CHAPTER 17- Kei, the adventurer.
633 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 17- Kei, the adventurer.

"Lover!"

Freiya and Neil are hugging Kei tightly.

Kei barely got out of school. He simply wanted to go and train with Drin in a dungeon. Unfortunately, they were waiting for him.

Kei felt very uncomfortable, as two little girls called him "lover." For someone like Kei, who has memories of a past life, that was too uncomfortable, as it was as if two little girls were engaged to a 30-year-old man.

Kei knows he must continue to act according to his age, but the feeling of guilt and discomfort does not go away.

"H-hi, girls... Listen, you hardly know me, don't call me "lover". What if I disappoint you? Don't expect much from me, please."

"Kei, you will never disappoint us."

"It's true, never!"

"Y-you are very innocent. You' re too quick to trust me, someone you barely know. Why don't we just cancel the engagement and get to know each other better?"

"Never!"

"We were very lucky that you accepted us, so we don't want to cancel! But yeah, we want to get to know you a lot better. We should go on dates!"

Kei took a breath and sighed, as they talked at the same time about where they should go on their dates.

He just smiled at them and gave his opinion on the dating spots, but inside, he felt like a sick fucking pedophile.

"I'm making plans to date two little girls! I'm a fucking sick fuck! My parents would be so disappointed in me! I suck! I don't deserve to live."- He thought nervous and disappointed in himself.

They hugged him by the arm and kissed him on the cheeks, making him red, both with shame and discomfort.

"How many children do you want to have, lover? I want five."- Freiya said, stroking Kei's arm.

"Five?!"

"I only want four."- Neil said, stroking Kei's chest.

"Huh?! F-four... F-five... Nine children?!!"

"Are they few? I can give you more, no problem for me."

"I say the same."

"I'm too young to be a father! And so are you! If we get married, we will have children after you are over 20 years old! And I won't lay a finger on you until you're over 15 years old!"

Kei was about to say 18, but the age of majority in that world is 15, so if he said 18, it would be too suspicious.

"Fufu. You're very shy, lover. I love you."

"A shy boy is very cute. We're lucky to have you as our fiance."

They gave him another kiss on the cheeks.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! I'm already regretting accepting!"- He thought nervously.

The mothers of his fiancées approach them.

"Thank you for accepting, Kei."

"Our daughters will be in good hands."

"I only accepted because I'm desperate."- He thought.

Kei feels a chill. He feels a bad feeling. It is as if something said to him: "Get out of here, they will kill you!"

Behind him, Mei and Grisia watch him angrily.

"Kei is mine. I've known him since we were born. They won't take it from me."- Mei said, while clenching her fists tightly.

"I won't give up, Kei will be my boyfriend too."- Grisia said, clenching her fists tightly.

Drin, who is next to them, is also jealous.

"Kei is mine too!"- Drin thought.

Realizing that, Kei began to sweat.

"Women are very scary."- He thought.

"We already spoke to the queen. We already have her permission."

"Really?! So fast!"

"Here."

"Great! The Queen told me she would take longer, but it took her no time at all to get me permission! Thank you very much!"

They deliver a letter to Kei.

"You must deliver this letter to the Adventurer's Guild Master."

“T-thank you… I'll go immediately! Thank you very much!"

Kei strokes her fiancés' heads, turning them red and they smiled at him, full of happiness and eyes of love, something that would easily make Kei nervous, but the excitement of becoming an adventurer did not allow him to feel nervous.

"Thank you so much for choosing me as your future husband!"

Drin runs up to him and jumps on his head.

"Fairy magic: wings!"

Two pairs of red wings emerge from his back and he begins to float.

"I'm sorry, I must leave, I have to go to the guild."

"We're going to have dinner at your house."- Freiya said.

"See you, lover!"- Neil said.

"Goodbye."- Kei said smiling and winking, exciting not only his fiancées, but also the girls who watched him from a distance.

No students were anywhere near them, as they wanted no one to bother them while they were flirting with Kei, so they forbade the students from approaching them.

The girls blushed, but Kei didn't notice that, as he flew away quickly.

"Yes, I will be an adventurer! Drin, our adventure as adventurers begins today! I guess you already memorized the whole story of your new identity, right?"

“Yes, but... Darling, will you really change? Is it really necessary? I don't know, it doesn't seem fair to me that someone else should steal Kei Molfer's achievements."

"Yes, it is necessary, besides no one will steal my achievements. Crisfa and I will be the same person, only with different appearances. The queen told me that she cannot break the rules, but she gave me permission to use a false identity. Besides, even if Charlotte doesn't suspect me, Fravi could. I must hide my true identity ... My transformation magic is not as good as my mother's ... I can only change my appearance, I can not grow ... But if I combine it with the growth spell ..."

Steam begins to surround Kei.

"A new Kei will be born..."

He begins to grow and his clothes are destroyed.

"Crisfa was born today."

The steam disappears. He transformed into a 15-year-old boy. Now he's got red hair and something long. His physical appearance became more attractive, that he did it on purpose, because he wants to feel what it feels like to be considered handsome. A stupid thing, because Kei is already handsome, only his low self-esteem does not allow him to consider himself handsome.

"Now I'm handsome. It will be very useful."

"Are you sure about that? Honestly, I prefer Kei Molfer. Your normal self is much prettier."

Kei Molfer is cute and handsome, even adorable, but Crisfa is handsome and sexy, giving him a more adult touch.

He lands in a forest and extends his right hand.

A set of clothes appears.

"Okay... A new identity, a new style. Drin, have you designed your new look yet?"

"Fufu. Of course. Since my character grew up in poverty, I designed her with a fairly average beauty, so that the love story between her and Crisfa would be more romantic. If I make her too beautiful, the love between her and Crisfa will feel less romantic, because the message of their romance is that beauty does not matter, only feelings matter."

Drin just wanted the love story between their characters to be very romantic, but Kei misinterpreted her words because of his low self-esteem.

"Wow, wow. Beauty doesn't matter... Hehe. Way to say it's not wrong to fall in love with someone ugly like me."- He thought, a little depressed.

Kei enters the Adventurer's Guild.

He's wearing black pants, a black shirt, a white vest, and he's wearing red gloves, hiding his ring.

Drin changed too. She transformed into a 15-year-old girl. Her hair is red and short, and she wears a white dress.

They don't really seem like adventurers, as true adventurers wear flashier and cooler armor and suits. But Kei didn't want to wear that, he wanted to wear something comfortable and simple.

"Well, our adventure starts here."

The look of contempt came to him, but he simply ignored them and kept walking.

He walks toward an employee.

The guild is huge and there is also a restaurant. The atmosphere is great for Kei, as he admires the adventurers, although he doesn't like the way they treat men. There are only women in the guild, and the few men there are being treated as mere sex slaves, forced to kiss each other to satisfy their owners' fetishes.

Kei, seeing that, felt disgusted, as the adventurers were even masturbating seeing the slaves suffering.

He saw a slave, eating on the ground like a dog, filling him with anger.

He stopped to observe everything around him for a few seconds.

Slaves kissing each other, being treated like pets, some of them showed clear evidence of physical abuse, and even one of the slaves had no arms and legs, and had to lie on the floor, having to endure his owner stepping on him.

"In my world, women were considered inferior to men for a long time, but this... This is on another level. Here we are not even considered human beings."- He thought, as he tried to control his fury.

Kei Molfer is not treated as an inferior, because his fame makes him look like one of the Molfer with the most potential that have existed, so sometimes he forgets how cruel this world can be with men.

Drin, seeing him sad, took him by the hand and smiled at him, to try to make him feel better.

"Darling..."

"Yes... I know. I'm sorry, I got sensitive."

He kept walking and stood in front of the employee.

"Good afternoon, lady. I'd like to speak to the guild master."

He leaves the letter on the desk.

"T-that seal ..."

The letter has a seal. The seal of the royal family. It is basically the symbol of a crown and a sword.

"Please wait!"

The employee gets up and walks away from them.

“Well... The guild is a little different from what I remembered ... They use desks ... I thought they used windows ... But it is not much different after all."

"The adventurers are watching you too much, darling."

"I know, after all, I am an inferior ... I hope the adventurers don't try to bother me... I'd rather avoid that cliché."

The employee approaches them.

"Please follow me."

They enter the guild master's office.

"Thanks for bringing them, Kisma. You may leave."

The employee leaves the office.

"My name is Kei Molfer."

"My name is Nia."

The guildmaster is a 30-year-old adult woman. She has short green hair and wears a patch over her right eye.

Her face is scarred, but she is still beautiful. The reason for the scars is by simple aesthetics, the healing magic in this world can even regenerate organs and body parts.

"Welcome, Kei. I already read the letter. Congratulations, you are marrying two pretty girls."

"Thank you... I guess... By the way, this is not my real look, but I will use it when working as an adventurer. And she is a friend of mine, I met her in a poor village and she decided to be my companion when I saved her village. She will also become an adventurer. I sensed potential in her and believe she may belong to the generation of false heroes."

"I see... A poor village, huh? I guess she does not have official documents."

"She's an orphan, but we've already started the procedure to obtain her documents, don't worry."

Threatening to kill the necessary contacts worked better than he expected, and thanks to that, Drin will get her documents in no time.

Drin will get very much into character, and when someone asks her about her life, Drin will answer as her character would answer, making her lie seem like the truth.

Thanks to that strategy, Drin managed to trick Charlotte, as Drin stepped into Kei's character and pretended to be him, and responded as he would really respond.

Kei had a theory that it was possible to cheat the ability to detect lies, and fortunately, his theory turned out to be true.

The ability to detect lies has a flaw, because it detects pure lies, that is, lies 100% lies. Kei told Drin that she was now him and that she should act like him, he even ordered her so that her performance would be perfect, because when she received the order from her master, the magic marks of the familiars force them to obey, making Drin act perfectly as if she was really Kei Molfer, and when Charlotte asked her if she was the hero Kei, she answered as Kei Molfer would really answer, making her lie look like a reality, cheating Charlotte.

"Okay, I'll fix everything."

"By the way, why are you still wearing a patch? Mei restored your eye, didn't she?"

She blushes and looks away.

"W-well... I look cooler like this."

"Did Mei do that, Kei?"- Said Drin.

"Yes, she met her at a party and cured her. As a reward, she was given a huge cake and shared it with me... I still remember that cake. It was the best cake I have ever eaten."

"Oh, I see..."

“Well... I guess we have to fill out a form. We leave. Thanks for everything, Miss Mirkia. And please don't tell anyone about me, I want to keep my identity a secret."

"Okay, don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you."

Kei and Drin leave the office and Mirkia smiles.

"Kei Molfer ... Sei, your son is inferior to Mei, but he is still powerful. I expect great results."

Of course, she thinks that Kei is inferior to Mei because she doesn't really know Kei. Kei is more powerful than Mei and his mother, at least as far as status is concerned.

23