Chapter 1:Republic of Beastmans
12 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 666

After I exiled to that damned empire,I was now going to the neighboring country of Holy Empire,the Republic of Beastmans.The country led by the no other than;The Beastmaster,Asemodeus Velmeil.The rumors say he's undefeated in terms of combat.

But i don't go to that country to fight him.Im gonna search the information about the Demonoids race in this world.The people's say that in the Republic of Beastmans,there are so many books of history of all races in this world.

After reaching the boarder of Republic of Beastmans,there's a knight that checking the cards and taking the payment to get through the Republic.

It's my turn now,after i hand over the card,the knight shocked;was it because of my appearance?nah thats not it,he gulped and suddenly he pointed his sword to me and then...

<Are you a summoned hero that after transcend to this world is become a Demonoid that exiled in Holy Empire?>

All the people's panic because he pointed his sword to me but...there's major question that appeared in my mind;how did he know that i am a person that i exiled in Holy Empire...well no point to denied it so i answer his question.

<What if yes?do you desire to kill me?If so,I'm gonna kill you right here,right now.>

After i answer his question,he slightly shocked to my answer and ordered the one of the knights to go to the superiors so that he can report me to them.After that he turn to me again and he return his sword to his hips.

<Demonoid Kazuma Saotome,we not here to fight.>

<If so,why did you pointed your sword to me?oh and by the way how did you know that i am the person that become a Demonoid after i summoned in this world?>

<That's was because of this...>

After that he took the paper with the red ribbon and he hand over the paper to me.After i untie the ribbon,I was shocked because of the paper written in there.

(Kazuma Saotome,a Demonoid that will bring the darkness in this  world.If someone see him,report him or kill him in an instant)

So many questions that appeared in my head but there's no point to think about it.After all,Im gonna kill that person who wants to kill me.I let out a sigh and I hand over the paper to the knight.

<I see so that's why you pointed your sword to me but why didn't you kill me in an instant?>

After i asked a question to him.He answer it politely.

<That's because you look like a good man that will not bring the darkness to this world.Based on your attitude,you are a good man>

I was shocked to his answer...so that's why he stopped pointing his sword to me.That's true that i am good person even in my real world.

<I see so that's why you stopped pointing your sword to me so here my payment for entering your country and thanks>

<Nah if you really a person that will bring the darkness to the world,I I'mma kill you in an instant but because of my Search Magic:Investigate,i can tell whether the person is good or bad,if he tell a lie or not.>

So this guy affinity is Search huh...so there are the people in this world who the affinity is not elemental.

<I see so that's why haha so I'm gonna go now,so goodbye>

After that long chat to the knight,I am now entering the Republic and preparing the horse and basic needs to go in my destination in the capital of Republic of Beastman;Yuuarzania.

And thus the long distance trip to Yuuarzania begun.

1