CHAPTER 60 – A shy and sadistic protagonist.
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 60 - A shy and sadistic protagonist.

Getting horny, hot, excited, hard as a rock, wet, and so on. Everyone feels aroused by seeing or feeling certain things, like breasts, buttocks, feet, tongues, or in the worst case, the suffering of others and illegal material. We all have a fetish that embarrasses us, like being dominated, licking feet, having outdoor sex, or even eating human excrement, which is one of the most famous fetishes for being very disgusting.

We all have a fetish, but what is the most common one in this world? Easy: having sex with someone powerful. Simple and straightforward. Power has become so important that it even becomes a motive for sexual attraction. Women and men in this world are attracted to those who are more powerful than them, and in the case of women, this attraction is both romantic and sexual, and that is the main reason why lesbian couples represent 95% of romantic couples in the world. The remaining 4.99% includes women who have fetishes for dominating their partners, humiliating them, making them suffer. Sei Molfer and her mother belong to that very, very, very small percentage who fell in love at first sight with a man, either because of their physical attractiveness or because they admire the effort they makes to be better, despite their male limitations. The rest are arranged marriages, where there is no love, only economic and political interests.

And the fact that Nerka is masturbating outdoors, without caring if she is seen by the Dark Elves and her own grandmother, perfectly reflects the power that comes with being very powerful in this world over the weaker ones.

Kei's killer gaze, a gaze that reflects no remorse, a burning gaze capable of instilling fear in anyone. Seeing Kei with that gaze, while the blood of his enemy runs down his face, fills Nerka with two different emotions: fear and excitement. Fear because her survival instinct warns her of the danger that Kei represents in those moments, even though she knows Kei would never harm her, Kei is so terrifying that even knowing he won't hurt her doesn't make the fear disappear from her body. And excitement because Kei basically made an "bitch" out of an enemy who could easily kill Nerka, and seeing Kei treat him as if he were a worthless insect makes Nerka's body react, forcing her into "heat".

Reproducing with the best individuals is in the nature of all living beings. In nature, males fight for females, and those who emerge victorious stay with the female because they have proven to be the best choice (an example based on the real world). Nerka's warrior nature is forcing her into heat because Elves always want to improve their race by having children with powerful people, and Kei is the best option of all, by far.

"I want to have sex with Kei right now!" That's what Nerka thought as she watched Kei torture a man... or rather, a demon.

Nerka's slender fingers caressed her lower lips, with a quick, desperate movement, unable to control her actions because she was so focused on the spectacle unfolding before her eyes.

The wet sound of her movements could be heard clearly, but no one paid attention. Terkiana ignored it because she was keeping watch, to prevent a surprise attack (and for the sake of her mental health), and the Dark Elves simply couldn't believe what they were seeing: an inferior torturing a demon.

Kei, with his nails, was slowly removing the demon's skin, who didn't scream for two reasons: being accustomed to pain and because Kei had taken his tongue when he ripped off his jaw.

Demons are accustomed to feeling pain, as they have been training for thousands of years, but that doesn't mean they are not afraid of dying, and fear is undoubtedly the predominant feeling in the demon at that moment. Fear of dying without having truly lived a life.

Kei knows this. He knows that warrior demons have never been able to live their lives as they want, always following orders and rarely having free time, but that doesn't mean he will show mercy to those who dare to attack him, as one mistake could mean the death of a loved one for him, and now that Treka died because he couldn't kill Cris when they fought, it strengthened his belief: "never leave an enemy alive".

""Vaya, vaya (Well, well). Oh, come on, "hijo de puta" (son of a bitch). Drin was more powerful when I met her. I'm not even using my normal form. Seriously, is this all you can offer? Well, well. You are so disappointing, "asquerosa mierda sin valor" (Filthy worthless crap)."

Kei ran his finger over his body, from the abdomen to the head, where the mouth should be, but only the upper jaw remains (below the nose and above the jaw). And as he moved, his nail cut through his body.

He caressed the remaining teeth with his left fingers, while the trembling body of the demon only felt regret for offering to bring Kei's head to a certain demon commander, who remains resentful because Kei killed two of his familiars, humiliating him.

The demon's tears fell on Kei's fingers. Tears filled with sadness, because now that he is about to die, he realized how little he truly lived, despite being over 1,000 years old.

A family, friends, a pet, a home. So many things he wished to have, but now that Kei has come into his life, he must say goodbye to that dream.

Kei truly knows that demons suffer from that, after all, Drin told him everything about demons and how the demons destined to fight live. Kei knows that demons are not his enemies, he even wants to achieve peace with them, but he also doesn't want to risk his entire plan by having compassion for someone who tried to kill him. Another sin to add to the long list.

Instead of feeling sorry for him, Kei smiled, as his Molfer blood controls him quite well at that moment.

"Well, well. Yes, definitely this is all you can offer me. Next time, send Cris, please. She and I have something to discuss."- he said, looking into his eyes, because if demons were watching him during the fight with Nero, he doesn't rule out the idea that the demons they send might also have some hidden camera or microphone.

They were far from the Capital, very well hidden, no one was watching them. A perfect place to torture him to extract information. Not even the animals that inhabit the trees around them were witnesses, as they all fled the place out of fear of the demon, and now they also dare not return out of fear of Kei.

He sighed and began to use healing magic on him, to restore his jaw, hoping that now he will give him the information he wants.

"The demons have been very active lately. Fortunately, only weak demons have appeared," Terkiana said.

"Drin was not a prodigy, she was considered a weak demon and that's why she became a demon researcher. And she and I were practically equally powerful when we met. Why do they keep sending such weak demons? What do they expect to achieve?"

"M-maybe they want... to see our movements!" Nerka shouted, with a final groan so uncomfortable that even Kei turned pale, as the notification arrived.

[Orgasm, Nerka.]

Terkiana rubbed her forehead, trying to calm herself, because she understands what Nerka is feeling, but she keeps calm because she knows that solving the demon problem is more important than masturbating to calm her excitement.

The Dark Elves are kneeling on the ground. Nirkat covered the eyes of her younger sister, who cried in fear at witnessing such a savage scene, while Nirkat only looked at Kei, unable to process what was happening. One question flooded her mind: How is this possible?

"W-well, well..."

Without turning to look at her and using only his peripheral vision, Kei realized that Nerka got into a doggy position and started masturbating again, while moving her buttocks, trying to get Kei's attention. Since he wanted to stay focused during the interrogation, Kei exchanged glances with Terkiana, and as he did, she understood what he wanted and took Nerka by the arm.

"Grandma?"

"Come back when you're done."

And without saying anything else, she jumped to a great height, far above the tall trees, and threw Nerka with all her strength far away from there.

"Uwaaaah!!! It was no big dealooooooo!!!"

Terkiana landed and rubbed her hand.

"Sorry about that."

Kei clapped once, to calm the atmosphere, and smiled.

Standing face to face, Kei and the demon looked at each other.

"Well?"

The demon, who now had his mouth back, spat in his face. He still feared him, but if he was going to die anyway, he wouldn't die as a coward, much less as a traitor. His tears gave him away, but at least he maintained his pride as a demon.

Terkiana didn't react, she stayed in her place, but Nirkat was very scared. If Kei was brutally torturing him before the demon had done him any harm, what would he do now that the demon dared to spit at him?

"Well, well. You still have plenty of energy. You withstand it very well. Now, tell me, will you really not give me the information I want?"- Kei said, not taking that seriously and simply wiped it off with a handkerchief he took from his [Magic Storage].

"I'd rather die! I'll never be a traitor like that bitch Drin!"

A great chill ran through Terkiana's body, and she took a few steps back, signaling Nirkat to do the same. Nirkat nodded and moved away from the place, along with her sister.

Kei remained silent, with a smile on his face, staring fixedly at the demon.

A silence filled the place and no one moved. It remained that way for 5 long seconds, which came to an end when Nerka landed next to Kei, naked and with blood on her body.

"Nice husband, my grandmother was very mean to me!"

She jumped and embraced Kei with her arms and legs, but he continued to stare fixedly at the demon, paying no attention to Nerka.

"Punish my grandmother! My clothes were torn because of her! Give me love to feel better!"

Lies. Drin made all the clothes, and those clothes can regenerate if they suffer any damage. She is only naked because she undressed on her own. And it is impossible for simple branches to have hurt her, that blood is from the animals that her body crushed.

Seeing her granddaughter acting so childish in such a serious moment stressed Terkiana, because it was not the time for stupid jokes, especially now that Kei is so angry.

"Nerka..."

"No, grandmother, you won't escape punishment! Don't forget that we all must respect each other in the group and..."

"The demon insulted Drin."

"Huh?"

She immediately stopped hugging him and quickly stood next to her grandmother, away from Kei.

"T-that was close."

It is common knowledge that insulting a Molfer means asking for death, but insulting someone beloved by a Molfer means asking for an extremely painful and slow death. Molfer are people who don't give much importance to what others say about them (mainly because they don't care and only kill those who insult them because they take advantage of that excuse to kill), but insulting a loved one of a Molfer is a much greater offense because they don't allow those who have earned their love to feel sad or suffer.

Sei Molfer tortures to death anyone who dares to insult her husband for being a man (it has happened very few times, but it happened). He is powerful, capable of defending himself, but Sei Molfer didn't care and still tortured them to death for insulting the person she loves. Mei does the same with people who insult Kei, but without killing them because Kei forbade her.

Molfer don't care about the insults they receive, but they attach great importance to the well-being of the people who are important to them.

Knowing all that, they are afraid and curious to know how Kei will react. Will he break the rules and torture the demon for days? Or will he follow the rules and kill him quickly?

Breaking the long silence, Kei spoke.

"Repeat what you said. Did you just insult Drin?"

"That bitch will die soon! I hope she suffers a slow and painful death!"

Kei took out his "Fake Dragon Sword" from his Magic Storage and took a long breath.

"Oh... Well, well... Drin is my companion and one of the people I love."

He cut off the demon's left arm, and he clenched his teeth, hardening his gaze, not giving Kei the satisfaction of seeing him suffer, or at least trying not to.

A white liquid started to come out of his fatal wound, and as it started to come out, an infernal scream filled with pain came out of his mouth. What is he feeling? What is capable of making a demon accustomed to pain scream in agony?

Imagine that suddenly your blood turns into fire and you are unable to die. Multiply that pain by 10, then by 10, by 10, by 10, by 10. Multiplying by 10 every passing second. That is the closest comparison to what the demon is experiencing.

The pain increased, along with his screams, making Kei and the Elves smile, but the same cannot be said for the Dark Elves.

Both sisters covered their ears, begging Kei to stop everything. They were not accustomed to this kind of thing, and it only filled their beings with terror, because even though it is a demon, seeing him suffer so much is simply horrible. Not everyone has the mentality of a warrior. Not everyone enjoys the pain of others.

The demon, filled with desperation, tried to commit suicide by destroying his head with a fireball, but Kei grabbed his arm and prevented his attack from working, putting his hand inside his mouth to prevent him from cutting his tongue or poisoning himself. He will avoid at any cost not that he dies so soon, but he will avoid that he commits suicide. Kei wants to kill him.

"Did you really think I would allow you to commit a sin as grave as suicide? God doesn't like that."

Kei held him, while he writhed, cried, and tried to scream. He kicked Kei over and over, trying to make him let go, but his weak kicks only made him smile more.

"I won't allow you to insult her. "A mi Drin se le respeta, basura" (To my Drin is respected, scumbag). "

He cut off his other arm and the white blood splattered on his face. He licked the blood and the girls recorded the scene in their minds, as seeing Kei with that liquid on his face and licking it was like if that liquid was something else that men can produce.

Unaware that he had just given his girlfriends new erotic material, he placed the tip of his sword on the demon's groin.

"Well, well. You got hard, huh? Quite the masochist. I wonder if..."

"W-what? D-don't do it. Kill me, please!"

"Well, well. Don't you want me to cut off your thing? I was planning on removing your testicles and making you eat them."

"Hey, Kei, that's enough. Terniak fainted," said Terkiana.

He blinked a couple of times and his gaze relaxed.

"Huh?"

Kei realized that Terniak had fainted and Nirkat was carrying her in her arms, trying to wake her up.

Nirkat was so disgusted that she refused to look at him.

"I'm sorry. I hate rude people."

He released the demon and he fell to the ground.

"Nerka, kill him, please."

"Yes! I'll kill my first demon!"

Nerka started kicking the demon's face and Kei moved away, trying to stay calm.

Seeing that the demon wanted to bite his own tongue, she jumped and crushed the demon's head, preventing his suicide.

The head exploded, splattering blood everywhere.

[90% received.]

[90 points received.]

"They only gave me 10 points?!" Nerka complained.

She fell to her knees and started crying, as she had always expected this moment to come, and now that it had, it was very disappointing.

"I thought I would get thousands of points! It's not fair!"

It's normal. She would have received over 1,000 if she had fought without help, as they were both at the same level, but since Kei defeated him, they only received 100 points because the demon didn't pose any danger to him.

It doesn't matter who the enemy is when getting points, only the difficulty matters.

"It would have been 200 if Kei had killed him," said Terkiana.

"I just wanted to give Nerka a treat."

Nerka's ears perked up upon hearing those words, her tears stopped flowing, and she jumped towards her beloved Kei.

"Thank you for thinking of me, my dear husband!" Nerka said, hugging Kei.

And since Kei is already calm and she is naked, his shyness is triggered at 100%, mainly because the Dark Elves are witnessing the situation. It's one thing to be accustomed to this kind of situation in private, but it's very different when it happens in public.

Kei's previously cold and killer expression now became ridiculous. His eyes can't decide where to look and he moves them from side to side, up and down, looking for anything that isn't Nerka. His face is red and his body trembles.

"T-thank you!"

Terkiana approached him and sniffed him.

"You stink," she said, changing the subject and trying to calm Kei down, although it's true, he stinks, as the blood of that demon smelled like fresh urine.

"Eh?"

Kei put his shyness aside and sniffed himself, because it hurts a lot when the girl you love tells you that you stink. He always wants to present himself well to them, so they don't feel embarrassed to be his girlfriends, as they already feel enough embarrassment having to share him with other girls (although he's the only one thinking that from his perspective).

"Ah, gross. I need a bath."

Nerka caresses his cheek with hers, unaware that she ruined Terkiana's plan to calm him down, as the shy Kei is activated again.

"Can I take a bath with you?!"

Kei turned very red upon hearing those words and quickly started shaking his head, so that the Dark Elves wouldn't think badly of him.

"Of course not!"

"Come on. Drin and Eris are always with you. It's my turn now. Don't play favorites! It's not fair!"

Those words pierced Kei's heart, as he always tries to spend the same amount of time with everyone, to prevent any of them from thinking they're the main girlfriend or superior to the others, but for Nerka to tell him not to play favorites means that, from her point of view, Kei does play favorites and he didn't realize it.

Those words hurt his pride as a boyfriend and a man, draining the energy from his body, and he fell to the ground along with Nerka, who was hugging him.

"Lovely husband?!"

"I failed as a boyfriend. I failed as a boyfriend. I failed as a boyfriend..." he repeated over and over, faster each time.

And while Kei suffered a panic attack on the ground, Terniak was waking up and Nirkat sighed in relief.

"Oh, I think he broke down. Kya!"

Terkiana gave her granddaughter a small tap on the head, hard enough to hurt.

"Nerka, let him rest. Kei just woke up from a coma, have some consideration."

"Kei?" Nirkat thought, connecting the dots.

A powerful man, capable of defeating a demon. Who is the most famous man? She knows the answer, and now that she suspects the true identity of Crisfa, she doesn't know how to react. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" She wonders.

Terkiana grabbed Kei's arm and forced him to stand up.

"I failed as a boyfriend. I fa..."

Terkiana covered his mouth.

"Nerka is lying to make you feel sorry for her, don't fall for her lies. You haven't failed."

The sparkle returned to Kei's eyes and he nodded quickly.

Terkiana smiled at him and removed her hand.

"You almost gave me a heart attack! For a moment, I thought I had made a mistake in designing my plans."

Unable to contain her curiosity any longer, Nirkat approached Kei.

Her sister didn't want to get close to Kei, but since her sister was walking towards him, she didn't dare to bother her sister with her complaints and just walked behind her, hiding behind Nirkat's back and praying to Fravi, begging that nothing bad happens to them, and thanks to that internal prayer, Fravi is able to see Kei from her home.

She was drinking a glass of wine at her table, with... a life-sized Kei doll almost identical to the real Kei, sitting on the other side of the table.

Fravi is a woman with a somewhat... curious mind. When she likes something, she becomes obsessed, especially when it comes to love. She's crazy, that's an undeniable fact.

"Look, darling, your real self defeated another insect. How lovely... huh? Huh?!"

She tore off her clothes and approached the magic screen. Why did she suddenly strip naked and start masturbating? Because Kei still had that white liquid on his face, and upon seeing that, Fravi created a whole homosexual story in her mind between Kei and a male version of Fravi.

In her mind, Kei is giving a blowjob to Fravo (her male version), and receiving all of his male discharge on his face and mouth.

"Delicious," Kei said, in Fravi's mind, licking the tip of... Well, no need to say it.

"Yes, daddy, so good! Keep going, keep sucking me, I haven't finished yet!"

The real Kei felt a shiver running through his body and looked at Terniak, and seeing her with her hands together, he realized she was praying.

"Terniak, please don't pray to Fravi!"

He frightened Terniak and she stopped praying, because she fainted again.

Zius already warned him once that Fravi can see him through his believers, and that's why it's forbidden to pray to her, to avoid any leakage of information.

"Kei, it's difficult to make a believer stop believing in Fravi. What do we do with her?" Nerka said.

"For a while, they'll have to train alone."

Armed with courage and with the mysterious matter of Fravi and the demons flooding her thoughts, Nirkat demands answers.

"Kei? Wasn't your name Crisfa? Who the fuck are you really?"

"Fuck? Was it necessary to insult? Well, well. How rude. I admit I like that side."

"Just answer the damn question!"

"Yes, you can't help but insult. Ah..."

Kei took a deep breath and scratched his head.

"Anyway, this was bound to happen. Crisfa is my adventurer name... I guess it's time to reveal my identity. Terkiana, is no one watching us?"

"We're far from the Capital, the sensors don't detect us. There's also no one nearby, I made sure of that. It's safe."

"Thank you. Nerka, the drums!"

"Drums, my lovely husband?"

"Ah, I wanted to add more drama and excitement. Like ta, ta, ta, ta. Or zaz, zaz, zaz. Do you understand?"

"Not really, but I know how to make it more exciting!"

Nerka cleared her throat.

"I'm ready. Kei, soundproof field."

"Ready."

"Well... Pay attention, everyone!! I present to you the coolest and most handsome man you will ever meet in your miserable lives!!"

The handsome part made him very nervous, as he considers himself ugly and now thinks they will make fun of him for it.

"The first human since the first demon war to defeat a demon commander and fuck a demon!!! All that at only 12 years old!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Skip to the end!" he shouted, embarrassed.

A vapor surrounded Kei completely, and Nerka knelt down for the final part.

"With you all, the great Keiiiiiiiii Mooooooooolfeeeeeeeeer!!"

Kei returned to his normal form, and his clothes shrank with him. Crisfa's clothes don't match him because they were designed in Crisfa's style, so he pulled clothes from his [Magic Storage] to change and feel 100% like Kei.

The Dark Elves know exactly who Kei Molfer is and Terniak's fear for him diminishes. They have been benefited in the past by Kei Molfer's free services, such as donating food and clothing to homeless people. They are aware that Kei Molfer can be scary, but he is not a bad person, but that perspective only stayed with Terniak. Now that Nirkat witnessed Kei Molfer's power and his way of acting, she suspects that he is not a good person, or at least that he is hiding something.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kei Molfer. I know it sounds hard to believe, but mentally I am 30 years old. Before being summoned, I was 17 years old. I underwent reincarnation and was born as Sei Molfer's son. I am currently 13 years old. Nice to meet all of you."

"What a brief summary." - Terkiana said.

"I didn't know how to say it in a better way."

"Are you really Kei Molfer?! What do you mean by reincarnation?" - said Nirkat, not understanding anything.

"It's a long story. I will tell you at home, I don't want to waste time. Let's go."

Kei started walking, followed by Terkiana and Nerka.

Nirkat hesitated whether she should follow him or not, but Terniak took her hand, with the answer on her lips.

"Let's trust him, sister."

"... Yes... I guess we don't have another choice."

They followed Kei, while he remembered the chill he felt. It wasn't a chill of a bad presentiment or danger, it was a chill that something disgusting was happening.

"I want to vomit. Why?" - He thought.

They arrived at the house they use as a base and Kei told his story to the slaves, with as much detail as possible (he didn't mention the sex scenes because he considered them unnecessary for the plot, and also because he didn't want to disgust them).

They didn't believe him at first, but when they met Drin and Mio, they confirmed that it was true. Who would be able to have a demon as a familiar? Only a Molfer.

They were very terrified, especially Terniak. She almost passed out again when she looked Drin in the eyes, but she held on... Well, she didn't really hold on because she fell to her knees, and she also wet herself, just like her sister (who did stand), but at least she stayed awake.

After a change of clothes and waiting for Eris and Nerka to stop laughing at them, Kei finished telling them his story, with Nero's defeat.

"Well, that's the story. Here, we don't discriminate against anyone. You will treat Drin, Mio, and Nem as normal people, regardless of their demonic blood."

"That sounded somewhat rude." - Mio said.

"I-I'm sorry, I couldn't think of other words."

Kei cleared his throat.

"W-well, well... In my group there are also Elves, but they will never treat you as inferiors, and if Nerka does, Terkiana will punish her."

"Hey, why do you assume that only I will do it and not my grandmother?!"

"Tell me, do you think Terkiana is capable of making fun of someone to make them feel bad, nya?" - Eris said, licking her right hand, as it got stained with sauce.

"W-well... But it's not fair!"

"Life is not fair. Nirkat, Terniak, here we are all equal. I hope you adapt soon to your new home. And, please, don't pray anymore. Mio will show you around the house."

Kei stretched his arms and yawned.

"I'm too lazy to go make the report. Do you have any questions?"

Both raised their hands.

"Let someone answer your questions, I must leave. I have training with my grandmother, and if I'm late, it will go worse for me. If I survive the training, I will come for dinner. "Adiós" (Goodbye)."

"See you tonight, Kei!" - Eris said.

Kei glanced at Drin, who remained silent throughout the entire meeting. Something almost impossible to believe, as she is always very cheerful when she is by his side, but today she behaved very cold and silent, as if she were hiding something. Kei wants to ask her what's going on, but considering the worried look she's giving him at that moment, he realized that it's not her who has a problem, it's him, and she noticed what he's hiding. After all, no one knows Kei better than Drin.

"Goodbye."

Kei was about to leave, but Drin, unable to bear the worry in her heart, took him by the arm and prevented him from leaving.

"Kei, I want to talk to you. In private."

She called him Kei, instead of darling. That's how serious the matter is.

"Of course... Let's go, let's walk together."

Both of them left the house and started walking together, and for a few minutes, they just walked, saying nothing, until Kei dared to break the silence.

"It's a nice day, don't you think?"

"Why did you ask Mio to hit you?"

"Is that what's bothering you? I thought it was obvious. It was so that my mother would believe that demon defeated me. Well, well. Seriously, Drin, I thought it was something more serious. You had me very worried. Don't worry about..."

"Don't lie to me!" - Drin shouted, furious.

She took Kei by the arm and they stood still, looking at each other, while Drin's eyes filled with tears.

Silence once again filled the place, and Kei smiled, trying to calm her down.

"Come on, Drin, don't be exaggerating. I know it was hasty, but it was the best option we had. You must understand that..."

"Kei, don't keep lying to me."

"I'm not lying."

"There's another reason, isn't there? You did it for another reason too."

He knows his words won't convince Drin, after all, she knows him perfectly. He can't deceive her any longer, but he really doesn't want to talk about it.

"... It's a nice day. The air smells good."

"Kei, answer me."

"In my world there is a lot of pollution. In this world the air is clean."

"Kei!"

Drin was about to slap him, and Kei closed his eyes, waiting for the blow, but she stopped before, she didn't dare to hit him. And it's not that she couldn't because of her familiar contract, since she is free to do whatever she wants, she has no limits because Kei ordered her to do whatever she wants, so she wouldn't make him suffer more than he already is.

"Please..."

Drin hugged Kei, and hearing her sob so close to him also made Kei cry, because he felt like he had made the person he loves cry, but that's not the main reason for his tears.

"Darling, I want the truth."

Unable to continue hiding what he feels, Kei stroked Drin's hair and hugged her, and feeling Kei's tears falling on her back, Drin's tears kept flowing even more than before.

"I... I'm sorry, my heart hurt. Everything hurt. Treka died because of me, and she saved me... I felt too guilty. I couldn't bear the pain... The guilt... I wanted to ignore that pain, that's why I asked Mio to hit me... I prefer physical pain over emotional pain."

"Darling..."

"I don't want to feel this pain anymore. I don't want to lose anyone else... My grandparents died. My parents died. Two of my best friends died in my childhood. The stress, the pain, the anxiety... I couldn't bear it... In this world, I'll lose friends too... And I don't want to... Drin, I love you, I don't want to lose you. I love them all. I don't want to lose them, I don't want to lose anyone... I'm sorry for being so useless!"

"You're not useless!"

Drin took his hands and they looked at each other, both crying, venting.

"Darling, I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt so... like this... Demons have lived in misery and despair. When I was born, my fate was decided. I would become an informant and live with humans to gather information. I trained my whole life. Due to Fravi's curse, our development was very slow. Most demons end up dead. Those heroes gain too much power in a short time. Demons have to train for thousands of years to gain even a little power... That seemed unfair to me... But I had to accept it. There was nothing I could do... But you can give us the peace we've been waiting for... A life of peace and without pain... Darling, life is hard, but you yourself have said it, with effort we can achieve whatever we set out to do... You're not useless. With your leadership, demons and humans will live in peace... I know you can do it..."

Drin started to change shape. She transformed into a 13-year-old girl.

"I'll always be with you, darling."

Drin started kissing Kei.

He would never kiss an underage girl, but he's allowing it because Drin must have a reason to kiss him in that form, either to feel equal to him or because she wants to be at his level.

"You're not useless." Those were the words Kei wanted to hear from her.

Keeping negative feelings inside him because he doesn't want those feelings to hinder his progress. Giving too much importance to pain would only delay progress, that thought is very common among the Molfer, but Kei forgot something very important: there are people who care a lot about him, and if he suffers, they suffer too.

"Thank you, Drin... Thank you so much... I'm sorry, I really have to go... Thank you for everything... I love you."

"I love you too, darling," Drin said, smiling.

With one last kiss, Kei said goodbye to her and ran away, with a smile on his face.

A smile that disappeared when he left the forest.

"I'm sorry."

"You're not useless."

Kei kept hearing Drin's words in his mind, over and over again, trying to make them tattooed on his being.

"You feel useless, but you're not. Kei, you saved my village. You saved me. You saved Eris. If Drin had attacked you, she would be dead right now, but you decided to give her a new chance at life by your side."

Terkiana's words also comforted him. Kei was going through a difficult time. Treka died and she saved him. He felt too guilty, but other people trusted him, he must not disappoint them... So he made a promise to himself.

"Even if I'm useless, I will always try to achieve my goals and never give up. I promise..."

Before finishing his sentence, his grandmother punched him in the face and he flew away.

"Don't get distracted, Kei!"

Kei slowly got up from the ground, while his nose was bleeding profusely, like a hose.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"As punishment, you will do 3,000 push-ups, 3,000 sit-ups, and have a fight with me afterwards!"

Kei paled at hearing that and swallowed hard.

"Shit."

(Note from the author: Twitter: @HectorAngelAlv2 Leave comments. uwu)

3