Chapter 2: Changed
2.7k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chad's evening was filled with more frustration than worry. He'd had that little goody two shoes right where he wanted her. Five more seconds and all his hard work would have paid off. He'd spent almost two weeks seducing the stupid girl, and he needed it to work. There weren't many virgin's left at school, and most of the ones left weren't pretty enough to be worth his time. He had to make each one of the remaining cunts count.

Between his good looks and his dad's money, there weren't many girls he couldn't fuck if he wanted to. He just had to spend a couple days making them feel like he was different, that he cared, he thought as he walked through the sparse wood of spruce and pine, using his nose to follow the smell of burning. If he wasn't going to get any pussy tonight, he was at least going to find out why. Besides, leaving that slut Lisa all alone in the car for thirty minutes would at least bring her down a peg or two. Maybe she'd give him a hummer on the way home as an apology, he thought. Blowjobs as a whole were overrated, but the added thrill of getting one while driving made them almost as good as actual sex.

Those sexy thoughts of Lisa bobbing up and down on his dick were erased when Chad came over a rise to see a smoking crater surrounded by felled trees. In the center of the crater was an object obscured by smoke and steam, and though there was evidence of a fire earlier, all that was left of it now was charred wood around the impact site. Chad walked cautiously closer, trying to get a better look in the darkness. It looked like a big rock. A meteor or meteorite; he always forgot which were which. It was cool, but not exactly cool enough to justify his dick being dry. Still, he might as well get a picture for bragging rights he thought, as he reached for his phone.

It wasn't in any of his pockets though. "Fuck!" Chad swore as he realized he had left it in his car. What was the point of walking out this far if he couldn't prove it to his friends? He paused trying to decide if it was worth going to get it and then come back or if he should just call the night a bust and then go home when suddenly, the rock split open down the middle, cracking and falling into two pieces like an egg. It was the weirdest damn sight and he cursed himself for not having his cellphone to post it to youtube.

Moments later though he heard the sound of something skittering in the shadows, and he wished he had a flashlight instead. Did something come out of that rock? What the fuck would come out of a rock that fell from the sky? Slowly Chad started to back up from the crater, eyes darting this way and that. Was that just a shadow or...? Chad almost fell backwards as he saw a bit of unexpected motion out of the corner of his eye. Whatever it was didn't look quite human.

"Hello?" He called out, "Is anyone there? I come in peace alight? Just come out and I'll help you with whatever you need. Hello?"

There was no motion when he was talking, but as soon as he stopped, he could hear feet crunching through the dead leaves and underbrush. Fuck this, Chad thought finally, I'm out of here. He turned and started bolting toward where he thought his car was, easily outdistancing whatever was making the sound. Let's see this X-files bullshit keep up with a member of the varsity team, he thought, running as fast as he dared in the starlit forest.

That was his last thought before he was tackled from behind a few seconds later. He didn't hear it coming. One moment he was jogging away, and the next he was tumbling down a slope, wrestling with a form in the darkness. "What the..." was all Chad had time to utter before the fall knocked the wind out of him. At the bottom of the small hill they rolled to a stop in a small clearing, giving him the chance to finally see what it was he was struggling against. He wished he hadn't. It was a parody of a human. It had the right amount of limbs, and eyes, but it was like it had been drawn by someone that had only read about people in books and never actually seen one.

"Get the fuck off me,' Chad shouted, using every ounce of his considerable strength to try to break free. The thing on top of him didn't break a sweat though, and as Chad watched the features of its face started to blur and change while it studied him, becoming more and more human by the moment. Suddenly without any warning it bent down and started to kiss him, forcing it's tongue deep inside it's mouth. It wasn't like french kissing a girl though. The tongue was long and probing, like it was made to catch flies or ants. It was even more disgusting than the time he'd tried sushi. Thankfully after a few seconds it was over and it pulled back.

But when it pulled back enough that he could see it again, the deformed monstrosity had been replaced with a milfy bikini model. In fact, as he watched, the bone structure and musculature continued to change, morphing beneath her now tanned skin to make her tit's bigger, her waist tighter, and her hips wider. This should have horrified him - indeed, at the back of his mind there was a part of him that was screaming, but when she let go of his hands, he didn't try to escape... it was all he could do to keep from groping some alien tities.

"You like," She asked in broken, heavily accented English, "You touch me please?"

Chad was hardly one to refuse such a kind offer and immediately started to fondle her D cup tits. They were sexy as fuck, he thought pressing them together, but she'd look a lot better if they were even bigger. Chad had scarcely finished thinking about it, when suddenly her body started to change again, conforming to his every fantasy. Her hair got a little longer, a little lighter, and her lips a little poutier. The real change though was what happened within her tits. In a series of small explosions and ripples of titflesh deep inside her already exquisite mammaries, they expanded, growing in his very hands until they were spilling out of his grip - G cup tits at least. The kind you might see on internet porn, but never in real life - and here they were in his hands. Fuck Lisa, he thought, after tonight a skinny little cock tease would never be enough for him.

"You want taste?" the anonymous slut asked, smiling coyly. "Please kiss. Please." As erotic as all of this was, it would have been enough to scare the pants off of any sane person, but all it was doing was making Chad hard. Sure it was impossible and crazy, but he wasn't about to look a gift slut in the mouth; he sat up and latched his mouth to the offered nipple, attacking it with his tongue and teeth for all he was worth. The alien fucktoy on his lap started moaning almost immediately, but Chad barely noticed, because as soon as he started to suck, his mouth filled with warm sweet fluid. 'Milk,' he thought? 'Is this bitch pregnant or something?' He didn't stop though. The more he drank - the more he wanted to drink. For her part she just held him close moaning as he had his fill.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, "You drink. You change. You obey."

"Change?" he asked, breaking away painfully from her sweet bosom. "Change how?", he asked, already feeling different.

"You see," she said, getting off of him, and helping him to his feet before tugging at his shirt and pants. Chad got the hint and stripped until he was as naked as she was. He should feel cold right now he thought idly, but instead he felt euphoric and more than a little high. But more than anywhere else the warmth was concentrated in his dick. It was rock hard despite the cold, and at almost 8 inches, it was longer than he'd ever seen it, but it didn't seem to be done quite yet because even as he watched it got darker and slicker.. Increasing another quarter inch with every pulse that traveled through him. The mystery woman grabbed his dick then and started to jerk it slowly, causing precum to ooze out with each feathery stoke.

"Mmmmm," leaning down to lick it clean. "I take your sperm now,'' she said matter of factly before engulfing the head with her open mouth while her tongue snaked out to do it's own part. Chad watched as her serpent tongue came out of her mouth, all ten or twelve inches of it and wrapped around the shaft like a snake coiling around its prey.

"That's right you little cocksucker," Chad said, getting into it, "You drain my balls like the alien whore you are." He'd never felt anything like this, not even when two girls on the cheerleading squad had sucked his cock at the same time after they won the game at homecoming. It was an inhuman level of bliss, and that pleasure kept away all the terrible thoughts about what a monster like this would do to him when she was done.

And if all she wanted to do was suck him dry, she'd be done soon, he thought through the lusty haze he was lost in. There was no way he was going to last another minute. In the end he didn't even last a whole minute from the time she'd started inhaling his cock before he came down her sexy throat. He shot jet and jet of his hot thick cum into her mouth.. Maybe two or three times more than he usually did as he leaned against her shoulders for support while she drained him dry. Once she pulled her mouth off his still hard dick, he let himself slowly sink down to his ass before laying back on the dead leaves and soft humas of the forest.

"God you're good at that baby," Chad said, breathing hard, "If your mouth is that talented, I can only guess how good your pussy is."

"You want pussy?" She asked, spreading her legs slightly so he could see her wet hairless slit glistening purple in the moonlight. "You want fuck me?"

"I sure do baby." Chad said, looking at her lustfully while his chest heaved. Her pussy was the wrong color, but he tried to convince himself that it was just a trick of the light. "You just let me rest for a minute and I'll fill you with my cum again."

"Sorry, no sperm left," she said as she sunk down to straddle his hips, sliding her leaking alien cunt against his still alien hardon. "You want eggs? My eggs? You want breed?"

"Yeessss... " Chad hissed, a slave to the slick friction on his new dick as she slid back and forth letting her pussy glide across his now massive cock. If she wasn't careful she'd make him cum from this alone in twenty or thirty more seconds.

"Tell me you want inside." She said, her language less broken and more fluent with every minute she was with him.

"Why tell you how bad I want to be inside you," Chad retorted, picking her up and pivoting them until he was on top and she was beneath him, "when I can show you." In the same motion he forced his dick halfway inside her, and they both hissed in pleasure together. He couldn't say if it was what she had done to his dick, or if it was something special about her alien pussy, but it was exquisite; he had always thought there was something special about virgin pussy, but this popping cherries seem like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. He was in love and he didn't even know her name. The only thing he did now was that he never wanted this to end.

So he pulled his dick out and then thrust it back in hard, each time making some progress, but not quite bottoming out in her the way he craved. He wanted... no, he needed to sink the last two or three inches of his monster cock into her so he could reach that hot white center of molten pleasure that he knew was waiting for him. While he strived for it though, he watched her impossible tits jiggle and sway under the barrage of his hips. The effect was hypnotic, and he could watch them all day. At least that's what he though until he finally forced the last half inch of his dick inside the thing... the woman beneath him; then he felt a profound feeling of pleasure and completion wash over him.

When he tried to pull out to thrust in again, he was vaguely concerned to discover that he couldn't. His dick had caught on something and was locked inside this alien cunt. It didn't bother him too much though. Some weird outerspace muscles were continuing to stroke his dick, so it a way it was like the best of both worlds: all of the pleasure, none of the work. After a moment of confusion, he just let himself enjoy it, looking into her stranger almost human face.

"Mmmm," she moaned beneath him. "You take my eggs now," she sighed.

"That's right baby," he said, "I'm going to fill you..."

"You take my eggs," she interrupted "and you give them to all the women you crave. No one will tell you no." Chad wanted to ask her what she meant by that, but then he felt a strange, almost painful pressure at the tip of his dick; something was forcing it's way inside of him.

"What the fuck?" he cried out, trying to pull back, and away from this, but he was trapped. "What are you doing to me bitch?" he asked, a note of anger piercing the haze of lust he'd had so far.

"Shhhhh," was her only response, as he pulled her head down against her giant pillowy tits. "Just take it baby. You like it soon. I promise."

But there was nothing to like about this. It felt like the time Tracy had tried to put a finger up his butt while they were fucking last year: kinda painful, but mostly just gross. But this time he couldn't just jerk her hand away. In fact, come to think of it, he couldn't do anything. If this alien slut said something, he felt the need to obey, and there didn't seem to be anything he could do to stop it. So he just felt the pressure increase more and more until something at least the size of a marble popped inside of him. It was in that moment, when the bright flare of pain mixed with the pleasure in his body that he understood what this bitches undulating pussy was for. Each feathery stroke forced whatever she was putting inside of him further in, back towards his body. Once the first thing was an inch or two inside of his cock, he felt another one pressing against the tip of his cock.

"What... what are you doing to... to me?" he asked, gritting his teeth against the intensity of the sensations.

"Just what I said, baby." She cooed, reaching up to stroke his hair, "I took your sperm to better understand human genome, and now I give you my eggs to share with all the women you wish. You run out, no worry, I give you more."

"What?" Chad asked, uncomprehendingly. The first egg was near the root of his cock, the second was towards the center, and the third was just getting ready to force it's way into the tip. "How many are... fuck..." he hissed with pleasure at the latest violation. Did it make him gay that he was enjoying this on some level, he wondered. "How many eggs are you giving...me?" he finished his question, almost afraid of the answer.

"Twenty... thirty..." she said, lost in the pleasure of filling up her first servant on this planet. "As many as will fit. Enough to make you very full. Very happy."

The idea that this would happen to him two dozen more times filled him with impotent rage. He was Supposed to be the one knocking up sluts... not getting pegged by some intergalactic dyke. But he couldn't bring himself to do say any of that. Instead he just held on to her tits for dear life as the surges of pleasure and pain from these eggs came faster and faster. He could feel his ball sack starting to fill with them, and a new sensation was beginning to war with the overwhelming pleasure and pain he was struggling against: a need to breed. He needed to find a home for each and every one of his queen's eggs in the fertile womb of any slut he could hold down.

Chad's last rational thought before he was swept away in the storm of the sensations overwhelming him like a tornado was that tomorrow school was going to be a lot of fun.

 
 
39