CHAPTER 14- Mini Mei.
710 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 14- Mini Mei.

"Will you still be angry?"

The rest days are over. After hearing about the wedding, Mei ignored Kei.

They are in their classroom, but she continues to ignore Kei.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't refuse them. Don't get angry."

He strokes her head and Mei blushes. Although she likes to be stroked by Kei, Mei remains angry and does not speak to him.

"I'll buy you a gift."

The teacher enters the classroom.

"Good morning."

Everyone gets up from their seats.

"Good Morning teacher!"

"Sit down."

They sit down and the teacher draws a circle on the board.

"As you know, magic becomes stronger or weaker over time. Depending on the lifestyle you have, the magic can improve."

She draws a line that divides the circle.

"On the one hand, an active lifestyle. On the other hand, an inactive lifestyle. An example of an active lifestyle is adventurers, because they always need to use their magic. That's why a D-class adventurer can become an A-class adventurer if she tries hard. That is why you must plan your life and make good decisions. Who to marry? Where to work? How many children will you have? The decisions you make will affect your life."

The teacher points at Kei with her index finger.

"Kei, have you planned your life? Imagine a 30 year old Kei. What achievements did you achieve? Are you living a good life?"

Kei stands up from his seat.

"I think that… Well..."

He closes his eyes and tries to imagine it.

An adult Kei? He never thought he would become an adult. He was never interested. No, it is not out of lack of interest, but out of lack of faith and hope.

It is no mystery that Kei has a very low self-esteem, so, although he wants to believe that he will defeat Fravi and survive, a part of him does not think the same, making him think that, even if he manages to defeat Fravi, he will not survive and die.

Kei tries to believe that yes, he will survive and return to his world, but even if he tries to deceive himself, he still believes that he will die.

“I’m sorry.”

He opens his eyes and scratches his arm.

"I'll be dead in 5 years, that's why I can't imagine being an adult."

"Eh? What did you just say?"

Kei did a stupid thing by telling the truth, but according to the rumors he heard, the teacher can detect lies, so he did not dare to lie to her.

There have been cases of people managing to predict their deaths, including Sei Molfer, but she managed to evade death. Kei saying he's going to die is a pretty real possibility, coming from Sei Molfer's son.

They all watch Kei confused, and Mei's anger turns into fear and sadness.

"I will die in 5 years."

"Huh?!"

Mei gets up and starts shaking Kei, as she cries.

"Why do you say such scary things ?! Did you go crazy ?! Are you planning to kill yourself ?! I will not allow it!"

"I'm sorry, it's the truth... In a couple of years I will explain everything to you. And stop shaking me."

The teacher walks up to Kei.

"Why will you die?"

"I'll die fighting someone. Sorry, but I can't tell you the details."

"I see. A prediction... Are you sure you're gonna die?"

"My mother taught me to visualize a battle. When I imagine myself fighting my enemy, I always end up dead ... That destiny is very likely to be fulfilled."

"I see... Sei Molfer once said that 20 years ago. She said she would die fighting ... And that prediction almost came true, she barely managed to survive ... Be careful, Kei. Predictions are almost always fulfilled, but if your mother managed to change her future, it is very possible that you will too."

"Yes, I will."

Mei hugs Kei tightly.

She's getting Kei's clothes dirty with her tears, and seeing that only fills Kei's heart with sadness.

"I do not want you to die!"

"Don't worry, I'm training twice as much. Maybe I will survive ... Maybe."

But even if he tries to think that he will live, inside he knows that he only lies to himself.

Kei is sitting under a tree, watching the students socialize.

Groups of friends have already formed. Kei feels a bit jealous, but he's also crying. Cry because he feels guilty. He made Mei cry.

"I feel strange."

Drin, in her cat form, runs up to him.

"Darling!"

She jumps up and hugs Kei.

"What's wrong? You look depressed."

"I don’t know... I made a mistake. I told the teacher that I will die in 5 years ... And Mei cried because of me ... I have to keep quiet, but I don't like to lie."

"Darling, I already told you, if you train with me, you won't die."

"I know, but it will be difficult ..."

Kei caresses Drin and smiles.

"But it’s not impossible."

Grisia approaches him.

"Kei, are you all right?"

"Hello, Grisia ... Yes... I am fine. I'm just thinking of a new way to train ... How is Mei?"

"She is still crying... I am sorry."

"I must give her a gift ..."

Kei stands up and extends his right hand.

A plush toy shaped like Mei appears in front of him. It's a smaller, more adorable version of Mei. It' s barely 4 feet long.

"It's so cute... Did you do it?"

"Yes. It looks like a normal plush toy, but..."

Mini Mei starts jumping and dancing.

That scares Grisia and Kei smiles.

"Inside, it has magic stones that I got from a class A dungeon. It's not alive, don't worry. I can turn it on and off with my mind. When activated, it tries to cheer up its owner with dancing and jumping. Is it cute?"

"At first it scared me, but yeah, it's very cute."

"Come on, mini Mei. Let's go with the original Mei."

Drin rises to Kei's head.

"I hope this is enough."

While her children were studying, Sei Molfer was working.

"Stop, please!"

A man is on the ground, completely injured.

Sei Molfer is torturing him. They are in a bar, and Sei Molfer's companions are around them, watching.

"Where is your leader?"

"I'll never tell you, bitch!"

Using her sword, Sei Molfer cuts off his right hand and a heartrending scream of pain is heard.

"Ok, I'll say it again. Where is your leader?"

"I-I'll never tell you, whore!"

"I'm not a bitch anymore?"

She cuts off his left hand and the man screams again.

The women watch him smiling. They enjoy seeing that. After all, they are corrupted by the training that Sei Molfer gave them. She turned them into sadistic women, addicted to human suffering. "Fear is a warrior's best weapon." That's Sei Molfer's philosophy.

"You're masochistic? Do you like this?"

"You are sick!!!!"- The man yelled crying.

"Well, he doesn't want to talk ... I will have to cut off your penis. I haven't done that in a long time."- She said smiling.

"W-What?"

"And then I'll shove the remains up your ass."

"W-wait!!!"

"Mini Mei, dance!"

Mini Mei starts jumping and dancing on Mei's table.

She is watching it, but she is still crying.

The students are all around her, watching mini Mei.

"How cute!"

"Where did you buy it ?!"

"I want one too!"

"It's a good business opportunity ... But I am lazy to do more."- Kei said.

Kei pats Mei's head.

"My thinking hasn't changed, but it could change. I am training twice as much. I can't promise I'll survive, but I promise I'll try."

He kisses her forehead and she turns completely red.

"Now you have control of mini Mei."

A bell rings.

"Well, the recruitment started ... I was interested in the swimming club."

Mei hugs mini Mei tightly.

"T-thank you… brother."

"Let's go, Mei. Will you join the same club as me?"

"Sure!"- Mei said smiling.

"Let's go."

Kei walked away, but a somber thought invaded his being.

"I... will soon stop being a Molfer and people will hate me. Fravi and the heroes will hate me, and if they hate me, everyone in the world will hate me. I'll lose my family forever... But..."- He thought.

Kei looked at Mei hugging mini Mei and smiling at Kei. He smiled back at her and stroked her head.

"I'll enjoy the time I have left."- He thought.

25