Chapter 3 Hellish Experience
66 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author's note. There is some NSFW in this chapter, its light but still there.)

2 weeks later in the sea a boy is Panting struggling to get up. This boy is Tobi, his whole body bruised and swollen and an old man laughing heartily at the kid.

'System show me my status'

[Name: Tobi 

Age: 10

Race: Human

Combat power: 63

Skills: Basic swordsmanship. Armament haki- locked. Observational haki- locked. Conqueror haki- locked]

"System it says basic swordsmanship. Are there any higher ranks after basic?"

[Yes host, the ranks for most skills are:

Basic

Intermediate 

Expert

Master 

Divine]

"Then how do I increase the rank and are there any benefits for mastering them?"

[Yes host. The benefits for basic swordsmanship are the following:

5% damage increase when using a sword 

5% proficiency increase rate.]

[To increase the rank you have to get a higher proficiency. And to do that you need to master the way of the sword]

During the last 2 weeks since Tobi joined the marines. All he has done is been beaten up by that rotten old man. Tobi knows exactly who the old man is that's why he couldn't do anything.

The old man was the marine hero Monkey D Garp. Yes Garp the person who went toe to toe with the pirate King Gol D Roger. So I can't tell if I'm lucky or unlucky, because on the 1 hand I'm being trained by a legendary figure but on the other hand all he's been doing is beating me up and worst of all. He's planning to leave me on an uninhabited island

Yep he's planning to leave a 10 year old child with little to none Combat experience on a deadly island and FOR 6 MONTHS NO LESS.

"Old man and you serious about leaving me on the island alone?" Tobi asked "Ghahah you scared runt?". Garp replied "so you an insane old man 'sigh' what did I get myself into." The boy says to himself. 

"So old man how long til we get there?" The boy asks the old man. "Islands just up ahead." 

"Old man I'm gonna haunt you and you descendents forever if I die." The kid says seriously which results in the laughter of everyone on board.

[Survive on the island for 6 months.

Rewards 2500 points and 1 gacha ticket]

'Fuck, this just shows how dangerous this mission is going to be.'

6 months later on the island the 1.46meters tall black hair and silver eye boy was panting, his clothes are muddied and bloodied.

[Congratulations host, you have completed the mission 'survive for 6 months.' you have recieved the following rewards:

2500 points and 1 gacha ticket.]

'Fucking old man you better get here so i beat you up.'

And just on que the same ship that dropped me off here has just appeared on the horizon.

"Status"

[Name: Tobi 

Age: 10

Race: Human

Combat power: 278

Skills: intermediate swordsmanship. Armament haki- locked. Observational haki- unlocked. Conqueror haki- locked]

'Yeah somehow I managed to unlock observational haki. Don't know if I was stupid to even attempt it and the amount of times I nearly lost my life 4 times. But atleast I'm able to use it even though it'd only a measly half a meter.'

"Oi old man I'm gonna kill you" the boy screamed out towards the ship. "Ghahahha come at me then you runt."

2 people 1 old 1 young running towards each other one has a sword the other with a clenched fist. Tobi slashed his sword towards garp but obviously missed, however what garp didn't expect was just before his fist gave a sweet love punch onto Tobi, he dodged out of the way which shocked the old man allowing Tobi to get a hit on Garp.

Unfortunately for Tobi this just made Garp want to beat him up even more. And for the next 10 minutes was a brutal beat down for the unfortunate young boy.

"Arghhh, dammit old man I'm just a child why are you so heavy handed" the boy mutters angrily.

"Ghahahha that's for being so confident runt. Anyways you ready to go the next location?" Garp asks. 

"Where are we going anyways?" Tobi questions. "We are going on your first mission. Its only a pirate of 20 million beri, her crew have been kidnapping young men on the island"

"How far are we from that island then?" 'This old man seriously pisses me off how did luffy's deal with him. It makes no sense' Tobi thought

"2 days away and your gonna be fighting the captain alone" Garp snickered. "Damn old man are you trying to kill me again, that's a 20 million pirate"

'Guess I should have a shower first and change clothes.' "Oi old man I'm going to have a shower".

[Shop 43753

Simple clothes set 20 points]

'Damn I've spent so much points during the 6 months but hardly gained any back. Well atleast it helped me survive on the island.'

2 days later in front of an island the marines including Tobi disembarked and started searching for the pirate group.

10 minutes later gunshots and screams are resounding in the area around Tobi and he still hasn't found out where the captain is

"Fufufu" a melodious laughter came from a nearby building. "Its not very nice disturbing someone whilst they're having fun. 'wink''"

A tall 1.7 meter scarlet haired women with brown eyes was standing at the door.

Tobi looked over and his jaw dropped. 

"Damn what are them Double D big tits"

The woman standing at the door chuckled a bit more with exaggerated breathing allowing her bare tits heave up and down. Yes bare tits other then a pare of flimsy lingerie thongs the woman is completely naked.

"Fufufu, like what you see" the women's voice rung in Tobi's ears and made it difficult for him to concentrate. 

'Damn how am I supposed her dressed like that, calm your nerves Tobi.'

Tobi runs towards the women whilst un sheathing his kaminari. He did an overhead swing towards the women but she managed to dodge and gave a quick kiss on his cheek causing him to blush which distracted him even more.

Tobi decisively stabbed his blade into his left palm to calm his nerves down, which worked but gave him pain in his hand. He swung kaminari and managed to injure the women

Tobi tried to chain his attack but on the 3rd slash. The woman whimpered softly, distracting the young boy.

She sent a kick towards his abdomen sending him flying into a tree. Tobi got back up by holding onto the tree, after a few seconds of calming his nerves down, he starts running towards the woman swinging his sword down lightly, then abruptly swings his sword down but a meter to the right carving a red gushing mark down the middle of her body including her heavenly mounds.

“F..f..finally” Tobi spits out as he is struggling to breathe properly due to the pain from the woman. “ damn such a waste of a perfect figure, i wish i was a few years older and not on a mission, well nothing can fix that now

Guess I should finish her off, it wouldn't be fair on her if she had to suffer a scar down her perfect body because of me, I wouldn't be able to bear the guilt.”

Tobi walks towards the woman, she is barely conscious, Tobi crouches down next to the woman and says “sorry but i’d rather not let you suffer this pain and the possible scar in the future. Goodbye beautiful.” Before stabbing her one more time through her heart.

[Congratulations host, you have killed a pirate with a 20 million beri bounty, you have gained the following rewards:

20000 Points]

Tobi walks away without looking back, he heads towards the ship looking around and just sits aboard the deck. Garp walks over to the boy and asks. “So how was your first kill runt?” Tobi doesn't look up and just mutters the word “horrible.”

“Yeah the first kill is always the hardest.” Garp sighs. “Huh what are you talking about old man? I couldn't care less that it was my first kill.” Tobi says with conviction “ then why do you look so dejected then runt?” “Sigh,’ she had such a perfect body and face, why did she have to be a pirate.” Tobi says.

“GAHAHAHHA, you damn runt sure know how to make an old man laugh.”

5