CHAPTER 9- Mei and Nia.
1.1k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 9- Mei and Nia.

(Pov- Kei.)

Having a great magical power is useless if my body is not able to resist attacks, both physical and magical. I must become even more resistant!

And how can I make my body more resistant? Easy. Getting my body used to pain and receiving attacks. My own body will gain resistance through pain. Physical training is also important, but for now I will concentrate on resisting attacks.

Drin and I woke up early to train in the woods, away from society. The skill [Teleportation] that Drin and I have is only for emergencies, so we got to this place running, as part of the exercise.

Drin is hitting me, but I can easily tell that she is controlling herself. It makes no sense to be hurt with so little. The more pain I feel, the better.

"With all your strength, Drin!"

"But, darling..."

"Don't worry, just do it, please."

"Yes... Okay... Sorry for this!"

Drin gave me such a powerful blow to the mouth of my stomach, that she pierced my body with her arm and took 86% of my remaining life points from me. Ah, that last blow was really powerful. I have no doubt that she used all her strength.

If Drin and I had fought when we first met, I'm not sure I could have defeated her. Drin and I shared the same opinion, we were both very equal in terms of power. Drin has more experience than I do, but that experience is only with simple confrontations, not in deadly fights. The situations are completely different, it is not the same to fight with a person to train as it is to fight to the death against a person.

Demons can't afford to waste demonic lives, so they don't fight each other to the death.

"Shit, I overdid it!"

"D-don't... worry. Por favor, no te preocupes."

It hurts so much, but not as much as I expected it to. I am satisfied with this result.

Drin removed her arm from my body and I began using healing magic to close the wound and regenerate the organs that were destroyed.

Oh... Well... Good! My resistance has improved a lot compared to the me of a year ago!

"Well, morning training is over. Let's go back. I have a craving for some nachos with lots of cheese."

"Wait, darling, sit down, you need to rest and catch your breath."

"Don't worry, I'm used to this, so I'll be fine."

—... "The Molfer family is more incredible than I researched."

My body is now capable of resisting attacks so powerful that could destroy... Mmm... What can I compare it to? Orc heads? A house...? It's hard to compare it to anything really.

I will say that simply a simple punch of Drin is capable of destroying the head of an Orc without problems.

"Let's go home. I need a bath."

"Fufu. Do you want me to accompany you?"

"Ah... T-this ... W-well ... S-sure ... Yes, of course."

"Fufu. You look very cute embarrassed."

Kei, you must be more daring! Being a coward will make you look weak. I want Drin to see me as cool. I mustn't embarrass her!

... Somebody's coming.

Drin turned into a cat and jumped into my head.

I started doing push-ups with one finger, to continue with my training and not attract attention.

I don't sense hostility, so I rather doubt that person is an enemy.

"Oh, wow, wow. Excuse me, young man, were you the one who did all this?"

Ah, an Elf. And she's beautiful. Ah, the typical Elf with blond hair and big breasts. And she looks like a kind person. Thank you. I've been used to seeing crazy Elves addicted to human suffering for so long that meeting a kind Elf is nice.

I think she will be mad at me for the mess I did. Drin and I destroyed many trees during our friendly confrontation.

I got up off the ground and dusted myself off.

"I apologize for the mess I made during my training, but, on behalf of the Molfer family, I promise I won't leave until I fix everything. I apologize for the inconvenience."

"A- a nobleman in this place...? Y-you must have your reasons. Sorry to bother you."

"Ah, but... No... Nothing. Have a nice day."

"T-thanks. Nice day."

The Elf left as fast as she could... Ah... Ahhhhhhhh!!! I hate being scared of me for being a Molfer!

"Fufu. Way to go, darling. Even mentioning your last name scares people. And she didn't look down on you for being a man, which means you already have such a great reputation that even the Elves living in the forest wouldn't dare to mess with you, even without confirming if you really are Kei Molfer. I'm dating a dangerous guy, huh?! Fufu."

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! Don't say it like that, it makes me look like a bad boy! But you're right, I have a certain reputation that doesn't make me look like a good person. Ah, it doesn't matter. By the way, I didn't know Elves lived here."

"I don’t either. Besides, that old Elf seemed to be hiding something inside of her, but I doubt she's anyone dangerous to us.

"Old Elf?"

"Didn't you notice? She must be at least 700 years old."

"Ah... Oh... Ya veo. Genial. Well, she looks young to me. She looks like a 20-year-old woman. Well, no matter... I felt something strange about her too, but then we investigated. Let's clean up the mess. No quiero manchar más mi imagen personal. (I don't want to tarnish my personal image any more. In the afternoon we will return to plant new trees."

"Let's go!"

An old Elf... I thought that woman was interesting.

Drin and I went into the pool together. We've already made love, we've already seen each other naked, so I don't mind taking a bath together. I must hide my shy side!

I'm using my adult form. If I bathe in my normal form, Drin might feel uncomfortable. I'm still 12 years old, and I just recently turned 12. This body is still too young.

Drin grabbed my arms so I could hug her.

"I never imagined bathing with a person would be so relaxing, darling."

"I say the same. I thought it would be more uncomfortable, but it's pretty relaxing."

"Fufu. Tell me, darling, did you do anything like that in your past life?"

“Nope. I died without having had a girlfriend. I didn't even give my first kiss."

"T-then ... I was your first kiss?!"

"It was the first time I kissed a girl for love... And the first time I had sex for love."

But... it wasn't my real first time... Ah, I better not think about it.

"The same goes for me, darling! The closest thing to a kiss before I met you, was when a crazy girl named Rose kissed me jokingly, but I promise you I just felt disgusted, we even ended up beating each other up!"

... That name... That name brings back bad memories.

"Didn't you have suitors, Drin? You're very beautiful. I have no doubt you've had more than one demon behind you."

"No, besides, I wasn't interested in socializing. I only talked to my superior and my co-worker, but she was a woman, and my superior, Zero, was a simple demon with the appearance of a small child, I was not interested."

"A demon who looks like a child... It sounds interesting. What were you doing for the Demon Queen besides being an informant?"

"I was only an informant, although I worked for a while in a laboratory with Commander Akane, but I was a principal informant."

"You were very important... They're not looking for you?"

“They can't afford to look for weak demons like me, they don't want to risk so much. Don't worry, darling, we'll be fine."

Drin kissed me on the cheek and smiled at me.

"Yes... We will be."

I hope I can protect her.

After showering and changing clothes, Kei left his house.

"I finished my homework and I did my morning exercises… I can go now."

Drin, in her cat form, is in his head.

Today is Kei's first day off. Students in class S study 3 days and rest 4.

The classes are very complicated and their assignments are difficult too. For obvious reasons, they are left with a lot of homework.

But Kei has no problem with that. Since he was little, he studied all the history, math and magic books that were in the large library at home. Classes that are difficult for others are easy for him. And the homework was finished in an hour.

When he studies, his intelligence increases, and since he has the skill "Double Points", his intelligence increases double.

"It is not fair!"

Mei hugs Kei by the back.

She is crying, because she wants to go with him, but he said no.

"I want to go with you, brother! I want to go out with you!"

"I told you, you won't go out with me until your homework is done."

"I do not understand anything! Help me! Or hand me the homework! Please, brother! Don't be mean to your cute and beautiful sister!"

"If I hand it to you, you won't learn anything. And I don't have time to help you, my order has already arrived."

"Don't be mean, brother! I want to go with you!"

Kei is shocked by those words, as those are the same words that Nia, his cousin, once said to him, and the tone with which Mei and Nia said it, was very similar. So similar that, for a few seconds, Kei saw Mei as Nia.

"N-Nia?"- Kei thought.

(Some time ago.)

"Don't be mean, brother! I want to go with you!"

Nia was hugging Kei tightly as she cried.

"Nia, the swimming competition will be far away and you have to go to school. You can't miss school."

"I don't care, I want to see you win!"

"I'm sorry, Nia, but you mustn't neglect your studies ... I know. Nia, if I win, I will dedicate my victory to you and buy you a gift."

Nia's eyes turn bright upon hearing that tempting offer.

"Really?!"

"Yes, it is a promise."- He said smiling, as he lifted his little finger.

"Thanks, brother!"Nia said, as her little finger hugged Kei's finger.

Kei remembered that scene and was about to shed a tear, but he resisted and avoided it, so as not to worry his sister.

"Mei looks too much like Nia ... Zius, I don't know if you did this for me, but thank you."- He thought smiling.

For Kei, Nia was his best friend. She never judged him when he was fat. Yes, fat. Kei lost his parents in an accident when he was 10 years old. He became depressed and began to eat too much.

The girls considered him ugly and the boys made fun of him.

But Nia never made fun of him. She supported him and was always by his side.

And when two girls made him cry, she helped him train and lose weight.

(Some time ago.)

Kei, 14 years old, was reading a letter.

"You really are very ugly, fat ..."

Kei read a letter that was left on his table.

It was a pink letter with a heart.

He thought it was a love letter, but his heart broke when he read the letter.

"Did you really think it was a love letter ?!"

"How pathetic you are!"

Two girls were standing in front of him, laughing, but he just smiled and looked at them.

"Love Letter? I never thought it was. It was obviously a joke letter. By the way ... who are you?"

"Eh?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't recognize you ... Did you do this? I recommend that you use perfume on the letters, it will be more convincing."

"A-are you kidding me?"

"Eh? kidding? Sorry, I have no talent for jokes ... Well, I'm leaving."

He got up from his seat and walked away from them.

They were the most beautiful and popular girls in his class.

Kei said that so as not to give them the pleasure of seeing him angry or sad.

After getting home, he started crying.

That joke affected him too much ... So he decided to lose weight.

For 6 months, Kei dedicated himself to training his body.

With Nia's help, he lost weight.

He became attractive, but he didn't think so. He still considered himself ugly, but he didn't care about that. He just wanted to be slim, he never thought he wanted to be handsome.

And when he entered high school, one of the girls who teased him declared her feelings for him. He thought it was another joke and rejected her immediately, breaking her heart.

And after that, he was declared 4 more times and he also rejected them, thinking that they were also joking with him.

"Well, Mei, I have a deal for you. If you finish the homework, I will do whatever you want. Does that sound like a fair deal?"

"Whatever I want...? It's a deal, brother!"

"I'm sure she'll ask me for a magical dessert or do her homework next time."- Kei thought.

But Mei hadn't planned to ask for that, she had planned to ask for something else.

"It's my chance to get a kiss from Kei!"- Mei thought excitedly.

It was a pretty bold request, but if she asked him, Kei would say. "A kiss? Sure, no problem." And he would give her a kiss on the cheek.

Kei would kiss Nia on the cheek when she asked him to, but he thought it was normal to do so, since they were family.

"Well, I'm leaving... I will go running, it will be a good exercise. Bye, Mei, when I get back, I'll review your homework. I hope you do well."

"I won't make a mistake, I promise you!"- She said proudly.

"Goodbye."

Kei runs away quickly and sighs.

Drin, who was on his head, is holding onto Kei's hair tightly, while smelling it. The smell of Kei's hair is very nice and pretty, so much so that Drin does not tire of smelling it.

"Okay... Drin, we will have our date and then pick up my order."

"A date with my darling! I was looking forward to it!"

"When we get far enough away, you will return to your human form... And put on the glasses I gave you. You look more beautiful with glasses."

"B-beautiful ?! Y-yeah, I'll wear the glasses! I'll wear glasses my whole life!"

"By the way … What did the princess say?"

"Nothing. After that demon's attack, the party was canceled. I couldn't talk to her ... But I'm sure she will try to talk to you again."

"I see... And Charlotte?"

"She left the party after the attack. She no longer suspects you."

"Perfect. Todo salió a la perfección. (Everything went perfectly.)"

29