Journal Entry: Day 5
206 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Journal Entry: Day 5 

Today I conducted one long postponed test; Do summoned creatures decrease my HP when they are destroyed in battle and send to the Graveyard? And the answer is – no. The game, or at least the rules in the anime and Manga appear to connect Duel Monsters to Shadow Games and the Life Force of the Summoner is used to call the creatures to fight. In this world I am counted as just another Summoner and use Magic power to Summon the creatures. The Life Gain effect of some cards however leads me to believe that cards specifically mentioning HP cost would indeed require me to sacrifice HP for their effects and Summoning. Today I also found out why my cards lose DEF when summoned. The natural or magical energies of the world have been tempered to support Spellcastrs and Warriors. This energy attacks creatures with different energies summoned into this world, which leads to my creatures losing DEF while guarding against it. My occupation Dimension Traveller seems to have converted my energies to this World’s so I a not suffering the same effects. I wander if my world has such energies, what type would they be? Spellcaster energies are out for sure, unless there is some super secret hidden society of magicians and witches. I would bet Machine is one of the types as in the last century a lot of industry has developed and there is scarcely a place without some kind of machine in my world. I would think that would help convert the energy from whatever it had been to Machine energy. Something unpleasant also happened today, I had to eat bugs. I finished my rations 2 days ago and yesterday was able to forage for some food when I summoned Forest and all its animals and critters came with it. Even if bland the meal was filling, but that was an entire day ago. When my stomach demanded to be fed I had nothing but bugs, nuts, berries and herb levels to eat and I was certainly not going to exclude the only protein I have from a meal. Tomorrow I am going full speed toward the 10th floor and if there are more after that I will be forced to use drastic measures to leave the dungeon, because I will not starve to death here or suffer an empty stomach. 

9