CHAPTER 25- The researcher Nero.
505 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 25- The researcher Nero.

Reima Molfer, the former matriarch of the Molfer family. She left her position as matriarch to her daughter when her husband died, and since that day, she spends her time traveling the world, fighting all kinds of wild beasts and learning about new cultures.

One of the most dangerous women in the world. Even Drin knows that, if her identity as a demon is discovered, she would die without hesitation, she can't even think about the possibility of defeating her.

Reima Molfer is a woman who loves her family, but she's just as crazy as Sei Molfer... Even More

Kei would rather train with his mother than train with his grandmother. The reason? Reima Molfer forces Kei and Mei to keep training, no matter what they can't do anymore. Sei Molfer lets them rest for a few minutes when they're about to die, but Reima Molfer prefers to give them healing potions to keep them training, and not let them rest until she gets bored.

The last time, they trained with their grandmother for two full weeks, until Kei got tired and tried to escape. Unfortunately, he was captured and punished. How was he punished? His grandmother used him as a punching bag, literally.

"I missed you so much, Kei! Did you get more powerful ?!"

"I-I guess ... Today I defeated an Orc Queen, but... I think it would be best to talk to my mother too."

"It has to do with demons, doesn't it?"

"Eh? How did you know?"

"That's why I came back. I am investigating the demons."

"Brother!!!"

Mei ran toward them and hugged Kei tightly, breaking a pair of ribs, as Kei's body was very weak. In order not to make his sister feel bad, Kei pretended that it didn't hurt and simply stroked his cute sister's head.

His grandmother noticed that Kei's body is very weakened, as she heard when the ribs were broken with a simple hug from Mei.

She realized that the fight Kei had was more interesting than she thought, and that made her smile.

"Hi, Mei. Are you feeling better?"

"Yes! How did it go today, brother! Tell me all about it!"

Kei wanted to stay awake and tell Mei everything that happened to him, but his body was at its limit.

"Mei, I'm sorry... I am very tired..."

Kei expended all his energy and, although he recovered completely, his mental fatigue did not recover.

He was too sleepy, he could barely stay awake. The only reason he was trying so hard to stay awake was so Drin wouldn't worry about him and to show her that he's a strong boy. But now that he's home, he could finally rest.

"The Orc Queen and King... were familiars of a demon... grandmother..."

Unable to stand, Kei fell asleep and Reima Molfer carried him in her arms.

Drin slipped into Kei's clothes, to prevent Reima Molfer from looking at her too much, as she is afraid of being discovered.

"The familiars of a demon ... And Kei defeated the Orc Queen... Kei got stronger, right, Mei?"

“Of course! Today he saved me and defeated a very powerful woman!"

"We must improve security... Well, changing the subject, I heard about Kei's marriage. Aren't you happy that your little brother finally got not just one, but four wives?"

"Of course I'm not happy! I'm against that marriage! Kei wanted to marry a girl he loves, not strangers...! Huh? Grandma, Kei will marry only two girls, not four."

"No, I decided I'll force Kei to marry my daughters too. If he can handle two girls, he can handle 4."

—... "Huh?"

As Kei slept comfortably in his bed, while Drin slept on his chest, a danger prepared for her attack.

"Did you understand what I told you ?!"

Nero was in a dark and gloomy forest. Around her, there were hundreds of Blue Slimes.

Slime are small, round, weak and cute monsters. They are elastic and soft. They are not very dangerous and are easy to kill.

All the Slimes were shaking in fear and crying.

"Find Drin!"

The Slimes dispersed and Nero looked up.

"I promise you that the traitor will receive her punishment, Desmolfer."

"I see... Thanks for the information, Mirkia... Kei and his companion... Who is Nia?"

Mirkia, Sei Molfer and Reima Molfer, were meeting in the dining room, talking about what happened today.

Kei was in his room, sleeping.

Drin, in her cat form, was in the dining room, listening to the conversation. She decided to go down to the dining room and listen to the conversation, as it would give her important information, which could be of use to her in the future.

"I don’t know. I think she was a friend."- Mirkia said.

"I'm his girlfriend!"- Drin thought immediately upon hearing that.

"But she defeated the Orc king ... She must be a powerful girl... Why don't I know her?"- Said Sei Molfer.

"Daughter, now that I remember, his cat is also named Nia, isn't it?"- Said Reima.

Drin was concerned to hear that, as she thought they were getting suspicious about her identity.

"I guess she gave it to him... Will she be his girlfriend?"

"I think so. She seemed very affectionate with him."- Mirkia said.

“That would explain why Kei rejected marriages. He must be in love with that girl named Nia."- Reima Molfer said.

Drin nodded immediately.

"Exactly, mother of my mother-in-law!"- Drin thought, quite happy and wagging her tail.

"I see. If he was hiding it, it means that girl is hiding something... Then I ask him ... We must discover the location of the demon, the master of those familiars."

"Now that her familiars are dead, she will go into hiding... Or she will attack with better familiars... This got complicated."- Said Reima.

"Mirkia, offer 2,000 gold coins for information on demons."

"That much money?"

"Yes. Adventurers won't want to risk their lives for less money. Besides, the money will be useless if we are dead. Then I'll go beat up the Queens so they'll give me more money."- Said Sei Molfer.

“Okay."

"I'll have to cancel dinner. Kei is in no condition to talk, he will probably sleep through the night... I hope Kei is not in danger. With his current power, he couldn't defeat a demon."

"Hey, don't underestimate him!"- Drin thought, angry.

"And a simple familiar almost killed him ... The master of the familiars must be twice or three times as powerful."

"Ah... Well... It is true… I can't deny that. Sorry, darling."- Drin thought.

Reima Molfer smiled and crossed her arms proudly.

"Don't worry, I'll protect my cute grandson. I will train with him again. He will become more powerful."

In his room, Kei felt a chill.

"I will die."- He said asleep.

"I don't know anything! Please let me go!"

Nero was torturing an old man in a dungeon. A poor, innocent old man, who had the misfortune to meet Nero.

"Do not lie. Why were you in the forest? Are you an adventurer?"

"I have no home! I just wanted to hunt something to eat! I’m telling you the truth!"

The poor old man was homeless and hadn't eaten in days. He just wanted to hunt a rabbit to eat. Sadly, Nero found him and thought he was a spy adventurer.

"Do you know Drin?"

"D-Drin? I don't know her."

"What a waste."

Nero returned to her Slime form and surrounded the old man's body with her sticky body.

The old man was screaming in pain. His body was melting.

Nero was eating him alive.

And so, the life of a poor old man ended. He just wanted to eat something, but ended up getting eaten.

The body disappeared and Nero yawned.

"At least he tasted good."

She licked the palm of her hand and sat down on a chair.

"Drin, Drin, Drin... What are you doing, you fucking traitor?"

It's just dawn and Kei woke up to go to school.

He took a bath, changed his clothes, and...

"S-so early, darling?"

"I'm sorry, Drin. I want to improve my skill. Please help me. But if you don't want to, just say so."

Kei was caressing Drin's bare breasts, while giving her small kisses on her lips.

Kei is a shy boy, but he leaves shyness behind when it is necessary.

"Skills can improve. If I improve my skill, I will be able to control powerful demons."

"B-but you just took a bath. You're going to suck."

"I don't care, I take a bath again."

Kei slipped his hand under Drin's underwear and began to finger her. Kei is only imitating what little he knows about sex, as he is still quite a novice in that subject.

"D-darling ... At least use your adult form."

"Yes, it's fine."

Kei transformed into an 18-year-old boy and continued to touch Drin.

She covered her mouth so that no one could hear her moans of pleasure, although it was not necessary, the soundproofing field that Kei placed prevented someone else from hearing her moan.

Kei removed her hand from her mouth and continued kissing her, while Drin hugged him.

Nice scene, but it's about to be ruined.

Reima Molfer opened the door without permission and entered the room.

"Good morning, Kei!"

Fortunately, Kei reacted in time and used [Teleportation] to escape in time.

"Kei?"

Kei and Drin appeared in a forest... Or, rather, in a place that looks like a forest.

"That was close. El corazón casi se me sale del pecho (My heart almost jumped out of my chest)."

"Where are we, darling?"

"We are on the 39th floor of a class A dungeon. It is a rest floor, so we will not be attacked... Well, shall we continue?"

"W-wait! What if someone sees us!"

"Don't worry, few adventurers are capable of getting here. We have to take risks."

Kei stroked her cheek and smiled at Drin.

"Don't you want to do it?"

"Darling..."

Drin hugged Kei tightly and began kissing him.

"I really hope my skill can improve."- Kei thought.

And so, for an hour, they had sex.

Fortunately, no one heard them ... Or so they thought.

"Darling! You're amazing!"- Drin said, as her ass bounced over Kei's crotch.

Drin's moans could be heard loudly. And behind a tree, there was an Undead, masturbating while spying on them. Drin was using her human form, so she did not realize Drin's identity.

Drin only uses her normal form when she is 100% certain that no one else will see her.

"How much energy do those two have?"

The Undead are like the typical undead. Unlike zombies, the Undead have personalities, are intelligent and powerful. Their skin is gray and they can talk to ghosts. Aside from the color of their skin, the Undead are identified by their completely black eyes.

The Undead who was spying on Drin and Kei, had completely black eyes, gray skin, short black hair, and wore light armor. She is 60 years old, but her appearance is that of a 25-year-old girl, as the Undead stop aging at 30.

"D-Drin, don't swallow it if you don't like the taste!"

"I don't like it, I love it!"

The Undead reached orgasm upon hearing the latter and took a look.

Drin was sucking Kei's erect member, while he didn't know how to react, so he covers his face with his hands out of embarrassment.

That seemed extremely adorable to both Drin and the Undead.

Drin began to lick Kei's abdomen until she reached his lips.

They both kissed for more than 10 seconds and parted their lips.

"Drin ..."

"Darling..."

Drin's stomach growled, ruining the romantic atmosphere and turning Drin red with shame.

"Yes, I'm hungry too. Shall we go?"

Drin nodded nervously.

"Y-yes."

Kei gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled at her.

"You look very pretty when you are embarrassed."

"Really?!"

Kei patted her head.

"Of course. You're beautiful, Drin. I have a beautiful girlfriend. I'm a lucky boy, huh?"

Kei of course refers to Drin's inner self, as the appearance Drin wears is not hers, and Drin knows that perfectly well and understands what Kei is trying to tell her.

"I'm also a lucky girl to have you by my side, darling!"

Drin hugged Kei and laid her head on Kei's chest, while he stroked her head.

The Undead recorded that scene in her mind, as it seemed very romantic to her. Well, ignoring the semen dripping from Drin's private part and their fluids that was all over the floor, yes, it was a romantic scene.

After doing so, Kei returned to his normal form and changed his clothes.

Drin was on the ground, exhausted and satisfied, trying to regain her energy and breath.

"Hey, Drin, we'll beat the boss to use the teleportation ring."

The teleportation ring. On floors 10, 20, 30 and 40, there is a ring that serves to teleport to the entrance of the dungeon. Drin can use that skill, but Kei prefers to only use that skill when it is necessary.

"W-wait... I-I need to rest. My legs don't respond to me."

Kei carried Drin in his arms.

“I’m sorry. I have to go to school, I can't waste time."

Drin hugged him and he started running.

"While I defeat it, you will put on your clothes."

“Yes, darling."

The Undead watched Kei run and decided to follow him.

"He was a child... He has transformation magic... How powerful will he be?

19