Chapter 4
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huh?. Momoshiki said with the shocked and confused face . 

Lord - Hmm? What is this? You are shock?

[At this moment Momoshiki got so confused and started some what you say.....panicking]

Momoshiki - B-but lord....with all due respect...how will we.....no 'I' will even do that?

Lord - Well then....... let's start from the beginning...........let me explain you as you senior that 'Why will you destroy this planet?' Well because  The 'GOD' told us to.........The one we pray to , The one who love us!!.................. Thats only i can tell you.............and The  question of yours was That how will you do that? Well...........We will give you the power To do it.

Momoshiki - What do you mea-

The lord - Momoshiki!!

Momoshiki - Y-yes lord?! [ he become alert like a army soldier]

The lord - Do you love our "GOD"

Momoshiki - Of course my Lord , I devote my life to our GOD!

The Lord - Do you want to be reincarnated again And conqurer PLANETS AND fly like a free bird?!

Momoshiki - YES MY LORD!! 

THE Lord - Then I am very great ful to tell you that Our GOD is giving you an opportunity to  letting you have a new life and a more powerful life.

[ The opens his hand and light energy  comes out of his fist.]

Momoshiki - [Thinking].                               (what is this? Why do my heart feel so light  all of the sudden? Why do I feel so good this time of all?)

[The light energy starts coming inside Momoshiki]

The lord - "We" expect good results from you?

[The lord disappears]

[Foam starts coming out of Momoshiki  mouth. Light starts coming from his eyes. His face started cracking up and Light begins to emerge from his disfigured body]

Momoshiki voice became voice becomes heavy and scary.

'Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! What in the hell is this.. hahahaha hahahaha!!!!!! Yes !! Yes!!! Yeaaaaasssssss!!!!!!!!! This is what is was waiting for!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I willllll killl them hahahaha!!!!!!!'

[ Blood starts coming from his mouth and his eyes. He muscles starts getting big. His body starts having black karma patches. Lions come out of his head like a ox.]

 Momoshiki - Hahahaha ............And now.....I am coming For "all of you".......'those' who disrespected me and 'those' who and those who believed  me as a weakling hahahahaaha!!!!!

"I am coming back for everything"

To be continued.........

By - ISHU 

0