Twisted Ruler
135 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Micha Esperonica sighed heavily as he leaned back in his chair, allowing his arms to slack and his fingers a well deserved rest. On his lap was the Mac-F13-Chromebook he had purchased. It displayed a spreadsheet of hundreds, almost a thousand, names. Beside each name were things such as age, address, and profession among other things that would have left most fearful.

"Finally!" Micha yelled in relief. For the time being, he copied all the information he needed to gather more materials. As the thought entered his mind, glowing orbs illuminated their gray shells, making them stand out against the black buildings and yellow sky. Those beautiful lights all alone, flat, lacking anything of substance, and of brightness.

He groaned, closing the laptop and rising from the chair. Micha groaned as he had to check his schedule. This was because he would have to put his collecting on hold since his alter ego was in the hot seat.

"I wonder what the media is saying?" Micha mumbled, fixing his white hair while walking out of the lab and into another room.

"probably some weird headlines." a disembodied female voice echoed in Micha's mind causing him to grin, showing his radiant golden teeth.

"done recovering from that butt-whooping?" Micha taunted, opening the door to a rather large office like room decorated in lavish red and gold. Across the walls were large binders filled with papers and jars filled with small marbles.

"yes and I didn't lose that badly." the disembodied voice huffs.

"Well considering I had to transfer our core to another backup body." Micha began, taking a seat in the large swivel chair "I think you lost badly, very, very VERY badly."

"..." the disembodied voice kept quiet while Micha continued to laugh at her.

"Anywho, what do you think?" Micha asked, recalling the rather heated argument with the boy toy not to long ago "did I do the right thing,Miss.Fortune?"

"nah not really." Fortune said to Micha, "I got bored of the kid complaining about bullying so giving him a blessing was the easiest way to make him quiet."

"Yeah, but there was a lot of bleeding." The young man sighed, remembering how the eight year old boy was practically vomiting blood and crying blood. "well hes related to the boy toy so i really shouldn't care."

"Micha,regardless of your opinions of his parents actions he doesn't deserve that treatment." Fortune sighed while Micha shrugged uncaringly.

"he wasn't my responsibility." the boy grumbled his eyes glowing red "and he's an idiot with those ideals."

"he's a child, learn some compassion." the disembodied voice said, irritation clear in her voice.

"I will when i get the truth out of mom." Micha laughed, summoning a red and black serrated knife "until then, however, I will do what I have to, and destroy this wretch of a family." he then threw the knife at a picture hanging on the wall not far from the door.

In the picture, there is a mother, a father, twin boys of nine years old, and triplet girls of seven years old. Smoothly slicing through the air, the knife embedded itself deep within the mother, creating several cracks which created the illusion that she was frowning and crying.

"Level one: Regret."

Authors note: Hello everyone I just want to say that i accept all feedback so please don't be afraid to share your opinions on my work since it helps me improve.

0