CHAPTER 19- Something bad happens.
537 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 19- Something bad happens.

While Kei was preparing for his mission, Mei was in her room, playing with mini Mei.

"So cute!"

She had a smile on her face. A smile full of happiness and love... Smile that was in danger.

"Fufu. She's weaker than I imagined, it'll be easy."- Thought a shadow. Mei's own shadow.

"I want a mini Kei too! Fufu. If I had a mini Kei, I could play and force them to... Kya! No, Mei, that's after marriage! Do not defile the image of your perfect, handsome and great brother! You must control yourself, you pervert! B-but a tongue kiss... Yes, a kiss can be given before marriage! Kei's image will remain pure! I have to make my mini Kei to imagine that mini Mei marries him and gives him tongue kisses! I have to get the materials."

—... "Are you all right in the head? You're sick, crazy."

"Eh?"

Black tentacles came out of her shadow and caught her.

"W-what is this?!"

"It's useless to resist you, sick."

The group of adventurers who joined Kei have known each other since they were little girls. They decided to become adventurers when they were all 15 years old. And by coincidence, they registered on the same day as Kei and Drin.

They all share a dream.

"We want to be as strong as Sei Molfer!"- They all shouted together.

Sei Molfer is admired for her strength and beauty.

Girls want to be like her. Beautiful, strong and cool. Sei Molfer has earned the admiration and respect of millions of people, and women who have the desire to be powerful, want to be like her.

Sei Molfer and her husband, travel the world, exterminating A and S class monsters for simple fun and without getting paid, saving lives in the process, gaining more respect and admiration, although Sei Molfer doesn't care, she just wants to have fun. Her sadistic and violent personality causes people to fear her, although that is part of her charm.

While walking through the capital, the adventurers told Kei why they decided to become adventurers. Be like Sei Molfer and fight her at least once.

"My mother really is famous ... If they only knew she was crazy."- He thought, as he remembered his mother's tortures.

By the way, the adventurers' names are:

"When she defeated the S-class adventurer Chersy in the "Folpe" tournament, I literally felt like I was dying of excitement!"

Her name is "Kiana", she is the dog girl. She has the ears, tail and nose of a dog. She has short gray hair, red eyes, wears a black miniskirt, long white stockings, and a black blouse. Her breasts are large and bounce when she walks. Kei realized that she is not wearing a bra and decided not to see her directly.

Her nipples were marked on her blouse, and that was enough to make Kei nervous.

Drin realized that and plans to use it to seduce him later.

"She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!"

Her name is Nerfa, she's the dwarf girl. She has long yellow hair, pink eyes, and wears a white dress. She has a shield on her right arm, and seeing that excited Kei, as he thinks it's cool that a girl of the dwarf race can be a squire.

"And her children are amazing! They say they are just as powerful as she is!"

Her name is Diria, she is the fairy girl. She has long red hair, red eyes, and wears a pink dress.

"Her son Kei is very cute..."

Drin, hearing that, immediately looked at Kei's face, which was very red from those words, exciting Drin, because she found that shy side very adorable and cute.

"Despite being a man, he is very powerful. Sei Molfer says that he is the pride of the Molfer family. It's amazing that a simple man is so powerful."

Her name is Lena, the human girl. She has long white hair, green eyes, small breasts, wears a white miniskirt, long black stockings, and a red blouse.

"Y-Yes... He is very cool."- Kei said. His face is completely red, but he tries to hide it by eating spicy beef skewers he bought from a vendor.

"Hey, Crisfa, are we going to buy food?"- Said Drin.

Crisfa is the fake name Kei uses.

"The village is far ... And the Orcs too ..."

"I think we will need food for two weeks."- Lena said.

"I have to go to school... I must finish off the Orcs quickly."- Kei thought.

"Maybe three weeks."- Diria said.

"We don't need that much time."

Kei extends his right hand and a carriage appears in front of him, surprising not only the adventurers, but also all the people around him.

"Come on in, please."

"H-how did you do it?!"

“I have a magic ring, it's an item I got in a class A dungeon. I guess you had heard about that item. It is used to store objects... Please get into the carriage."

Kei sacrificed the popularity he would have gained as Kei Molfer to get that unique object and gave Crisfa that popularity, to gain reputation as an adventurer without much effort.

"Do what he says, please. Let's not waste time."- Said Drin.

"Don't worry, there's room for everyone."

Drin gets into the carriage.

"What about the horses?"

"Come up, please."

They hesitate a bit, but decide to go up.

"You must come with us and answer some questions."

Guards approached him, as people called them, as Kei did something impossible for the rest of the world and that frightened them.

"I am the owner of the magic ring, which serves to store objects. I got it in a class A dungeon. I can't waste any more time arguing."

"We won't repeat it, come with us."

Kei sighed and Drin got out of the carriage.

"Crisfa, while you answer the questions, I'm going to go buy ingredients for dinner."

"Ah... Fuck. I hope this doesn't take too long."

While Kei answered questions, Mei and a woman with a completely black body fought with a clean fist, while they were surrounded by a force field, which prevented Mei from escaping and asking for help.

"Die!!!"

"Can't you shut up? Ah, this is disappointing."

Unfortunately, Mei is no match for that woman.

The woman dodged an attack from Mei and delivered a powerful blow to her stomach, knocking the wind out of Mei, who fell to her knees and vomited blood.

"You're weak."

She gave Mei a strong knee in the face.

"At least I can have some fun before I kill you."

The guild master had to go to help Kei and the guards let him go, but not before Kei memorized their faces to take revenge later, as they sexually harassed him by touching his butt and crotch.

After solving the problem, Kei and the adventurers are ready to go.

They are all inside the carriage and Kei stretches his arms.

"Now what?"- Diria said.

"Fairy magic: wings!"

Two pairs of red wings come out of his back, surprising the only fairy in that group.

"I will fly you all away."

"F-fairy magic ?! Are you a fairy?! Why didn't you get small ?!"

"I'm not a fairy, I'm a human. I can use fairy magic ... Well, I can use all the magic attributes."

"All?!!"- The surprised adventurers shouted.

"Never judge a book by its cover."- Drin said, winking.

Kei lies down on the ground and begins to crawl.

He stands under the carriage and begins to float.

Gradually, he lifts the carriage, although it is a bit heavy for Kei, who is not used to flying carrying too much weight.

"it is kinda heavy... I think it will take me longer to get there."

Drin gets out of the carriage and helps him lift it.

Demons can fly, but Drin used transformational magic to create false wings, although she doesn't need it to fly. She did it to avoid suspicion.

"I'll help you. I don't want to be a hindrance."

"It's true, you can fly ... Thanks, Drin."- Kei said in a low voice.

Kei and Drin fly away quickly as they carry the carriage.

"Let's get this over with quickly... Huh?"

Kei suddenly starts crying.

"Drin, I must go. I will catch up with you later in the village. Don't worry about me."

Kei disappears. He used [Teleportation], something he only uses in emergencies.

"Darling?"

24