CHAPTER 56 – Auction. Part 1.
74 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 56 - Auction. Part 1.

Before heading home, Kei went to the Capital to visit Diama, the Titan, but certain problems interrupted him along the way.

He would visit Diama to see how she was doing and to see the results of her training because now, more than ever, he needed powerful companions by his side. However, while flying towards Diama's father's store, he saw two men stealing some simple fruits. Kei would typically ignore that and not pay it any mind, but his Molfer blood was so hot with anger and helplessness in his heart that he immediately descended. Without thinking twice, he grabbed them by the legs and slammed them against the ground several times, until their bones were more broken than a glass plate falling from a building, and the blood on the ground resembled a large rain puddle.

On the ground lay the almost lifeless bodies of those poor men, who were more bones than flesh due to how thin they were, and some of those bones were protruding from their bodies.

Two vagabonds who had possibly suffered much more than Kei in life, and he didn't stop to think about their situation.

Seeing what he had done, Kei closed his eyes and used his healing magic on them, while people looked at Kei with a certain fear, but they continued with their lives as if it wasn't happening, because that was normal in that world. They preferred to ignore it to avoid getting into trouble that could cost them their lives.

Kei felt like shit in that moment and wanted to cry, but he didn't want to ridicule the Molfer name. It took him a lot of work to make Kei Molfer a feared and respected name, and he wouldn't ruin it by crying over this.

The men were unconscious, but at least their lives were no longer in danger thanks to Kei's healing magic.

The city guards came for the men, and without asking Kei any questions, they took them away.

He tried to leave, but guilt consumed him from within. After all, those poor men were so hungry that they fell into despair and committed a crime in the Capital, knowing full well that it was a place protected by the Molfer family. They were so desperate for food that they even made that stupidity. Kei understood their suffering and created an earth barrier in front of the guards, who became scared, turned around, and kneeled before Kei.

Usually, Kei would feel uncomfortable about that, but his head hurt so much that he couldn't pay it any attention.

Two men, weak, useless, inferior beings compared to women just because a Goddess hates men because her husband left her due to her sick jealousy.

Men who are simply condemned to suffer for being born with a penis.

"Feed those men, and I want you to find them a well-paid job, any job. They are under my protection. If you harm them, you will receive a slow death. Understood?"

They quickly nodded, not daring to speak, and that enraged Kei, for not receiving a verbal response.

"I said, did you understand my damn warning, idiots?"

"Y-yes!" they all said, filled with fear.

"Tsk... Ah..."

Kei sighed and continued on his way while reflecting on his behavior.

"Every day, I become more of a Molfer... I'm still Kei Edna... right?" he thought, remembering his old self, the boy who defended the weak from bullies.

Kei Edna would have never brutally beaten two poor vagabonds just for stealing to have something in their stomachs. On the contrary, he would have given them food and helped them find some employment. But Kei Molfer acted like a Molfer, using violence as the first option, something that Kei hates but, at the same time, enjoys doing.

Kei Edna and Kei Molfer. They may share a soul, but... are they truly the same person?

Kei is afraid of changing so much, but considering his current state with his relationship with the demons, he cannot afford to get depressed, so he prefers to ignore his psychological problems and move forward with his life without thinking about it.

He took a breath and caressed his chest with his hand.

"There's no turning back now."

He tried to enter the store, but as soon as he opened the door, and as if she had seen the future, Diama immediately jumped on him, hitting Kei's chest and stomach with her huge head, knocking the air out of him that he had just taken.

"Kei!!!"

The force and power of her jump were so strong that she destroyed the walls of 4 different stores with Kei's body, and nearly killed a child who was in the middle of the street, playing with a ball. Fortunately, Kei reacted and managed to stop in time before touching that little child with his body.

The child ran away crying with his dad, while Kei pushed his ribs back into his body and healed his wounds with healing magic.

Diama continued to embrace him, caressing Kei's chest with her huge cheek, a cheek that became covered in blood because when she hit him in the chest with her head, she broke his ribs, and those same ribs came out of Kei's chest. It not only harmed him, but also hurt her, because when she caressed Kei with her cheek, it was like caressing nails with her cheek.

"I'm so glad to see that you're okay!"

"Ah, Diama, you need to control yourself better."

Kei caressed her cheek and used his healing magic on her to close her wounds.

"I hope you only do this with me, because not everyone can prevent you from killing someone with your charge."

The people around them were scared, but they continued on their way, as this had already happened several times, so they were used to it.

The store owners sighed and started cleaning with smiles on their faces because Kei always ends up paying them a large sum of money to avoid getting angry, much more than the cost of the repairs.

"Are you okay?! I heard what happened with the demons! Tell me everything!"

"I'm sorry, I don't have time, maybe tomorrow. I just want to rest. I came to see your progress and give you new exercises."

"You'll be proud of me! I've made a lot of progress! Let's go!"

Diama started running while dragging Kei on the ground, as she took him by the arm and didn't warn him that she would run.

Kei is hurting his legs, but he doesn't complain and just closes his eyes, trying to stay calm.

So many problems in his current life have overwhelmed him, that's why he prefers to first solve his pending tasks like Diama's training, to have more time to train. Even at that moment, while Diama runs filled with excitement and a big smile on her face, Kei is activating and deactivating his red mode over and over again, in less than 0.1 seconds. The red rays barely generate before disappearing, and so on.

The current limit of Kei's red mode is one minute without receiving damage, but that time shortens when he takes damage. He can maintain it for a longer time, but that increases the damage he receives when deactivating it, further decreasing his health points. The longer he exceeds his limit, the more health points he will lose.

By activating and deactivating it, Kei takes damage and loses magical power. He loses 0.01% of his magical power and 10 health points when activating and deactivating it. It's not too much because it only lasts for 0.1 seconds when activated, but once he reaches his limit, he will lose more and more.

Drin, in her cat form, who was on the roof of a store observing the situation, looks sadly at Kei and leaves, as she understood the cruel reality of being Kei Molfer.

A boy destined to suffer.

After spending an hour with Diama and giving her weekly training, Kei went home so as not to worry Mei anymore.

Upon arriving, he noticed that the maids were fixing a hole in the wall, and since there were wall remnants on the floor, it meant that it was recent. At first, he was scared, but seeing the calm maids working as usual, he relaxed, as if something bad had happened, they wouldn't be wasting time on such insignificant things as fixing a wall.

He entered his house and Mia greeted him with a smile.

"Welcome, Master Kei."

"Just Kei, please... Has anything strange happened? What happened to the wall?"

"No. Since the demon attack, nothing has happened. And the wall was broken because Mei charged at your father."

"A charge?"

"To be honest, I don't know anything else."

"Oh, I see... And Mei?"

"She's in your room. She said she has a surprise for you. She forbade us from entering your room, so I don't know what she's planning."

"A surprise?"

Kei felt too curious and immediately went to his room.

He climbed the stairs and entered his room, but what awaited him inside would leave him traumatized and disgusted.

"Eh?"

Upon entering, he was shocked and started trembling, filled with unease, fear, and confusion.

An adult Mei was waiting for him.

Mei looked like a 20-year-old girl, and she was completely naked.

Her breasts were even bigger than her mother's, and her figure was sexy and slim, emphasizing her enormous breasts even more.

Seeing Kei enter, Mei jumped a little, causing her huge breasts to bounce, and with each bounce, Kei's disgust increased, as did his confusion because he didn't understand what was happening.

"Welcome, little brother!"

"What?"

Mei simply looked very beautiful and alluring. She would excite any man... except Kei, for obvious reasons, because she... she is his blood sister. Do we need more reasons to justify why he doesn't feel excited?

She caressed her pink nipples with her fingers, trying to arouse her brother, but only managed to confuse him even more.

Kei was not a virgin, Mei knew that, that's why she's doing this, because she hopes that Kei feels lust for her. Men in that world only feel lust for women they romantically love, but since Kei has shown to be more like a woman because of his power and not at all like the men in that world, she wants to see if Kei feels lust like women do, as they feel lust for beauty, strength, and obviously, for sex. And if Kei were to feel excited by her, and following the common sense of that world, it would mean that he loved her. In other words, she wants to manipulate him into believing that he loves her romantically.

Unfortunately for her, Kei is not a sick person who gets aroused by seeing his blood sister naked, let alone a minor.

"What?"

Seeing that she wasn't achieving the desired result, Mei winked and smiled at him, using her secret weapon and Kei's weakness: her adorableness.

"Do you like it, brother? Do I look cute?"

But Kei continued trembling nervously, and that's it. He remained in shock. Seeing his sister naked was... strange.

He stayed silent for a few seconds, trying to control his nervousness and trying to find some logic in the current situation.

"Well, little brother? How do I look?"

"P-p-p-p-p-p-p..."

Kei tried to say something, but his body was trembling so much that even his jaw trembled when he tried to speak, preventing his words from coming out, as if he were malfunctioning.

While that was happening, Kei's father was in the kitchen, cutting some fruits for Kei with the help of Mia and another maid, as a light snack to eat while they talk about what happened.

"Ready."

He took the tray and smiled, happy to spend time with his children, something that rarely happens because they are always training.

A good father, who unfortunately has three idiots as children who take advantage of the Molfer surname to abuse others, an incestuous one, and a reincarnated one.

"I hope this helps you feel a little better."

Returning to Kei and Mei, the situation has not changed.

Kei is still stuck, trying to speak, while Mei plays with her new breasts in front of him and also shows him her buttocks, which are just as big as her breasts, spanking and bouncing her buttocks, as she does with her breasts.

A scene that could be considered "exciting," but becomes murky and disgusting not only because they are siblings but also due to the exaggerated proportions of the breasts and buttocks.

But finally, after a few long seconds, he managed to regain his composure (at least a little).

"P-p-p-p-p-p-put some clothes on, Mei!"

He turned completely red and closed his eyes, not wanting to see his sister's nudity, returning Kei to normal, who had been depressed and only thought of hurting himself, but thanks to the perverted Mei, the shy Kei had returned.

"What are you doing?!"

Mei had failed in her objective, and in order to prevent Kei from suspecting, she decided to use her emergency plan.

"I improved my transformation magic, brother! I can transform into an adult now and change my appearance! Fufu. Aren't you going to congratulate me with a hug, brother?"

"Congratulations, but put some clothes on first!"

But that wouldn't stop Mei, who would try one last thing.

She hugged Kei tightly, and he became even redder, his mind going blank, unable to process what was happening.

His beloved twin sister, the one who had always been with him, was behaving too strangely, even more than usual.

"I worked really hard! Give me a little affection, brother!"

Kei's head was between Mei's breasts, and her nipples touched his ears, pushing his shyness to its limit.

His heart rate was so high that Kei felt like he was about to explode at any moment.

Unable to bear it, Kei freed himself from Mei's arms.

"I-I have to go!"

Kei left his room, breaking the door with his body as he didn't want to waste time opening it, but the door wasn't the only thing that suffered damage.

Kei's father was about to open the door when he was hit by Kei and went flying, except for Kei, who stopped in time before falling.

Kei's father fell from the second floor, and Mia, who happened to be passing by, tried to catch him, but when she saw Kei above, looking worried, she unconsciously lowered her arms before catching him, causing her face to hit the ground hard.

Why didn't Mia catch him? Because she thought it might make Kei jealous, and she didn't want that, although she ended up regretting her decision as she felt sorry for him seeing him suffer on the ground.

"M-master, I'm sorry, I..."

"I'm s-sorry, father!"

Kei put his hand on the back of his neck and used his healing magic.

"There. And I'm sorry, I have to go!"

Kei left, and Mei, who was still in Kei's room, crossed her arms and pouted, frustrated that her plan had failed.

"You're mean, brother!"

After that, Kei's father decided to stay on the ground floor for the rest of the day to avoid being accidentally killed by his children.

Kei ran out of his house without looking back, running as far away as possible from his house to stop thinking about what just happened.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit! That was weird! I know Mei gets excited when she manages to perfect a spell, but this is exaggerated!"

Kei no suspects that Mei did that to excite him, because it is common sense that men do not feel lust for just any woman, so he thinks that she did it only to show him her great progress, without any malice in her actions, which is very contrary to reality.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I need to get that image out of my head!"- Referring to the naked Mei that keeps invading his mind.

Kei is not a pervert, and the fact that his sister's naked breasts are in his mind doesn't mean he is. Anyone couldn't get such a strange and random scene out of their mind.

And fortunately, a miracle came into his life to save him. He remembered a very important event happening today: the great slave auction.

"It's true, the auction!"

Nem and Mio are the least intelligent in the group, they are very ignorant because they couldn't study since they have lived hidden and trying to survive, but the others are very intelligent, except for Nerka, who is a bit foolish because she only cared about her appearance and power.

They knew that the auction was a very important event for Kei, so he believes that they managed to delay the event until he woke up.

With that hope in his mind, he called them.

["Thought communication" activated. Terkiana, Nerka, are you ready? Will the auction start today?]

[We're ready, lovely husband!]

[My granddaughter and I are at the auction. It will start in a few minutes. I'm still amazed at how quickly these types of events fill up with people.]

[Yes, thank you, Supreme God and girls! I don't know how you managed to delay it until I woke up, but thank you! I'll be there in a few minutes.]

[Well... It wasn't necessary. You woke up on the day of the auction.]

"Eh?"

[Drin was about to kidnap the slaves when you alerted us of your awakening.]

Upon hearing that from Terkiana, Kei stopped and blinked a couple of times, unable to believe that such a coincidence was possible.

"Ah... Thank you, Supreme God, Zius, or any God!!"

He clenched his fists and vapor surrounded Kei, and as the vapor covered his smile, his hope increased.

"I hope to be lucky this time."

The slave auction is an event where rich and powerful women can buy men to use them as servants, pets, toys, or breeders. Men are treated as worthless objects, and they are assigned a price based on their appearance, skills, health, and potential. Prices vary depending on supply and demand, but in general, they are very low compared to other goods and services.

The auction takes place once a month, in a colosseum, on a large stage where men are exhibited, and the stands where the buyers sit. There is also an inspection area where buyers can examine the men before bidding on them.

Men are brought to the auction by hunters, traders, or owners who want to get rid of them. Some are simply slaves for having committed crimes, others are sold by their families or communities, and others are abandoned by their previous owners. Men go through a process of registration, cleaning, evaluation, and classification before being put up for sale.

Men are divided into four categories according to their quality: A, B, C, and D. Category A corresponds to the most beautiful, talented, and healthy men. Category B corresponds to men who have some remarkable qualities but also some flaws. Category C corresponds to men who are mediocre or average in everything. Category D corresponds to men who are ugly, useless, sick, or weak.

The prices of men depend on their category, but also on other factors such as age, size, skin color, hair, eyes, personality, temperament, education, training, experience, fertility, endurance, obedience, and loyalty. Prices can range from a few coins to hundreds. For example, these are the average prices:

Category A: Between 99 and 999.00 gold coins. (Approximately 1,683 and 16,983 dollars)

Category B: Between 49 and 499. (833 and 8,483)

Category C: Between 24 and 249. (408 and 4,233)

Category D: Between 5 and 10. (85 and 170)

Buyers can bid on the men they are interested in using a magic wand that emits a light signal with the amount of their offer. The auction is conducted by a master of ceremonies who announces the name, category, and starting price of each man. The master of ceremonies also makes comments about the qualities and flaws of the men, and tries to encourage buyers to bid higher. The auction ends when no one surpasses the last bid for 10 seconds.

Buyers who win an auction must pay the agreed price to the master of ceremonies using cash only. They then receive a magic contract that certifies their ownership of the purchased man. The contract includes the conditions and restrictions that apply to the man, such as obligations and penalties for disobeying their buyers. The contract also includes a magic seal that is imprinted on the man's body to identify him as a slave.

Buyers can take their men immediately after the auction or leave them in a temporary warehouse until they pick them up later. Buyers can do whatever they want with their men, without any limits. Buyers can use their men for work, fun, or procreation. Buyers can punish or reward their men according to their behavior. Buyers can sell or give away their men whenever they want. After all, they are considered mere objects.

All of that is only regarding men. With female slaves, it's somewhat similar, but much more expensive. Almost 100 times more expensive.

"Ugh, how disgusting," said Kei, seeing semi-naked men shaking their groins to get the attention of women (potential clients).

Kei, in his adventurer form, stood in front of the entrance of a brothel, and considering that women are the only perverted ones, yes, it is a brothel full of male prostitutes.

He was in the most dangerous area of the Capital, the red zone, because in that place there is an entrance to go to the auction.

"This part is always uncomfortable... huh?!"

"How much per hour, handsome?" said an obese old woman, caressing his buttocks.

"No, thanks!"

He immediately entered the brothel, escaping from that old woman. He sighed in relief, although that relief disappeared when he saw the interior.

In the brothel, there were men in underwear, and some were even naked. And what bothered Kei the most was that they were all handsome.

Kei felt uncomfortable, but he also felt envious of the beauty of those men.

"I would also like to be handsome."

He sighed sadly, but when he saw the old woman enter and flirt with him, the sadness immediately disappeared and he approached a girl, an employee of the brothel.

She is mainly in charge of managing the rooms and the money, but during the auctions, she takes care of the entrance.

"Good afternoon. I've come to participate in the auction."

She looked him up and down, with a judgmental gaze.

"You want to participate? Haha. Usually, it's the other way around, slave."

"Haha. How funny, miss."

He pulled out a bag of coins from his [Magical Storage], surprising the woman, as it was the first time she had witnessed something like that, confirming Kei's identity, or rather, Crisfa's, the famous owner of the [Magical Storage].

"Here is the payment for the entrance."

"Are you really Crisfa?"

She doubted him and his abilities, as although she had heard rumors about him, she suspected that all his achievements were thanks to his female companions. It was hard for her to believe that a man could become so powerful, except for Kei Molfer, being a Molfer, a unique family in the world.

Adventurous men are rare... Very rare.

Most adventurous men only take care of carrying the luggage and satisfying their female companions sexually, to relax them and make their journeys less burdensome.

Kei smiled and took out a card from his [Magical Storage].

He proudly showed it to the girl.

"I am a Class B adventurer! And soon I will be Class A. Fufu. Yes, I know, I know, I'm incredible. You even got wet, huh? I give you permission to masturbate thinking of me, baby," Kei said, winking, acting like a womanizer, although inside he felt embarrassed and regretted designing Crisfa so ridiculously.

The girl couldn't help but feel attracted to such a work of art. A powerful, handsome man with a unique magical object that even the heroes couldn't get. Any sane woman in the world would instantly fall in love with him. Kei knew that, which is why he designed Crisfa to be very handsome, to be more popular among women.

She carefully observed the card and verified that it was real.

"It's real, it's not fake... Incredible."

"I know, I know. Can I enter now?"

She approached him and hugged Kei's arm.

Kei felt the girl's breasts and blushed, but it only lasted for a few seconds, as he got back into character.

His nature is shy, he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, but Crisfa is not shy at all. On the contrary, he is so extroverted that it makes people uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?"

"The auction will start in 20 minutes. We have some free time."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just want to test your skills in bed."

She caressed Kei's buttocks, and although inside he felt embarrassed, his expression only showed disgust.

"I hate infidelity!"

He pushed her away.

"Listen carefully. I hate infidelity. Infidelity disgusts me. My heart already belongs to someone else. I won't cheat on her. Please, take me to the auction. I don't want to use force."

In an instant, ice surrounded the floor and froze the girl's feet, and not just her feet, it started freezing the entire floor of the place, as well as the legs of the customers and employees, scaring them and even hurting them, as Kei is really furious for having been sexually harassed.

"T-This magical power is..."

"Yes, yes, incredible, I know. Please, take me to the auction."

He snapped his fingers and immediately the ice melted, showing perfect control over his magical power, sealing any doubts that she and the others may have had about him and his power.

"Shall we go?"

"Y-yes, this way."

Kei began to follow the girl and sighed.

"My heart already belongs to several girls. Ah, I'm a disgusting man, but at least I will be faithful... Well, faithful in my own way... I'm a disgusting person! Zius, I hate you!" Kei thought, desperate because of so much stress.

"H-Here it is."

The girl touched a door with the palm of her hand.

"Auction."

The door began to glow, and the girl opened it.

"Here it is."

"Thank you."

Kei entered, and the door closed behind him. He arrived at the auction venue, the grand coliseum "Slave".

The door was magical. It teleported him to this place. The auction will take place here.

The magic of teleportation can be replicated with objects like a door, but it is almost the same as using it personally, as both have a waiting time, but with two major differences.

Number 1: Teleportation magic with objects or platforms can be used twice every 12 hours.

Number 2: It has a distance limit of 5,000 kilometers, unlike verbal teleportation magic, whose limit is only defined by the amount of magical power the user has. For example, Kei can travel to any part of the world instantly.

"Crisfa, over here!"

Kei turned to his left and saw Nerka and Terkiana sitting on the bleachers, enjoying some banderillas while they waited.

"We bought some for you! Come quickly!"

He walked over to them and sat down.

Kei tried to speak, but Nerka immediately put a banderilla in his mouth.

"They're delicious, aren't they?!"

"Yes..."

He took a bite and held the banderilla in his hand.

"Sorry for being late."

"It hasn't started yet, don't worry," said Terkiana, smiling.

Her smile made Kei happy, but also made him thoughtful and sad.

He looked at them again. A grandmother and her granddaughter, eating together, having a good time. Such a happy atmosphere, but it could be ruined at any moment because of him, because of involving them in his mission.

As long as he is an enemy of Fravi and the demons, no one close to him will be safe. He knows this more than anyone, which is why he prefers to avoid involving people who don't want to die. He has already accepted that it will happen, that there will be deaths, even his own death, but that doesn't mean others will accept it.

Kei looked up at the sky, gathering the courage to ask them something.

"... I want to ask you something."

"Of course."

"What do you want to ask us?"

Kei smiled and exchanged glances with them.

"Do you want to quit?"

"Eh?"

"Quit?"

(Note from the author: Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @HectorAngelAlv2. I need friends :'(. Leave comments, that inspires me to keep writing. And donate drawings, I'm poor xd. It doesn't matter if they're made with AI.)

4