Chapter 3
86 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Aurelio was separated from the Stark family, he went to a nearby bookstore, where a fight between two adults is occurring.

One of them is a person with noble temperament with long silver hair, another one is with somewhat shabby clothes with red hair.

Aurelio didn't come here to see the fight, while accompanying the Stark family, he felt a peculiar magic, this kind of magic he felt in 'UAGADOU' while he was teaching there, now he felt this magic from family  of red hair, an adult who is fighting, two children who are encouraging him fight more, and a timid 9 or 10 year old child.

But the magic is more fierce in the youngest kid while in others it is difficult to find, Aurelio is sure the magic he felt was from the youngest child.

While he is observing the kid, the fight was intensified and the crowd became larger than before, Aurelio decided to intervene in the fight so he came in the midst of them to separate them.

Aurelio"aren't you ashamed to fight like dogs in the middle of the street, why are you fighting like that, if you really want to fight so much, why don't you issue a duel challenge  so you can fight to content".

Malfoy"do you know who am I kid, I am Lucious Malfoy, from a noble family of pure bloods how dare you to meddle in between us, do you want to fight"

Aurelio" why does it matter, who you are, I don't see a tinge of nobility from you, you are just like a dog full of dirt and blood oozing from your wounds"

Lucious Malfoy"you, how dare you to say about me like that, I am gonna kill you, tell me your name kid I will destroy your entire family"

Aurelio gave a small smirk and said"my name is 'Aurelio Percival Murphy' if you have guts then try it"

Lucious MAlfoy was about to say something, but was dumbstruck as if remembered something, and fear flashed in his eyes, he regained his senses, gave a light cough to change the atmosphere, and fled away in embarrassment.

The onlookers were astonished by the sudden change in a situation not knowing what to do and dispersed, to do their work.

Without minding what others are doing Aurelio came towards the 9 year old kid and started observing him as if he's a new kind of creature, the kid was frightened to see this person coming towards him but was unable to move even an inch.

Mr Weasely was about to stop the person, but suddenly remembered the name he just said, after observing the man he was sure that he is the same person as the person in the picture, and he was excited to see him here. Mr Weasely totally forgot about his pitiful son who is about to pee in his pants.

Mr Weasely came to Aurelio and said"hello Mr Aurelio I am Arthur Weasely, I am surprised to see you here, I have read your books on Muggles 'The life history of Muggles' and 'The New Age of Muggles' I was so fascinated by your books and your books helped us many times during our interaction with Muggles, oh forgot to tell you I work in Ministry of Magic s Head of 'Misuse of Muggle Artifacts office'."

Aurelio who was disturbed while he was observing the little Ron, after listening to mr Weasely, he came to know them, he has kept his ideas to himself, since Ron will be attending school next year, he decided to observe him then and tell his parents.

Aurelio"it seems that I will be taking care of your children from now on Mr Weasely"

Mr Weasely"I don't get it Mr Aurelio, what are you trying to say"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I will be the new 'Defense against Dark Art' professor of Hogwarts from now on"

"What!? you will be our new professor that's cool now we can get permission for the  books in restricted"

The Twins Fred and George spoke in unison. Mr Weasely gave them and a threatening look and didn't say anything.

"It seems that my kids will be under your care, then Mr Aurelio, well, we are behind our schedule so I will take my leave professor"

Aurelio" ok then my Mr Weasely"

After they separated from each other Arthur gave warning to the twins"Fred, George he is one of the strongest people in the world and he will be teaching you now onwards so learn well"

Fred and George took a look at each other, this is the first time they have seen their father talking to them in such a serious tone, and then Fred said, "but father, he may be our teacher just for a year, how much can we learn in a year"

Arthur took a glance at them "I don't think the curse may work on him kids, let me tell you few things about him, your present book for Defense against against dark arts is written by him, he has written many books in many fields of magic, those are top books within that field, he has received many Honors and prizes for them"

"but father why don't we remember seeing him in any news papers"

"he doesn't appear in our news paper because he is from aonther country, but you can see him in many recognized academic papers, actually Ron might have seen him before"

Ron" what, when did I see him dad"

Arthur, " he is a champion of wizard Chess since he was a kid, later because of him rules was modified slightly since no one can beat him, do you remember now"

Ron" no way, he is that person, because of him every year in wizard chess competition the finalist must compete with him, even if the person lost in the game he will get the Trophy, so international wizard competition became a fight to become the second best wizard chess champion instead of 1 st because no one can beat him, since the time he started appearing in competition he never lost even once, now people compete not to win but to fight against him."

Arthur"that's right Ron, actually there's more to the story, but you can find that after going to school"

Fred and George were astonished after listening to what Ron said, now they were excited for the new academic year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3