Journal Entry: Day 11
895 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Journal Entry: Day 11 

I had a dream or maybe a nightmare about what the people that know me might be thinking about my sudden disappearance. The same dream caused me to wake up way earlier than I normally do and realize I might need a lot less sleep from now on. Not wanting to waste the extra time from waking up early I went to the market and bought some foods that are most known to cause allergies in my world for testing, then went to the address of my adventuring advisor or is it adviser? When she opened the door I was surprised to find her the size of a child. I may need to more thoroughly check what races live in this world, because I am 99.98% certain she is not one of the 3 races I read about in the books from the library. And realizing there may be more than the 3 races I started to wonder who else I have men could be different from human. My mind immediately goes to the instructor on the training yard in the guild. He was tall and muscular, not outside the range for humans, but something was nagging at me he was something else. Maybe my intuition is actin up? My advisor gave me advice on how to proceed with my occupations, recommended me a trainer for the Rogue occupation and explained to me about some popular equipment used by adventurers. I can hardly believe I am going to become an actual Rogue. Most people dream about Magic, harems and sword fantasy, but I have always been more interested in the scoundrels of fantasy. The pirate captain with his own code, the smuggler rebel, the phantom Thief. For me there is more romance in the rebellious characters that are not evil, but disregard the rules and law and live their life how they want. They are truly free. That doesn’t mean I will disregard Magic and Weapons, I already have a plan to make myself self sufficient with all kinds of skills. When I visited the occupation trainer he was straight to the point, lessons are 10 silver, if I am ever late without announcing it the previous day I am kicked out and then he tested all my skills and physical abilities and send me to train my muscles. Later I learned some adventurers rely only on stats from leveling and skills to become stronger. At first I thought it is because they are lazy or unmotivated, but maybe it is because of something else I was told. Training past a certain point is expensive. Some adventurers don’t have the time to spend their time to train in the Guild where Skill and Magic blockers are available for free, so they would have to train either on the move or at home. They would either have to buy their own blockers or expensive training equipment like super heavy weights that can overcome the Stat, Skill and Magic bonuses or train under heavy gravity to do it. So, I came to the conclusion that only capable adventurers who could afford both the time and money train their physique. While training in the Guild yard my lack of knowledge about this world made me ask a question that I shouldn’t have, that could have exposed my identity as someone from another world. I will definitely have to spend more time in the library in order to fill some holes I my knowledge. After training I took a long, replacing bath to relieve my fatigue from both training and the stress that is continuing to accumulate. When I went to my room I tested some of the foods I bought today and managed to discover one that I was allergic to. Thanks to Dian Keto that allergy was cured, so now I am able to eat it without any problems. This also healed any muscle tears from training, which increased my muscle mass and then was compressed to their previous size. It looks like if I want to bulk my muscles to any extend I would have to let them recover naturally for them to grow and not just compress. I also finished learning the next alphabet on my list, so that leaves only 2 more, before I get to the dictionary in order to start learning worlds.

7