Chapter 1
185 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Author] [/author] Hello everyone this is the first time I am writing a novel.

So if you think it is my writing is bad, sorry

and if you thing story is bad, I don't know what to do about it so sorry

but I will try to improve  myself

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

In the office of the principal, Headmaster  Albus Dumbledore is sitting in his chair

Opposite a young man who looks in his early 20's is seated

Aurelio Percival Murphy  is 28 years old who wants to be a professor  at Hogwarts has come for  an interview.

"mr Aurelio I would like to know why  you're interested in joining us"

"mr Dumbledore we have already met many times I think you know  I like to teach students 

so I was a professor in many wizard schools and specialized school as well

among 11 major schools of magic except for Hogwarts I have been professor for every school

so I applied for Hogwarts now"

"Yes, you are a great teacher you have won many championships for

potions, Duels and wizard chess during your school days 

now you are a member of every well known magical group in the world

to be frank my achievements are below you at your age

I am honored to have you at our school as a professor as well"

" thank you, Mr Dumbledore for accepting my request"

"we have only Defense against Dark art post available at the moment mr Aurelio"

"I don't have a problem at all mr Dumbledore and you can just call me Aurelio"

"ok Aurelio and you can call me Dumbledore or professor Dumbledore or principal"

"ok then professor Dumbledore thank you for accepting me"

"honor is all mine, you can go to professor Mcgonagall she will tell you what you need to prepare for your class and your schedule"

"ok then Willy will guide you to Mcgonagall"

house elf Willy appears out of nowhere

"I will be taking my leave then principal"

Aurelio follows Willy and goes out.

Dumbledore's face becomes gloomy as soon as Aurelio goes out, all the previous headmasters in the photographs turn toward Dumbledore

one of the principals, Phinease Black asks Dumbledore "what are you thinking Dumbledore didn't you appreciate him so many times

while showing us his achievements over the years, why are you so gloomy now"

"I don't want any unnecessary variable, that for next year potter is coming"

"don't be a hypocrite now, he can at most serve for a year what's there to worry about"

"I fear that, the curse may not work on him"

"don't be kidding you-know-whom the person made curse on that position"

"I know perfectly well, but I can't see through his strength at all"

"What! Are you kidding me? Is he that strong that even you can't see through "?

"that's not the only problem, he is related by blood, he's my brother's grandchild"

"He's a Dumbledore? How come I don't know about your descendent"?

" I found out about it recently myself"

"I hope he isn't here to fight you Dumbledore"

"I hope so myself, hmm"

MCGONAGALL OFFICE

As soon as Willy brought Aurelio outside of professor Mcgonagall office it disappeared, Aurelio knock's on the door the door open's and he see's a woman who is checking the letter's and applying some correction's to some of it.

As Aurelio enter's the office room the witch lifted her glasses,"I have been notified by Dumbledore mr Aurelio, I am very glad to have you as our new professor of Defense against Dark art, I have read your journal's on transfiguration and I am amazed to read many unknown and thought provoking idea's on transfiguration"

"thank you for your compliment professor Mcgonagall, my transfiguration level increased by leaps while I was working as a professor at"UAGADOU SCHOOL OF MAGIC" there transfiguration is above all the school's I have seen until now"

"It seems that we can discuss about transfiguration in the future mr Aurelio"

"Yes, we can professor"

"now mr Aurelio here is the schedule for your classes and for the past 2 years we adopted your book on the dark art as a textbook, since your book on defense against the dark arts is well received by many wizard schools"

"Yes, professor thank you for adopting my book as a textbook for the course"

"no mr Aurelio your books are that good to be used as a textbook we didn't help you at all, now mr Aurelio if you have any needs please tell me"

"no professor, I don't need anything and you can call me by name professor"

"ok Aurelio you can call me by my name as well"

"thank you Mcgonagall then I will be taking my leave"

" ok Aurelio I will be seeing you soon, then, bye"

"bye Mcgonagall see you later".

...............

Dumbledore is observing everything that happened and finally decided to wait and observe him

Dumbledore"it seems I need to talk to my brother again"

one of the principals"I think you are over thinking about this matter, he's not a bad person you have seen him many times, you should know what kind of person he is"

Dumbledore"I know that's why I am worried about my plan, if he knows something that might be harmful to students he will eradicate it completely, that's why every one of his students love him and believe in him"

"then why do you appoint him as a professor you can tell a reason and stop him from being a professor"

Dumbledore" I can't do that because now every wizard school and specialized schools want him as a teacher, someone is even willing to give the post of headmaster to him"

"then why is he here, he can go there enjoy right why he is here, thus he has another motive?"

Dumbledore"yes, he has a motive, he thinks schools are not teaching students to his full capacity, so he wanders among schools and corrects or improve the teaching process, every school he has been until now has developed by leaps now only our school is behind all other schools"

"Are you kidding me? our school is behind all other schools I don't believe it's absurd"

Dumbledore"during the last few years, our school hasn't owned a single inter school championships, and level of students is decreasing step by step because of a curse as well, can you still say that our school is the best school?" 

principals in the photographs are looking at each other not knowing what to speak 

Dumbledore"and many people and our professors want him to come to Hogwarts so he can increase the level of teaching I can't say no to them since they are thinking  of students as well"

Everyone in the office is silent, looking at Dumbledore from time to time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6