Chapter 6 Time Skip part 2
95 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During the last 9 years a lot has happened, i spent the first year training Luffy and Ace, which I found enjoyable because I was able to constantly beat the 2 up just like the old man did to me. They both wouldn't stop pestering me about teaching them about haki which I adamantly refused. The reason I refused to teach them was because I felt like it wouldn't be good for them, in the future, sure they would be able to get stronger faster, however they wouldn't have many life and death battles which are necessary when sailing the world. 

 

After a year of teaching them I had to leave which unfortunately for me I basically got grounded for 2 years by Sengoku which was very boring since I had to take command of a small base in the south blue, training the marines. The only good thing is that I got to beat up a bunch of arrogant pricks who underestimated me due to me being 22 when I took over, then when I was 24 Sengoku finally decided to put me back on missions as a commodore, just 1 rank below rear admiral.

 

‘Status’

[Name: Tobi 

Age: 30

Race: Human

Combat power:21563

Skills: Expert swordsmanship. Basic firearms. Expert sailing. Intermediate cooking. Intermediate medical skills. Expert piano skills. Armament haki- unlocked. Observational haki- unlocked. Conqueror haki- locked]

 

During the last 9 years i've not really practiced my swordsmanship, this is because i want to enjoy my time sailing with the straw hats, plus I'm not worried about not joining because unless they are stronger than me they can't make me get off their ship. So during the last 9 years I've trained all of the other necessary skills to intermediate except firearms since I don't like using them.

 

My missions have changed quite drastically over the 9 years to the point where I don't see the point in doing them anymore, i still work out but i don’t see the point in wasting so much of the day just on exercises 

 

[Missions

Daily- 400 push ups, 400 sit ups, 400 squats and a 40 kilometer sprint. Rewards - 40000 points and a 1% chance of a gacha ticket.

Active- empty]

[Host the daily missions content will vary depending on you Combat power as well as the amount of rewards gained]]

 

I've only managed to save up 9 tickets in 9 years. Daily missions really aren't that reliable since i also haven't gotten any missions that would help me with tickets.

[9 Gacha tickets.]

 

[points- 1,602,903]

 

I still don't think its enough points, considering the supreme rank swords are worth 20 million for the cheapest and some of the good devil fruits are worth at least 5 million, it really has been difficult gaining points, considering i've gained about 1.8 million in 20 years.

 

Now i only have 1 more thing that's necessary before being able to join the strawhats.

 

“Sengoku speaking.” “ yo old man it's been a while” “ah Tobi what are you calling for? “Well i'm quitting the marines, don't worry all of the soldiers here aren't dead, i've just knocked them out so they don't bother me. Cya old men oh yeah tell Garp and Tsuru i said bye as well”

 

Well now that I've quit all I've gotta do now is wait for the strawhats. Hm let's walk around for a while and see if there's anything i can buy

 

Just like that Tobi walked around Loguetown. Looking through different types of shops and then he saw 2 people walking into a weapon shop. The guy has very short green hair whilst the woman has short blue hair. 'Oh how interesting I guess my crew is here already.'

 

"Tsk tsk tsk a marine hanging out with a pirate. That's not a smart thing to do, is it tashigi." Tobi snickered. "Ah.. oh its just you Tobi you scared me. What are you doing here?" 

"Oh me. Well I've got something important going on here. I'm Loguetown. Might make a few captures of some pirates whilst I'm here."

"Bahahah why do you look so tense? I'm just joking. Well I'll see you around."

 

Hm since zoro is buying his new sword guess I've got a while before they leave let's go to the center of town

 

"I WILL BECOME THE PIRATE KING"  A straw hat young man screams to the top of his lungs from the top of the execution platform, as a short sword is being pulled down towards his neck

 

'BANG' a massive lightning strikes Luffy and buggy together 

 

'Well looks like i should go sneak onto the Going Mary, now before they leave'

 

20 minutes later on the sea 5 people are speaking whilst placing their foot on the barrel on the boat. 

"I will be the strongest swordsman" zoro said

"I will become a brave warrior of the sea" usopp said with conviction.

"I will make a map of the whole world " nami states

"I will visit the All blue." Ssnji says 

"And I will be the king of the pirates" Luffy States

Just as the crew was about to laugh and get ready to go up reverse mountain and 6th voice speaks out shocking the whole crew.

"I will create a harem and have a fun adventure Bahahahah. What a group you got yourself Luffy.  Ya don't mind if I join your crew do you." Tobi smirks at the looks of the 5 of them.

 

Zoro was the first to speak up as he draws his sword "you're that marine that I met in the weapon store what are you doing here?"

"Ahhh a marine"

"Shishishi. Tobi it's been a while"

 

"You finally set sail huh then brat. You might wanna prepare yourselves."

Tobi points behind them all towards the release mountain and then goes towards the front of the boat and takes a seat watching the reverse mountain with interest.

‘I really wonder what it feels like going up a mountain, by sea. Looks fun nonetheless. 

 

“What exactly is the reverse mountain?” one of the strawhats asks nami who replies “the reverse mountain is a mountain that connects all 4 of the seas, the north blue east blue south blue and west blue as well as the grandline. Somehow the seas flow up the mountain which carries ships and boats and then from the top you get dragged down the reverse mountain into the grandline.”

 

“Looks like the beauty is well informed, but do you know how to navigate the grand line, because I can tell you know its not as simple as you think. Here catch this, I picked it up back in Loguetown.”

 

Tobi threw something towards nami who caught it and looks curiously at it.

 

"Its called a log pose. It's a unique type of compass. And its the only way to navigate the grand line due to the unique magnetic waves each islands produces. It makes it so normal compasses don't work. Only problem is it takes time for the log pose to recalibrate so we have to stay at rhe Islands for certain amounts of time.

 

"Hey guys sorry to interrupt but there's a mountain at the bottom of the river.:

"""A mountain?"""

 "That isn't possible after the twin capes, it should just be the open sea."

"That's not a mountain" Tobi states " thats a massive whale holy fuck its huge! LUFFY don't you do anything stupid"

 

Well goddammit I guess I can't expect much from Luffy. Guess I'll just sit on the light post and wait for the crew to get out of laboon.

 

2 hours later Tobi is sat near the lighthouse playing songs from his past life on his piano and finally he sees something shooting out of the whale that was listening to his piano. "Hey buddy I guess it's about time I've gotta leave. My captain is gonna be the king of the pirates soon and I plan to see his adventure."

 

"Laboon, we'll try to find out more about your old friends and if possible bring them back to you. Good bye" Luffy says emotionally.

5