Journal Entry: Day 9
112 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Journal Entry: Day 9 

Today turned out to be a good day full of learning stuff in the library. I learned a lot about the occupation of Summoning and I have to say, it has a lot of potential and variety. I also learned just how special my Summoning methods are. Normal Summoners can only perform new Summoning rituals 2 times a year or sign with the Summoning of another practitioner and share it’s time. I can summon as long as I have the cards and levels. Come to think of it I never read of any limit to how many creatures can be summoned at once. I can only do 5 creatures and 5 Spell/Traps with every play mat. I also learned about the deities in this world and am inclined to believe they are real ones. If on of my Summons is a Minor Goddess, there is no reason there not to be major ones and watching over the world they created, according to their religious texts. These books took me most of the morning to read and then I went for a lovely lunch in the inn I am staying in. The food here is different from home, mostly in the textures and a little in the taste. There can exist only so many edible organic compounds in any world, so there are bound to be similar flavors even if the form and consistency of the food is different. The bad thing is, sometimes these different organic compounds are found in the same food, when on Earth they are part of 2 different ones. I still haven’t explored the foods market in the town, but sooner or later I will and start experimenting with cooking with local products. During the afternoon I read books about the dungeons in this world and from the information I obtained I have come to the conclusion that my path to this world was guided. The card I used to travel would have lead me to another world that isn’t Earth, but if it would have been this one or someplace else I don’t know. There is even the possibility of me arriving in an old, often visited, 100 floor dungeon or a brand spanking new one with a single floor and I believe there is a designated spot for the arrival of Banished or Lost people, because there is no way every person that got here, does so through a dungeon. The mortality rate would be way too high. For whatever reason I was guided to an undiscovered 10 floor dungeon and made to traverse it like some kind of test. I don’t plan to entangle myself with the dealings of this world for longer than needed to find a way home, but the possibility I would be manipulated to solve some problem is not out the window. I was also planning to read all the books on monsters, animals, plants and items in this world, but there are just too many to learn quickly. I will have to learn them region by region and only as needed. I did skim a couple of the books and I have to say, slimes are interesting creatures. I will have to control a few variants and then use Feather Blade on them to get them as Summoning cards. And the last book I read was on the system and taught me how it works and a few additional commands. I wonder, will I have access to the system when I travel to other worlds, or do they have to Ave their own system that I have to connect to? I am starting to grow weary just thinking of what the future holds for me. 

8