CHAPTER 22- Are the familiars of a demon so powerful?
603 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 22- Are the familiars of a demon so powerful?

(Some time ago.)

Kei, 5 years old, was on the ground. He was badly injured and could barely breathe because of the blood in his lungs. He could barely see anything, as the blood in his eyes prevented him from seeing clearly. Despite having broken bones and being near death, his mother was not satisfied with the result.

Sei Molfer had her right foot on Kei's chest, digging the heel of her shoe into him.

She trains her children in a hellish way. She did not care that they are only 5 years old, she trained them in a painful way, something impossible to believe for people who did not know the Molfer family, but those who know the Molfer family, know that this is quite normal, that is why it is very common that the Molfer are sadists, because they grow up being tortured, to the point where they cannot live without suffering or making someone else suffer.

Training and torture is normal for them, which is why they are the most dangerous and famous family in the world.

Run for hours on nails, dodge the attacks of Sei Molfer, survive in dungeons, be attacked by beasts so that their bodies get used to the pain, among other life or death activities. And those activities become more dangerous over time.

"Do you give up, Kei? I expected more from you today, considering you dared to miss your training yesterday."

"M-mother ... You are crazy, mother ..."

Kei slowly raised his right hand, but his mother smashed his hand hard with her foot, completely destroying Kei's hand.

A loud scream of pain came out of Kei's mouth, making his mother smile and Mei started to cry.

"Brother!!!"

His mother really has no mercy on anyone, which is why, although she is less powerful than the previous leader, Sei Molfer's mother, she is much more admired and feared by people.

One of the most cruel Molfer that family has ever had.

"You'll get used to the pain soon, Kei. And when you get used to feeling pain, nothing will cause you fear anymore."

Kei became powerful thanks to his mother. He got very used to the pain, so much so that he does not hesitate to cut his own hand to test some spell. He and Mei are able to bear it. After all, Kei and Mei suffered for years, all because of the training they received from their mother.

But, even if they are able to endure much pain, it does not mean that they are the most powerful.

Heroes and various S-class adventurers surpass them by far, and not only human beings, but also demons.

"Ufff. Finally I arrived. Hello, hello, hello! Did you miss me, cuties?! Don't worry, Crisfa's already here."

Kei, in his adventurer form, lands in front of Drin and the adventurers, who were in an abandoned village. The houses are destroyed and there are traces of blood everywhere.

Kei, although he was acting like a cheerful boy, was dying of shame inside, but he was also worried about the situation about the leader.

"I'm sorry, I had to solve a problem ... Are you ready? I feel ready! Are you ready, Nia?!"

"I'm ready, Crisfa!"

"Our weapons are ready."- Lena said.

Drin approaches Kei. She investigated the area on her own. She found the Orcs easily.

For someone who specializes in investigation like her, finding the trail of Orcs is easy.

"We've already found the Orcs, Crisfa."

"Perfect... Let's think of a strategy ... By the way, girls, can you create magic weapons? It's an advanced skill."

"Our master taught us."- Kiana said.

"You have a master... Interesting."

Kei observes them in detail.

Nerfa uses a magic shield. Kiana uses a magic bow. Diria uses a magic black staff. And Lena uses a magic white sword.

"Nerfa is in charge of the defense. Kiana attacks from a distance. Diria uses healing magic. And Lena is a warrior who fights with a sword ... It is a typical group of adventurers ... You will be of great help... I think I have a plan. The first thing is…"

Drin feels a chill and interrupts Kei.

"Crisfa, those things are coming."- Said Drin.

"We were discovered. Everyone, get ready!"- Lena yelled.

An ice sword appears in Kei's left hand.

"Let's go, Nia. Let's fight together!"

"Of course, darl-Crisfa!"

She was about to call him darling, but remembered that she should call him Crisfa, because Kei's character should be single, to be more popular with women, and therefore, he will be more famous.

"W-What? Th-those are Orcs?"- Diria said trembling.

A group of 30 Orcs are running towards them.

Behind the Orcs, the Orc Queen and Orc King shout angrily.

They look very different ... They are over 20 feet tall, very fat and with huge muscles. Their skins are red and hot. They have small horns on their foreheads and they have three completely red eyes.

They do not use weapons, as their fists are more powerful.

The Orc queen has huge breasts, but it's the only thing different about her. She looks too much like the Orc king.

The Orc Kings of that world are just as powerful as a normal Orc, because, although they have the title of "Orc King", they are still inferior to the "Orc Queens", with the only difference being that they have the skill [Leader], which allows them to control a certain number of Orcs.

But that Orc King looked much more intimidating and powerful than the Orc Queen herself, and Kei and the others realized that when they saw him.

"T-those aren't normal Orcs ... They are more powerful and huge."- Nerfa said, trembling.

"Demon magic ... They are the magical familiars of a demon."- Said Drin.

"Familiars?! A demon is near?!"- Lena said scared.

"Shit! Girls, kill the normal Orcs. Nia and I will fight the Orc King and Queen."

"Are you crazy?! They'll kill you, you idiot!"- Diria said.

"Don't waste time! Let’s go!"

Kei and Drin run towards the Orcs.

"Are they really going to fight them?!"- Kiana said.

Drin and Kei jump on the Orcs. They don't want to waste time killing normal Orcs. They must immediately kill the most powerful Orcs, who control them.

"Ice magic! Cold attack!"

Kei tries to attack the Orc king with his sword.

He attacks him, but does not do any damage to the Orc. He didn't scratch the Orc at all.

"Eh?"

The Orc King hits him with his huge fist and Kei goes flying.

"Damn you!!"- Drin shouted furiously.

Drin gives him a powerful kick to the head, but does nothing to him.

"Eh?"

The Orc Queen hits her with her fist and Drin goes flying.

"S-shit ..."

"Nia!"

Kei catches her with his arms and exchanges glances with her.

"Drin ... They are more powerful than us ... This is bad... I lost 30% of my life points with one attack."

"And I lost 20%, darling ... What do we do?"

The Orc Queen and the Orc King walk towards them and Kei begins to tremble with fear, for the first time, he really feels that he will die.

"Pray and hope for a miracle ... Or magically awaken a very powerful power like anime protagonists..."

Kei carries Drin in his arms and runs away."

"Think, Kei ... Think... Shit, when I'm transformed, I can only use 80% of my power ... I must return to my normal form."

Taking advantage of the fact that the others are distracted fighting the Orcs, Kei returns to his normal form and his clothes are too big for him.

"Drin, attack the Orcs from a distance. I'll quickly put on new clothes and prepare my weapons. Distract those Orcs for a minute."

"Of course, darling! You can count on me."- Drin said, winking and smiling, but Kei knows Drin does that so he doesn't worry.

Drin feels the same as Kei. She feels fear.

"Don't be afraid, Drin, we will be victorious. I give you my word!"

Kei kisses her on the forehead and smiles at her, filling Drin with happiness and confidence.

"Trust me!"

"I-I will always trust you, darling!"

Kei turns to look at the Orc King and Queen, who are about to catch up with them.

"I will not allow generic and filler enemies to defeat us."- He said full of confidence, leaving aside the fear he feels so as not to worry Drin.

She kept seeing him and her fear disappeared completely. Seeing Kei ready to fight and not wanting to escape, caused the admiration she felt for him to increase, and she was embarrassed for believing that they would not be able to defeat them.

"Darling... We are going to win!!!"

Drin jumped out of Kei's arms and faced the Orc Queen and King, while Kei activated his [Magic Storage] and pulled out his clothes and his "Fake Dragon Sword".

The Queen and the Orc King tried to attack Drin at the same time and she jumped, dodging their attacks and surrounding her own body with fire as she returned to her normal form.

"Trust me, darling."

The group of 5 demons, Desmolfer's servants, are gathered again.

"Why did you call us, Grifio?"- Said the little 5-year-old girl... Or the demon looking like a little girl.

"My familiars found Drin Freipa, Markam."

Grifio is a demon that looks human. He has black hair, wears glasses, wears a black suit, and his eyes are red. He seems like a typical intellectual character.

"That's good. We must bring her back. I need her to continue with one of my research projects."- Said a demon with the appearance of a 30-year-old woman.

"We can't, Akane ... Drin is fighting with my familiars ... If she were on our side, she wouldn't do it. She betrayed us."

"She betrayed us?! That damn bitch! That bitch betrayed us! I want to kill her! Then I'll eat her eyes!"- Said a demon who looks like a little 10-year-old boy. His hair is white, his face is expressionless, he has red eyes, and he wears a gold crown.

He is furious, but does not look it, as his face is expressionless.

"We will not kill her, Zero, we must capture her alive. She was very obedient and did her job very well. We must find out why she betrayed us."

—... "She betrayed Desmolfer... She betrayed us..."

A red Slime, which is shaped like a woman, gets up and walks away.

"What are you planning to do, Nero?"- Markam said.

"I'll go investigate."

"You must return to your position in one hour."

“Yes, I know. I don't need a lot of time, don't worry."

Her form becomes more human, she no longer looks like a Slime.

She became a 15-year-old young woman. She has short blue hair, blue eyes, and wears torn and dirty clothing. She looks like a poor, homeless woman.

"I will not tolerate a betrayal. Nobody betrays my dear Desmolfer ... Nobody."

21