Chapter 1
32 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am in a room filled with strangers.  A stern faced  man in his sixties hold me and whisper in my ears

-Ivsan ,Ivsan , Ivsan

At that moment ı notice that ı became a baby .  Apparently ı have been reincarnated.

 I was a history professor who specialized in classic era ottoman history in my old life. When I was in Istanbul for work . I have gone to Bosphorus for sightseeing  ,and  I saw a teenager drowning .I immediately jumped in water . last thing I remember something hit my head and my world engulf in darkness.

I come back to reality when stern faced old man gave me to young and beautiful woman with silver hair and emerald green eyes. From the state of the room ı understand  this woman is my mother . Tall and muscular man who looking me eyes with  full of happiness probably my father . he has black hair and blood red eyes . When I glanced the room I noticed there is a lot of people with unnatural hair or eye colors just like my parents.

People in the room start to talking in a langue that I have never been heard. From my parents expressions. They are probable talking about me . my behavior which is different from normal newborns attract their attention. But the talks in the room ended with stern faced old mans one word.

Old man take me in his arms again . he has black hair and grey eyes and his gaze feels like it can penetrate everything. Then he hold me with his left hand and put his right hand which shining with purple light on my chest , several second later he turn and says something to my mother that make her relieved.

When I come back in the arms of my mother I am still thinking about this bizarre event .may be this is not just a new life also a new world.

My mature  attitude and earliness in talking and walking make my family anxious but at the some point they became accustomed and even feel proud about this . when we think about my family circumstances that is very  normal .

By the way I was right about being in a new world and more importantly this world is full of superhumans and beasts. My family is also composed of this superhumans ,and is one of the strongest of this kind of families.

In this world  they are called superhumans as ’’awakened’’. To became an awakened you have to  train and when you have come to threshold you can awaken your martial spirit and start your journey. Training start at age 6 because of some safety issues ,but I am already impatient about that. I am at age 3 now and I don’t know how can I wait three years.

2