CHAPTER 4- Seduce women mode +18
3.3k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 4- Seduce women mode +18

Kei and Mei are walking down a hall together. Mei is smiling, as cheerful as ever, for her beloved brother and personal hero is beside her, but Kei is completely red and is staring at the floor.

He performed great in front of all his classmates, but it was just a performance. The real Kei would never do something like that, as he is embarrassed to do that, and even thinks it is embarrassing.

Kei is a boy with a shy nature, who prefers not to stand out, but for reasons of his mission, he must leave that nature behind and act as if he were someone else.

"Eh?"

Mei realizes that Kei is shaking nervously and stroking Kei's head.

"What's up, bro? Are you feeling bad too?"

"I-I must go to the bathroom. Wait for me in the school canteen... And buy me a hamburger."

Kei runs away.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit..."

He walks into the bathroom and starts washing his hands at the sink.

The bathroom is "normal". This world looks medieval, but it is well advanced. There is no electricity, but this world is very advanced.

It's so different from the medieval age of Kei's world. The purchase of slaves is legal and it is not uncommon to see people killing each other in duels, but leaving aside those savage and inhuman behaviors, the world is advanced in terms of hygiene concerns, such as the use of purified water, private toilets and the use of drinking water networks for personal use.

"I looked great ... They all respect me ... But... But..."

He washes his face and takes a breath.

"I'm shy... I can't get used to this ..."

"Fufu. Wow, wow."

The teacher enters the bathroom and approaches Kei.

"And to think the rumors were true."

"Eh?"

He turns to see her confused.

"Teacher, the women's bathroom is next door."

"I know."- She said smiling.

Kei gets a chill from seeing that smile, but it's too late to escape.

The teacher's eyes turn completely red. Her skin turns red and a horn grows on her forehead.

A black tail came out of her. Tail that began to caress Kei's face, who was so frightened and confused by the situation, he didn't know what to do.

"Come with me, Kei."

Kei regained his sanity, quickly moves away from her and stands on guard.

"A-a demon ... They have already appeared."

The reason Kei was so scared, it's not by the power of the demon that she was standing in front of him, he was scared because the presence of that demon meant that the Demon King was going to appear soon. Demons are unknown beings to Kei and, although Kei has a lot of experience with battles, he has 0 experience with demons, so he doesn't know exactly how powerful they can become or their ways of fighting.

Apart from that, a demon infiltrated and managed to become a teacher at an elite school, which meant that she managed to bypass security and fool the school's top brass. The teacher was a dangerous and mysterious enemy, so Kei has not blinked since she revealed her identity, for he believes that, if he looks away, it is the end of him.

She approaches him, but he walks away from her.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you ... Listen carefully. If you join me, I will give you power. You will have fame, money and power. Join us, the demons. You'll have everything you ever wanted to have, something you can't have in this world. Do you still want to be despised for being a man? You want to live in the shadow of your mother and sister? If you join us, you can have the position you deserve."

"It's a tempting offer..."

He bumped into the wall, braking Kei, and the distance between her and him narrowed in less than two seconds.

"Then…"

She caresses his cheek.

"Do you accept?"

He realized how smart and valuable she is. Not just anyone could infiltrate and pose as a teacher in one of the most important schools in the world. That gave Kei an idea, an idea that could fail and end very badly, but if it goes well, Kei's situation would improve by 1,000%, because he would have very valuable information at his disposal.

Kei smiles and she blushes. She got nervous from Kei's smile and her body started to get hot.

"W-what's wrong with me?"

"I must ignore my shyness. Fairy magic: wings."

Two pairs of red wings emerge from his back and he begins to float.

"Wow, wow... Are you a Succubus? Or are you just a pervert?"

"What did you do to me?!"

Kei caresses her cheek and brings his lips to hers.

"Are you feeling hot?"

"W-what did you do?"

Little moans come out of her mouth and she caresses her crotch.

Kei is using "Seduce Women". No woman can resist that power, even demon women can be affected. Kei didn't know, he just took a chance.

“You know, even before I knew you were a demon, I was attracted to you, but I don't know why. You're very beautiful, but there's something else about you that I like, and I think it's your intelligence. I like smart girls. It's the first time I've liked someone, though I didn't expect her to be a demon girl... Fufu. What's going on? Why don't you try attacking me?"

"D-damn you!"

She tried to hit him, but she stopped before her fist touched Kei's face. Women who are under the influence of Kei's skill will not be able to harm him.

"W-What?"

"You don't want to fight? Much better. Honestly, I don't want to hit the first woman I like. Besides, you're very beautiful, I wouldn't dare hurt such a beautiful face."

"B-beautiful?"

Kei caresses her lips.

"Don't you want to have a little fun?"

He kisses her on the lips and begins to touch her breasts.

"Your breasts are soft and firm. Me gustan. Eres demasiado ardiente como para ser un demonio. Oh, sorry. I said you're too hot to be a demon. Sorry, sometimes I forget that Spanish doesn't exist in this world."

"D-don't touch me ..."

Although she refuses, her body does nothing to prevent it and continues to allow Kei to continue touching her breasts because, although she does not want to accept it, she is liking it.

She is very horny, so much so that she stopped resisting and the ideas of attacking Kei are slowly fading away.

"I can't kill her yet."- Kei thought.

That's correct. He wants to get information on demons. If he kill her, he won't get the information he want.

"Are you excited and horny? I'm 12 years old. You’re sick..."

He leans close to her ear and whispers to her.

"You're making me horny too."

He kisses her ear and she lets out a yell of pleasure, startling Kei.

"D-don't yell."

He takes her by the arm and they disappear. Skill: [Teleportation].

[Teleportation: Skill that allows the user to appear in places where the user has been before, just by imagining the place and thinking the magic formula. It can only be used once every 12 hours.]

They appeared in Kei's room. Kei's room is huge and clean, just as tidy as the room he had in his past life, with the only major difference being that, unlike his room in his original world, his current room has a huge painting of Kei and Mei, being beaten by his mother. A painting that his mother ordered to be placed in her children's rooms, to make them hate her and remind them that, if they do not become more powerful than her, they will never be able to take revenge and defeat her.

"Shit, that was close. You moan very loudly."

Kei moves away from her and takes off his shirt, while she tries to catch her breath.

"Please lie down on the bed."

"I-I can't do it with a child."

"I see... You are not that sick ..."

He snaps his fingers and steam surrounds him.

"Well, I guess I'll use the spell a dwarf taught me."

He begins to grow and his clothes are destroyed.

"The dwarves created this spell to fight the demon king's army. The dwarf who taught me said to me: "We dwarves are strong, but we are small and slow. This spell will allow us to fight and be faster. "

The steam disappears. He became an older version of him, an 18-year-old boy.

“Well... Shall we start?"

He approaches her, making her more nervous than she already was. Kei's body made her hornier, and since Kei is handsome, having him in front of her made her too nervous.

"N-no... W-wait..."

Now he is taller than she is, and Kei took advantage of this to give her the final blow. He stroked her chin and looked up at her so that their gazes met.

"You will like."

He kissed her, and she didn't resist, on the contrary, she started to play along and kissed him too.

After more than 10 seconds of kissing, Kei parted his lips and smiled.

"Shall we go up a level?"

He pushes her slowly and she falls on the bed.

"You are very cute."

"C-cute?"

"Yes... You are beautiful."

He gently caresses her abdomen.

"You are strong... Take your clothes off."

She wants to refuse, but cannot. She ended up accepting her fate.

"Y-Yes..."

She takes off most of her clothes.

Now she is in underwear, which is pink.

"You have a beautiful body."

Kei caresses her breasts and sweet moans come out of her mouth.

Touches, caresses, kisses, cute words. Kei did everything he knew to do before having sex. He researched that issue so as not to fail when the time came to do so.

For 5 minutes, Kei caressed her, kissed her, said nice things ... In short, he made her more horny.

The teacher ended up succumbing to pleasure, and wanted to experience the next step.

As Kei didn't take off his pants, she ended up despairing. She removed her underwear and showed him her private part, a sight that impressed and frightened Kei, for his skill turned out to be more powerful than he thought, although he had experimented with his skill in the past, but this was the first time he had gone this far with a woman.

"D-do it ... P-put your thing in me ... Please."

"I think that's enough."

"Eh?"

He walks away from her and stretches.

"I have to go to school, Mei will be mad at me if I take longer."

"Huh?! Why?!"

"I must eat with my sister."

"I-I see ... C-can we do it later?"

"No, I must investigate the demons ... Maybe we'll never do it."

"I-impossible! Why not?!"

"Investigating the demons will take me a long time ... But... I think you can help me."

"M-me? H-how?"

Kei smiles and walks over to her.

"Join me. Give me all the information you have. If you do, you will become my girlfriend. I guarantee you pleasure, a home and love. Do you accept?"

"I accept! I will be your girlfriend! I will protect you with my life, darling!"

Kei smiles and pats her head.

"Thank you."

A star-shaped mark appears on her forehead, the mark of a magical familiar.

[Curse detected. Do you want to delete it?]

"A curse...? Yes."

[Curse removed.]

[Familiar contract finalized.]

"You are my "familiar" now. You can't hurt me and you will do what I tell you."

"Yes, I’ll do that!"

"I will be in your care from today."

"Me too, darling!"

Kei starts kissing her, and she kisses him too, even more passionately than before.

[Seduce women]. Women who fall in love with Kei cannot hurt him and will do anything to make Kei happy.

Second girl: Drin Freipa.

Race: Demon.

Kei, in his normal form, sits with Mei at a table in the school canteen.

Kei is completely red and nervous. Red with grief and helplessness because he did something "horrible", forced a woman to fall in love with him, but he did it for the sake of his mission. And nervous because he found out something really bad, that affects everyone in the world.

"What's up, bro?"

"N-nothing ... I'm just a little tired."

"Eat, you must regain your energy."

"Yeah, thanks."

Kei closes his eyes and takes a breath.

"This is bad... The demons will attack in 5 years ... I must get stronger ... At least I got a new companion... And she is a demon... I guess that's good."- Kei thought.

Meanwhile, Drin is asleep in Kei's bed, recovering.

She was naked and sweaty. It was more than obvious what happened.

"Darling... You are amazing..."

She was talking in her sleep, confirming her falling in love, because she called him "darling", while she was asleep.

[Seduce women]. A skill so dangerous, that the women of that world are lucky that the owner of that skill is a kind boy and without evil in his heart because, if it were otherwise, a serial rapist would be traveling the world and get away with it.

Kei promised himself only to use his skill when necessary, and if he forced a woman to fall in love with him, he would fall in love with her too and not abandon her.

But Kei never imagined that more women would fall in love with him, even without using his skill.

"Kei... So adorable."- Said the librarian, who looked at him from afar.

After school, Kei and Drin were walking together through the huge corridors of the dungeon.

The walls and the floor are made of stone.

Drin is wearing light armor and light clothing. She wears a short black skirt and a white blouse. Her skin is pinkish white and her eyes are blue. Her hair is white and short. The horn disappeared ... She looks human. She looks different, as Kei told her to change shape, so that they can walk together and not be suspicious.

"The 34th floor is very quiet ... A little too quiet… Demasiado tranquilo que es sospechoso."

"Don't worry darling, I'll protect you!"- Drin said, smiling sweetly and raising both fists.

"Remember, I'll fight, I need the points."

“Yes, I know..."

A basket of food appears in her hands.

"We've been here for 12 hours. Do you want to eat something? I did it with love."

Hearing that last word, he remembers Nia's words.

("The food is delicious as always, Nia."

"T-thank you! I did it with love.")

"With Love..."

Kei smiles and sits down on the floor.

"Sure, let's eat something."

"Let's eat together, darling!"

She sits down next to him and takes the food out of the basket.

"By the way, darling, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"How did you get so much power?"

That's a doubt Drin has had ever since she heard of Kei Molfer's existence. Why did a man become powerful? She wonders that, as Kei is a rare existence. Kei's father is also powerful, but Kei's case is even stranger, due to Kei's young age.

If she were another woman, Kei would have replied that he only became powerful thanks to his mother's training, but he decided to tell the whole truth to the companions he got. Trust is only born with the truth. If Kei hides his true purpose and past from her, and if Drin finds out, her trust towards him would disappear. Kei prefers to avoid keeping secrets from people important to him. If he wants Drin's trust, he must tell her the truth. They've both been talking a lot during the time they've been in the dungeon, getting to know each other better. Kei realized that Drin was a very kind and polite girl, he feels a great trust for her even though they barely know each other, so he wants to always be honest with her.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"I promise! It will be a secret that I will take to my grave!"

"Thank you... It's okay... I am a summoned hero. As a man, I did not receive any divine power... The Queen of the country called "Desmol" sold me for being a man... They tried to rape me, but two of my fellow heroes saved me and I managed to escape ... I suffered a reincarnation ... I can't tell you why, but a God reincarnated me in this body ... Thanks to that God, I became strong. I received the power called: "Double Points". I get double the points ... Thanks to that, I can improve quickly. I suppose that would be a brief summary of my situation. I'll tell you the whole story later, maybe tomorrow. It's just a precaution, I hope you understand."

"A-amazing ... My darling is a hero! You are amazing, darling!"

"Thank you... But it is a secret."

"I won't tell anyone, darling ... I will tell you a secret of mine."

"That's not necessary, don't worry, Drin."

"No, I want to do it. You told me something very personal ... It's my turn."

Drin takes a breath.

“I... I... I was a virgin! You were my first time! And I'm 2,620 years old!"

"Eh...? It's true... You can't lie to me... G-great! And despite being so old, you're so young and beautiful! Incredible!"

"Hehe... Beautiful... Hearing that makes me happy."- She said with a sweet smile.

Kei blushes and smiles. For him, she is the most beautiful girl in the world right now ... In short, he fell in love. It's a natural crush. That was too fast, but Kei didn't think much of it.

"You don't look like a demon ... You are very adorable... Well, let's eat."

"Hope you like it!"

An arrow was about to pierce Drin's head, but Kei realized the attack in time and jumped on Drin, protecting her with his body, although it was not necessary, Drin was about to destroy it with a magical fire attack, but because Kei jumped to protect her, she unconsciously deactivated her magic to let Kei protect her.

The arrow, when it hit Kei's body, was destroyed and fell to the ground in pieces.

Drin could only see with admiration a Kei whose body was being surrounded by red rays and his eyes had turned red.

"Darling..."

"We'd better eat in a safe area, I forgot we're still in the dungeon."

The rays stopped leaving his body and his eyes returned to natural color.

"Oh, that was close, huh?"

Drin hugged him tightly and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"You're my hero, darling!"

"I-it was nothing, d-don't worry. You’d have done the same for me."

"Of course I do, darling."

Kei's shyness returned to his body. Acting too cool or pretending not to be shy has its limits, a limit that has been exceeded for a long time and Kei can no longer hide his shyness.

"W-we 'd better go to a safe area and enjoy the delicious food."

"Let's go!"

50