓̓̊̆͑I̶̮̅͛̿̓̋̈́̏̏́̿̒͌ṱ̸̖̮̜͖̘̗̐̋͂̃ ̸͓͍͔̰͇̼̪͎̙̭̋͌̓͛̃͗́̏͋͑̅̚͝ͅͅh̵̗̯̉͒̈͗̽̋̎͋̔̆́͝u̴̮̭͓̰͙̻̫̣̯̽̃̽r̶̳̻͓̮̈͒ṫ̸̡̨̟̯͙̖̟͔͚̖͍̀̂͌̂̇s̷̺̤͙̪̯̝̪̤̘͚͊̋̈́̔̒͝͝͝.̵̻̱̣̦̺̭̐̔̈́̉͂̉̐́̎̿̈́̕.̶̬͔̣̯̯̮̮̫̜͎̫͖̻̀́̽̎̓͐̽̋̏̄́̃̚̚͝.̵͍̼̾̅̾͊͛̈́̈̿̾̀́͑͗͝ ̶̛̬̗͚͉̥̻̝͉͉̹̦̞̘̩̔͛̈́̀̚̚Ḯ̶̗͚̟͉̗̹̱̗͈̫͈̮͙̰̜̊̾͆͘t̵̢̨̛̝̜̦̘̪̯̺̅͌̃̐͂̕ͅ ̷̢̧̢̛̻͇͖̪͕͕̺̝͍̈́̿̓̌͂͘̕͝ͅh̶̨̪͓̞́̋̀̏̓ư̷̧̰̯͚͉͚̰͔̻̤̲̲͔͚̊̄̃͗̃̀̕r̵̡̢̧̡̦̪̙͕͚̲͎͎̟̍̊̉́t̶̠̟͖̀̉͘͜s̷̖̕.̵̧̡͚̟̳̙̥̦̱͈͔͚̃̓̊̆̇͝.̴̡̦͓̣̩̘͕̩̌̊̔̈́͆̿̄̓̏̈́̀̊̅̚.̴̦̹̬̻͖̠̹͚̗̩͎͕̲̝̈́ ̸̧̛̣͈̱̖̭̺̰̲̝͙̆͐̈̅̋̏̆͒I̶̢͕̩̰͈̝̕ţ̸̛̻̯͚̰̣̺̟͑́̔̽̇͒̚̚ ̶̧̰̊͋͑̊h̷̛̍̍̇̅̀̆̔ͅu̷͈̗̮̰̹͗́͊̈́͒͠ŗ̶̛̤̠̣̙̯́̆͊͋̾͂t̸̯̼͚̄̓͠ṡ̶̨̳̮̩̈̽̐͛͘.̵̡̻̻̤̪͍̳̰̣̜͔̥̻̂̏̓̒̐̓̉͝.̴̡̥̯̘̖͎̗̫̤͒̈̒͒ͅ.̷̠̜̫͓̱̻̞̣͉̌̓́͋̈́̍͝ ̸̢͍̪̫͈̮̥͍̹͍͇̱͔̤͖̀̐̆̌̎͊̈́͐̄̉̚̕͘͝Ḭ̸̧̡̭̮̩͈̳̪̠͐͘t̶̡̛̪̜̙̙̦́͛̊̏̈͠͝ ̴̹͔̬̲̗̭̝̩́̇̕͜ḥ̵̣̳͂̑̎̓͗̏͌̎̚͝u̸͖̪̻͗͌͌͆͘ŕ̴̢͔̤̟̗̥̝̮̤̓̌͂̀͗͗̾̀̐̉̊͘͘͠t̸̢̖̣̉̐͌̓̅̐͘ṣ̵̤̯̾̈́̇̾̈͜͠͠.̵̧̙̮͚̓͐̆̏̉̐̿̿͌̍̾́͒̐.̷̡̧̧̡̧͕̲̦̼̼͙̟͉̦̊͐̈́͜.̴̡̭͚̺̅̔̅͘̕͜ͅͅ ̵̡̝̝̗̦̹͙͖̫͓̦͙̒͊̔̀̂͊̀̕͝Ḯ̵̺̤̩̥̖͓̣̄̑̈́͋͐̊́̓̐̈́͜ͅt̸͖͙̞͉͐̿̽̇͊̑͗͌̈́̀̃̓͜ ̵͈̬̥͊̉͊̾̆̌́̿̔h̸̡̛̜̬̤̭̫̟̬͙̜̮͗̑̃̈́̋̀̐̀̚ͅu̴̢̧̡͖̫̞̹̜͙͓͎̠̦̽̽̾̎r̸̼̦͎̣̟̟̙̭̦̹̹͚̃̔͑̀́̊͗̈́̕͠t̴̟̺́̾̎͗̎͝ş̸̛̝̥͔͖͂͋͐̎̏̃̈́̄̇͗̅͝͝.̷͇̱̺̙̺̏.̸̠̞̦͈̥̩̫̰̣͚̻̝̜̠̙͋̏.̷̢͔̬̔̽͘̚͠ ̸̧̲̲͇̙̼͇͚͙̝͓̰͎̾̓̀̍̄̚̕͝͝Ȋ̴̪̳̽̒̊̇̒͊͘͝t̶̡̛̛̳͕͔̺̬̪̪̉̈́̄̉̋̐͌̒̄̈͒̔ ̸̝̋̃̃̾̑̈͝͝h̸̢̰̖̼͍̦̹̩̜̥̱̭̹̆̾̋̊̑̽̇͜ú̷̢̬̰̻̣̰̤͚̙̲̜̙̟̫ŕ̴̦̦̝͍̭͎̻̹̺͋͆͆̊͆̒̾͒̀͘̕͝ͅt̵̛̛͚̀̓͂̊͌͛̈͝s̴̡̧̫̮̘̒.̷̨̧̥̙̣͈̣̺͔̹͈̭̋̽͒̃̉͒͜͠ͅ.̴͖̪̰͇̘̺̱̖͈͚͕͙̗̲̭̅͌̃͊̈́̒̂̅̽͒͠͝.̷̰͗̔́̓̒̎̋̅̂͆̚͠ ̶̨͕͉̠̤̖͈̥̞̄͗͆̓̓̿̀̅̕͝͝͠͝ͅÎ̸̡͍͎̣͍̬̺͒̐̋̓̏̂͌̚t̸̢̤̫͊̍͠ ̷̏̎̓͑̇̈́̀͘͠ͅh̵͖͍̹͇͍̦̪͚̯͖̻̱̭̰̚ų̴̺̬̭͈͎̣̝̀̂r̵̛̤̝̀͛̓̿̿̃ͅͅt̶̰̞̳̘͇͍͚̆̀̃̊ͅs̸̨̧̮̻̻͖̹͎̣̯̠͖̎̿͝.̵̡̛̩͚̺̪͓̬̳̯͖̣̟̈́̆͐͗͊̎̾̃.̶͕̑͛̊̀̎͗͑̔͛̔̆͝.̶̡͕̘͈̘̌͋̓̿̕͜ ̶̡̡͙̹̮͎̖̱̫̫̗͒̊̐̈́͜I̷̲̩̋͋t̷͚͇̰̹̺̳̘͚̺͚̩͍̳̑̍́͠ͅͅ ̷̡̢̢̧̛̼͓̹̺͈̫̬͈̹̫̇̌̉̍̈̋̆̀̎͂͌̇͘̕h̴̥͈̅̀͑͌͑̎ư̸̢̨̫̯̮̳̼͚̼̟͈̲͉̙̘͋̊͋̓̈́̌̐͆́̃͛͠ȓ̷̛̤̙̰̎͆̓͆̀͆̃̓́͘̚͝t̷̨̧͈̻̙̣͎̥͕̼͔͓̹̰̹̀̆͌̀̐͋̾̒̊̇̌̈͐̚͠s̵̛͔̠̳̱͓͚͗͐͗̑̇̓̐̑̀̎͋͠͠.̵̹̫̝̞̞̮͈͔̹̻͎͌͆͜.̶̱̍̑̅͋͌̎̃̓̌̕.̴̛͖͉̻̄͒͐̎͐̆͐͆̔̃͐̚͜͝ͅ ̸̱͖̤͎̲̆͌͑͊̓̾̇̒̓͘͝I̶̛̔̔̇͑̓̈́̂̔̃͜t̴̬͋̚ ̴̡̢͈̲͓̜͈̲̹͒̂̓̑̀͐̓̌h̸͎̘̣̮̞̮͕̖̣̿u̸̝̝͛́͆̇ṛ̵̲̪̰̯̤͚̙̲̙̈́̅̃͑̌́̒͜t̸͓̭̯̥̥͉̦̗̳̔̄̈́̈́͘͜s̷̡̛̳͍̣͓̬̪͉͙͊̀͜͝͠ͅ.̴̛̬̟̭͔̯͙̪̮͂̄͜.̷̛̙̲̖̳̖̙̯̙̗̭͎̃̃̚̕.̶̡̣̤̪̺̬͎̭̟̙̑͐̈́̅͋͒̅̽̎͒͒͘͜͝͝ ̶̧̢̦͕̫͎̖̬̫͓̩̮̹̰̥͆̆̆̅̽̕̕I̴̲̫̾ͅt̷̨͎̥̥͎̘͕͒̈́̿͂͌̐́ ̷̠̦͓̹̩̱̖̳̥͇̟̍̀̒̔̅̀̽̉̚͘͜͝ͅh̴̼͓͖̼̦̲͎̞͓̲̪̖͕̎̏͛͆̆̄͠û̶͍͈̠͍̙̩̊̔ŕ̷̢̜̯̬͔̦̪̻̜͚ͅṭ̴̘͗́̂̚s̵̖̳͉̣͚̳͉̣̿͊.̷̠̜̰̯͍͋̏́̽̓̀̍͑͝.̶̡̪̙͔͍̬̖̱͚͕̈́͑̀̌̽͐͑͛̒̊̐̚̚͝.̶̩̮̼̭̭̳̠̔̀̆̀͂̐̐̂͗͐̂ ̵̢̭̤̖̼͔̺̊̉͛̈́͊̇͗̿̕I̶̤̹̭̱̞̪̺̲͉̟͙̞̥͒̊̊͋͐̏͗̆́̂̃̃͜͝͝t̵̬̘̣͛̓̽͆̄͊͆͜ ̸͚̳̌̎͑̿̈̇͗͑͘h̸͈̪͙̜̘̻̳̼̤̀u̸̡̦̩̜͍͉̼̤̖̹̙͊̇͋́́̈́̉̂̚͝͝͝r̷̨͎̜̠̞̒͑͊̍̎͗ţ̴̻͇̹̈́̔͗ş̴̠͙͕̻̜͓̤̬̝͚̈̀̏̆̍́̄͗̑́͂͝͠ͅ.̵̡̹̣̻̖̰͙͈͈͙̽̀.̸͕̳̞̯̥̀̐̓̌̋̎̍̂̽̑̂̅̅̈͝.̶͍̞̙͖͇͙̠̬̰̄̍́̇͜ ̶̨͚̭̱̱̗͓̘̙͋̈͑͌͋̕͝I̷̟̟̍̒͠ţ̶̙̄̽̇̃͑̇ ̵̳͛͋̄̓̋͗̾͒̂͝h̵̺̝̳̦̽͂͐͒̉̂̉̃̚͝u̵͓̭̙͚̫̩̱͇̻̼̔ŗ̷̮̼̣̟̜̰͇̘̫̥̰͙̲̃̈́͠ͅt̷̨͔̦̥̦͍̱̀͗̓s̴̟͈̐͐́̍̊̎̀̽̆̆̀̆́̕͝.̸̧̩̝̫͓̬͎́ͅ.̴̧̭̹͓͍̗̠̗̤͙̦̎̾̃̚͜.̸̦̭͇̘̝̂̈́̎͂́̓̉̃͘̚͘ ̶̹̫̣̞̱͖̦̪̭̒Î̸̩̳̘͖̲͋t̶̡̝̭̟̼̠͕̣͇͑̏ͅ ̷̦̹͊̀̾̊͊̇̀͊͝͠ͅḩ̸̥̞͇̭͉̩͓͈͖̬͔͒̊̉͒͊̇͊̄̏̾̎͒̊͝ự̷̭̮̺͔̤̆̒̑̌̊́̎̋̚r̸̗͉̘͓̜̟͕̻̝̗̩̈́͊̈́̈́̊̅͂͆̕̚t̶̬̠͎̼͇͇͉͚͈͎͇̦̩̖͛̋͆͐̂̕͝s̴̪͑̄̆̀͑͌̐͗͘̚͠.̸̧̡̭̰̲̠͍̪͓̟̯̩͇͆̎͂͠.̶̝̭̯͖̫̪͚̞̹̈́͊̀̾̽̈́͛͋̌͌͆̀.̶̧̨̡̥͚̭̩͙̹͉͖͓̉͛ ̸̢̨̭̞̯͎̜̩̜͚̝͍͚̅͊̋̅͋̔͋͆͊̽̀̋͂̕͜͝I̵̧̨̛͚̘̘̳͉̝̯͐͠ͅt̷̟̝̍ ̵̼̰͍̞͈̪̈́̄ͅh̸̠̄̀̂͗͂̂̿͗̿́̒͝ų̴͈̲̮̎̋͆͛̈́̄̉͗̈̾͘͜r̸̳̗͙͖̜̪̲͈̲̥͆̓̐̑̐̍̾̋̌̎̕ͅṱ̸̛̛̆̀̄̀͆̈́̈́͋̈́̕̚͘͘s̴̞̦̘̜̞̘̳̰̘͓͔̳͊̀̄̓͗̏͆̓̓̉͝͝.̸̞͐͋̌͗͊̿͘̚.̴͈͈͓̘̤͇̰̈́̅͗̃̌͘ͅ.̶̥̤̙͕̰̘̝͖̓͜͜ͅ ̴̨̧̛̩̞̯̻͐̇̃́͗̀̊̓͜͠Ị̶̤̙̥̤̰̗͈̰̫͙̈̿̑̀͗̈̈́ͅt̴̨̼̳̩̼̳̞̭̎̆̈́͐̌̔͑̕̕ ̴̨̧̧̖̖̩̹̮͍͙̥̮͈̾̅̌̄̋͆͠h̶̠͎͎͚͓̫͑̌́̔ư̶͓̬̤̏̀̅̃̌̇́̊́r̶̟̈́̆̈́͘t̵͉̰̤̦̙̲̫̖͉̳̱͈̪̂̒̎͐̋̅̔͑͐͌́͝ͅs̵̩͙̹̠̝̬̲̓̿̾̾͗͌̄͆̑̾̂̊̓̚ͅͅ.̴̧̝̘̗̞͉̗̥̖̰͎̻̥̫̔̈́̊̚̕̚ͅ.̴̨̨̳̘̒̂͗͊͗̃̄̏̍͒̏̕.̷̧͉̮̣̙̱̘̱̱̤̺͕̰͈̱̑̾͑̇̾̈̒͐́̌͛̂ ̴̛̣̦̘̫̦̅̾͑̾̋́̾͛͘I̵̯̤̙̋̉̍̾̀̌̆͌͐̍̿̋̎͛͝ẗ̵̡̛̥̠̼̦͍̳͕͓̞̼̼̮́̓̋̃̈́̽͋̂̕͝ ̷̩͇̔̃̄̓̓̄́̋͊͘͠͠h̶̼̙̘͚͚̲̼̪͉̦̪̤̬̀͆ȗ̷̧̥̭̥̹͈͇̟̲̱̗r̴̦͔͔͙̱̞̜͚͖̝͉̺̂̋̏̄́̿̀̌͋̓̚͘ͅt̴͙̜͆̔͐̾̓̀̂̕̚͝s̴̢̯̭̮̤͓̗͚̫̝̤̈́̏́͜.̶̠̖͊.̸̞̲̟̫̺̺̝̥͈̮̗̝͍̀̈͛̚͜.̴̨̡̢̢̨̳̗͍̤̦̺̪͖̞̻̂̀̅͋͊̽͝ ̵̧͚͖̉̒̅̍͂̍̏̈́̾̌͐̈́͘͜͠Ĭ̵̡̛̩̹̪̪͙̬͉̲̲͖̠̰͋̿͊̿̈̀̆̊̑̀̉̈́t̶̖͒͒̊̈́̎̕̚ ̴̪̠̋̊͌͌̇ḫ̵̪͒͜u̸̲̳͗̅̄̽̓ṛ̷̫̟̥͔̩͚̤͚͇̓̂̊̀̈́̃̐̕͘ͅẗ̸̨̛͔͉͔͔̻͉̥̟̝̺̹̀͌͋̔̒͛̕͜ͅs̷̱̣̘̠͇̫͊̉̏͆̒̔́̓̃͐͘͝.̵̡̫̮̗͍͍̥̻̝͚͈̝͚́͌̒̀̈͗̄̈͂͠.̷̨̜̞̻̺̺̺̥̣̯̘͇̳͓̊̀͊͋.̷͓̪̜̰̥̠̮̠̩͓͇̟̙̟̄̔̋͂̇̓͘ͅ ̶̢̢̛̼̜͓͍̤̟̌̋̿͜Ḭ̷͔͎̋̐̋̏͊͌̓̽t̵̩̘̖̘̆̐̐́̽̆ ̸̧̨̡̱͖̰͓̯̟̝̺̑̀̿̿̒͗̈́ͅh̸̭̞̊̀̔̏̄͊̓̎́͛̀͑͘͠͝ų̵̠̣̻̟͉̺̺͚̜̭̼̏͊͛̑͛̐̄͋̀̓́̽͝͝͝ͅr̶̰͖̺̺̹̜̙͍͉̈́̿̈̽̍̏̑́̕͜͝ͅͅt̴̡̢̬̬̮̣͖͓̤͓̠͕͓̻̿͐̈́̎̒̌̿͊͌͜͠s̴̺͔̩̀͑͑̿̓̈́̄̕̕̚.̴̤͉͛́̍̅̓̓̑̌̄͛̊́́̚͝.̸̝̃͊.̵͔͑̓̏́̓̋̆̊͂͌͐͒͌̕ ̴̡̨̢̛̝̮͕̺̥̟̲̃̑͐͒Ĩ̴̤̹̮̀̎͂̾̅̋̉͜t̵̢͖͔̟̬̰͇̜͔̱͆̊͊̀̊͒͘͝ͅ ̴̨̛̜͉̠͇̤̇͐̀͂́̀͌̑h̶̤̗̜̰̼͑͛̆̇̅͆̏̒̌̀̕͠u̷̝͕͙̮̥̪̟͉̱͕̻̎̌͂̾͌̎̉͂́̕͜͝r̸̛̤̻̲̫̰̘̖̰͍̲̱̐̀̀̃̀͘͜͠͝͝ͅt̸̹̜͇̜̱̣͈͖̜̬̠͛͆̈́́̚͜͝s̷̳͕͈͉̝̗͋̇̋̕.̸̮̜̭̙͈̭̮̤̻͓̦͚̀̄͆̈́̅̋͘͠.̵̡̪̠̜̗͚͓̮͈̲̾̊̎̎̃̉͆̑͛͗́͒̊.̷̢̛̥̩͕̦̺̩͙̦̺̳̤̗̟̀̾́̍̓͒̈̕͜͠͝ ̴̧̡̛̭̖̱͉͙̳̝̬͍͉̐́̋͑͘͜Ỉ̵̡͙̻͖̰̰͓̙̝͎͓̩͇͎̒̇͌̌̅͂̉̂̓́t̸̪͕̼̒̈́̍̏̚͝ ̴̩̥̣͍̮̺͚͂̎̀̌̒͜͝h̴̙̪̙̘̄͐ừ̶̦̭̺̘̅̉̆͂̉̐͠͠r̷̼̲̦̍͑͝ţ̶̢̜̳̙̥̬̑̍̍̈͠s̵̨̧̨̞̰̹͎͎̹͈̤̯͎͙̯̿͐͌̈́͆̊̆̉͝.̷̪̦͔̂̌͘͝.̴̡̛̛͈̻͈̇͌̏̓̈́̋͘͜͝.̸̻̗̩̰́̒̋̐̂̒͌ ̸̮̥̫̞͕͚̦̆̉I̷̡͚̥̞̟͕̻̭̙͕̐́̎͌̌̂̕t̸͙̮͖͕͈̮̺̀̋̔̐̈́̊́͗̑̑̈́̕͜͝ ̷̡̜̪̦͓̟̘̐̅͑̃̋̑̏͊͘͝ͅh̴̢̢̼̟̦̜͂ů̸̟͎̭̞̱͔̻̤͚̄̋͋̋̀͐͗͛̑̓̑̓͜͜ṛ̷͓̬̟̮̙̩͙̤̮͓̾͊̈́͛͂̅̓̈́̉̒̓ṱ̵̦̙̈̈́̓̂̃͗̍̎̍́͂͠s̶̭̟͙̄̿̉͊̆̔͘͜.̸͉̊̋̄̒̀̀͐̌̏͊͊͝.̴̢̢͔̪̹̲̖̥̱̼̘͔̅̉̂̐̿̆̍̿̈͘͘͠ͅ.̴̛͕̮̪̖̱̱̰̙͙̾́͛̊̈́̔͑͝ ̷͍̒̇̐̅͂̽͆̍̏̽̏̈́̚I̶̘̐̒̑̽͒̃̇̇̒͗̑̕͘t̴̡̛̗͓̹̜͙̰̩͖̓̀̈́̈́͋͂͋͋̈́͛̎͗̚ ̶̰̥͍̣̳̋͗͊̑̊̍̈̈́͠h̴̨͑͆̄͂̾̅̒̄̆̄͗̑̕ṷ̶̤̟̗̫̈́̾̌̓̐̕r̷̹̬͇͍͓͋͆͐̎́̈̿ţ̴͖̪̪̻͇̝̖͙͚̹̓̌̓̈́̽̍̍͝ͅs̶̩̩͉͍̯̹̳̠̩͇̥̠̭͇̱̅͂̆͋͑̋̃͗̔.̵̡̥̜̳̮̠̯͚̬͘.̷͇̞̟͓̼͚̟͌͌̓̓̅̄̉̋̓͗̃͗̉͒.̴̨̯̭͕̪͚͕͖͓̈̎̃̎̇ ̵̛͖͕͕̥̣̐̋͊̈́͒͝Į̷͓̰̹͖͖͍̫̣̝́͌̍̔̽̉̓͜ͅẗ̶̢̟̙͓́͂̀̌͗̍̀̔͒́̿̕͘ ̸̢̳͇̙̰̟̩̦͊̈́̀̈́̓̿̎͋͊̀͒̃͝͠ḩ̸̨͈̝̬̘͕̱̻͒u̷̡̻̼̯͚̭̔̔̇̇̚͝ͅr̸͕̞̼̻̙͑̃̈́͗͠t̶̟͉̝̲̰̭̀̄̅̊͌͌̂͛̐̈̽͝ͅs̴̢̡̛͍͉̫̬̳̝͙͑͋̎̑̄̚͠.̷̧͈̻̟̗̬͔͙͖̫͖͚͕̂̍̈́̀̄̔͋͗͒̂̎͛̑̄͝.̶̤͚͆́͌͛̊́̾̿͘͠.̶͙̣̽ ̶̫̹̼̲̹̫̀̾̇̈͗͊͐̇̏̀̓̒̿I̴̢͍̙̞̣̼̯̟͓̰͇̝̫͓͋̊͂̏̈́̽̔̈́̈́́̆͂t̶̡̡̬̘͋̔͗̆̾͆͆̓̋͝ ̷̢̧̛͎̬̻̠̯̜̥͖̪̞̦̫͉̀̓̎͒̍̈͑̈́͒͝h̶̳̃͑̀̓͗̕͘͠u̵̡̼̥̙̹̫̠͎̿̀̿̽̋͊̄̃̈́̚r̷̳̈́̄̊͆̋̀͂̔̋̑̊̎͌͊̍t̶̛̟̗̭̱͉̲͍̼̠͍̫̳͓̳̼̎s̵̢̧̺̻̙̤̟͙͚͉̝̞͎̥͈̈́̔͑̄̿̚͠.̶̩̳̠̯̉͂̔̅͠.̴̧̩͛.̸͖͔̭̟̥̪͙͙̐̐́͋͗̈́̃̎̎̌͐̇͘͠ ̷̧̛̛̠̪̞̯̾́͗̒̈́͊̈͝͠I̶̢̫̦̹̫̱̝̦̙̻͊̐̏̊̐̆̋̌̐́t̸̫̪͖̖͙̼̼͛͑̏̄͆̈́̊̊ͅ ̴̬̱͖̳͔̮͙̊͊̓͐̔̆̎͂̍̍̕ͅḧ̴̡͎̬̺̳̳̤͑̀̈́̐̿̽͋̕͘͠͝u̵̟̮̓r̸̫̰̠̪̹̰̯̾̀̏̊̎̆͗̈̌̆t̶̢̡̧͇̖̝̯̬͈̹̰̒̆̇͊̀̄͒̋̓͠͝s̶͖̊̌̔̾͝.̸̮̻̖͇̹̇́͛͐̔͂̆.̴̧̙̥̘͕̥͓̪͓̍̄̀.̶̧̢̟͖̱̙̟͖̠̜̱͚̼̃͊́͗̌̀͂̄͝ ̵̢͎͔̘̺̼͙̃İ̸̧͚͉̗̞̘̺͉͇̖̯̣̌̊̀̋ẗ̵͙͍̯͙̙̝̬͚̯̣͎́̃͜ͅ ̷̠̳̝̝̮̞͚̲̝̻̝̺͔̎̀̍̑̃ͅȟ̷̖̻̰̬̬̱̝̞̜͇̼̋͒̔̑̄͛̆͘̕ụ̷̢̧̩̜͔̻̯͔̆͆̈́͒̿̋͠ŗ̷͍̦͓̹̳̘͚͈̳̲͚̩̄̋̄͋́̈͗̅̑̾͊͐̿̇͜͝ͅt̴̼̹̭͕͙̟͔͌̈́̏̈́̋̃̚͠ş̸̧͍̟̬̹̮̖̟͍̰͎͉̾̂̃͋͝ͅ.̵̨̜͎̼̳̭̮̲̼̗̪̹̔̓͊̈́͛̅͌̃̌̾̑̔͝͠͝.̵̡̡͇͉̻͓͓̫̤͎̩̗̈́̅̎̒̿́̈́͝.̴̨͖͍̼͓̲̖̱̞̺̜͖̪̼̓̾̀͘ͅ ̴̢̨̲̼̤̔̍̓̍̎̿̐̓͐̌̏͆̐̈́I̷͈͝t̷̝͇̖͇͚͈̞̗͙͂̑̀͐ ̸̟̞͓̤͖͐̾̑̊͐̾̅͑́͂̋̀̑ḩ̴̛̦̣̤̙̫͎͈̺̒̇̀̑̋̃́͐͝͠u̷̝̗̭̠̘͖͈̜̰̰̙͖͎̹̞͌́͌̾̅͂̔̉̿̀͐͛͝r̶̩̼̞͕͔͚̗̤̜͋̀̐t̵̖͍̱̮̖͛ş̵͉͔͖̥̩̣̜̻͓̲͚̫̍̌̊̆̈͑͊̓̒͛̈́̾̀̚͘.̶̨̢̮̝̌͋͘.̶̺͈̫̯̝̔̏̍̔̈́́͐͝.̸̗̩͚̩̤͆͗̈́̽͐̀̈̾̈́̊̆͝͝ ̶̡̩̯̼̠̙͚̳͖͙̮̫̼̀̉̐̓͛̆͂̆̚Ì̶̛̳̠̲͙̱̞͙̻̫̈́̈̏͆́̓̓̿̓͘t̴̲̬̰̍̌̀̈́̔͐̎̀̾͘ ̶̨̛͈̘̲͎͔̬̾̽̐̇͠h̸̹̱̞̲̜͓̹͇̗͚̎̑̈̐̎͒̈́̉͒̈̕͘͠͝ư̸̢̡̳͓͓̣̲̭̯̠̭̺̠̽̓́̊̀̀̉̒͝͠r̴̢̡̺̖̩̤̩̥͎͚̙̕͝ͅṫ̴̤͉͋̈̓̌͋͠s̵͉͙̥͉̫̹̟̟̟̈́͋̎̆͘̕.̶̢̧̢̱͚͓͓̯̖̞̆͊̌̅͜ͅ.̶̨̤͎͍̣̦̪̀̀̕͝.̴̨̎̑͊̀́̉͒̎̋̆̓͆̕̕͠ ̴̢͈̙̲̣̱̌̑̎͆́̃̍͜͝I̷̱̗̮̝̟̤̰̤͙̭̿̿̈͑̿̈́ͅt̷͎̗̼͖͕̳̱̖̃̾̃͆́̄͑̓̍̕͠͝͝͝ͅ ̷͙̬̦̖̃͑͋h̷̥̪̹͕̑͛͂̅̏̒́̍͝ͅų̶̼̪̫͍͚̭͓͕̍̋͆̓̇̍̑͒̀͋̊̈́͜͝͠ͅr̵̨͚̘͙̦͚͖͐̔̈́͆͛̕͝ͅț̴́͜s̴̲̳̜̫̫̮͌̓͒̾̅̎.̷͉͕̐̈́͂͛͐͛ͅ.̸̧̢͇͓̫͍̘̺̮̲̘̽̾͒̍̐͋͝.̶̡̺̞̖͍̽ ̷̡̡̨̀̉͊̆̍̔̈́̽͊̕I̷̛͈̦̩͈͎͝t̸̡̛̼͕̪͖͈̫͉̗̘̞̻̙͐̐̐̃̅̄̔̍̅́̉̾̓͝ ̷̢̲͇̦͈̬̰̠͍̘̥̽̓̎͊̈́̀̾̓͒͝ͅh̷̨̧̧̙̟̲̫̞͙͓͕̥̻̺̋̈́̑̋̓͘ü̸͉͙͖̺̞̗͍̤͔̤͈̣̖̹͌̐̾̈́́͘ŗ̴͍̙̼͍̹̦̓͐̇̐͋̈̓͗̈́̅̕͠t̴̛̝̤̱̘̻͔͎̭́͒̇͂̉͒͛̐͆͜͝ͅs̵̻͕̻̗͖̗̪̥̣̎̕ͅ.̷̨͔͇̭̤̤̥̒̇̊͐͒̓̀̎̒͘͘͘.̷̰̩̲͍̱͙͎̼̥͓̩̣̬̺͛͐.̶̝̣͔̦̬͈̙̾̓͘͜ ̷̛̼̂̆̎Ḯ̸̢̦̮̠̱̜̟̇t̵̘̻̀ ̶̫̯̼̓́͋̇̆̚͝͝h̵̛̻̪̪͍̫̝̯̳̥̟̞̞̭̘̉͐̽̍̄͐̄̐͆͐̈́̍̽ṵ̵̜̮̪̮̩̲͂̿͊̔̀̓̀̍̀͝͠r̶̡̹͔͇͍̹͔̀́̑͌͗̕͠ͅt̷̛̼̜̯͈͖̙̖͙͎̞͍̎́̃̐̕s̶͈̬̠̔̀͊̈́̚.̸̙̫̣̗̫̮͎̹̼̦̀̉̑̀̔͂͆̌͜͝.̴͖̺̭͓̱̙̜̞͍͕̳̰̲̼̋͐͌̅̿̓̈̌̅̆͠.̷̧̡̡̛̮̞̰͍̮̲̟͙͎̬̲̣͌̄͛͋̐͑̈͊̆̕͝ ̴̗͑͛̅̓͗̓͆͗̍͑͝I̸̧̨̢̠̫̬̥̭̦͔͕͘t̴̢̩̥̩̩͕̯̰̫͈̙̫̂͒̓͋̓̆ ̵͇̱̱̫̟̦̺͎̱͑̓̐̒̎̽̀̉̿͘͜͝h̸̢̛̛̩̔̄̇̐̾̀̎̀̓͗͗͝ư̵̖̗̣͍̥̳̦̘͋́̋̏̎r̵͎̩̘̲͖̻̰̙͉̊̓̂̈́̎̉͘͜t̵̹̻͚͈͙̘̱̹͖͈̹̃̄̑͗́͒͋̿͒̕͘̚͜͝s̸̙̺̭͕͍̜̟̩͔̞̎̔.̷̧̡̭̫̜̩͉̯͕̮͔̱͈̥̓̃́͜.̴̳̮̜̯̓̈́.̸̳͚̭̬̪͗͑ ̷͙̬̅̈́̏́̂̈Ḭ̶̛̛̼̦͔͚̝̯̐͆̒̇͑̿̓̏̀̄̃͑͜͠ţ̵͍̗̠̭̳̤͚͓̺̣̟̺̂̆̓̋͊̓͆̾͛̎͑̽̚͠͝ ̵̡͇̱̳͋͒̅̈͆͆̈́̓̏̅͗̈́͝ḧ̸̭͙̗̣͕̟̞̻͖̤͇͍̯́͒͊̓̒̐̐͐̒̅̇̉̆ǘ̷̡̨̝͓͚̳͔͖̳̤͈̖͖̼̽̄̄̽͛͛̆̇̏̕̚ͅr̷̢̹̪͉̭̗͈̖̝̠͚̱̹̈́̊̅͐̀̃͑̈̿͜͝t̷̨̬̮͍̭̪͍̹̻̃š̴̨̤̙̥̝̤͓͕̦͊̐.̵͓̦̪̦̝̬͙́̈̌̈́͌.̸̢̧͉̳̥̲̯̜̘͖͕̣̩͈͐̂̇͆͗.̵̟̎̓̓͂̃̀̂̚ ̶̡̭͕̼̥͈͚̻̞́̔͛̑̒̽̋͑͜͝Ĩ̵̢̟̗̲̭̖̜̱̖̯̇͛̃̓̒͆̀͜͜ͅt̵͉͓̒̓̋̍̄̈̄̔̀͒̚͠͝ͅ ̴̢̡̖̳͓͔͉̟̪̌ͅh̴̡̨̡̡̢͉̹͈͖̲̳̞̼̪͉͂ų̸̧̛͖͎̻̭̟̣̹̦̂̋̈́͂͐̒́͂̀͂̈̚̚ͅͅͅṛ̷͔́͐̔́͆̊̕͘̕̚ṫ̶̤̘̪̖̇͛̀̆̀̄̒̆̋͊s̴̡̳̗̱͍̯̟̲̤̲͊̾̕.̴̡̨̲̲͍̲͔̻̪͚͉̬͚͆̅̍͗͛͒͛̚͝.̷̨̨̼̮̻̬̜̼̜̤̮͊͗.̵̛͇͇͉̱̙̀̈́͛̄̃͊̉̋ ̴̨̹͎̤̗͖͐͊̈ͅI̶̢̠̜̣̖̰̮̅ͅt̸͓̮͛͋̉̇̈́̉̾͊ ̷̧̡̡̛̳̱̲̳̜̥͉͙͎̓̏̂̉̍̌̃͊̈́͝ͅḩ̷̢͍̳̻̟̭̅̍̾́ͅǘ̵̠̪͕̱͈̲̻̪̝͔͇̣̮͍̂̍̐̑͆͐͂͒͆̒r̶̡̦̰̜̜̹͚̦̟͑̈̋̈́͝͝t̶̡̛͇͓̤͕̦̰̼͇͓̞̘͕̖͍͗̀̑̀̀͠͠ś̴̰͔̝̼͚͕͐̒̀͂̔͋̏͝.̶̢̰̹͖̹̫̰̇͐̅̊́̉͛̿̈́͊̂̓͘ͅ.̴̡̰̫̥̼͈̰̟͍̼̽̐̓͐̈́̑.̵̧̡̨̥͚̲̝͍̥͖̽͝ ̸̢̡̛͔̰͔͙̥̪̗͓̥͓͗̈́̄̄̈́̃̇͆͜͝ Forget... Forget... Forget... Forget... Forget...

- - - - -

Masako can't feel anything... Masako can't see anymore... Masako hears loud noises... Masako smells something terrible...

- - - - -

F̸̛̹͍̭̌̈̆̎̒̑͝ò̵̬͋̿̿̆̚̚͠r̸̡̧̜̹͔͂͒̋̑͂̆̀̌̈́g̵̦̮̹̟͊e̶̛̟͓̘̱͎͉̯̤͔̐̀́̀̉̓́̾̂́͒͌͘͜͜͝t̸̨̛͍̳̼̙̗͇̲̹̩̜̙͌ͅ.̸̢̨̪̻̖̤̠̟̫̗̟͂͑͂́̒̿̀͜.̸͎͙̲̇̔̌̑̒̈̇̎͛͑̐̒̀̉.̴̘͍́̋̇͠ ̸̡̱͍̗͍̝̣̯̺̈́̈́͌̌͐̊̍͑̈́F̷̦̞͉̳̓͂̌̌͗͂̓̎̀̋̚͘͘͜͝o̷̧̧̢͎̼͍̯̩̦̘͈̦̹̓̐̋̒̊̈̑́̀̆r̵̝̀̍͊̏̂̿͊̎͝ģ̷̰̞̥͈͍̣̲̇e̷̼̭̹̭̿͒t̶̝̦̯̜̭͑͑̀̒͗͜͠.̵͔̪̀.̸̮̗̗͍̺͓̞̣͍͈͆̈̉͌͒͝ͅ.̷̧̝̦͎̠͖͙͉̈͒̈́͒̿̾̋͊̎̎̔̇̀͜ ̴̲͚̙͎̜̫͖̣̦̰̲͑̿̓͌͆̌͜F̶̡̨̖̬̺̐̂͂͊̉̋̇̓͐̑̈͂̀̐͘͜ͅǫ̸̧̣͈̬̖̳͓̼̳̞͖͕̹̑͂͊̏͂͜͠ŕ̸̻̩͓͙̩̦̇̀̐͜g̷̫̜͔̤̀̈́ê̶͔̰̠̪̲͈̄͂̽̈́̂̕ţ̷̛͕̘̪͚̠̤̦̫͚̽̄̌̉̃͝.̷͈̦͈̃͊͗͑͋͂̈́̽̉̓̀́͝.̷̗̄͗̀͆͂̑̈̎͘͝.̶̡̬̹͕̼͍́̓͊ ̵̡̢̥̤͍͖͉͍̠̮̞̞̣̺̆̾̀̃̊̎͋F̷̧̩̲͍͇͖̼͕̳̹̰͍̦̹̈́̈̓͋ơ̵̡̮͇͈̯̳̫͗̃̈́ͅͅŗ̵̙̦̗̙͍͈̭̓͌̒̽͆̎̋̊̌͜͜ğ̶̘̺̬̹̫̯̺̱̪͙͛̋͌̇͒̔̂͝͝ę̴̰̘̻̗̩̞̼̯͔͇̕ͅţ̷̪̣͙͙̼̟̘̄̿.̶̧̱̰̭́̊̂̏̚.̷̤̭̔̿͌̀̈́̿̆̏̽̈́͗́́͜.̴̡̧̜̼̤͇͕̟͇̼̓̇͑̊̐͗̚̚ ̵̛͍̎̈́̎̓̈́̅̾̀F̶̨̛̮̼̜͓̣̠̜̹̉̐̈́̊͂̽͘ȯ̸̡̡͍͚͈̹͓̦̼̰̣̠̳́̄̃͐̾̀̚͘ͅr̵̨̛̮̥̻͉̭͕̹̦̗̣̬̺̩̿̽̐̿̌͋́̈́̾̔̍̿̓̃g̶̡̡̬̙̳͔̱͕͒̈̆̎̀̀͑̈́̈̕͠e̶̛̩͌̃͒̐̓͝ͅt̴̢̟̯̟̤̩̅̑̌̾̐͌̾̿͋́͊͐̍.̸̦̰͋̔́̃̂̈͌.̶̛̗̉̋̔͌̎́͌̕.̸̢̬̥̺̠͐ ̶̡̛̯̱̞̭̜͖̠̝͙̱͖̞̑̃̎̂̆́̂̑́̉̓͘͝͝F̸̢̯̰͍̱̥̼͇̞̻̘̮̖̉̌̄̕͠͝ȍ̶̻̬͚͌͌̿̓͆̀̏̆̚͠r̵̡̧͍̼͇͍̪͖͕̼̮͈͊̍̒͘̚͜ǵ̶̡͙̎̉̄̑͐͋̑̎̓̾̉ȩ̶͇̺͉̭̮͎̱͇͔̹̩̊͗̈́͐̌̄́̆̊̂̓ͅͅt̴̡͇̤̘͔͉̠̻̠͍͈͐̃.̷̧̣̯̠̱̬̮͚̺͂̈́̂̓̇̎͂̚͝͝͠.̸̢̱͕̗̙͓̩̹̬̭͕͇̮͎͂̑̆̿́͋̾̓͗̏́̋̿͘.̷̝̣̪̱͕͈̓͂͆̌͊̆́͊ͅ ̷̺͔̓͛̀F̷̣͍̻̣̱̮̱̼̖̔͛͜͝o̷̱͓͒̓̎̅̕r̷̮͍̬͓͖͆g̷̢̩̟̲̦͙̾́͋͆̈́̍̀͊̉̚ȩ̷̧̻̻͖͖̪̱̦̝̺̯̪̹̫́̎̓͐̓͋̆͋͛̇̀̽͘͝t̶̪͈͈̣̯̤͐́̓̂̕.̵̢͇̗̺͍̒̌.̴̢̱̫̝͈͈̣̙̦̞̝͌̄̿̊̀̑͛.̶̨̱̓̈͌̑̈́̌́̓̏͂̉̊̕͠ ̵̢͙͍̭̫̭̥̞͕͉̗̤̓͛̄ͅF̸̧̹̹͕̜̤̼̙̱̪͙̾͂̔̓̎̾̌̌̾͝ò̸̪̫̥̖̝̼͓͍r̴̜̮͚̩̞̼͚̄̈́̄̏̑͑̍̂͊̃̓͗g̵͖̥̦̀ḛ̵̡͙͔̪̲͍̮͇͍͍̻̓̆̇̈́̐̊̔̾͗̉͜͝͝t̴͎̰̼͍͒͗̑̎̽̋̿͑̆̍͜͠.̵̬̫̩̳̣̮͚͇̼̲̑̋̄̌͛̽̃͐̉̃̇̓͋͘͜.̵̨̟̩͕̎̈́̌͑̔̔͑̈́́͂͗̃̈͝.̶̨̧̯̜̰̐̿ ̵̘̤̝̜̫̦̺̔̌̾̎͂̔̍̈͑͌̈́ͅF̵̛̰̯̠̤͖͔̱͚̋̒͑̆̈́̋̉̄̔͂͂̊̓o̴̩̟̰̝͗ŕ̶̯̫̝̫̝͕͚̗͉̞̩̻͛͊̌g̸̨̦̲̮͕̞̘̪̻̠̳̥͙͂̄̇̔̿̏̊̌̆̐ȇ̶̼̝͕̫̂̐͊̈́̅̈̋̇̒̅͊̒̑͝t̵̹̹̬̕.̶̥͓̝̞͇̺͚̲͕̀̅̐̌̓.̸̢̧̜̰̜͚̣̫̟͎̙̟̞́͗̽̄̂͂̌̕.̶̧̲̭̱̟̥͍̪̏̒̌̎͑̀̕̕ͅ ̶̢̜̫̙̞̲̝͇͎̞͈͔̻̙̯̀͋͋͂̊̒͝F̵̢̖̝̻͆̓̌͊̿̔̌̈́̏͝ô̷̥͍̯̩̳̑̾̓̑̍̊͛r̵̛̭̥̤̹̼̹̱̭̹͉̄̑̏̒̀͑̋̈́̅͘͝g̵̢̧͚͉̲͒͐̒͋͜e̸̢̲̗̰͔͎͙̎̉̓̀t̴̥̬̼͉̿̽.̴̨̢̘̣̮͚͖̖̭̮̘̓.̴̧̧̨̣̫̪̩̞̣̘͙͂̓̌̑̕͜͝.̸̨̜͇̖̮̈́̿̊̚ ̷͓͝F̸̡̳̙̪̮͔̩̩͇͇̠̱̤̒̒̋̂̀̈͝ǫ̷̲̦̟̤̪̹̪͎̦̗̃͐̈́̽̅̽͑͒̅͐͂͊̕ͅr̶̲̟̫̖͓̣͓̳̖̐̎g̶̘̙̫̞̹͗͌͊e̸͈̾̆̋̈̊͘̚͘̕͝͝ţ̸̨̧͈̳̮̲̦̘͈͈̰̙̑̑̓̓̃͆̈̃̀̔̋͛̕.̷̛̛͉͔̠͈͉͉̰̗̔̿̿̌͛͌͐͗̚͠͝͝.̵̯͚͐̓̇.̸̫̻̦͂̓̉͂̈ ̷̢̤̝͍̬̼̤̞̫̱́̔̇́̆̈́̐̈́͐̽͂̾̑̄̚F̵̢̘̮͖̯͍͕̝̺̜͚̣̬̦͆͋̀̾̅o̷̩̞̳͚̦̗̓͂̈͋̆̅̎̓͂͛̎́̚r̸̛̻̤̲̠͊̾͂̌͑̿̈̅̂͂̏̕̚͠ĝ̸̮̻ȩ̶̢̛̖̞̬̈́͌̀̓̒̀̇̑̈́̂̓̈́ͅţ̷̨͍̙̜͚͍̫̞̲̻͖͖̰͋́͗̋͒.̶̧̭̲̼͖͈̲̗̭̼̪̱͕̘̮͒́͋̌͂̽̒̕̚̕͝.̵̧̟̱͉̣̳̜͍͓̟̭͆.̵̦̭̃͋͛͑͊͑̎̎̉͠ ̴͖̰͚̈̑̈́͂̽̀͘F̴̧̳̼̄̈́̐̆́͒̍̂͌̋͊́̊ö̶̜́̀̽̒̌́͒͂̏̎̏̍̂ͅr̷̯̔̀͛͊̕g̷̬̺̮̻̝͓͐̋̒̓̓̑͋̀̌̋͑̈́͋͊͠ẽ̵̢̬̗̤̘̫̟̺̰̼͓̬̪͊͊̾͂́͗͗̽͑̋͆̇͜͝͝ţ̴̠̝̪̳̣͈͓͐̓̅̉̀͝.̴̧͕̤̜̝̝̗͚͖̖̣̳͎͎̪̇͒̍̑͂̿͘͝͝͝͠.̶͈̞̜̦̙̭͔̻̗̊̊͠.̵̢̺͉̖͔̭̬̩̋͊̀̎̽̀̄̕͝ ̸̡̢̢̝̗̞̩̜̘͎͉̗̳̔̽̾̈́̿̒͒̇̄͋͊̀̅͆͜F̵̙̏́̽̋̈́̂͑̕͘ó̷͈̦͇͇̩͓̱̙͔͖͕̬̟̰̹̂̽̈r̴͉͚͙͔̟̣̤̻͒́̿͘ģ̶̰͉̙̝͕̺̍ͅē̸̻̼͉̼͓̳̦͈̤̦̆͗̐̒̾̑̆̚͘͘̚͝t̵́̈ͅ.̴̨̼̯̫̮͔̰͓͔̘̈́.̶̼̼͍̖͙͒̄́̕̕.̶͈̘͔̎̔̈͌ ̶̡̞̥̼͈̺̬̦̰͐ͅF̶̼̳̟̙̞̼̖͓͖̙͔̠͈̅̀̔͐͐́͛̏ơ̷͚̙͎̭͛̽̅̇̽́̑͋̈́̔̑̃r̸͚͆͒͘g̶̡̛͓͈͖̞͓͓̞̗̱̟̤̱̘͛̋͂̐̋͗ȩ̷̧̡̳̰̣̮̫͖̹̜͓̮͉̀́̍͂͋̉͝t̶̪͖͎̂̐̒̽̽̔̓̿̌̀́͑͜͠͝.̸̢͉̜̳̞̰͕̺͓̝͕͆̈́͗̾͛̌͊̽͊́̌͗̂̓͜ͅ.̸̦̣̺͍́̽.̸̧̦̱͚̝͖̙̺̹̬͍̜̱̻͍̍̌̾̇̓̍̊̀͂̅̈́ ̷̻͓̤̝̝̖͍͉͈̹̝̩̳̄̌ͅͅF̴̧̡̨̛͕̺̙̭̥̲̱̦̺͚̣̼͛̒̎͒̈́̂͌ǫ̴̛̲̪̘̞̜̺̰͓̓̈́̈͊̀̀̍́̒r̶͈̺̜͉̬͖̝̤͎̰̟͉͋͒̓̀̒̆́͒͆͌̀̔͜͜ͅg̶̡̰̗̪̜̦̬̜̟̭̱̤̉ẻ̴̢͔̩̜͕̳͕̠͚͔̱̙̈́̀̔̕ͅt̶̡͇͓̯̫̦̹̞͂͊̌̓̾͛̅͜͠.̴̢̧̛̰͚̺͈̭̼̪́̀̿͜͜͝ͅͅ.̸̢̡̰̲͖̤̯̱̠͖̙̄̿̒̑̓͋͂̏͋̋̕̕͜͠͝ͅ.̷̛̠͙͙̥͍̬̦͚̦̌̄̃̀̄̀̍̑̐̔͘͘͜͜ͅ ̴̢̜͚̤̹̮̣̞͖̺̗̓̀F̴̨̰͚͇̬̥͛͊́ó̴̡͈̮̬̲͔̙̤̭̣̔̂̀̚r̸̢̲̝̹̍̊͂̏̍͛̈́g̵̡̝̫̲̯̝̭̺̈́̈̉̄̆͑́́̇̚͘͜ḙ̸͓̱͇̣͕̹̟̖̩̒͌̂͌͒̆̀͂̀̎̇͘͜͜͠͝͝ţ̴̧̹͓͉͕͎̮̣̩̟͈͒̾͑̌̆̌̈́̓̈́̈́͑̀̂̐͜ͅ.̶̬͛́̏̉͛̀̋̂̕͘͠ͅ.̶̳̬̻̰̫̀̈̄̑̋́̕̚͠͝.̴͚̙͐̂̔͝ ̵̯̑̐̌͌̽̆̎̅͆̀̂F̶̡̨͙͎̩͍͕̫̘̘̰͐̑̃̌ơ̶̘̬̙̥̳̗̻͚̹̲̹̬̲̅̾̉̾̉̾͊̊̓͑́̚͘r̴̢̡̫̘͚͖͎̺̹̲̻͓͆͆̄̈́͑̅͗͜͝g̵̛͚̘͓͈̱̅̄͆ͅě̴̢͕͇͉̜̯̞̳̞̃͐͒̔̅̊͐͠ͅt̶̰̺̺̩̳̮͉͇̝͉͖͕̬̻̍̿͛͑͂͛̍̈͘.̸̛͙̪̠̪̣͙͑̌.̴͙͚͙̙̻̺̪͔̰̈́̅͝.̶̏̃̒͊́̌̕ͅ ̸̡̦̺͙͍̱̂̋͌͒̑F̷̢̛̟͈͈͍͉͒̂̅͒͝ö̵̢̥̭́̑̈ͅr̶̛̘͝ġ̷̨̡̻̞͖̜͚̝̗̣͈͔̣e̶̘͔̬͍̺͓̰͔͓͋̈́̆͗̿̃͒̚ͅţ̸̢̢͙͇͖̣̙̤̫̎͠.̷̨̢̝̭̞̱̯̺̤̫̹̟̮̹̙̂͆͗̿̏̽̐.̷͕̑̒̑̌̽̏̂̈́.̷̲͖̮͉̊͗̈́̊͑̈́̋̐̎͐͠͠ ̶̡̢̙̲̼̰̭̫̮͒̊̾̀̔͌̏͠ͅF̵̨̨̢̨̛̱̹̮̭̜͎̣̫̹̱͌́̄͗͜ồ̷͇̙̚r̷̢̼̤̥̝̖͕̗̟̔́̊̅̀̄ǵ̵̨͚͉͔̖͚͔̩͈̬̈̇͘͜ȅ̶̝̪͒̀̚t̶̬̰̜̠͙̗͇̼̓̿͗̂̀̅̂͝.̸̣̭̹̀̚.̸̩͚̩̦̹̣̑̌̃͆̋̈́͑̾͌̀͜͠͠ͅ.̸̢̨̛̙̻̫̠̠̟̽͛̅̅̓̍ ̷̛͙̮̦̩̞̳͈͔̦̖̭̭̤̙͒̂͒́̐̑͗͑̚F̵̘̍o̵̡̯̪̼̼̹̬̺̯̥͔̮̬̘̍̂̈́̌̑̂̽̓͝r̵͕͔̃͒̉̈́g̸̠͗̌̌̀̓̅́͋̐̕è̷̠͈̟̮̗̼̥͚̫̺̞͐͊͋̉͜͝ͅt̶̞̀͛̏́͊͒͆̽̄͆̄̒͌͝.̸̡͓̟̦̩͚͎̻̬̀.̵̡̰͍̑́̈́͋̉̿͊̔̎.̷̯̠̉̐̅͌̏͘ ̴̡̨̢̘͙̞̪̟̹̝͙̤̝͈̤́̐͑̔́͒̚͘͠F̴̢̛̙̤̠͈̝̳͕̪̙̝̮͇̞͐̆̊̑̓̋͌̈́̆͗̈́͆͜͠o̷͎̥̻̪̳̊̎̑͛̔͊͝͠r̸̙̺͓̪̱͓͚̝̋ͅg̶̛̰̝̝̹̹͓͕̈́̈́͝è̵͍͎̣͖͔̥̿̇͗͆̓̓̌̈́̽̀̉͘ṭ̵̛̜͂͒̅̈́͐͗̀̍͛̚͠͠.̵̧̛͍͈͈̱̥̺̖͇̱̥̩̩͇̌́̐͒̈́̊̊̅͌͗̂͝͝ͅ.̵̡̢̭͔͚̞͖͍̯̠̳͗́̃̀̈́̄͊̀̓͝͝.̶̧̡̧̛̪̜͉̠͇̝͇̥͍̭͛͆͊͌̍̅͑̎̊̊͊̈́͜͝͠ ̴̡͚̲̠̠͍̩̜̫̔̾̅̋̃̒̉̐͠ͅͅF̶̦̤̲̘̥̺̘̻̩̝̈́̀̿̊̃̋̔͆̔̚̕͠ǫ̵͙̻̙̞͉̰̞̥̳̱̬͈͎͔͗̀́̋͐̕r̸̡̢̲͙̗̭̥͚̥̺̋̈́̓̓̾͘͜͝͝g̷̡͎͔̫͖̻̲̫͓̭̗̻͑͗̌̿͒̈́̈́e̸̢̢̛͖͔̞̭͓̹͍̰͖̺̗̒̒̒̎̓̌̚̚ţ̶̛̭̯̘̓͂́̉͆͗̋͝.̷̡̧̨̦̤͔͎̝͚̘̬̹̫͇̣͌̈̓͂̀̈̀̿͒̓͘̕͠͝͠.̵̟̣̩̤̺̠͔͎̟͖̝̰͋͂̃̂̈́̎̂͐̐͊́̏̎͝.̴̛̭͔̓̋̓͊̽̆̿͗͒͑̚̚ ̶̹̺͈̫͕͕̳̰̔̓͋̈́̈́̚͜͝F̸̠͕̝̱̅̃̽o̷̧̰̬̹̳͎͈̭͂̋̌̃ṛ̴̨̛̭̝̜͔͇̳͈̺͈̿̐͋̓̋̈̆̚͝ͅģ̴̧̯̰̰̭̼̗̹̮̙̤̔́̈́̐̎͛́̄̄̾͘͜ȩ̴͈͇̩̟̗̘́t̷̮̖̮̝͛̅̒̂́͑̓͂͋̍͌́̍̈́́͜.̸̠͂̐͆́̔̋͌͘̚͝.̶͚̗̅͂̎̒̈́̏̃̿̃́̓̂͐̅͠.̷̛͎̤̖͇͐̽́͌͝ ̵̢̢͚̫̪̬̭̭̥̺̗̳͚̺͐̎̋͌̿̀F̷̧͙̗̼͉̫̪̰̤̹̱̠͍̯͆͒̍̐̉̒͝͝o̸̡̥̲͉̩̯̲̹̹͚̼̯̳̓͂̇͊͋͂ͅͅr̴̨̝̰͈̗̜̩̺̻̫̬̣̤̓͘g̶̢̡͖̹͙̮̜̺̟͖̬̗̦͖̈̒͛̽̆̕ě̷̛̝̤͕̣̹̞̭́̆̇̀̒̌͊̀̎͂̈́͠͝t̷̛͔̼̙̖͕͎̫͈̝̯͖͐̊̈́͐̽͒̎͗̊͗̚͜͝͠͠.̷̤̲̣̗̬̠̬͖̲̬̿̓ͅ.̷̢̱̙̰̻̳̻̄̏̊͒̔́́́.̷̧̰̳͎͚͈̀̏̈͐ ̴̧̗̫̫̖̹͌͑̊͌̈́̾͒̀̄̑̂̕̕̚͜ͅF̴̛̜̉̀̍́̀̇̈͌̀̕o̵͕̣̯͕̪͆̾̉́̄̇̚͝ŗ̴̧̫̮̹̻̱͚̯͈̫̲͉̋̑̽̈́̌̎ͅģ̴̟̙̙͔̜̬̘͕͓̯̀̽̑̎̋͗̌̔̓̀͌͜͝e̵̢̳̣̜̘̖͉͇̟̓͋̿͐̅̑͌̊͐͆̑͝ͅẗ̴͙ͅ.̷̧̝̳̬̝̪̏̊́́̈́̓́̔̆̅͒̑̚͜͜.̵̙̗̳̥̳̺͚͔̜̩̫̰̉̈̚ͅ.̶̰̲̮̱͑̅͋̽̏̊̒̎̒̀̀͌̋͘͝ ̶̢͇̈́̈́F̷̢̟̰͈͇̜͈̱̳̖̈́̀̆̑̆̓͊̚͠ͅõ̵̡͚͚͇͚̱̋̃̀́͑̕ȓ̷̮̙g̸̖̻̹̠̬̙̰̯̙͇̼͇̚͜e̸͚̜͈̳̫̮̮͈̪͌́͠t̷̥̙͈̳͓̗̹̞̯̲̦̤̳̎̄̆͊͗̉̔̄͛͐̚͜͝ͅ.̵̢̢̛̰̥̻̬̣͍̺̼̮͆́͒̌̅̅̒̔͂̐̅̀͝͠.̶̲̯̜̭̜̪̙̟̪͔̫̤͘ͅ.̵̻͕̖͈͕͈̙͇̹̙̊̈́̊͐͊̌͌͘ ̸̛̘͒͂͒F̶̻̦̑͋͌̐͘o̵̹̖̱̦̻̾̎͑̒̂͑͗̄͝r̵̨̫̙̞̞̼̥̞̆͑̒͐̅̀̄̑͗́͝g̶̣̮̬̹̀̆̀͘͠ȩ̵̙͚̖̤̳̝̉̿̏̀̾͒̃̈́̓̀̇͝ͅt̸̛̤̫͔̺̲͚͇͎͈̹̠͊̌̿̀̄̅̽͊͜͝͝.̷̺̅.̸̨̗͖͈̮̲̙̦͍̣͔̰̮̯͊̊̆̍̈͋̂̂̓͗͜͝͝.̵̧̡̛̲̹͓͕̰̫͕̳̪̭̊̋̄̈̇͒̒́̓̒̈́ͅ ̴̡̮̫̫̙̳̱̯͓̳̓̌̉̃͗̋̆̚͘͠F̷̢̡̬͐̉͌͘͝ő̴̧̪͖̭̰̞͇̈͑̎̍͆̑̋͘͠͠r̸̜̫̰̭͙̳̖̜͙͗̈͗̿͑̀̆̑́̕͘̕͜g̸̡̖̠̠͈̮̬̩̟̯͉̓͋͗̏̇̐̽̎͒́̈͝͠ẹ̷͗t̶̞̫̠̺̦̟̫̝̤̫̥̿̌͂̓͊̎͐̉͋̚.̷̡̤̼̰̙͕̺̪̜̈́̈́̕͜͠.̶̡̮̘͚̦̖̱̪͇̯̰́͋͑̒̓̃̉͊͛͂͝.̵̫̥̫͔̺̥͙̕ͅ ̸̛̤͋̿̋͐̋̈́̈́̚ͅF̵̱̫͚̲̰̯̱̱̾͗͜o̶̤̥̤̪͍͓͇͋͐̈́̒̉̀̀͆͌̀̈̃͂͜͝r̶̛͔͕̲̈́̒͛̌̈́̋ĝ̸̛̩̗͎̩̩̹͇͔͇͔̬̖̬̒̿̋̏͒̉͊͑̆̍̑̀ȩ̴̧͉̪̟̞̮͔̮̭̹̯̓̑͐̈́̒͛̍͗͋̊͆͌t̶͓̺̐̆̐̏͊̎̓̌͗̆̆.̵̙͎̱̲̉̑.̴̧͉̮͈͚̳̗͙̺͍̥̰͈̮̉͑͋̒̓̈̂̍͋̇̂́̓̕.̶̧̢̢͙̺̼̥̟̼̞͔͔͛͜ ̴̢̡̛̜͓̼͎̣̙̰̤̪͇͈̗͖̊̏̔̋̑̃͌̍̂̊̊̃F̴̡̨̧͉͎͒̎̏͘o̷̢͇̘̘̖̣͎̟̺͕͚̭̼͒͊̇̒ͅr̷̡̨̨̛̲͙̬̠̤̣͈̂͗̑̇͑̈́̾̎͆͘͝͝g̶̢̨͈̰͍̱̪̦̬̝̤͔̎̿̄̿̋̿͂͂͘̚ë̸̠̫͖̮̜̣̫̫̲̙̤͓́̽̆̊͛͜͠t̶̡̡̝͎̦̻̗̖͓̹̳̦̙̜̽̏.̷͖̤̙͔͔̟͋̂̋͒͗̐̈͌͌͊̕.̸̧̺͉̺̭̱͋̂͗̂̽̈́͗̈͑͘̕.̸̱̫̬͔͎̟̦͎̗̼͇̩̈̀̓͆̃͜͝ ̴̢̯̱͎͔͇̖̤̦̗͋̄̇̑̈̊̕̚͜͠F̶̧̨̬͖͓̦̜̘̗͇̫̟͒̍͋̌͒̀͊̕̕̚͝ơ̴̡̼̭̰̭͕̠͈͕̻̮͛̈̃̂͒̾̔͛̓͠ṙ̸̙͈̑̀̾͊̋͗g̸̺̎̓͆͠ë̴̢͖͔̫̩̠̝̝̝͍́̾͊͝͝t̴̢̫̫̱̝̙͉̼̙̻̩̥̻̳̒̔͑͐͠.̷̽͂̏̄͆́̇͂͌̓͐̂̚̚ͅ.̷̲̌.̷̰̒̐́̿̅̓̆̈́̒̍͊̌͋̄͗ ̴̧̟̺̺̼̯̬̈́ͅḞ̸̢̡̛͙̬̝̹͚̉͆̉̈́͑̓̂͛̊͝͝͠͠o̶̢̟̩̩̦̻̤̺̫̗̪̦̎́r̶͛͒̈͋͆̊́̋͐͌͜g̸̻̫̘̺̀̽͗̎̈́͒͌͌̕͝e̵̛̠̳͓̫̯̲̍̓̋̇̎̊̍͒̋̊͗t̵̨̜̥͚͖̝̞̣̙̣̹̏̑̈́̈́̔́͐̾̚͜.̴̯̮̯̣͕̟̤͂̈̋̑̋́͝͝͝.̸̬̙̼̩̰̙̤͕̔͑̈́͒̊͊͛̆͂̓͂̾̈͠.̶̡̢̛̥̦̪̱̻̲̤̹̖̦͗͐̂̍̏̃̃͗̊͐̐͘͘͜ ̸̻̭̥̱̮̠̟͚̟̣̪̇̔̿͊̉̑̋̌͠ͅF̴̛̖̻̬̰͈̳͎̙̰͙͋̎̊͌̊̈́̓̅̔̍́́̓͝o̵̭̫̭̜̟̙̪̼͂͋̔͐̎̂̊̈́̃̈̎r̷͉̩͐̿̀̈̒̑̓̔g̴̢̡͉̟̭͎̩̙̥̀̌̉̈̓͑͊̏͠ͅe̷̢͚̳̩̫̝͐͜͜t̵͇̮̘̂̓̉͐̕.̵̧̪̥͓́̅͑̈.̶̧͇̤͎͖̳̯͆́̄.̷̢̨̧̛̮̭͎̩͖̱̟̗̮̻͌͆̒̾̌̾̐̑̑̀̿͠ ̵̨̬̱̦̖̘̲͂̅̏ͅF̴̯̯̻̖̹̰̌̈́̐ő̴͎͕̻͔̖͓̫͑̅̏̈́̊͐̀̐̽̚r̵̲͔͕͙̠̗̩̪͖̣̖̤̞̈̑̂͐͑̀̂̊̇̈́̄̃̓͠g̷̜̟͉͗̋e̶̺̦͚̐̀̔̐̾͑̍̒̓̑͝ṯ̴͙̱͔̠͘.̶̢̢̠̜̻̦̬͍͉̟̏̀̓̌̀̀̉̆̒̄͝ͅͅ.̴̡̡̡̺̭͓̤̣̜̩̲̐͜.̸̠͌͒͐̎̈́̇͘͝ ̴̮̘̤̥͍̱̪̱̼͛̍̓F̴̧̘̰͕̲̤͙̙͉͇̯͍̘̓́͑̂̑́̇̎͐̆͂͘ō̵̺̳͓͈͖̬͖͉͇̖̥͓̯̏̽̈͝r̴̨̟̭̭̼̥͚͎̹͉̫̺͔̜̝͑̌̊̒̅̽̿̊̏͋̈́͗͗̂g̵͉̺͓̟̭̘̞̼͈̝̯͉͍̎͐̃̈̄̈́̐̉̈́͜e̴̻͑͆̇̍͂̾̈̀t̵̡̢̨̤̪̼̻̙͇͕̭͙̄͛̑.̶̧͍̝̩͚͕͆̒̃̊̎̾͛̄͑̿͠.̵̨̧͎̦̞̭̜̗̦͎̿̔̅̾̓̂̿̓͆͘͝.̶̧̛̛̗͔̫͙̲̭͉̭̳̞͇̗̍̿̏͑̇͌̑̇̄̑͘͠ ̶̨̢̖̫̪̖͍̖̯͙̇̀̑̎́̂̋͂̀̄̀F̴͍̰̠͕͉̮̼̜̉̌͂̉̀̾̔͌͒̚̕͠o̵̩̦͙̟͔̅r̵̢͌́̒͌̀͑͗͂͘͠͝g̴̛̣̪̣̜͖̲̓̂̈́̒̉͆͜͝e̴̡̥͈̤͚̣̩͈̋̑͛͂̐͐̔̈́͜͜ț̷̟͖͖̜̗̤̻̭̦̖̍̌́ͅ.̶͖̳̹͇͖͈̩̈́̿̃͋̒̈̍̔̈́̊̔́̌̕͝.̸̳͖͉̃̾͆̓̄͛̚̕͠͝.̴͈͕̞̯̣̒͑̓̚ͅ ̷̱͍̫̠̱̖̐̽͌̋̐͗̌̀̓͐̅̓̕͝͝ͅF̵̱̄͐͗̌̽̑̄͒̒́ō̷̢̯̱̳͓̩͐͋̆̊͗̍̅̆̕ŗ̵̼̲͚̝̩̳͗̃̓͜g̴̢̨͖̫̲̥̱̰͓͙͉̰̥̈́̓̀͑͊̉̎̈́͂̋̄͗̿͜͝ẻ̴̛͙̳̺̥̯͙̫͚͎̱̇͆͆̊̔͂͝t̸̢͓̝͔̖̺̗͖̺̣̫̊̀̿͂.̷̧̛͕̝͕͉̰͓͎̦̻̠̏̋́̾͆͑͘.̴̧̰͔̦̗̲͚̩̥̱̖̱̄̀͆̐̌̕͝͠ͅ.̸̨̡̡͖̺̜̜͙̹̤̲̰̗̝̿̚ͅ ̷̡͕͍̤͚̝̹̜͈̰̘̘̙̣͐̍̓͗̐̎̀̋̑͝͝͠͠F̷̮̔̋̽̕ö̴̢͓̭̘̖̫̲̣̘̯́͊̀̿̂̏̑̊̍ŗ̴͚̌̉͜͜͠ģ̶̭̤̺̻͍̬̰͎̓̇è̶̢̫̲̝̘̻̼̃̊͒̆̇̈̕ͅt̷̨̹͖͉̺̪̥̠͛̈̀̿̉͘͝.̷̜͙͎̉̀̇̓̀̒͆̉̔̂͘͠͝͝.̷̜̹̰̪̤̣͔̀̄.̸͔̲̺̓̾͋̄̈́̂̌̋̇͌̌̈́̾͘͝ ̷̛͔̐͌͋̃̃̈́̈́̄̈́̕͠F̷͍̏̀̆̇̌̒o̷͈̙̦̓̋̃̂͆̿̓͌̾̉̒̔͌͠r̸̪̯̫̒̊̾͆̓̍̋̑́̾̑͘͝ĝ̴̛̩͐̊̿̕͠͝͝e̸̹̼͈̺̓̍̎̈́̚ţ̵͓̲̻̤͓̠̻̰̈́̔͂ͅ.̴̡̠͕̱͎̥̻̯̐͋͊̓̊.̴̯̻̫̲̌́̌͑͗͗́̃͐̍̚͝͠.̵̹̔̈́ ̴̧̛͕͕̱̺͔͍͚̯̱̜̝̱̦̩̓̃͛̋́͘͝F̶̘͎̆̉̃̏̃͆͋̆̂̏̏̑̕͝o̴͖̤̩͈̝̻̫͑͐̄̅͋͒͊̋͘r̷̡̡̛̙͈̪̜̩̯̞̬̃̈́͌͐̀̄̽ĝ̶͉̣̞̀̿ę̶̡̧͕̦̲̌̈́̄̔͗̈́̒̋͐͘͝ṭ̸͎̯̩̰̘̺͙̫͔̙̓̓͑̌̀͘͠ͅ.̷̧̳̞̩͙̺̜͆̏͗̆̉̕͝.̶͇̝̜̭͕͑̈́͛̈́̈́̄̄̀̽͑̓̈́̄̊ͅ.̸̮̞̾̔̎̀͆̑̅̈́̊ ̶̨̛̳̥̦̟̩̥͇̩͉̖̋͑̆̽̃͐̇̕͝ͅF̴̧̡͎̟͓͆̐̃͒̃̓͋͜͜o̶̧̻̜̖͍̬̺̺̭͕͙̺͇͉͈̾̀̊͑͋̓̂̆͛͋̄̑̚̚͝ṛ̵̡̧̝͔̠̰̬̼͓̖̩̿̃̀̕͜g̸͇̩̥̭̭̼̔̒̉̄̀̅͘͝e̷̢̱̦̳̕͜t̷̡̞̼̖̯͋.̸̮͖̪̖͙̦̻͍̩̤͖̋̎̓̂͆̈́̅̚̕̕͜.̸̩̓.̶̢͖̰̜͚̖̭̮̜̦̫̦̒̄̑̂͗͗̅̆̏͝ ̸̨̝̗͖̥̝̼͕̲̘̆̃͜F̴̧̛̳̖̙̤̦̫̍̈͒́̃͌̉̑̑͝o̵̙͈̟̘͙̿̋r̶̡̗̎̀g̴̢͕̙̝̞̪͚͓̜̜͓̋̎̌̈̓̋̃͘͘ë̵̛̼͍́̉̅̊̐́̊̎̄͗t̷̛̠̀͋́̔͛̓̒̽̓̀͑̅̒̚.̷̡̧̛͚̼͈̣̲̪̤̫̻͈͗̓̚͝ͅ.̴͈̩͚͚͈̘͔͕̿͜.̵̹̬̌̂͛͛̐̈́̿́̏̒͆͊̋̎͆ ̴̹̠̥͖̟̱̑̊̊͛̕͠F̸̮̝̦͊o̸͍̖͖͉̟̖̝͋̿̎̈͌̔̈́̉r̶͍͕̰̗͓̭͉̯͌͌̐̉͆̔̋̈́̂̌̂̓̈́̀͜͜͜͜͜g̸̛̺͚̘̥̰͙̝̮̺̣̦̈́̀͛̽̏̔̍̾ẻ̶̡͖͚͎̻̝͔͎̰͊͜t̶͖͖̳͉͈̳̭͗̉̊̓͋̋̃̅̔́̐͒̉͐͘͜.̸̯̖̥͇̘̦̰̤͖̲͈͖̯̟̤͗̐̔̓̎̂̾͑̋͋́̚.̵̧̧̡͋̅̊̒̚.̶̗̺͓̽͂͂̍͗ ̵̧̛͈̱̤͍͇͍̹̈́̾͊̆̑̃̎̚F̴̛̮̮͛̇̔̉̃̕̚̚o̶̡̮͕̜̬̼̹̍̍͋͛̍̃́͒̒͐̑̾r̶̖̹̹͔̾̌̈͌̋͑̓̽̽̑̈̂ḡ̷̥̤̰͔͈̤̈́̓́̔̅̔̔̐́̌̕͝͝ë̸̘̼̗̭̑t̸̞̼̝͍̫̫̯̯͍̞̘̼̥̤͌̈́̓̽.̴̡̢͔̦̰̞̲̘̣͙̺̆͛͂́̎̍̈́͗́̏.̵̳͔̱̈͌̈̉̍.̸̢͉͍̞̣̖̘̞͕̯̬̗̈́̐͘ͅͅ ̷̡̢̛̞̺̝̫̟͇̻͖̩͙̥̐F̷̤̙̯̝̥̼͙͉̼̀̑͊͑͌̏͛̓̈́̒̓̕͝͝͝o̵̢̪̯̠͖͈̼̗̟͓̙̐͋̚r̶͎͋͜g̴̢̧͓̜̙̣̣̰̗̯̾̍̐̋̀͂̍̇͊̈̄̀̈͜͝͝ë̴̛̛͓̖̹̼́͐͒͗̇̚͝ţ̸͔̬͔̗̪̬͐͝.̸͇͖̲̙̮̼̠̺̞̉͘͜ͅͅ.̶̨̡̗͕̟̬̜̓̐̀͛̇̅̆̾͊͝.̵̧̯̝̆̃̉̒̉̑̏͌̓͘̕͠ ̶̡̦͙̙̘͍̥̰̟̙̠͎͓͉̏̒̀̊F̴̛̛͖̜̺̖͎͆͒̈́́́͛̀̀͂̀̓̌ŏ̸̡͓̣̣͓̈̌̊́̾͒͗͠͝ŗ̴̞̝̳̰̗͕͓͔͂͗̀̍̆̾̈́͜͠ǵ̴̨̡̳̯͙̻̥͗̎̀͒̈́̄͆ͅe̵̢͖̦̺͙͔͖̽̽̿͗͂̄͒͛̕͜ṯ̷̢͖̣̱̥̝̗̱̊̅͒̂̾̊.̸͍̭͉̱͉̖͇̬̐̄̈́̚̕̕͜.̵̡̢͓̹̬͕̩͍̱́̌̿̍͒̒̃̈̓͗̐͜ͅ.̵̘͇̲̤̳̭̘̟̘̬̻̪̙̙̔́͝͝ ̵̢̫̱̉̀̋̎̏͌̊́̃̽͝ͅF̴̛͈̘̩̤͚̪̬̝̹̼̤̭̽̔̈́̓͗̊̂͗́̆̓͘̚o̵̡̥͇͖̖̣͕̞̖͇̲̩̐́̿̊̈̒̋̏̚ŗ̴̧̘̖͇̟̖̼̳̦̪̟͍̘̈̈́̽̑̍̓͗̊͠g̷̡̨̯̜̹͖͈̣͌͆̿͂͘͝ͅḛ̷̢͐̌̐̔͐͂̽͠t̵̢̝͉͍̱̠̩̮̤͖̼̄̍̔́͜͝.̸̧̣͈̩͓̣̦̲͕͔̽̋͋̋̑̾̀̃͠.̸͓͙̱͓̐̂͐̀͌̈̐̆̈́͝.̵̡̧̹̟̬̹͇̘̦̰̈́͝ ̵̛͇͓̫̪͚͎̓̈́̔̎̿́̈͋̈́̑̾̽̆̋F̷̗͖̟͗̂͐͆̇͆̓͋̃͜͝ŏ̴̡̢̱̲͈͇̭̟͙̪̠͈͙̉͑̌̽r̵̡̭͌͒̍̄͐́̈g̷͇͎̋e̵̩̲̣͌͛t̷̗̳͇̓̌̄̅͑́͑̈́̋͌̈̄͌̑.̶̜͉̲̳͔̌̎̂͐̓͠.̵͎̂̿͂̑̽̚.̴̢̧̨̘̥̘̯̯̺̰̜͎̘̼̆̂ͅ ̷͉̰͗̂̉̄̽͂̀́͑̚F̴͓͕̫͚̐͆̈͊̽̀́̿̕ő̵̧̗̻͕̙̦̲̂̅̓̌̎̈̎̈́͜r̴̡̛̛͖̞̣̪̟̟͈͎͚͊̉̀̓͒̒̐̔̾̀́̚͘ǧ̸̭͈̗̤͙̰̞͍͕̖̲̗̞̹͓̀̑͗e̸̼̯̰̱͔̽̑̾͐̑͐̓̿̇̾ͅṯ̵̡̯̔̈̓̿.̶̨̺̥̹̞̮͍̫̮̜̜͙̤̪̄̒̎̽̈́͘͝.̵̛̛̰̟͉͖̫͕̯̀̉.̴̫̏͌̏̊̎̍ ̵̛͔́̔̂̎̔́͠F̷̖͂̈́̽̉̇̈́̓̆̊͌͝͝o̶̮̣̙̙̰͇̘̬̥̰͇͕̦̪̽͊͆̓ṟ̷̡͓̼̼̺͇̼̩̹̙̯́̓̓͆͒͗̒͊̀̽́͝g̶̜͎͕̥̙̰̠̪͇̬̬̫̲͈͛͛̔ȩ̷̭̭͕̜̞͇̈́̍̀̓́̓̕͝͝t̸̢̛͕̟͙͔̰̪̱̪͈̠̙͕͓̅̋̈́̉̐̉̾̆̾͜.̶̖̘̭̝̌́͐̅̏̕͜.̵̙̗͇͌̈͗̓́͋͋́̑̾.̸̮̯͕͖̻̥̠̺̊ ̵̢̟̟̻̬͉̰̳͔̒͌͑̆̅̋́͆̃̽͝͠Ḟ̴̨̢̞̮̦͔͔̘͋̀͊̎̈́̾o̶͔̪͔̖͇͉̩͙̯̖̰̍́́̈́̍̆̓̍͘͜r̶̳̫̩͑̎͘͝ģ̴̢̛̞̰̦̜̫̮̩͚͉̄̑e̴̖̠͕̽̎͆̆̈́͐͐͆͂͐t̸̡̤͈̫͙͖̟̦̬̻̭͙̞̥͛͗̈́̃͝.̶̗̩̙̺̣̘̝̪̮̳͈̼̽̈́̆͑̽.̵͙̈́͂̋̔͠.̵̻͎̬̐͌ ̸̡̻͉̼̭̪͚̼̾̀̐̈̇̾͒̓̉̔̃̕F̷̧͓̹̫̻͖̩͉͝͠ͅơ̷̧̳̘̤̮̬͙̙̍̌̓͂͒̽̽̚͜r̴̡͈͎̬̻̖͕̜̗͛̔̿̄̍͑̾͝g̵̩̝̓̊̅̌ȩ̸̜̟̠̮̫̼̟͚̰̜͚̠͙̓̈́̓͋̂̿͊͑̍̏͌̓t̶̡̳͙̣͔̥͚͕͐͐̽͆́͊̍̓͗͒.̶̬̏̈́̽̀̓͋͂̓̈́͑͝͠.̷̨͎̺͕̙͇͍̭̫̗̐͋͝.̸̮̟̺̥͙͙͕͔̱͋́̌͑̄͒́̔̏͊̋͝ ̷̧̥͇̱̘̯̞̓̌̀̕F̶̬̗̻́́̅͛͂̏͗͛̃͌͘̕͜͠o̸̡̧͖̳̹̟͕̤͎̹̔̽̔̇̓̿̍͆͗͝͠ŗ̷̹͉̱̪͎̙͒͒̋̔͊̇͘̚g̵̗̠̪̘̭͍̠̍̚e̵̱̭͔͇̫͗̑͝͠t̸̡̫̱̤̘̾.̴̨̘̪̬͓̗͕̣̫̥̔̄̇̓̐ͅ.̸̧̙̼̖̜̲̜̈́͆̉̉̎̐̓̃̉͝.̷̧̠̺̗͚̤̉͂̋̇̈́͑̎̉̊̓͂̐͘̕ ̵͙̏̑͐̅͌͗F̵̧̲̺͖͕͙̯̟͔͙̭͐͊͌̈́́́́͌̔̕͜ö̶̞̻́̐́̀̄͛̊̿̏̎̾̈́r̵͈̪̪͋͊̿ģ̴̜̞̘̘̟̙̳̰͇́̏͑̉͐͐̈̇̂ͅe̴͈̞̜̼̫̘̳̘̟̋̍͌̆͒̑̐̓͛̑͒͘͘͝ͅt̷͚̜̩̻̉̅̎̈́̈́̀͐̓̄͂̋̕͝ͅ.̵̡͚̭̞͙̾̈́̑̋̈́̌̾́̒̎͆͘͝.̷̛̬̪̼̟̞͖̘͖͎̣̼͕̖̄͂̆̑͊̍́͂̿͜͝͝͠.̵̡̛͇͙̼̤̖̟̗̫̹̌̿̈́͒̍̋̄͆͗̿̚͘̕̚ ̴̥̝̌͐́̑̈́̏̍͠ͅF̶̖̰̬̹̰̥͓̫͓̝̫͚̽͒̏͗̔͂͜͜ö̴̧̙̗̬̪́̓͂̓͐͌͜͜͝ř̴̡̝̀̎̈̉́̎͊̚g̷̡̥͍̩̖̳̩̻͋̎̄̋̐̓͋̚ē̴̡̢̨̤͍̼͚͓̰̲̻̼̠̘̏̓̐̄͛͛́̈́͜͝t̸̡̡̘̹͓̥̭̳̫̩̰̥̃̂͛̑́͊ͅ.̶̮̳̫̻͙̞̝͓̱̳̺̼̲̜̓͂͂̈̂̈͛́̓͒̈̌̓̆͒ͅ.̴͇͔͕͍̠̮̜̥̪͎͋͊̅̍̉̌̂̊̍̄͊͘ͅ.̶̨̳̫̣͑́͝ ̶̨̡̨̠̳͈̥̰̻̒͐̃́̓̃̀͝F̷̨̮̤̥̣̤̯̻͈͔͕̱̫͉́̀̎̿͂̔̀̈̈́̔͐͠͝ǫ̸͇̯̖͔͎̯͙̥̺͌̐̃͂̇̓̍̒͝͝r̸͕̣̜̣̉g̶̘̭̝̲̋̋͊̎̏̏̐͊́̆̑͝ẽ̴̛̹̦̣̖̟̗̠̪͚̂̒̆̉ͅt̸̡̖̰͖̗͉̤̰̩̲̱͗̽͘.̷͕̲͒͑͐͒͒͌̓͛̊̈́̾̚̚̚͠.̷͉̜͉̩̻̙̦͉̯̱̭̼̌̍̀̑̓͒̓̓̂̀͛͌.̵̧͚͍͇͕͖̪̈́̃̉̓͐͐̈̈́ ̷͇̭͉̘̮̪͕̤̗̣͔͂̓̓̋̉̇̏́̂͘͠ͅͅF̷̨̡̱̠̬͖͚̣͇͔̭̣͎̆͑̋͂̕͘͠ȯ̵̘͓̍̈́̇̊͛͠r̶̡̧̳̣͔͖̝̤̙͎̫̺͉̃́̓̓͘g̷͛́̈́̓̍̈́͒̓͋̀̆̄̃͜͝͝ȩ̶̢̡̖̥͚̮̣̿̾̊̆͜͠t̷̬̱̎́͑͝.̶͕̞̙͉̥̱͈̘̯͙̙̇̈́̊̀͛̉̄̚͘.̶͉̘̰͒̀̋̏́̐̅̒͋̅͗̀̅̈́.̵̧̢̹̖̻͚̻̼̥͔̖̞̄͒̀̉͒̈́̃̈̐͋̇̕̚͘͝ͅ ̴͍́̉͂͑̚F̵̨̡̛̦͎͎͉̣͓͈̓̓̑̐̍̇̈͋̄̑̐̊̕̚͜ͅở̵̢̳̖̳̯͚̼̺͎̗͓̈́ͅr̴̛͉̺̤͕̠̉͋͊̆͠g̶̨̫̞̳̝͍̥̬̱̱̝͐̑̿̂e̸̢̻̣͇̘̮̲̤͆͘͜t̸̢̝͍͈̺̦͇͈̣͎̪̮̩̞̊̐̚͝͝.̵̧̧̨̛̫̯̟̥͙̭̻̊̍̿͋̅̊̈́͐͊͒͛̚͝.̷͔̙̺̳̳͇͔̲̥̇̐͋̓.̵̭͓̞̙͉̄̌͑̋́ ̸̧̘̭̟̘̦̹̿̍̑̊̈́͒̀̀̽̑̀̃͒͑̚F̸̛̳̞̀̈́͛̾ơ̷͙̣̤̭͙̼̰̞̖̟̙̮͎̊̄̅̂͆r̴̛̗̜̟̺̄̍̃̃͛g̸̡̦̺͇͇͙͎̳̪̈́̓̉͑́̓̊͛e̵̫͚̍t̴̘̋̓̐̏̚͠͝͝.̷̯̗̩͇̣̞̹̖̟͚̮̾̃̓̾̊̃̑̾͘͜͜͠.̸͇̪͖̰̲̦͖̟̦̩̝̗̪̌̀̍͒͘͜.̸̛̮̯̀̂͆̈́̓̓̂̒͛̀͑̊ ̸̧̨͍̙͈̗̯̝̬͑͌͌͂͌̿̾̐̄̍́̕͝F̸̺̘̜̙̂̄͒͋̍̄̂͘͜͝o̶̳̥̻͍̜͔̫͓̝͋̈́̄͑͂̄r̶̼̼̈́̎̌͂ģ̷̢̹͎̙̰͓̗͇̦͂̂̇e̵̘̱̤̺͇̜͈̺͕͈̟͕̕͝ͅṭ̸̬͓̜̰͇̋͌̋̂͆́̾̈̍́̅̀̈́͝.̴͇͔͊̑͋͘.̵̛̭̜̦̞̾̂̈́̑͑̎͆̀̒̚ͅ.̸͙̼͔̘̝͈̲͎̞͕̮̈̾̿̆͗̐̍̂̑͆͛̈́̚͝ Forget... Forget... Forget... Forget... Forget...

- - - - -

Masako feels cold... But the small ones keep me warm...

- - - - -

W̸̩͚̘̝̰̰̗͉̲͍̝͂̂̅͑̾̅̈̂̂̚h̷̢̠̖̱͓͇̩̰̺̤̒͋̀̇̌̚͠͝ő̴̠̱̉̔̿̄̀͂͌̐̎ ̵͇̦̫̻̺̠̖̱̼̯̎̽͐̈́͆̅̌̓̀̃̒̚̕͜a̶̺̺̋̏̈̔̌̋͗͘͝m̸̢̟͉̖̭̖͗͌̎̀̕ ̴̮̳͍̖͙͈͈͖͒͋̔̓̅̊͗̈́̕͘͜Į̸̤̬͉̆̂̿̈͑̇?̵̝́̈́͋̽̉́̑̀̌͘͘ ̵͔̲̞̼̩͎̞̲̞͓͆̔͊͐̽̾̏̉̔̀͘͝͝͠͝ͅW̷̢̲̜̩̩̖̬̯̙͚̺͎̗̻͐̽̉̿̾͆̌̓́͐̐h̶͕̿̈́͑̔̇̂ẽ̷̢̝̪͎͖̦̭̝͐͆ͅṟ̶̛͖͓̘̠̱̯͖͍̠̙̭̭̾̂̑̏̀̌̾̈̄͂̚͘͜͝ę̶̜͚̙̬̰͙͉̩̦̈́͂̔̎́̃̆̈͋̿̀̂͘͝ ̸̛̳̳͕̓̓̃̄̈́̓̕á̸̛͓̘̘̳̲͈̿̊̃̉m̴̧̤̻̥̅̾͒͠ ̶̨̖͎̮̝̖̗̂̉̏̆͒̓̒̈͐͑̿̔̂͘̕I̵͈͙͒?̷̛͙̻͚̭͋̈̆͗̇̈́̌͒͐̋͛̌͘͠ ̵̳̫̰̝̼̝̯͉̖͚͍͖̓̀̃W̷̼̹̤̭̩͐͗̎̆͛̔́̔̈́̚͠h̵̢̹̫̻̦̞̝͐̽̋́͜͝a̸͍̗͕̪̗̝̠̝͓̜̔͌̐́͋̋̃t̸͚̪͚͙̯̼̜͆̆͊̉̓ ̶̧̖̬̖̝̲̩̱͎̦̩̯̆͑̎̋͑̐̌ḥ̷̆͒͒̈́̿̉͌̽̾͠͠ȧ̸͓̖̪̻̫̜͙͇̬͙̏̇͆͗͗͌̓̇͂̾͛̎͜͝ͅͅp̴̢̧̧̧̻̰̣̪͓͉̜͍̙̩͋́̅͋̂̉̿̃̈́̊̌͊͝͝p̷̧̛̲̩̝̰̺̥̫̺̩̄͆e̴̖͍̲̽͋̀̾͝ǹ̷̢͇̹͍̬̤͎̭͓̩̱̙́̎̽͗͌͆ȩ̵̧̧̨̛̳̬̣̍̀͐̅͋͝d̴̡̢̡̯̺̻̭̙̣̒͆̾̋͋̉̊̄̆̉́͛̋͝ͅ ̴̧͇̜̖͖͕̝̹͈͇̜̄̾̈́̂̆̊̇͋̓̃̅͛͝͝t̵̢̲̼̲̞̳̭̭̫̼͈̺̠̯̬̀̓̔͠͝ȯ̷̳̠̗͕̞̽͋͠ͅͅ ̵̡̢͚͚̖͈͑̆̔͋̇͗m̸̡͓͉͍̭͓̠͍̳͓̘̯̔̀͜͜ͅé̴͖̎́̆̇̄̋̾̇̆?̵̛̱͔̈́̍͋̊̈́̏͒̔
̵̰͈̥̲͂̾̚
̸̤̺̞̟̻̖̥̖̿̈̂̽͊͛̿̄͋̅́̓̚͝Ī̸̢̧̡̠̻̦̬̲̪̬̣̎̉̚͜͜ͅ ̷̨̡̧̠͙͇̬̘͕͍̹̯̒͗̾́̉s̴͎̳͈͚̘̳̞̹͔̃̕ë̶̮̙̪͖͈̈́́̽̎̋͛͛̕ẽ̸̡̡̢̨̖͈̹͔͍̬̎̀̾̆̆͌̀̈́̒͝ ̷̡̳̟̬̙̦̞̞̱̹̤͉͐̀̎̔͋̎͆̎̑́͝ą̸̧̡̦͕̪̮̩̜̂͋̆̇̽͒̔̒͒̄ ̷̛̗̲̣̙̼̞͛͗̈́́͒̑͆̀̍͘ṁ̶̡̛͉̠̳͉͎̯͝a̸̧̝͚̳̪͚̜͖̖̽̋̆̀̑͌̅̿͌͘̚͠͝͝͝ņ̵̻͖̖̖̹̺̟̇ ̸̨͚̼̣͕̱̟͎̣̱̭̼͕̬̠̈́̀̓͝i̵̙̲̬̟͓̜͗̈́͂͂̂̍̑͌̿́̓̌͠n̶̗͙͔͕̘̂̇͂͋̈́̄̍́̕̕̕ ̴̭͌̆̍́̒͗̉̿͝f̸͇̙̬͕͌͠r̶̨̰͖̳̘̦̲͖̜̳͈̪̂̅o̴͔͇̰̖̽̾͂̀͆͌͒̓͘͝ǹ̵̢̡͈͉̫̥̘͗͊͒̓̊̔̈͠͝t̶̤̠̺̠͍̦̞̞̓́̔͛́̕͘͘͜ ̶͔͈̗̪̗̇̈́͊͒̿o̶͕͇̙̺̝̝͎̔̀͂̌̆̈́̂́̑̓̐̓̈̕͜f̴̠̙̩͎̲̔ ̸̡̡̧͓͚̲̣͈͚̎̄̋͑̚͘͝m̵̢̛̛͍̪͍͈͇͉̎̑͌̈́̈́̎̍͝e̵̟̘̣͉̻̜̤̫͖̟̳̠͚̭̓̓̄͒͋̿͒̀͆̉̑͊̿̌͝.̷̬̈́͐̄̈̄.̵͚̌̆͛̒̑͋͝͠.̶̢͇̪͚̬̪̜̯̯͖͓͔̹̀͛̎ ̶̢̨̨̙̳͕͇͉̞̱̬̐͗̊̓̊͊͊̓̃̓Ḧ̵̨̡̢̘̯̗̲̩̲̠̳͕̬͉́́͂̔̄̍̋̇̕̕͘͜e̷̢̗̮̞̭̝͂̉̂̔̈́̔́̍̽̔̇̉̕͠ͅ ̴̢̢͕̼̰̬̞̟͖͉̲͉̤̏ă̴̳̗̟̬͓̅̚͘s̸̼̰̈́k̸̮͎̪̻̘̳̙̲̫̓̓͛̈̀̑ẹ̶̡͙̦̤̥̜̺̅̉̈̒̈́ḓ̴̙͇͇̯͕̠̲̯̗̑͒̕ ̷̨̯̞͇̺͎͚͈̾̾̐̋͛̄̚ͅm̶̧͔͉̹̪͕͍̮͙̏̈́̑͝ͅe̵̡͓̻͕͉͎͎̼͈̤̩̖̊̽́͜͠ ̶̛͔̻̘͎̯̦̏͌̄̇̏͌͊́̂͒̚͘̚ǐ̷̧͔͙̠̗̹̹̖͙͈͙̚f̴͓̯̠͓̺̖͇̬̥̿̓ ̶̨̦̙͈͚̱͓̹̱̣̣̎͘I̵̝̼͎̤̬̻͙̫͈̲̾̔̒̂͘͝ͅ ̶̛͇̩̞̱͎̰͔̱̠̼͈̠̘̋͂̉̇̃͂̍̎̿̋̈́ȓ̶̝̥͔̠̗͔̘̀̈͆̋́̎͑͌̐ė̸̡̧̧͕͎͖̦̳̙̝̖͉̬̈́͊̋͛͒̐͊͛̅̎̈́̿͜m̵̪͙͈̀͛̄́̈̇̃̕͠é̷̡͉̞̙̫̜̲͇̤̟͙̫̺͓̗̑m̵̖̒̉̊̀̊́̋̏̐̈́͘̕͝͝b̷̡͉͍̃̍̃̀̂̈́͗̈́̚ȩ̵͓͍̝̮̟̗͈̖̩̽͑̋̾̿̌̐̅̾͜͜͝r̸̛͚͇̬͙̺̈́̓̍͒̈͒́͘ ̵̢̞̻̺̞̼͚̫̪͍͛̈̿̐͝ḧ̶̹͓́̔̓͑̀̉̂̍̆͒͗̕̕̕ȋ̶̹͙̻̟͓̫̥̹̍̈́̀͆͋̊̄̋̀̃̑́͠m̴̨̧̛͇̤͎̱͍̭̜͓̮̈̔̓̊͛̆̆͠.̶̙͙̹͆͒̃̐͜.̴̡̘̱͓͙̬̟̠͖́̅͝.̴̡̲͇̱͈̩̗̄͂̓̉͆͐ ̴̠̭̯̜̒̀͛̌E̷̟̥̞̱̖͙̪̖̮̭͇͖̎̈́̄̉́̈̑̇̕͠v̵̧̨̩̲̼̝̙͉̰͙̖͙͓̄̇͐̓̽̌̒̔͂̉̑͌͠ę̶̨̛̞̭͍̪͙̩̳͍̥͎͍̍͂̒̂͠ͅr̸̛͓̩̼̺̠̼̟̲̔̎̀̅́͒̽̑̿͌͘͝y̶̢̧̭̺͈̯̞̜̬̺̼̑̑͐̑ͅt̴̡̧̝͈̳̗͕̭̙̥͉̗͚̰̾͊͌h̷̲̖͕̋͑͋̊ĩ̵̧̛̱̘͓̠̮̖̙̞̫͍̺͔͎͎n̶̛̹͇͈̺͉͕̪̝̮̟̲͌̌̓̿̔̒̋̓́͘͠͠ǵ̷͙̻̪̣̒̉̈͒͊͋̅͗͊̈̚ ̸̧̹̳̫͎͈͉̤͜͝ͅͅͅh̵̨̼͍̪̰̜̫̗͍̖̜̘́̄͜ͅư̵͙̰̪̗͖̮͓̈́͊̓̇͌͒̄̈́͝r̴̢̛̛̖͕̯̞̠̝͉̗̪̟̞̓́̈́̈́̌t̵͍̱̜̥͕͕̯̎́̍̍s̴̨̗͉̣̫̬̘̘̹̳̰̿̅͝.̶̹̳̜̬̠͚̄͜.̶̳̉̈́͊̏̋̄͑̐̇̈̍.̴̢̧̣̥̣͓̱͔̤̿̄̍̉̀̽͑͗̈́̇̕ ̸̛̣̐̀̾͆̏̈̈́̂̆͒̈́̏͐̉͜P̴̛̪̻͍͇͆̀̓̍̓̿͆̊͐͑͋̾͘͝ĺ̵̨͖͖͉͈̜̣͕͛͛̉́̀ȩ̸̢̧̩̹͇̮̖̺̮̠̬̼̩̜͐̆̐̂̂͂́̕͠͠͝a̸͎̦̩̤̍̒̽͐̆̂̈͘͘͝š̷͉͓̜͕̮̟͖̉͛̔̏͝ȩ̵̫̹̼̥̙̖̲̪̫͙̐̇̐̈̉̑̽͝ ̴̛͕̳̗̳͖͇͓͖͖̯̜̄̽̃̓̆͌̃̓̽̂͝͝m̸̧̢̢̺̬͇͌́̔̅͘͠͝ặ̶̢̪̻͚̜̙̫͙̹̳̔̾͋̒̿̉͂k̷̢̢̟̦̪̮̼̦̘̘͋̎̅̎̈͜ë̶̡̈́̇̂͑͘ ̸̧̧̻̙͈͔̜̙̖̓̓͑̔̈́i̷̫̱͈̣̘̰̓̾̀̆͆̒͋͂͘͜͜t̴̛̪̊̍̽͌̍̌͊͆̐͊ ̸̨̛̟̗͙͖̞͚̜̥̮͍͖̠̉̓̀͂͐̎̈́̽̃́̌͑͊̾͜s̴̡̢̛̹͍͇̭̫̮̰̭̬̈́̆̀̍͊́̈́̎́͜ţ̴̨̤͉̘̩̝͙̻͈̻̱͓͛̎͋͒̚͜͜͝o̷̧̠̰̻̠̘͉̙̓̂̈p̷̢̥̞͓͔̬̺̭͉̘͔̬͒́̽̄͊̅̃.̷̧̢̙̠͈͔̭̠̗̗͐̂̈́͑͂.̵͇̠̞̳̰̬̹͕̺̥̘̒͊̐̈́̋́̈́͂̑̀̋.̴̡̡̰̦̫̜̖͖͈̘͇̈́͒̑ ̶̛̫͇̹̉̈́̑̀̓͛̈̊̎̒̃͝M̸͈͕͚̳͕̱̾͌͌̂̋͑̐̉̅́͂ẏ̸͕̲̳̬͒̇̇ ̸͇̈̀̈́̓̀̓͐͆̚h̸͈͊̈́͑͘͘e̴̻̻̩̯̱̬̓̔̈̅̈̒̄̓͂̂̀̕ͅa̵̡̘͎̥͇̫̞̯̟̋ḑ̴̙̗̰͉͍̥͚̤̤̂̇͑́̏̉̕͝ͅ ̵̢͈̟͎̪͇͈͇͖͓̳̟̝͊͛̐͒̑͝h̵̢̛̙̼̗̙͆͛̐̈́͗̇͜͠ú̷̧̮̞͕̣͎̝̝̪͙̠͌͌͂͋͐̈́̽̚̕ͅr̷̙̎͒̅̾̋̿͂͊̚̕͝ț̸͇̬̙̪̣̬̎͂s̶̡̫̻̓́.̵͚͖̤̆̀͊̏̏̀̔̋̽̾̚.̷̦̯͍͓̖̙̪̯̣͓̣͎̥̙̤̽̒́̈̈́.̶͈̬͇͈̙̺̱̳̬̀͐̀͑͋͑́̎͆̾̇̄̈̄

...

- - - - -

...?

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...~

...

...

...

...

...

...?

...

...!

...!

...

...?

...

...

...~

...?

...!

...~

...?

...

...!

...~

...

...?

...

...

...~

...?

...!

...~

...✨

... ❔

...❕

...🌼

...🤍

...✨

...❔

...❕

...🤍

...🌼

...💕

...

... ❔

...❕

...🌼

...🤍

... ❔

...❕

...🌼

...🤍

...✨

...❔

...❕

...🤍

...🌼

...✨

...❔

...❕

...✨

...💕

...

💕

🌼

🤍

🌼

🤍

💕

🌼

🤍

🌼

🤍

💕

🌼

🤍

🌼

💕

🌼

🌼

💕

🌼

💤

...

...!

...?!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Momm...y...

🖤🥀

* * *

8