Journal Entry: Day 6
227 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Journal Entry: Day 6 

I am out! Finally left the fucking dungeon. As I suspected, the 10th floor was the last one. If there were more I was prepared to write a Last Will that would teleports me out when I died. I am glad I didn’t have to see if it would have worked or not. When I got out I found out the shop counts this as a big achievement and unlocked the OCG Starter Box and 2 packs and 2 of the TCG ones. I suspect if I was actually someone who lived or was born in Japan, they would have been unlocked from the start, but sadly I am not a Japanese Isekai protagonist. That is also the reason I had to eat bugs yesterday. The OCG has a card that summons actual food, a curry, so I had my first proper meal in this world and the taste was amazing after days with no proper meals. Of course, since the food was curry, after the first bite my mouth was on metaphorical fire. No way I am using the word literally, because I know how wrong that is and can’t stand people who don’t and use it. When I exited the dungeon I found myself in a clearing in the trees of, what I think is a forest. The dungeon entrance looks like one of those walls with the dragon words in Skyrim, but more circular and instead of draconic words, there are goblins drawn. On the stone floor was drawn the teleportation circle for entering the dungeon. As soon as I stepped off the stone floor I was walking on forest dirt. Since it is night time and I don’t know what could be out there I activated Emissaries of Reconciliation and prepared a fire for the night. At midnight I activated them again and then I am going to sleep. Tomorrow I have to find a path and follow it to someplace populated. I wonder if I will meet the cliché ‘save a merchant/damsel and have him/her drive me to a town and then help me register in a guild’ trope? 

9