2nd Stage- Anger
245 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those raw feelings and emotions he had thought were handled returned in a wail of unbridled anger and hatred.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nox, Circe, and Hecton could feel the vehemence of their master.

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"!?!?!?"

Even they began to scream to the heavens along with their master. The floor and everything on it felt a piercing fear shoot through them all as they could feel their anger and hatred.

"YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cirrus screamed towards Alfia and Erebus. "I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!" His eyes were trained on Erebus and Alfia as if they were at the end of a tunnel.

"Cirrus!!" Astraea said, blocking his sight. "Please calm-"

"MOVE BITCH!!!!!!! GET IN MY WAY AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AS WELL!!!! ANY WHO STANDS WITH EREBUS OR EVILUS I'LL FUCKING KILL!!!!!!!!! (EXOUSÍA, ADORN: CHIMERA)!!!!!!!!!"

Cirrus kicked off headfirst while the armor covered him. He was making a beeline towards Astraea, who was blocking his view of Erebus and Alfia. Nobody noticed as Ai’s body entered his shadow.

"Cirrus!!!" Alise and Kaguya shouted as both of them, along with Ryuu and Lyra, got Astraea out of the way.

"What the hell are you thinking!!!!" Kaguya shouted as she and Alise swung their swords at him.

Clang!!!!!!

With his Magic Eaters, he blocked their strikes.

"She is your goddess!! How could you aim your hatred and blade at her!!!" Shouted Alise. "I know you are--"

"FUCK YOU ALL!!!! I DON’T FUCKING CARE!!!! SHE STOOD IN MY WAY FROM THAT EVIL OBSESSED EMO BITCH!!!!"

"If you don’t care, then why are you holding back!!" Kaguya shouted.

"…Your right." His words sounded drastically calmer, but when there is a calm-- "THAT WAS MY MISTAKE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!" --There is a storm. "HECTON!!!"

From his shadow, two fists strike Kaguya and Alise in their solar plexus.

"Gah!?!?" The hit was an instant knockout.

The force of the strike made them drop their weapons and gain some air. Cirrus held out his hand and from his shadow drew Gram before they could hit the ground.

"FULL RELEASE!!!!"

As the blade began to shine, the ruby of the blade began to encroach upon the emerald. Even the Cerebus part of his armor began to pulsate.

An ungodly amount of hatred and anger erupted from Cirrus. The intensity of his rage was palpable, and many could feel it on their skins down to their bones. It could even be barely felt on the surface if one focuses on it.

Alfia could now see it. She could see he even inherited his mother’s temper, the thing she feared the most. Fear gripped her as she could see the swirling madness in his eyes that reminded her of Hera.

"...Fuck."

She regretted having listened to Erebus. She knew he would kill her in a moment’s breath. Their plan to make heroes for the next era had taken a drastic turn for the worse.

She turned to see Erebus, and she too could see the regret in his eyes as fear even took root in the self-named god of 'Absolute Evil.'.

"I should have stayed with Be-"

Swish~!!

Her head was lopped off with Gram.

Many people stood there watching her head fall to the ground. A powerful adventurer was killed so easily and swiftly. 

As her head was about to hit the ground, Cirrus stomped down on it with brutal speed and ruthlessness.

Pow!!!

Her head exploded, sending the fragments of her skull and even teeth flying out.

"YOUR FUCKING NEXT!!!!" With his other foot, he kicked her body away, destroying it in the process.

Clack!!! Thoom!!!

Clack!!! Thoom!!!

Clack!!! Thoom!!!

The sounds of his bloody armored footsteps were heavy. Erebus could see within the maelstrom of Cirrus’ anger, sorrow, and bloodlust those that he killed. He was dragging them along. They clung to him, whispering in his ear.

He even saw Alfia clinging to him now.

A single thought raced through Erebus’s mind.

‘I have made a mistake greater than Prometheus.’

He looked slightly up into Cirrus’ swirling eyes, which were now standing before him. His anger focused on him.

"…"

He didn't have to say anything. His eyes told him everything he needed to know. He was serious; he was going to kill him as that anger turned into a cold rage.

"W-!?"

Before he could even say a word, Cirrus grabbed his throat tightly to not let him talk.

"Cirrus don’t do it!!!" Astraea shouted. "If you kill him, you will be breaking-"

"I. Don’t. Care." Each of his words was packed full of his anger. "Hecton kill the dragon."

His shadow expanded exponentially. Several bright red and black arms shot out and pulled themselves out. It was the Hecatoncheir.

Seeing it in the divine mirror was one thing, but seeing it up close was megalophobia-inducing as he extended its arms and grabbed the Nightmare.

Its arms then began to punch down to create a hole big enough and it dropped down, taking with it the Nightmare.

"Nox are you ready?" Cirrus said, looking up as Circe appeared behind him, kneeling in her human form.

"Cirrus don’t--!?" Astraea tried to go and stop him, but a barrier was in place.

"He has said do not interfere," Circe said to her.

"Cirrus!!! I’m going to seal away your Falna!!"

As Astraea placed a seal on Cirrus to receive her Falna no longer, it was quickly broken.

"!?"

"Do you think you can stop me?" His eyes gaze back at her and at everyone as a whiteness begins to cover the floor.

"No-NOOO!!!! CIRRUS!!!!!" Astraea shouted from the depths of her soul. "DON’T DO THIS!!!!!"

Cirrus wings opened and he bent his knees with Erebus in hand.

"Goodbye."

Boom!!

He soars through the air.

Many could see the orb of destruction beginning to get close. Cirrus leaves the 18th floor for the 17th floor.

As the orbs get close enough, Cirrus throws Erebus into it.

"It seems I have brought the true 'Absolute Evil' into the world."

As the orb touched and absorbed him, the dungeon and the whole of Orario shook.

 

Around Babel, Ottar was resting with Freya nearby.

"!?!?" Freya quickly turned her attention towards Babel.

"What is wrong, Lady Freya." asked Ottar.

"We need to-"

B O O O O O O O O M!!!!!!!!!!

A thick beam of darkness shot up from the dungeon, destroying Babel. Many watch in horror as the tower falls to the ground below.

 

Heaven.

"…I didn’t think I would meet you like this." So said the topaz-eyed goddess.

She turns her head as tears began to drip from her beautiful face to see a whirling mass of darkness in her domain.

"Oh Cirrus... You took a wrong turn from Elysium. This was not how your story was supposed to end."

4