CHAPTER 62 – Hell. Part 1.
24 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 62 - Hell. Part 1.

The Royal guards are more than accustomed to seeing things that are impossible to believe at first sight, mainly due to being in contact with such an unpredictable family as the Molfer family. Like the time they saw Sei Molfer training without skin. Why did she do such a foolish thing? Simply because she was bored and wanted to train with a different appearance.

The time when Kei's father almost defeated the S-class adventurer, Chersy, because almost defeating her is considered the greatest achievement a man has ever accomplished in history (at least publicly).

When Mei infiltrated the Queen's castle and replaced the statues of the Gods with statues of Kei, to send the following message: "My brother deserves respect, bitches!" This was because a false rumor spread that Kei had cheated in his fight with the princess and that's why he won. And when the guards tried to remove them, Mei suddenly appeared, left them almost dead, and gave them mini statues of Kei to have as decorations in their homes. Kei was the only one who could stop Mei from continuing with that nonsense because Sei Molfer didn't care, her father didn't have the power to stop her, and the Queen found what she was doing entertaining, so she decided not to intervene.

And they will never forget the time when Kei's grandmother forced everyone on the continent to form a long line to kiss the feet of her statue, and it took more than a year for everyone to finish, exactly one year and 198 days. There were hundreds of thousands of deaths due to her actions, as constant monster attacks occurred. Her thousands of servants made sure to provide food and diapers to the people so that they wouldn't leave the line, and these same servants were responsible for protecting them. However, considering the great length of the line, it was impossible to protect everyone, and those who tried to leave the line and escape were killed. Those almost two years are known as "The whim that only a Molfer can have," a name given by Reima Molfer herself.

And what was she doing while all that was happening? She continued with her normal life, training and traveling the world. At that time, there were no heroes or the current Queen of the country. She was the most powerful person in the world, and no one could stop her, which is why she got away with it.

These are just some of the thousands of unbelievable stories that actually happened within the Molfer family.

And Kei...? Well, Kei's very existence is hard to believe for people who haven't met him in person.

And at this moment, they, the Royal guards, wonder, "Am I dreaming?"

The reason? Kei was reading a book about the fire attribute while doing push-ups with just one finger, but not his index finger. He created a fire arm that protruded from his chest to hold the book with his left hand and used the fire to do push-ups.

Did that surprise them? No, because that would be something normal to see. What surprised them was seeing 22 "Keis" made of fire playing soccer, a sport that the hero Gelisha made famous worldwide.

While holding the book with his left hand, Kei used his right hand to create them. All of them, including the goalposts, were connected by a line of fire that Kei modified every time they moved.

Controlling so many fire Keis was not an easy task; one mistake in any of them would make them explode.

The two main uses of the fire attribute are: hot and explosive. The former is used to burn something, while the latter is used to explode and cause great damage to a specific target. If these fire Keis were only hot, they wouldn't cause harm if Kei made a mistake, but they were made to explode specifically so that Kei could learn to better control the explosion.

When creating a fireball, it is made up of two different elements: the outer fire and the small core. When separating from its user, the core activates, and upon touching something physical, it immediately absorbs the surrounding magical energy, exploding when finished, creating an instant explosion.

This training is a way for Kei to learn to control the core from a distance to prevent it from exploding. The core is impossible to control, or at least no one has been able to prevent it from activating upon separation from the user. Kei devised this training to improve his magical sensitivity, to know exactly how it feels when the core activates, and to try to replicate it. It is possible to create fire without a core, known as fire that only heats, but the core is what allows fire attacks to explode, and it is impossible to create only a core for a simple reason: it is impossible to feel. Magical evolution divided the fire attribute into two, the normal and the explosive, and the core fused with the fire. It is impossible to separate them, and it feels only like the fire attribute, nothing special.

Furthermore, there has never really been a need to separate them. Fire attacks are easy to detect and dodge, and focusing too much on such a basic attack would be useless, at least from the perspective of people in this world. And that is precisely why Kei chose the fire attribute because it is too basic, meaning it is underestimated. If he can manipulate the core, the limit is only his imagination.

Many books have been published about the fire attribute, and they all include the same information about the core. As part of the attribute, it is impossible to manipulate it individually. It's like a finger and a bone, you move the bone and the finger moves, but without the bone, it is impossible to move the finger. They are meant to be together. But Kei hopes to be able to improve that attribute, one way or another.

"Y-young Kei?"

"No one has been interested in the core, because it seems impossible to detect and manipulate. I wonder if that's true."

A goal entered the goal and all the Keis exploded, but very little, nothing dangerous, but it was so sudden that they all created walls of earth to protect themselves, although it was not necessary.

Kei closed the book and stood up from the ground.

"Indeed, I am not able to feel the core or the sensation when it activates. Another failure to add to the list. By the way, what do you want?"

"W-we have come for you. The Queen is waiting for you."

"The Queen...? Well, well. No wonder I'm sleepy."

The sun shone brightly in the sky, and that only meant one thing: he stayed up all night training.

"Alright. Let's go."

Kei began to follow the guards, while remembering the results obtained, not only regarding the core, but also about a secondary one that was almost equally important.

"The thinner it is, the harder it is to control... I wonder how much it can decrease in size without losing power." - He thought.

He was referring to the magical lines that connected the fire Keis. Thanks to those lines, which connected the original Kei with the fire ones, he was able to prevent them from exploding.

"Well, well... What if it's not necessary to separate myself?"

And so, a new strategy was born in his mind.

(Pov - Kei)

If I manage to control the core and keep it deactivated, it will give me enough time to learn to control the fire attribute when it comes into contact with the target. But instead of learning to separate it, if I manage to keep it connected to me and modify the attribute while attacking the target... I avoided keeping it connected because it would be an unnecessary waste of magical energy, and it's not worth using it in a fight just to have a cool attack. But if I can control the attack, at least for a few seconds, I can make the attribute enter the targets' bodies through their orifices (nose, mouth, ears, even the anus and intimate parts).

An attack that allows me to destroy my enemies from the inside.

"Hey, didn't you hear what I said?"

"I will not marry your daughter, she is too young for me and I am already engaged. Can I go now?"

"I wasn't even talking about that. Am I that uninteresting to you?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm very busy at the moment."

The Queen and I are alone in this huge hall.

She is sitting on her throne, looking down at me. It bothers me a little, but considering her power, I shouldn't complain.

"Well, well. I wish I had magical energy to use [Double thought]."

With all the training, I ended up with almost 0. Those guards arrived just in time.

I can barely stand, I'm so tired. I need to sleep for at least an hour. I hope this doesn't drag on.

"I'm already listening, Your Majesty."

I yawned. Hold on, body, just a little longer.

"Why am I here?"

"My daughter, Estella, wants to train with you."

"I see... Can I sleep for an hour before that?"

"Yes, you can rest for as long as you need, there's no rush. But first, I need to talk about an important matter with you. It's related to Chersy."

Ah, that crazy spider girl. My father's number one sexual harasser. What has she done now? Did she get pregnant again by stealing my father's seed? This time, my mother will definitely kill her. She was lucky that my father saved her from dying the first time.

"Will I have another half-brother or half-sister?"

"Not this time. As strange as it sounds, this time it's not related to your father or your mother. It's related to you, the children of Sei Molfer. Chersy plans to return this year, or at least that's what I heard, more powerful than before. And since your parents won't be here when she returns, she will target you, especially now that you have become more powerful during these 7 years she was absent."

"Ah, let me guess, my mother knows about this, right?"

"How clever you are. Yes, she knows, but she didn't want to tell you anything because... Well, you know her."

She doesn't want us to prepare for Chersy's return because it would be cowardly on our part. Fighting unexpectedly is much more exciting, at least from her point of view... And to mess up our lives.

"I don't agree with her way of thinking, especially when it comes to her children and my future son-in-law."

The Queen is a kind being, and considering her great power, I was very lucky that she is kind. If she had my mother's personality, she would have already forced me to marry her daughter or worse, she would have raped me.

Ah... What will I do with Chersy? I don't have time to prepare, I'm already busy... I'll think about it later.

That spider, I will never forgive her for what she did to me when I was 5 years old... Spider...

A spider web... If I remember correctly, spider webs are the strongest natural material. If a thin spider web can support a spider, maybe it's possible that... A spider, connected to the spider web... I'm coming up with something brilliant.

"Your eldest daughter doesn't interest me, the middle one is engaged, and the third one is too young for me. I'm already engaged, so it's better for you to give up."

"There's only a 5-year age difference."

"I don't care. Besides, I'm already engaged. I'll never cheat on my fiancées!"

Oops, I almost bit my tongue. I'm a terrible man!

"Let's see if I can convince you. You can come in, Elyssia!"

Nothing can change my mind.

The door opened and... Huh?

"Kei!!"

Uwaaaah! Is that mature woman the little princess...?! Mature... Parents, you're such "chismosos" (gossips)!

"You like older women, don't you? You lost your vir..."

Before the princess can hug me and her mother can speak, without caring about the consequences, I jumped on the Queen and covered her mouth, and in doing so, I feel something piercing my chest, almost damaging my heart.

It took me less than a second to cover her mouth, but it took her even less time to attack me right in the perfect spot to avoid killing me, completely piercing my chest with her own hand.

The Queen, the woman who earned my mother's respect. A fearsome being... I wonder if this is the perfect opportunity to use my ability on her... No... She would immediately suspect me, and even if she doesn't want to harm me, that won't stop her from talking about this with others, making me look suspicious. I can't take that risk.

"I met Eris before my fiancées. I married only for the benefits, not for love. I don't regret what I did, and I won't allow her to be harmed because of me. You won't tell anyone about this."

"My nieces are being deceived. Do you think I'll just sit idly by? Maybe, if you marry my daughter, or at least give me a grandchild, I could keep my mouth shut."

That smile on her face, so innocent-looking, but behind that smile, there's a manipulative person.

Molfer women have had children with commoners to prevent the bloodline from becoming more powerful. My grandmother is a clear example of why it's important for us not to become more powerful. We could become a bigger threat than a Demon King. And the Molfer men who are born don't matter, babies inherit the power from their mother or grandmother, they can marry anyone. Men don't inherit anything to their sons, even coming from a powerful lineage, but the Molfer family doesn't risk it and prefers to have children with commoners.

But the Queen believes that because I shared a womb with Mei, it made me similar to women, but being a man. That means I have the potential to pass on my power to my children. And if that happens, a second Molfer bloodline would be born, causing many problems in the future due to the constant fights between both families to determine which family is better, and hundreds of thousands of innocent people could die.

The Queen knows all that perfectly well, and knowing all that, she still wants to go ahead with this. She's not the kind Queen I thought she was.

"Is it worth sacrificing your daughter to turn your family into a second Molfer family? What if your theory fails?"

"It's worth a try."

... Ah... The Royal family is powerful, but the potential of the Molfers surpasses it. And if a Molfer has a daughter with someone equally powerful, the bloodline will improve. I thought that theory had failed with my mother's marriage, as she married a powerful man considered Class A. My older brothers are useless, and I was considered a lucky guy for sharing a womb with Mei.

Does she really still believe that could work?

"Well? What do you say?"

The first princess inherits the throne, the second one marries a prince from another country, and the third one will have the same fate. They're being used for political purposes, regardless of what they want to do with their lives. It's disgusting, but it's normal in this world.

I won't marry an 8-year-old girl, nor will I wait for her to grow up. The fight against the Demon Queen will happen in approximately 5 years, and before that, my identity will be discovered.

I don't have time to marry or train girls who won't be of any use to me in my fight... But the Queen doesn't know that.

"When I turn 20. When I turn 20, I'll give you the grandchild you want. Is that okay?"

"You'll be mature by then, so that would be better. I agree."

Well, well... What if I take advantage and give it a try? "Es hora de usar mis encantos masculinos" (It's time to use my masculine charms).

"Or even better, don't you want to have my child?"

"Your child? Hehe. Do you want me to have your child?"

"You're sacrificing your daughter's body just to prove your theory, and that's very cowardly. Why don't you sacrifice your old body? You had your daughters after sleeping with hundreds of prostitutes. Don't you prefer having another daughter with someone like me? After all, I've seen how you look at my father, devouring him with your eyes. You want him, but you can't have him. You may be more powerful than my mother, but that doesn't guarantee you victory. You'll never have my father in your bed, but you could have his improved version (although only in terms of power, I'm not as handsome as my father)."

I caressed her lips, which were smiling at me... Huh? I-is she licking my thumb?! S-she's a pervert...! N-no, don't get nervous, Kei, you're doing well. K-keep going.

"Having a powerful daughter, instead of a powerful granddaughter, and with the son of the woman who has the man you desire. Doesn't that sound good? What do you say?"

"Well, well. You really like mature women, huh?"

Uwaaaah! She's touching my crotch! D-don't get nervous, Kei. Don't show any insecurity! We have her right where we want her! Just a little more, and in one or two years, she'll join us!

"I'll think about it, but you might convince me completely if we talk in my room."

I have her. If I do it, my team will improve and...

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Uwaaaah!"

Father?! No, you idiot, I was about to succeed! I was about to gain the great power of the Queen! What did you do?!

Oh, that punch hurt. It sent me flying and... Flying... A-and the Queen still had her arm on my chest... Uwaaaah! She broke my chest! Idiot, you should have pulled me first and then hit me! The force of your blow made the Queen's arm split me as if I were a sheet of paper and the arm were a pair of scissors! Is that my lung?! Uwaaaah!

"Respect your fiancées! I won't tolerate infidelity in the family!"

"Idiot, I don't have magic energy! Help me and then scold me!"

"Huh? Uwaaaah! I'm sorry, son, I got carried away in anger!"

M-my mother started using healing magic on me while I finish removing my ribs and damaged lung. Ugh, it's disgusting.

"So, are you flirting with the Queen?" - My mother said, patting my head.

For women, it's normal to have more than one partner. She doesn't see anything wrong with me flirting with the Queen despite being engaged. But it's different for my father, because men in this world only love one woman and hate infidelity.

"I'd rather have a child with the Queen than someone 5 years younger than me."

"I see."

"We arrived just in time! A little longer and that bitch would have had our child in her bed!"

"And whose fault is that, idiot?! You and Mei are the only ones who knew I had sex with Eris! And Mei would never betray me!"

"But I didn't say anything." - My father said.

We both looked at my mother and she just smiled.

"My son is already a man and I came last night to celebrate with the Queen. Another victory over that bitch."

Victory?! What do you mean...?! Ah, I better not know.

"The Queen threatened to tell my fiancées, I had no choice."

"I see... Threatening, huh? I see, I see... Well, maybe I'll die in the Forbidden Continent, so I should take the opportunity to do what I've always wanted to do. Maybe I won't have a chance like this in the future." - My mother said.

What she always wanted to do? Oh no.

T-the Queen is approaching me and my father took the princess by the arm to keep her safe.

"I've decided. I'll wait until you turn 20 to have a child with me. Hehe."

W-what?!

"And if you want a preview, you can come see me whenever you want." - She said, lifting her dress and showing me her underwear, which is very wet.

Did I excite her so much without using my ability? She's a pedophile! Everyone in this country is sick!

"You're always sexually harassing my husband, and now you want to rape my son."

"Has she been harassing me?" - My father said.

"I think she means she's always looking at you, father."

"Is that sexual harassment?"

"For my mother, it is."

She cracks her neck and fingers as she approaches the Queen.

"First of all, I offered my daughter to him and he wants me. It's not my fault for being so beautiful."

"I don't care."

I better leave.

I got up from the ground.

"W-well, Your Majesty, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I'll give you a child when I turn 20 and you keep quiet. Thank you for everything. And try not to die, please."

"I make no promises." - Said the Queen, taking off her dress.

Will she fight in her underwear...?! Such sexy lingerie. Will she always wear that? It looks uncomfortable, especially the stockings part.

Such a seductive black lace set. The fabric so tight against her feminine curves, highlighting her sexy mature body. The floral lace details added a touch of sensuality, while the transparencies left almost nothing to the imagination.

W-wow. She shakes her ass towards my father, while w-winking at me and... showing me a nipple.

Seducing both the father and the son at the same time, in front of the wife/mother.

... Yes, I definitely don't want to see what will happen.

"I'm leaving."

"I'll follow you. Good luck, my love."

"I don't need it." - My mother said, clenching her fists.

"Mother, don't kill the Queen."

I need her for my team.

"Queen, nice nipple."

"Thanks, cutie."

She blows me a kiss. Ah, what I have to do to try to make her fall in love without using my ability. Fortunately, being powerful makes things easier.

"Don't kill my mother and I'll give you a preview in a year."

"What a juicy reward. You sure know how to treat a woman, cutie. Just for you, I'll make an effort not to kill your fragile mother."

Fragile...? Oh no, she made her even angrier. I can even hear her blood boiling.

Now I'm really leaving.

My father, carrying the princess on his back, and I, leave the place, and almost immediately, the fight between two beasts begins.

I push my father and my mother uses the Queen's body to destroy the door, almost taking my father and the princess with them. Fortunately, I react in time.

Like two giants fighting, with every blow they receive, they destroy everything in their path with their bodies.

They're destroying the place. If they continue like this, the castle won't withstand it.

"Are you satisfied, father? If you had let me give her the preview she asked for, this wouldn't have happened."

"Value your body more, son! You should only have sex with the woman you love."

"Whatever."

I almost got the Queen to join my harem. I'll have to wait a little longer... Well, I'm going to sleep.

Ah, what a delightful dream. An hour filled with pleasure. My mind is clear now.

Well then. Ah... Yes, I am relaxed and my mind is clear. Now that my body and mind have rested, I can think clearly.

Clarity, clear... Ah... Well, well... Yes.

... Ahhhhhhh! What did I do?! Why did I try to seduce the Queen?! Why did I act so strangely with her?! I'm a disgusting womanizer!

"And they keep fighting."

My mother and the Queen continue to fight in the distance, I can hear them destroying everything from here.

The castle is in ruins, just like the garden. At least they didn't destroy the tree that gives me shade. My mother doesn't care about my comfort, so I'm sure the Queen made sure to keep the tree unharmed. Such a kind gesture on her part. She may be a sexual maniac, but she has a kind side that I appreciate.

Having her in my harem will bring me many benefits. I've already taken the first step. I can't use my ability on her yet, I only sexually attract her, and if I use my ability, once her lust subsides, she will suspect her feelings. She's a woman who is used to only having sex, she has never fallen in love. My father only sexually attracts her, I don't see her as a woman in love.

For her to experience love with someone like me will be suspicious. She is intelligent, I must take it slow with her. One or two years will be enough.

"Darling!"

Drin, in her cat form, jumped onto my lap. Her cheerful voice returned. I hope her concern for me has diminished. My negative feelings will remain within me, they won't disappear, so worrying about that is unnecessary.

"Hello, Drin. Good morning. Have you had breakfast?"

"Good morning, darling! Yes, I've already had breakfast. And you?"

"I haven't had time. Do you want to have breakfast again?"

"Of course!"

"Let's go home."

Drin climbed onto my head and I activated my wings, flying away from the place.

What should I make for breakfast?

"By the way, darling, why are your mother and the Queen fighting?"

"My mother believes she could die in the Forbidden Continent, and since she has always wanted to fight the Queen, she did it before leaving."

"No wonder."

There's no need to tell her the truth, not yet.

So much destruction around us. At least the Queen makes sure to fight away from the Capital, to avoid causing deaths, but she didn't consider the Elves, considering that the forest has also suffered a lot of damage.

"And who do you think will win?"

"My mother will win. She is taking advantage of the fact that the Queen is taking care of her citizens. She fights towards the Capital, but the Queen diverts her, sacrificing her own body and receiving more damage."

Dirty move, mother, but anything goes in a fight.

"I feel like having some "gorditas" for breakfast."

""Gorditas"? Get down, darling!"

"Get down?"

"Ju-just do it, please."

"Alright."

I landed on the ground and Drin created a small house using earth magic. A house without windows, only a door... Why?

"Come in."

"Okay."

Does she want to tell me something?

I entered the house and Drin created a small window to let in some light. I don't understand anything.

The door closed and Drin started to change shape.

Wait... Does she want to... do it? So suddenly...?! Huh?

"Wh-what?"

"Y-you felt like having some "gorditas," right?"

Drin transformed into a chubby Drin. A chubby Drin... Ah, I see now.

"Drin, you're learning Spanish, but don't take everything so literally. "Gorditas" is a foreign food from my world, it doesn't refer to a fat woman. Hahahahaha!"

"Uwaaaah! I'm sorry, darling!"

She tried to cover her face out of embarrassment, but I took her hands with my right hand and pressed her against the wall.

It fills me with shame to do this, but I made her cry yesterday, it's time to make her happy.

"Any Drin is perfect for me."

I caressed her love handles. How soft they are.

"And any Drin excites me."

"Darling..."

I started kissing her.

... No...

This isn't taking away my guilt.

I'm an unfaithful man... Will I ever get used to this feeling? I don't know... I don't know.

"Darling, kiss me more!"

I penetrate her, as always. We have sex, as always.

She enjoys it, but... I still don't feel any pleasure.

It makes me happy to see her enjoying this, but it gives me no sexual pleasure.... Nothing.

Seeing her breasts bounce, while my crotch collides wildly with hers, is a scene that would excite anyone, but it only fills me with... guilt. I've seen all my girlfriends from this perspective, not to mention all the ones I will get in the future, and knowing that fills me with guilt.

No matter the position, I still feel the same.

"Darling, give it to me, give it to me!"

Receiving a titjob from Drin, while she licks the tip, is the only way I can reach orgasm... But... I don't feel like I can reach it this time.

The issue with the Queen, the stress I'm going through to improve my fire attribute, the Queen of Turger. We are constantly in danger, and here we are, wasting time having sex... I'm so pathetic that I have sex with my girlfriends instead of training, out of fear that they will get angry with me... The mindset of a mere sex toy.

I used my ability to create semen and pretend that I had an orgasm. It's part of my ability, because it excites women or something like that. I only use it to fake an orgasm.

Seeing Drin with my semen on her face... She licks it and swallows it, but... I still don't feel anything... Nothing at all... I'm sorry for deceiving you, Drin... I'm not cut out for this... Huh? Huh?!

She kissed me?! Uwaaaah! She filled my lips and tongue with my own semen! How disgusting...! Mmm... Hey, it tastes sweet. Does my ability give it that flavor? Interesting... But that doesn't change the fact that it's my man juice! How disgusting!

"Delicious, darling."

Delicious...?! D-Drin licks my lips and tongue. Does it excite her to do this? Ah, what I have to do to keep her happy.

... Ah, let's finish this.

I put Drin against the wall and started penetrating her as fast as possible, using my ability to the fullest on her, and with each thrust, it's an orgasm.

"W-wait, darling!! N-noooo!!"

Her words say something, but her moans and body say otherwise... Wait...

As I investigate my orgasm, it hurts to keep masturbating after reaching orgasm. Does the same happen with women? I'm an idiot!

I quickly pulled my member out of her body and she fell to her knees, filling the floor with her fluids.

I'm an insensitive idiot.

"A-and if we go have breakfast?"

"Y-yes. T-thank you, darling."

I helped her to her feet. Huh? Now she's the one pushing me against the wall?!

"W-what's wrong?"

"You're able to satisfy us in just one minute, darling. Mei always being by your side won't be a problem if you distract her."

"But the maximum level of my ability..."

"It feels incredible! Look at my legs, they're still trembling! I can still feel it!"

"But it hurts, doesn't it?"

"It's a pleasurable pain."

A-a pleasurable pain?

She kisses me again.

Ah... I don't understand the women of this world.

Nightfall came, and while the Queen and Sei Molfer continued to fight, Kei and Princess Estella finished their training. Or rather, their sparring.

The princess demanded that Kei spar with her, and he obliged.

Defeat after defeat, she didn't give up and kept demanding a rematch. She fought with all her might, but Kei didn't fight seriously, he didn't even put in much effort. If there was already a huge difference between them when they first fought, after Nero's defeat, that difference grew even wider.

Kei took the opportunity to continue planning how to improve his fire attribute, and at this moment, he was creating a small thread of fire, almost invisible.

"The thinner it is, the less power it can store. I must find out how to compress it further..."

The tip of the thread inflated like a balloon and exploded, making the thread disappear.

"That's his current limit. Interesting."

"A-again. I demand a rematch!" - Estella said, using her sword to try to get up from the ground, but Kei kicked her sword and she fell to the ground, unable to stand.

"Well, well. You're awake now. It's already dark, Your Majesty. I'm hungry and I want to have dinner. Besides, you've reached your limit."

Greyni, who was watching them train, quickly approached Kei.

"Ahem. Just for today, I'll give you the honor and privilege of having dinner with me, Kei."

"Can I decline the offer? I have a commitment with someone."

Estella slowly approached Kei, crawling on the ground.

He tried to help her up, but she shook her head.

"The payment will be given to you in..."

"Payment for fighting?"

Kei interrupted her.

"No, thank you. I don't need payment. All we did was fight. I didn't teach you anything. Save your money."

Furthermore, considering that Kei plans to have her mother in his harem, he feels guilty about that and doesn't want to receive anything from them.

Kei yawned and walked away.

"I can't come here often, but I promise to come once a week... By the way, princess, I heard that my fiancées went on a trip. When will they return?"

"I think they'll be back in about 5 days."

"Thank you very much."

He's not that interested in being with his fiancées, but he could use them to distract Mei and escape from her.

Kei ran away and paled. The lack of sleep and hunger are affecting him more than he thought.

"I want to vomit, but I can't because I have nothing to vomit. I'm tired and hungry. This is bad for my health."

Eris was sleeping on the floor, and Terkiana was cooking with Mia, in just another night in their daily routine, with the only difference being the occasional sounds of Sei Molfer and the Queen fighting.

"Should I add more salt?" - Terkiana said.

"No, add some pink orange oil." - Mia said.

Someone knocked on the door, and Eris's tail started wagging on its own, sensing a certain scent.

She woke up and started sniffing.

"This smell..."

A big smile appeared on her face. She quickly went to the door and opened it.

"Good evening..."

"Kei!"

Eris jumped on him and hugged Kei tightly, so tightly that she broke several of his bones, and since he doesn't have much magical energy, he preferred not to use healing magic and wait for Drin to heal him.

"W-wait!"

The lack of energy has weakened him, and he can't bear the sudden weight of Eris. They both fell to the ground.

"E-Eris, thanks for the welcome."

Eris is rubbing Kei's cheek with her cheek while purring.

"You smell good, Kei, nya."

"...It's sweat. The princess never stopped fighting."

Eris's ears were moving rapidly and Kei blushed at how adorable she looked at that moment.

His girlfriends' naked bodies may not give him pleasure, but Eris's adorableness puts a genuine smile on his tired face.

"So adorable..."

He began to stroke Eris's ears.

"So soft... Damn, there's no time!"

Kei got up from the floor, while Eris continued to hug him.

"We need to plan what we'll do. My parents leave in a week. Gather the girls."

Everyone was gathered in the dining room and Kei placed a sheet of paper on the table to gather ideas and choose the best one together.

"Listen, Mei trusts me too much, but I don't want to tell her the truth yet. To be honest, I don't want my sister to change the way she sees me. I want her to continue seeing me as a reliable twin brother. Mio, Nem, I still want to train with you. When we train, Drin will take care of my sister pretending to be me."

"And how about training with me? What excuse will you use, darling?" said Drin.

"I'll tell her that I have private matters to attend to. I'll just say that. Mia, no worries with you. Drin, as long as you use your adventurer form, there won't be any problems. Eris, don't try to kiss me when Mei is with me, I don't want to make her uncomfortable, especially after what she heard about you. Terkiana... Well, you're reliable, you know what to do."

"Yes, don't worry."

"But, Nerka, you're a different case. Don't kiss me, don't touch my groin, don't say unnecessary things when Mei is with me!"

"D-do you not trust me?! That's unfair! Have I ever betrayed you?"

"The last time I told you that, you raped me! Please, control your body... If you need anything from me, I want you to tell me without hesitation, don't hold anything back... Terniak and Nirkat, our relationship is that of friends, but..."

Immediately, Nirkat corrected him.

"We're not friends, idiot."

Everyone started to look at Nirkat with anger and Terniak began to tremble. Especially Terniak, who was very afraid of Drin. She was muttering too quickly, which made Terniak even more nervous, and also Kei, who turned paler because he heard perfectly what Drin murmured, as did Eris and Terkiana, who also turned pale and avoided eye contact with the Dark Elves and Drin.

"S-s-she didn't mean that! S-sister, apologize!"

"Tsk. I'm just telling the truth. Or what? Is it forbidden to be honest?"

Kei smiled upon hearing that. The others are bothered by someone treating Kei so badly, but he loves it because the more they hate him, the less likely they are to fall in love with him. He only wants to be their friend, and if they hate him, he's content being their ally.

"It's not necessary. You two are perfect just the way you are. I really needed the clichés of the shy girl and the aggressive one. Thanks to you, my life has become more fun... By the way, Drin, I heard what you were murmuring. Don't do it, understood?"

"I-I wasn't going to, I was just imagining it, darling!"

Mia raised her hand.

"Excuse me, young master..."

"Kei, please. I'm not your master, we're equals."

"Yes, I'm sorry, it's a habit... Excuse me, Kei, I didn't hear it. Did she say something bad?"

"It's too disturbing. I dare not say it. But don't worry, she won't do anything bad to the girls."

"D-disturbing?! Nothing bad?!" Terniak said, terrified.

"I wonder if it's possible to put an entire leg inside someone's mouth without cutting it, as she said. Drin, can you really do that and keep them alive, nya?"

"Put my whole leg in my mouth?!"

Terniak fainted and Nirkat caught her.

"Sister!"

"Eris..."

"It's not my fault, nya! I just spoke without thinking, nya!"

"Ah. "Aunque también me interesa saber si eso es posible. Lo haré la próxima vez" (Although I am also interested to know if that is possible. I will do it next time)... I'm sorry about that. Nirkat, you may leave. And, even though it may not seem like it, Drin is a good person. Please trust her, she'll always protect you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. We all protect each other."

"Even her, darling?!"

"Yes, she's part of the team."

"Listen, I'm only here for my sister. I don't want to be your friend, inferior. If you try to do anything weird to her, I'll kill you, idiot."

"You...!"

Kei used Dark Tentacles to stop Drin and Eris, who were about to jump at her. And Terkiana stopped her granddaughter, although she was also angry. Why does she treat someone who is so good to her so badly? Terkiana wonders that, considering Nirkat ungrateful.

"Yes, I know. Goodnight, beautiful. Sweet dreams," said Kei, smiling and winking.

Nirkat looked at Kei with such disgust that it hurt, and he also had to increase the power of his tentacles because Drin was about to break free.

"Spare me your sweet words, idiot."

Nirkat carried her sister in her arms and left.

"One, two... Now."

Kei deactivated his magic, and immediately Drin and Eris jumped towards him. Nerka tried to do the same, but her grandmother stopped her.

"Why do you allow such unfair treatment, darling?!"

"A good beating will make her reflect, nya!"

"Why did you call her beautiful, Kei?! Call me beautiful too!" Nerka said, jealous.

"I knew she would say that, that's why I said it. In my world, rude characters are popular. And her expression of disgust is cute. A generic character guarantees generic results. It was a good purchase. A shy girl and an aggressive one... They're perfect. I'm sure they have some epic transformation or something, we just need to be patient."

Mio raised her hand.

"Shall we not discuss the meeting with the Queen? Tinia, the Queen of Turger, is interested in meeting you. It's obvious that it's a trap. We have a few weeks to plan a strategy."

"I don't want to involve the heroes. Fravi wants me dead. If they find out that I am the hero Kei, they will kill me. Freyka, the Queen of Desmol, somehow controls the heroes. She can't control me because I don't have any divine power from Fravi, or so Luna told me. And Freyka always obeys Fravi's orders. Even if the heroes know that I am good, they will try to kill me. I can't tell them that the Queen of Turger is related to the demons. They wouldn't believe me, and if they do, the Queen will reveal my identity and they will kill me anyway. This is something we must solve on our own."

"But... What if we kill the Queen of Desmol?" Drin said.

"That's right, it would free the heroes!" Nerka added.

"Killing her in her own territory won't be easy. The heroes are not the only threat," Terkiana said.

"And a suicide attack? We could make a bomb and force one of the Dark Elves to..."

He threw a small fireball at Drin's forehead.

"Ouch! It was a joke, darling!"

"By the way, the Demon Queen's name is Desmolfer. That name is not in any public book; humans concealed her existence. But her name is mentioned in the personal book about the forbidden continent of the Molfer family. On the forbidden continent, there is a country called 'Desmolfer,' but that's it... Desmol... Molfer... I think the Molfer family is connected to Desmolfer, and the Royal family 'Desmol' is too. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe not... What I'm trying to say is that the Molfer family has always had powerful women, and so does the Desmol family. Freyka, according to what I heard from my father, is more powerful than my mother, Sei Molfer, and the Queen of this country because she trains with the heroes, taking advantage of the large number of points they could get. We can't kill her even if we try; she is on a higher level than us. Changing the subject, we must start the search for the objects. Gabrielku is a threat almost at the level of a demon commander. Having a plan won't matter if we don't gain more power."

"Can you repeat the locations?" Mia asked.

"Of course. One object is in this country. The second object is in the forbidden continent, in the country 'Desmolfer.' The third object is in the continent 'Grasiel,' in the country 'Frekhio.' And the last one is in the artificial hell created by Desmolfer."

"'Grasiel,' the continent of ice, the place where there is always snow. And since Kei is an expert in the ice attribute, it must be an object related to that, nya. I bet it's a magical familiar, like an ice fairy, nya!"

"Since we have very little time, I think we should split up and search," Mio said.

"I will go to hell, along with Drin," Kei suddenly said.

"W-what?!" they all exclaimed in surprise.

They all know how dangerous it would be to go to hell, the place where all the demons live, including the commanders. If a single commander almost killed Kei, and he only survived by pure luck, he will definitely die if all the commanders and demons attack him at the same time, regardless of whether he activates his [Dragon Heart] again.

"Wait, darling! What are you saying?! Go to hell?! You don't know what you're saying! Come on, come on, the lack of energy is affecting you!" Drin said, forcing Kei to eat a bread.

"Hmmmmh!"

"It's the most dangerous location, therefore, the most powerful object could be there. That's your logic, right, Kei?" Mio said.

Kei nodded quickly, swallowing the bread.

"I don't know, the risk is too high," Terkiana said.

"Drin knows the secret entrances, and she has lived in hell practically her whole life. She must know secret places to hide, right?" Mia said.

"I trust my ability to infiltrate without being discovered, but if I make a single mistake, the whole hell will attack me. Darling, let's start with the easier part."

"How are you doing with the transformation pills, Mio, Drin?"

"We managed to change our appearance and make our breasts disappear, but our voices didn't change, our private parts are still the same, and our overall power decreases by 98%, darling."

"As long as we don't talk or get undressed, we could pretend to be you," Mio said.

"I see... It's possible that the demons are watching us. If we deceive them, making them believe that I am here, Drin and I could go to hell. The danger is too great, but in our current state, I highly doubt we would survive. Going and dying while trying to become more powerful, or waiting and dying with the Queen. Drin, be honest, do you think we can defeat Gabrielku?"

"... No."

"Then it's decided. Drin and I will go to hell."

Immediately, everyone raised their hand, except Nem, who continued devouring the bread on the table.

"I want to go too!" Nerka said.

"It's dangerous for just the two of you to go," Eris said.

All of them began to give their reasons why they should also go, but Kei silenced them all with his Dark tentacles.

"We don't have time to argue. Drin, Eris, Terkiana, Mio, Nem, Nerka, Mia, Terniak, Nirkat, and myself... Grisia is not at the meeting, so we can exclude her. Terniak, Nirkat, and Terkiana, you will go to Frekhio."

"Yes, count me in, but is it necessary for them to come with me?" Terkiana said.

"We can't leave them alone, I'm sorry. Perhaps a demon might appear here, turn them into monsters, and we won't know until it's too late. Besides, that country is one of the safest, and the few dangerous monsters there are weak to the fire attribute."

"Yes, that's fine."

"It's a neighboring country, so it won't be a long journey."

"I think it will be a one-month trip."

"We can't afford to lose so much time. You'll use the teleportation platforms."

"What?! Each trip costs 2,000 gold coins! And there are three of us! Why don't you just teleport us there and come back with Drin's teleportation?"

"I've never been to that place."

"Neither have I."

"And we can't fly you there, I don't know how long we'll be in hell. And don't worry, we have saved money for that. We won't argue about it."

"Darling, what if she is attacked by a demon? Maybe you're not the only one being watched."

"I have a plan for that. Nem and Mio, you..."

But before Kei could continue talking about his plan, a bright light blinded them all for a second, and they prepared to fight.

An enemy? Quite the opposite. It was a being coming to help.

The Supreme God appeared in front of Kei and sat on the table.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake."

"Who are you, brat...?!"

"No, Drin!"

With two enormous Dark tentacles, Kei kept everyone away from the Supreme God because they were threatening him with weapons and disrespecting him.

"Uwaaaah! Please forgive my companions!"

Kei knelt down and put his head on the ground.

"It is an honor to see you again, Supreme God!"

"Supreme God?!"

Everyone was confused by Kei's reaction, but after those words, they understood what was happening.

Immediately, they all knelt down and put their heads on the ground, even Drin, a girl who only respects Kei.

The Supreme God, the God who can eliminate any world with a single thought. No one dares to disrespect such a powerful being.

"Kei, I completely forgot about your ring. That ring was in the forbidden continent, but Zius moved it at the last moment. In fact, my father reminded me that he did several things before he died. Since I don't like to dwell on the past, I didn't know. I'm sorry. At this moment, you have three objects. The Dragon Heart, the Dragon Sword, and the ring. In this country, there are two objects... Well, people. Those people will help you."

"People? Future companions?"

"You've already met them, but I can't tell you who they are; you have to find out. I'll give you two clues. Listen carefully. The first person is a girl you know very well. The second person has completely changed and is looking for you."

"Huh? Someone I know well? Looking for me? Those are strange clues."

"The last object in this world is in the artificial hell. This time, I will tell you the exact location. My father allowed me to help you one last time. Drin, it is in Desmolfer's room, on her bed. The object will appear immediately when you approach."

"In the Demon Queen's bed?! In her house?!" Kei said, terrified because he never expected his suicide mission to be much more suicidal than he imagined.

"A piece of advice, take Mia with you."

"M-me?" Mia said.

"Her, nya?"

"Why?" Terkiana said.

Mia may have the power of a Class A adventurer, but the main team has always been Kei, Drin, and Eris. Drin is not used to fighting alongside Mia. Why was it important to take her and not Eris?

"You only need Drin and Mia. If you bring more people, you can be easily discovered. Good luck."

The Supreme God disappeared, and Kei jumped up with joy.

"That's why he's my favorite God! Damn, I didn't ask for his autograph...! Well, you heard it. A person I know well and the other person is looking for me. Could it be my mother or Mei? I don't think so. Considering Zius, it's probably a potential future girlfriend, being the perverted God he is, and I don't think he's so sick as to make it my mother or Mei. Any classmates? Could it be Seiya? Could it be Diama? I bet it's Diama."

"I think it's best to go to hell first," Terkiana said.

"Maybe it's Diama, but you're already training her, so we don't need to do anything. And the one looking for you will come on her own. Going to hell is the only option we have left, darling," Drin said.

"...She's looking for me..."

Kei remembered that Chersy would be coming soon and swallowed nervously, hoping it wouldn't be her. She may be powerful, but the traumas she left on Kei are impossible to erase.

He quickly shook his head, trying not to think about it.

"I'll only take Mia and Drin... Drin, how dangerous would it be to enter Desmolfer's room?"

"In hell, there is no crime. There are no dangers for her, after all, she is the most powerful and respected demon. No one would dare enter her house without permission. Desmolfer lives in a grand mansion, without sensors or security cameras that could detect us. She has servants, but no security. The servants are considered weak demons, they won't be a threat to us. If we enter when she's not there, it will be easy to get into her room," said Drin.

"That sounds... too easy," Nerka said.

"Hell is divided into two zones. The zone of weak demons and powerful ones. The weak demons live in a city with schools, shops, cinemas, and such."

"L-like a city in my world?" Kei asked.

"Exactly, darling! It's a modern city just like the ones in your world. And demons with the potential to be powerful live apart, in training areas far from any distractions. The weak ones are, well, weak. Even if they discover us, we'll have enough time to escape. The weak ones live normally and without fear. If we change our appearances and hide our powers, the mission will be a success."

"If it's so easy, why were you so worried before?" Mio asked.

"Because I didn't know it was the zone of weak demons. I didn't think it would be that easy."

"Tomorrow we'll go... Mia, are you ready?"

"Yes, I feel ready. I'll follow your plan."

"Drin... do you really have no family in hell? Any distant relatives or friends? Don't worry, it doesn't bother me that you miss them or things like that."

"I have no family or friends in hell! Don't worry, darling, you are my only family!"

Despite saying that with a big smile full of happiness, Kei couldn't help but almost cry upon hearing that. After all, Drin was forced to separate from her family. She lost the opportunity to live a real life, all because a jealous goddess is sick.

"..."

Kei couldn't take it anymore, and before Drin could realize he was crying, his whole body filled with fire, evaporating his tears.

"Well, well. Time to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow!"

"Yes!" almost everyone shouted, raising their arms, except Mio and Nem. Nem because she's eating, and Mio because she's too embarrassed to do that.

2