Prologue part #2: Count your steps
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue part #2: Count your steps

"My mother always told me: "If you can't sleep count sheep and if you can't relax prime count numbers".

"So I guess that if she were here she would say: "if you are stuck in a world filled with the color of war I guess you should count your steps."

"To know how big this world is, how enormous this bloody world truly is I started to count my steps".

"One, two, three, four".

"With each step, I added one to my count".

"One-hundred and one, One-hundred and two, One-hundred and three, One-hundred and four".

With each step, I realized how huge this world is".

"Three million, seven hundred eighty-four thousand and five hundred thirty-two, three million, seven hundred eighty-four thousand and five hundred thirty-three".

"I counted and counted and counted, even more, surrounded by red mountains, crossing an ocean of red".

"There is no red land nor red waves, the ocean was shallow yet it felt endless, the world felt endless".

"If the point that I started to count is the center of this world and every step is 0.000762 km, then I already walked 2883.81 km".

"2883.81 km, if this world is in the shape of a circle, its territory would be 26,126,615.84 km^2".

"It's too huge! How can I find a way out!".

"A way out, if there is any…"

"2883.81 km and I have met no one".

"2883.81 km and this world is still going on".

"In the beginning, I ran but I no longer have the strength to do so".

"In the beginning, I shouted every step I took, but I no longer have the voice to do so".

"There is no end to this world and there is no one to hear my words".

"An endless of red and the lack of new sights

"It feels like no matter how long I will cross that endless sea and no matter how time will pass, nothing will change.

"To compare the present and the past is a meaningless task, to my eyes they are the same".

"The same red mountains, the same red sky, the same red ocean, and the same red sun".

"The same Red".

"Did I walk? Did time pass?".

"If I open my eyes, will I be able to close them again?"

"If I scream, will it be heard by someone, anyone?".

"If I cry, will someone come to help me?".

"Is there a point to do anything if there is no one to verify it?".

"Can you say that something happened if only you can authenticate it?".

"Can I say that I exist if there is no one to exist with me?".

"I don't know what is right or wrong".

"I don't know how I can calculate all those results".

"Who am I?".

"Am I a male? Female? A human? A living being?".

"Where am I? What is this world? Why am I here?".

"Can someone hear me? Can someone see me?".

"Is there a way to know if this world is real? If I am real!!".

"WHY I CAN SEE ONLY THE COLOR RED!!!!!!".

"When I open my eyes all I see is nothing. When I close my eyes all I see is the color red".

"If you can't sleep, count sheep".

"If you can't relax, count prime numbers".

"And within this endless world of red, all I can do is count my steps…."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of {Prologue part #2: Count your steps}

TO BE CONTINUED.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0