Chapter 1: On a ship in the middle of nowhere, with only fish to eat.
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So uhh... Wallace said he was keeping a journal about everything that happened and honestly, that's probably not such a bad idea. I mean I get bored at night anyways usually, because you know... No real need to sleep but there's nothing to do. Might as well write down what happened each day. So anyways, This is day... I don't know. I finally mustered up the courage to talk to the goddess-looking woman and ask if I can help in any way.

Appearently I messed up because this is a ship for refugees. She did seem to like me going out of my way to offer help though. And she told me she will talk to the other sentinels about me helping them somehow once we arrive. So I just have to do what master Shen insists I need to get better at and be patient. I guess you can almost view this as training.

Everyone else went to sleep after dinner, it seems. Oh also dinner sucked, as usual. I mean not that I dislike fish, but it's getting kind of old... I hope we reach land soon, so I can at least hunt for a meal if I all they have is fish. Then again I am not paying anything for being on this ship and beggars can't be choosers...

There was a situation earlier where this HUGE dude called Skull had gripped the hand of Wallaces mother and for whatever reason Wallaces first reaction to that was to pull out his pocketwatch? I don't know, he seems piltovan, probably some secret concealed weapon or something, I don't know how to technology... It's just wierd and complicated. Can't it be more like magic? Magic is easy. It just... works. Like I feel the power coursing through me and it does the stuff I want it to do.

Diana - Oh that's the name of the goddess-looking-lady by the way - resolved the situation by the way, no casulties, no property damage. I also realized that nobody here can deal with my ability to stealth. I was literally able to measure Skull without anyone realizing. He's 7'11'' by the way.

Uhh yea after that we kinda just went about our business, I harrassed one of the guards about being allowed to shoot a ballista, but they understandably denied that request.

I then spent some time talking to various people, Tilly - a Yordle who for whatever reason is on this boat also, not that I mind having someone else who gets magic around - played some music and it was AMAZING, then I saw Wallace write in his journal and talked to him about it and now here we are... It's currently raining and I'll probably start doing my meditation now.

0