Chapter 6
553 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

Karen Tendou is a high school student who is addicted to games and this is how she spent her school holidays when she was at home.

"Karen is about to start school, have you bought the new materials yet?" Her mother opened the door to the dark room and turned on the lights.

"Ahhh mom, don't turn the lights on so suddenly" tendu who was playing in the dark quickly covered his eyes with his hands.

"You... 'sigh', enough games karen, classes will start tomorrow have you already bought the materials?" She was really helpless with her daughter's addiction.

"Ehhh, is it tomorrow already?!" Hearing this she was surprised.

Karen Tendou is a gamer addict who has even made it her career winning awards, becoming famous in the industry.

"Yes, school will start tomorrow, won't you tell me you forgot? What about the materials I sent you to buy last week?!"

Hearing this karen quickly got up, got dressed and left.

"'Sigh', I ended up losing track of time, I blame that new game" soon she found a store.

"Writing and arts materials, here must have everything I need" entering the store she went to get the things she needed. "Let's see what's missing.... my black pen ran out of ink I need another one"

Looking around to see if she can find her favorite brand pen, she found one on top of the shelf, straining to pick it up, suddenly she sees a hand taking the pen and hears a male voice.

"Here, you were trying to catch her right?"

Turning to look at who it was, Karen was stunned, this person was incredibly beautiful, he was tall 1.80 wearing a beige overcoat that further emphasized his appearance. Karen was mesmerized by the sight and immediately blushed.

She had never seen someone so beautiful as her heart was pounding, it seemed to burst out of her chest.

She backed away quickly in nervousness and ended up slamming her back against the shelf.

Shinji seeing how she acted, looked at her in an amused way.

"Are you okay? Am I that scary?" Said shinji with a smile.

"Eh?, oh no. You're not scary at all, the opposite actually, wait what am I saying?!" Karen starts to get restless.

"Hahaha, here's the pen you were trying to get." He said handing the pen to karen.

"Th-thanks for that" she said still blushing, "Are you also shopping for school supplies?" Seeing the items that are on shinji's friday she asked.

"Well, yes I ended up leaving it for another day, then the next and when I went to see it I ended up forgetting to buy it before haha" Shinji invented something because he couldn't say he bought it just now, because he came into this world today." Apparently you It's the same thing right?"

"Yes, I'm the same too, if it wasn't for my mom not warning me I'd forget humm My name is karentendou it's a pleasure.... hum"

"I'm ikari Shinji, you can just call me shinji, I lived abroad so I don't really care about things like first name"

Hearing this though blushing she agreed "w-well then you can call me karen too, did you say you were overseas?"

"Yes I was living in the United States, I just came back to Japan recently" then shinji took one look at karen which made her blush even more, realizing this he quickly said "Oh sorry that's a habit I have my dad loved it deduction and psychology books so he always made me read and understand all of that which resulted in me always looking and deducing everything in people"

Hearing this she was curious "So what can you deduce from me?!"

"Hmm" he then looked at her for a while and placed his hand on his chin as if thinking "karen must play a lot of video games right can she even be a pro? Also this could have been the reason you forgot to buy school supplies"

Karen blinked in surprise "H-how do you know that"

Then shinji took one of her hands and said: "this is due to your thumb, I noticed that it is a little redder than the others and when you took the pen it was like you were pressing a button with your thumb "

"I hadn't even noticed this habit before" she made a shocking expression looking down at her hand.

"Well most gamers don't notice either, call it occupation disease but I think it's really amazing that you being a professional gamer is the first time I've seen one in person"

"I've played since I was a kid I played whenever I could, I still remember my first game to this day, it was mario kart" said karen with nostalgia.

"I also played a lot, I especially liked shooting games, you've played CS right?" asked shinji finding a common ground between the two.

7