Only One Can Win 1 – Do you like Diving?
21 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Welcome to the C.G.O Island, here twenty-six people mostly kids are about to land, however what they don’t know is that they will be forced to compete in a game, a game that only one can win the winner will receive seventy million dollars, however only one can win each episode the contestants will compete in challenges, Some Physical, Some Mental, and Some I don’t even know how to describe, I am your Host Zachary Thomas” Zachary Explains “here is out first Boat approaching us”

 

A boat comes by, and it drops off a boy.

 

“My name is Coral” Coral introduces himself, Coral is a tall, black kid with a blue jacket and black jeans. “Welcome Coral” Zachary says, “Thanks” Coral is about to high five Zach, but accidentally slips and falls into the ocean, a shark eats him.

 

“Ouch” Zachary says, he pushes a button reviving him, “Woah Thanks dude, I wouldn’t want to be dead” Coral says, “Yeah that’s why I revived you” Zachary remarks “Look our new contestant”

 

A guy with a red track suit, a beanie, brown hair, and white skin is flexing on top of a ship, then he jumps off the ship, only for him to hit his head on the dock. “Dang” Zachary says “This is gonna be quality television” Zachary attempts to revive the boy, only for an error to pop up.

 

“Huh the kid is still alive” Zachary says, confused “Let’s wait a bit, Until then here is our next ship.”

 

A U.F.O Appears and drops off one of the characters, the guy has green skin, antennas, and is 8 feett tall “Hi I am Alen” the guy says, “Sup weird alien dude” Zachary says “Fistbump?”, “Oh No we don’t do Fistbumps where we are from” Alen states “We do tongue kisses”

 

“Uh What?” Zach says, in confusion, Zach is then forcefully kissed. “Ew tastes like Sweaty Armpits”, “it's my lip gloss” Alen continues. “I hope he gets eliminated first,” Zach says, to the camera.

 

“Next Up we have our token gay character we only have him so Twitter users don’t try to take down our show” Zachary explains, The guy walks off a ship he has a Pink Bra, Black hair, and Tight jeans.

 

“What’s up Shawn?” Zachary asks, “Nothing Much pretty boy give me a kiss” Shawn demands as he forcefully kisses Zach. “GOD WHY!” Zachary shouts, vomiting.

 

“Dude, what is that wicked ship approaching?” Coral asks, “It’s in all black so can’t be ours” Zachary says, A weird goth girl steps off dressed in all black, white paint on her face, and red paint around her eyes. 

 

“Oh you must be Astra, High Five” Zachary says, Astra walks right past him, “Hm not one to talk huh that is what I expected from a Emo Freak” Zachary mumbles, “I’m not emo, I am goth” Astra says, going to sit down.

 

“Next up” Zachary says “Ok seriously why is this guy in a rowboat”, A short boy steps off the Rowboat, and is in complete rags, he has yellow teeth, and doesn’t even have pants.

 

“Hey I’m Judas” Judas introduces himself, “Ugh, I knew you were poor, but not this poor, go get some pants freak” Zachary demands him, “Pants oh my god, this is a dream come true” Judas says.

 

“Yeah yeah whatever” Zachary pushes him off somewhere “Next Ship”, A loudspeaker is heard, “ugh what the hell is this song” Zachary says.

 

The song just repeats the exact same words, as a young boy with a hat steps off, “Kid You are like ten where is your brother?” Zachary asks, “Oh my brother didn’t want to come, so I was his substitute” the kids says “My name is Billy”

 

“Ugh” Zachary says “Next ship is coming by, please do not disappoint me”, Another Loudspeaker is heard.

“When I saw that gangster, he was looking like danger, but I shot him up, and fed him to the sharks where they ate em right up” The Loudspeaker is blasting a very bad rap, and Zachary cringes.

 

“Sup’ My dawg was poppin foo” The kid has a backwards cap, sagging pants, and a grill, “Jamal straight from the ghetto eh?” Zachary says, “Shut your (Censored) up” Jamal then leaves.

 

“Wow, ok next ship” Zachary continues on. A tall man walks off the ship, he is ten feet tall, and has on knight armor, “So who are you” Zachary asks, The guy gets closer only for his leg to fall through the dock.

 

“Hey can someone help me up?” The Giant asks “My name is Bartholomew”, Zachary and help from others are able to pull him up. “Thanks” Bartholomew thanks them “I owe you my life.”

 

“Yeah whatever, Next” Zachary says, A guy floating in mid air appears as he is pretending to drive a ship, The guy steps off he has a Black and White striped shirt, and a beret.

 

“Let me guess you are Mime?” Zachary asks, Mime shakes his head, “Ok go sit down” Zachary says.

 

Another ship approaches, and some guy stands on top of it with a guitar. The guy has piercings, a skull t-shirt, and red hair then the guy starts to play the guitar and shreds it. The guy jumps off “the names Tony” the guy introduces himself, “Wicked Guitar bro” Zachary says “Isn’t there someone else”

 

“Oh you mean my lame sister Beatrix” Tony states “yeah she is getting over here sadly”, “H-h-h-hey g-g-guys” Beatrix introduces herself, Beatrix has long brown hair, and has a soft deminior.

 

“Two for One anyway get lost” Zachary tells them, Another ship comes by and a girl lifting weights steps off, she has a blue jacket, blue jeans, and very old shoes. “So who are you?” Zachary asks, “My name is Dionne, mispronounce it once and I kick you in your nuts” Dionne intimidates the others, “So Gionna” Alen says, trying to get it right.

 

Dionne kicks Alen in his nuts, “Oh sorry my nuts are in my ear” Alen lowers his head, Dionne walks on his face, and leaves.

 

Another ship comes by, A girl with a blue jacket, brown skin, black pants, and glasses steps off. “Who Are you?” Zachary asks, “Oh why my name is Veronica” Veronica says.

 

Another girl rides on a shark, as she comes by, “Who are you?” Zachary asks, “I am Evelyn, your highness,” the girl has a bra made out of leaves and twigs and she also has a grass skirt, “Nice bra” Zachary says, sarcastically.

 

“Thank you my mother made it” Evelyn says, “if I was your mother I would not be proud about that, but ok” Zachary states “next ship has”, A black boy, with glasses steps off the ship.

 

“Oh my goodness you are the legendary man Zachary” The boy shouts, “yes, yes I am” Zachary says, “I am Jordan” The boy says “I can’t believe it”, “yeah whatever shut up” Zachary demands.

 

“Next” Zachary shouts, A boy steps off of his ship, the boy has Light Blue hair, triangular eyes, and a brown shirt “Hi my name is Larry”, “hello My name is Zachary” Zachary introduces himself.

 

“Sike my name is Larchas got you good huh?” Larchas asks, “No you didn't” Zachary says “Go”

 

Another ship comes by and someone steps off of it, with a hay bale. “You know I hate to ask, but why do you have a hay Bale?” Zachary asks, “Oh good question Ma said that if I come across any horses I need to feed em” The girl, the girl had overalls, and a shirt answers.

 

“That only raises more questions but what did I expect” Zachary says “What is your name”, “I am Corn” the girl says, leaving.

 

“Next guy” Zachary shouts, A guy walks off the ship “my name is Tim” the guy says, holding out his hand.

 

Zachary tries to shake his hand, only for Tim to push him into the water. “Haha Moron” Tim shouts, Zachary pulls himself up, and snarls. Tim has fake demon horns, blue jacket, brown hair and black pants.

 

Another ship comes by. A guy with Glasses, a pokemon t-shirt, and blue shorts shows up. “Hello, is this the island?” the guy asks, “yes it is” Zachary answers, “Cool, my name is Ricky,” the guy says.

 

Another ship drives by and a guy steps off. He has an american flag tied to his back, sunglasses, and no shirt steps off. “I am Eagle, named after the greatest bird in existence” The guy shouts, “Ok that's nice, put down the shotgun please” Zachary demands.

 

“No, it’s my american right” Eagle shouts, Zachary kicks the shotgun out of his hand, “Suck it” Zachary shouts. 

 

All of a sudden a swarm of birds followed by singing is heard, A girl is being carried by birds. She has a blue dress, brown hair, and white skin as she is dropped off the birds.

 

“My name is Eleanor” The girl introduces herself, “I am Zachary Thomas” Zachary introduces himself, he pushes her aside.

 

Another ship is driving by, and a cloud of smoke is on it.

 

“What?” Zachary says in confusion, then a guy appears right in front of him “I am George, master martial artist and Ninja” The guy in a fully black suit says, and black shoes.

“The last ship is HEADING RIGHT TOWARDS US” Zachary shouts, everyone jumps out of the way, the ship crashes into the Dock.

 

“Hi I’m Riley” A girl in a purple jacket, brown hair, brown skin, green pants, and a sports bra jumps out the Ship. “So what happened?” Zachary asks, “Oh I kidnapped the original ship driver because I wanted to take over, but I decided to drive straight into the dock” Riley shouts.

 

“You know you probably killed someone right?” Zachary says, “Pfft I don’t know” Riley says, dismissive. “Welp guess that's everyone” Zachary says “that took way too long, but that is ok, let me tell you guys whats up.”

 

Everyone follows Zachary “This is the confessional, you guys can talk about your feelings here, but remember I can see them so hah, over there are your Cabins we made sure to get pillows, and blankets because well duh, also somewhere on this island is a token named “Plot Armor” if you get it you will be safe from being voted off, however there are only two” Zachary says “Now everyone meet me at the docks in thirty minutes until then form four teams of six I’m gonna be relaxing”

 

Zachary leaves, and everyone looks at each other.

 

“Tony wants to be my teammate?” Beatrix asks, “No way, so you can cause us to lose pfft tough luck” Tony kicks her away and leaves to go to Veronica.

 

“Hey Pretty wanna join my team?” Tony asks, “I have a name” Veronica replies, “You do, however I don’t care” Tony responds “So you joining my team or not?”, “take a wild guess” Veronica tells him.

 

Tony grabs Veronica’s arm, “hey let go of her creep” Dionne demands, “Oh please what are you gonna do Butch” Tony responds, Dionne raises her leg to kick him, but Veronica stops her.

 

“It’s fine” Veronica says “I will make him regret choosing me as first choice, Infact Dionne you join the team”, “Sure thing” Dionne answers.

 

[Bartholomew]

 

Bartholomew accidentally bumps into Coral, and Coral nearly falls, Bartholomew catches him. “Woah thanks dude trust me knowing my luck I would have died” Coral says “if I may ask why do you wear that suit of armor?” Coral asks.

 

“Oh it is because I really don’t like pain I stay in this Armor suit to avoid stuff like pain” Bartholomew answers, “Someone as tall as you shouldn’t be that scared of pain” Coral tells Bartholomew, “yeah I just really hate Death” Bartholomew says.

 

“Wait hold up” Coral says as he stops to think “What if we were to make a team preventing death”, “That would be a great idea” Bartholomew says.

 

[Confessional]

 

“Mom, if you are watching this, I think I made a great new friend,” Bartholomew says cheerfully.

 

[Beatrix]

“Oh are you guys pr-preventing d-death?” Beatrix stutters, “Yep” Coral answers, “P-p-p-p-please c-can I j-join” Beatrix asks, “Sure thing” Bartholomew accepts “after all we are preventing Death”, “Did someone say death” Riley shouts, instantly running to join Bartholomew.

 

[Shawn]

 

“Toodle boys” Shawn shouts, “What foo” Jamal shouts, “We need to form our team” Shawn informs him. “Tch I don’t know man” Jamal says “let’s get anyone really”, “hey guys can I join this cool team?” Billy asks.

 

“Aslong, as you are not a pain in the ass you can” Jamal answers, “He looks so hot” Shawn says, “he is ten fool, TEN” Jamal shouts. “Hey losers can I join, I want a team to carry” Tim explains.

 

Jordan notices Tim and smiles.

 

[Confessionals]

 

“See Tim, is a jerk contestant and jerk contestants always make it to the final three, so if I am on his team we may be safe” Jordan explains.

 

[Jordan]

 

“Hey, can I join this team?” Jordan asks, “a fellow brother huh? Sure thing” Jamal answers.

 

[Confessionals]

 

“Two brothers on the same team watch out white man Black Power is coming through” Jamal shouts.

 

[Tony]

 

“Hey pretty girl want to join my team?” Tony asks, “Sure, whatever” Astra responds. “So let me guess you are just flirting with every girl you see huh?” Veronica says, “Everyone but Beatrix and Dionne” Tony responds.

 

Dionne snaps a tree branch over her leg “That is your spine” Dionne shouts, “Could have gone my whole life without knowing that” Tony remarks.

 

[Eleanor]

 

“Evelyn lets be on the same team, since both of our names start with E” Eleanor tells Evelyn, “Sure thing” Evelyn answers “Shall we pick up Eagle as well?”, “oh my goodness that is a fantastic idea, so fantastic I could sing” Eleanor shouts.

 

“Eagle wants to join our team?” Eleanor asks, “be on a team with two teenage girls, what else could I ask for” Eagle agrees, “Dude you are like fifty” Judas says, appalled.

 

[Confessional]

 

“I don’t really care about the fact Eagle is hitting on two teenagers, the reason why is because I know Eleanor will add me onto her team and Eleanor seems to be the most gullible girl around” Judas explains.

 

[Eleanor]

 

“Join the team” Eleanor asks, “Sure thing” Judas answers, Judas gets a smug smile on his face.

 

[Ricky]

 

“Dude it is so awesome, that you are a real Ninja” Ricky shouts, “yeah they even hired me to be in a Ninja movie” George explains, “Hey you two guys wanna join a rad team?” Coral asks, “yes” Ricky answers, George agrees.

 

“Just one question: will you guys prevent death?” Bartholomew asks, “uh yeah nobody likes death” Ricky answers, “wait we are preventing death welp I am out now” Riley leaves.

 

[Corn]

 

“Oh hey Riley, where ya going?” Corn asks, “I'm leaving this team because they want to prevent death” Riley answers, “preventing death why isn’t that swell see y’all” Corn runs off.

 

“Hey, can I join?” Corn asks, “Sure thing” Beatrix answers.

[Riley]

 

“Hey Riley join my team” Tony demands, Riley grabs his arm “No join my team” Riley slams Tony down.

 

[Confessional]

 

“Ok Riley is probably crazy, let me rephrase that she is crazy however she is very athletic so I’m not gonna fail her now” Tony explains.

 

[other Confessional]

 

“Must say I was impressed,” Dionne says.

 

[Alen]

 

“I need a team to join, after all if I don’t join a team i will disappoint my homeland” Alen explains, “Wanna join our team foo we already got weirdos” Jamal asks.

 

“Why thank you earthling” Alen gives thanks.

 

[larchas]

 

“Hey Fatty” Larchas tells Eagle, “What did you call me?” Eagle asks, “Fat” Larchas replies. “What prompted you to say that?” Judas asks, “nothing it's just funny, also I’m joining your team” Larchas explains.

 

“Lets add Mime” Judas suggests, “Sure” Evelyn answers.

 

[Confessionals]

 

“From what I have seen, Mime is mute, and is also easily skilled, both things I can easily manipulate to my advantage, so it was a no-brainer” Judas explains.

 

[Mime]

 

“Mime join our team or please” Judas demands, Mime nods his head.

 

[Zachary]

 

Zachary appears “So I have noticed everyone has their teams let me do a  headcount 1,2,3,4” Zachary then stops counting “We are missing a contestant”, “You mean the guy who has drowned by now” Coral remarks.

 

“Oh yes thank you” Zachary suddenly remembers, and he revives the guy. “Why did you forget to revive me?” The boy shouts, “Calm down kid what is your name?” Zachary asks.

 

“I’m Gean the Jock” Gean answers, “Oh yeah, anyway join the Delinquents team because they have five and everyone else has six” Zachary demands.

 

[Confessional]

 

“A boy member?” Tony shouts in confusion “pfft whatever, I could easily get Gean out if we do lose, so I really don’t care one way or the other”

 

[Zachary]

 

“Now make team names” Zachary barks the order.

 

“Let’s be team victory” Billy suggests, “No way dude, have you ever seena  reality show whenever a team names themselves team Victory or Team Success they always lose we should be team failures” Jordan explains.

 

“Ok” Billy says.

 

“We’re Team Failures” Jordan shouts, a logo appears above their head. It’s a red circle with a participation trophy on it.

 

[Coral]

 

“Since, this team is all about preventing death let’s call ourselves, the ones who prevent death” Coral suggests, “How about the knights of life” Ricky suggests.

“It’s settled then” Bartholomew shouts “We are team Knights of Life.”, A logo appears over them. It is a knights helmet, with plants growing out of it.

 

[Tony]

 

“What should our team name be?” Tony asks, “Does it even matter like it's a team name?” Veronica states, “Well we are team number one” Dionne explains, “No, We are team number one and number two” Gean shouts.

 

A logo appears above them, it’s two squares, one blue and one red. The red one has the number one on it, and the blue one has the number two on it.

 

[Eleanor]

 

“Our name should be the singers” Eleanor suggests, “how about the idiots” Larchas suggests, “Doesn’t really matter we are not gonna have a bad name” Judas says, cockily.

 

A logo appears above their heads. It's a purple square with white words on it that read Not gonna have a bad name.

 

“Hah, the first rule of team selection is never say “We Are” when forming teams” Jordan laughs at them.

 

[Confessional]

 

“Look nobody say a word, ok I meant to do that for strategic purposes ok” Judas shouts “It was strategic” Judas says, bitter clearly trying to hide the fact it was accidental.

 

“Good you guys all have your dweeby teams let me see them” Zachary says.

 

Team Failure

Shawn 

Tim

Jordan 

Billy 

Jamal 

Alen 

 

Team Knights of Life

Coral 

Bartholomew 

Beatrix

George 

Ricky 

Corn 

 

Team 1 and Number 2

Veronica 

Dionne

Tony 

Astra 

Gean

Riley 

 

Team Not Gonna Have A Bad Name

Eagle 

Judas 

Larchas 

Eleanor 

Mime 

Evelyn 

 

“Good now get to the docks” Zachary commands.

 

[Five minutes later]

 

“What is the first contest?” Judas asks, “maybe if you get out of my face I will explain” Zachary shouts “now do you see these three revival items, these items can revive you if you ever die which is why I am doing this” Zachary chucks the revival devices into the ocean.

 

“This ocean has every single water life, let me rephrase that deadly ocean wildlife Sharks, Alligators, Box Jellyfishes, Piranhas, Electric Eels and So much more, swim to the bottom of the ocean to get your devices, each teams will take turns sending someone out to get the device Duh, if that person dies they are dead forever and they are not being received, if all your team members die it is an automatic elimination.” Zachary explains.

 

“Dude what is your problem” Gean shouts, “You have to be more specific” Zachary says “Now go, and by the way you are contractually obligated to do this”

 

“Oh oh oh pick me I love Sharks I love em” Riley shouts, “No I should go up after all I am a jock, you are just crazy” Gean suggests, “I prefer the term Brainsick” Riley responds.

 

“Ladies watch and learn” Gean starts to flex.

 

[Confessional]

 

“Ugh Gene I don’t think a single girl would ever have a crush on him, I am not threatened” Tony says.

 

[Confessional]

 

“As much as I hate saying this, I will say that personally I do find Gene rather attractive” Astra says

 

[team Knights of Life]

 

“I am a sealife expert trust me, I will not fail us” Coral reassures them, “Ok but you may want my metal chestplate just to be safe” Bartholomew suggests, “I am diving I will sink” Coral disapproves of that idea.

 

“Yes, but it will prevent you from dying” Bartholomew explains, “oh dude makes sense, but if I drown I die” Coral argues, “take the suit off when you feel the air leaving your body” Bartholomew continues, “Alright” Coral agrees to it.

 

[Team Not gonna have a bad name]

 

“Don’t worry I will sing to the animals” Eleanor reassures the team “I will do this.”

 

[Confessional]

 

“I have a brilliant Idea that will make me look good” Judas says cackling.

 

[team Not Gonna Have A Bad Name]

 

“Oh No I should go” Judas suggests, clearly being fake. “Oh ok if you want to” Eleanor says, “Wait what?” Judas says in confusion.

 

Eleanor pushes Judas ahead.

 

[Team Failure]

 

“Trust me I need to see Zachary’s death plan in action, so I will swim” Jordan states.

 

Jordan, Judas, Coral, and Gean all step up to swim.

 

“3…2…1” Zachary fires off a gun and they all jump in to swim, Judas and Jordan jump in normally, Coral slowly jumps and then sinks, and Gean jumps into the water only to get stopped.

 

“Oh and I forgot to mention if you come up for air, you have to send in the next person” Zachary shouts in the ocean.

 

Astra ends up chuckling at his fall.

 

[The Ocean]

 

Coral continues to sink “I need to take this armor off” Coral thinks “But if I take off, I will be exposed to death, wait I die every day, I’ll be fine”, Coral takes off the armor and he starts swimming around.

 

Judas grins, he starts to look around, he sees a treasure chest and goes towards it. Judas opens the chest and finds some rope, Judas gets a grin on his face, and he swims towards the armor.

 

Gean finally falls through the water, Jordan spots a revival device, but a shark comes by and stops him, Jordan swims away from the shark, but the shark quickly shows up and eats him.

 

“Next” Zachary says, “Billy Should go swim after he does look hot in his swimsuit” Shawn says, “Got it” Billy jumps in the water.

 

Judas starts to run out of air, Coral attempts to swim up but Judas grabs his leg and ties a rope around it, and attaches it to the armor currently on the ground.

 

Judas takes the revival device out of Coral’s hand, and swims up, a swarm of Piranhas comes by and starts to chase after him, Judas accidently drops the Revival Device and he gets eaten alive.

 

“Ouch” Zachary says, followed by a demented chuckle “next person” Zachary continues. Eleanor get’s lowered by the birds as she sings a lovely song, they lower her into the ocean.

 

Eleanor sings to Piranha's keeping them at bay, she grabs the revival device, and swims up.

 

“Team Not Gonna Have A Bad Name is safe” Zachary announces “Where is Coral though he hasn’t come up yet, and he has been down there for minutes.”

 

Coral drowns.

 

“Oh welp Coral drowned, next person” Zachary demands, “I will go” Bartholomew walks past Zach and jumps in, Billy immediately swims back up. “Foo make room for Jamal” Jamal shouts, as he jumps into the ocean and swims down.

 

A shark bites Gean and Gean jumps up.

 

“Next person on Team Number One and Number Two” Zachary Shouts, Dionne jumps into the water and makes a huge splash. Jamal swims back up, “Foo” Jamal says, as he passes out.

 

“I’ll go,” Tim offers “I need to show you guys how to do this.”Tim jumps in the water.

 

Dionne holds her breath and she sees a Revival Device she grabs it Dionne arrives at the top. 

 

“Team Number One and Number Two are safe” Zachary shouts “it's now down to team Failure and Team Knights of Life”

 

Bartholomew spots a Revival device and swims towards it, Tim swims to it as well.

 

The two are neck and neck. Tim grins and kicks Bartholomew in the nuts, Tim swims up, but spots an alligator “Dang it” Tim gets eaten.

 

The alligator swims by and eats Tim.

 

Bartholomew grabs the revival device and swims up, “Team Knights of Life are safe, which means Team Failure loses”, “Goog going Bartholomew” Ricky congratulates his teammate.

 

“People died” Bartholomew shouts in anger grabbing Zach, “oh please don’t worry even if everyone drowned I had a backup revival device, so you are just being dramatic” Zachary says, showing him four revival devices.

 

Zachary revives everyone who dies.

 

“What happened to me?” Judas asks, “You got eaten” Eleanor answers.

 

[Confessional]

 

“Dang it” Judas shouts “Of course I get eaten, even after my genius plan of going in for Eleanor those stupid Piranhas know nothing”

 

[Zachary]

 

“That’s not the point, people died” Bartholomew shouts, “You are right” Zachary answers “Anyway Team Failure lost.”

 

“Dang it I’m so sorry guys” Alen apologizes, “It's fine foo I mean there was nothin you coulda done bout it” Jamal forgives him, “Well sorta my lungs can breathe underwater up to sixteen hours” Alen explains.

 

“WHAT!” All of Team Failure exclaims.

 

[the campfire]

 

“One of these guys will be eliminated, if you don’t receive a water bottle you will have to walk the dock of embarrassment and sadness then you will get in the Boat, a boat transported and driven by Charon, you guys have all casted your vote, I will expose who you have voted for, because why not” Zachary explains and he grabs a postcard.

 

Everyone starts to sweat.

 

Shawn voted for Tim, Tim voted for Shawn, Jordan voted for Shawn, Billy voted for Shawn, Jamal voted for Shawn, Alen accidentally voted for himself” Zachary reads the votes out loud, “I thought it was a vote to save” Alen tries to defend himself.

 

“The first contestant eliminated from Only One Can Win is Shawn” Zachary announces.

 

“What, why did you boys vote for me?” Shawn shouts, in confusion. “Remember the comments you made bout Billy, yeah no I do not stand for that foo” Jamal shouts, “I voted for you because I felt uncomfortable” Billy explains.

 

“I voted for you, because you are just the least interesting” Jordan explains, “I voted for you, because you are gay” Tim explains.

 

Shawn stomps his foot, and bitterly leaves, Shawn walks onto the dock, and gets in the boat.

 

“Any farewells?” Zachary asks, “Yeah screw you” Shawn shouts. Zachary chuckles “See ya” Zachary sends him off.

 

“Welp Shawn was the unlucky contestant however there are more contestants that will be going bye bye soon, stay tuned till next time, on Only One Can Win!” Zachary shouts.

0