Chapter 10
244 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the midst of the students' attention the door of the R8 slowly opened.

Soon everyone saw, an extremely handsome young man step out of it, as he took the sunglasses off his face.

Needless to say, the girls were shocked by Shinji's beauty.

"E-Eli, is this a new student?" commented Nazomi while almost drooling.

"Forehead."

Looking at her friend's nymphomaniacal appearance, she was speechless.

Although her own face was red.

"My god who is that cat?"

"I think it's the new student, but he's so handsome"

"I think I just fell in love"

Soon all the girls started talking among themselves about Shinji.

While the boys of course were dying of envy.

"Damn, another handsome boy"

"Shinee normies"

"If it keeps up like this I think I'll be a single dog by the end of the school year"

Shinji of course didn't mind that, after parking the car he immediately headed inside the school .

"Hey, you're a new student right?, I can show you around the school if you wish" said nozomi as she looked at him curiously.

Soon Shinji looked at the girl in front of him.

He couldn't help but admire this girl's figure, she is full of vivacity and youthful vigor.

"Yes, I just transferred today, it will be my pleasure if you have time to show me around the school" Shinji said as he gave a kind and bright smile.

"S-Yes, my name is nozomi tojo it's a pleasure" said nozomi as she started to get nervous around Shinji.

After all it is the first time she is expecting such a handsome boy, it makes her heart soar like this.

"Ikari Shinji, the pleasure is mine, I hope we get along well"

"Yes"

While they were talking, Shinji see a rather pretty blonde girl no less than nozomi walking up to them with an exasperated look on her face.

"Nozomiii what are you doing?!" Eli said as he pulled her up, "sorry for her now, this girl doesn't know how to control herself"

"Hey Elli that Rude how can you talk like that about me around Shinji-kun" said nozomi teaching inflating her cheek.

"Hahaha, don't worry, it doesn't bother me at all, in fact it makes me even happy since I still don't know anyone from school" explained Shinji while giving a smile to the two beauties in front of him.

Really worthy of an anime world.

The girls here are truly unparalleled.

"See Eli I was just making friends with Shinji-kun" nozomi gave her a proud smile, as if showing her that she was not causing any trouble but doing something good.

With a sigh Elli also starts to introduce herself, "It's a pleasure to meet you Shinji-san, my name is Elli ayase and I am the current student council president, if you have any questions don't hesitate to call me"

"I understand, if I need anything I won't hesitate"

"Well, now that the introductions are over I will show Shinji-kun around the school" said nozomi as she pulled Shinji into the school premises.

"Hey nozomi, mouu" She can't help but get a headache from her friend's randomness.

if you want to read more chapters visit my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night

With this you will also receive recommendations for novels, manga, etc.

In addition to new stories from me on patreon, including my new novel: a suicide in high school, which you can see the first 3 chapters of on this site.

2