Chapter 8
319 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

C

They then walked down the path chatting in a good atmosphere.

Soon they came to a family restaurant, which Shinji recognized immediately.

This was the restaurant from the comedy anime (www. Working) that his sister had also introduced him to a bit.

"Is this the place you were talking about?" Shinji asked.

"Yes this restaurant here is great and the people are really fun sometimes after school I come here" said karen a little excitedly pulling Shinji in.

Although they have only met a short time ago, it seems that they are long time friends.

This is thanks to Shinji's social skills...

Entering the restaurant...

"The waitress, who had a katana around her waist, stopped talking abruptly, as she looked at shinji, her face turning red and expression dazed...

"COFF, COFF"

Karen coughed for the waitress to wake up, getting a little irritated by this...

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry about that, you can sit anywhere and we'll serve you right away" then she turned and left as if she was running.

As they walked along several people looked at them, the men at Karen and the women at Shinji.

They were very handsome and were above the ceiling when it came to looks, they looked like the perfect couple.

"Um... how should I say this place is quite interesting" shinji commented as he sat down.

"Hahaha that was also my first impression about the place when I came here" said karen while giving a dry laugh towards the store employees.

"So how did you come to know about this restaurant?!" Asked shinji while taking a look at the menu.

"I knew this place because my friend recently started working here, and she had invited me here before, the food here is delicious!" saying this she looked around for a moment then quickly waved her hand: "Popura-chan here"

Looking in the direction shinji saw a loli girl with large breasts and to tell the truth he was really surprised by this.

After all it is the first time he has seen a loli girl with big breasts, she looked like she was in the fifth grade of elementary school.

"AHH karen you came!" The loli looked at karen then addressed the table excitedly with a smile.

"I was nearby so I decided to bring a friend to eat here" Then realizing it she got a little flushed and stunned "--this is your boyfriend Karen!" She spoke with her eyes shining with curiosity.

"B-BAKA me and shinji are still just friends" spoke karen nervously while blushing.

"What do you mean "still" " asked the loli even more curious about karen's relationship with the handsome boy.

Karen realizing the slip of the tongue quickly spoke up: forget I said that, that's not what I meant.

"I see, so karen was just teasing me the whole time and I thought that..." then shinji made a sad face.

"Ehhh karen was just having fun all the time!" Popura commented as if she was shocked.

"Eh, ah, no , that's not what I said, I just" karen got nervous about the situation and started stuttering waving her hands.

"Pfft...hahahaha, relax karen, I'm just playing with you again" shinji spoke while looking at karen's cute reaction.

"SHINJI if you tease me again I will stop talking to you" she said with an embarrassed expression.

"This is the first time I've seen karen so cute like this!" commented popura as she sighed inside seeing her friend like a little girl in love! "I'm surprised that soon karen who only thinks about games all day could have a boyfriend"

Her friend karen only thought about games or studies in her mind, even though she was very pretty she never had interest in dating, so she was surprised that karen brought such a handsome boy today!

"What do you mean popura-chan~" spoke karen giving her a scary look.

"Eh, no, I meant that karen is very pretty and the guy who will be her boyfriend will be very lucky, that's it!"

"Then I must have heard something else right?!"

"Yes , yes , you heard wrong"

Looking at the interaction of the two shinji was a little amused. 

'They seem to be good friends' he thought.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you popura-chan my name is ikari shinji you can call me Shinji" introduced himself shinji while giving a gentle smile to which made the loli turn red.

"Y-yes it's a pleasure to meet you shinji-san, I hope you can take care of karen from now on" she replied while thinking to herself that the boyfriend her friend chose was really very handsome.

4