CHAPTER 11- The Demon Queen, Desmolfer.
1.1k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 11- The Demon Queen, Desmolfer.

While Kei, Drin and Diama were enjoying a pleasant meal, danger was getting closer and closer to them.

"Damn it!!! This must be a fucking joke!!"

In a huge dining room, a group of demons are trembling with fear just hearing that furious voice.

Their appearances are "terrifying", though they are only for humans. What makes them scary is how dangerous they are. Their mere presence can cause heart attacks in anyone who is not accustomed to the danger.

There are 5 demons sitting on the table and they are observing a sphere of fire, which is floating above the table.

Everyone is worried, as they are well aware of Desmolfer's temperament.

"Did we lose 5 demons? !! How can this be possible?!!!!! Those damn heroes shouldn't have that much power yet!! How could they detect them?!!"

An angry voice comes out of the sphere. The voice of hell's most important demon, the Demon Queen, Desmolfer.

"S-sorry, Desmolfer ... According to the information we got, one of our subordinates was defeated by the hero named "Kei"... But according to the information, Kei does not work with the heroes, he was expelled for being a man and not receiving any divine power."- Said a 5 year old girl, although she is actually much older. She has white skin, literally, completely black eyes, and has short red hair.

"We confirmed the death of 4 demons. But we cannot confirm the status of Drin Freipa. Apparently her curse was removed by someone. We do not know where she is. Nor can we know if she is alive or dead."- Said a demon with the appearance of a 30-year-old woman. Her body is provocative and fiery, quite different from her serious personality. Her hair is blue and long, green eyes, and she wears a tight black dress.

"Hero Kei, huh? Fuck... I need to gather more power ... Keep up the work!"

The sphere of fire disappears and they sigh in relief.

"Terrifying."- They all thought.

The Demon Queen, Desmolfer. She governs the demons. She is known for her methods of torture, as is the Molfer family, only her methods include more sexual torture, something the Molfer family does not do. Anyone who bothers her will suffer a fate worse than death.

The Molfer family and Desmolfer share the same fame.

Despite her snooty and angry personality, she is an excellent governor. She protects her subordinates and guarantees them a peaceful life.

That is why she will never forgive humans for taking away their home.

In this world, humans and demons lived in peace, until Fravi went mad. "Are you trying to seduce my husband, Desmolfer ?!" It was what Fravi said when Zius and Desmolfer were talking about how to improve the medicines.

After that, Zius broke away from Fravi and provoked her fury further.

After the defeat of Zius, Fravi ordered the humans to kill the demons. She wanted revenge on Desmolfer. Of course, demons were more powerful, that's why Fravi created heroes. Thanks to the heroes, the demons were defeated.

Desmolfer used her magical power to hide and protect the survivors.

Currently, demons live underground, in an artificial hell that Desmolfer created.

With just 160,972 demons, Desmolfer plans to conquer the world and defeat Fravi.

But she can't release demons that easily, she doesn't have the power to do so.

Desmolfer can only release about 5 demons per month.

Those demons are in charge of obtaining information.

If Desmolfer knew about Kei's mission, she would work with him to achieve her goal, defeating Fravi. But, unfortunately, some demons might try to avoid that.

"An unknown hero... Interesting."- Said Zero, Drin's former superior.

And the demon that will cause Kei the most pain.

"The food was delicious. Thank you for inviting me, Kei."- Said Diama.

Kei and the girls finished eating. Diama was the one who ate the most, after all, she needs a lot of food, the Titans use a lot of energy every day.

She would feel bad about making Kei spend so much money, but she knows Kei's financial status perfectly and knows that he can get a lot of money easily, so she doesn't feel bad and takes advantage of that to eat a lot and for free. Kei allows this abuse, as he is manipulating her to make her his future companion.

"You’re welcome..."

Kei feels a chill and closes his eyes.

[Emergency solved.]

"Transmission."

[Transmission accepted.]

Kei begins to see his Golems, stacking the corpses of more than 10 bandits. His vision moved to one of his Golems temporarily.

The protection that the Molfer mansion has makes it almost impossible to enter without being detected by Kei, who has programmed his Golems to kill any intruder who has malicious intentions.

"I see... To the left of... A little more... Ready..."

Kei opens his eyes and smiles.

"Problem solved."

"Problem?"- Said Drin.

"A group of bandits tried to break into my house, but the traps I set were activated. Ground Golems are very useful. Well, let's go, I need to pick up my order."

27