Prologue
655 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

He has been conscious since the first of life, and the sole matter existing was the infinite nothingness of the void.

It was the lowest point of his life.

With the instructions of his dreams, he could go against the heavens and crush the void.

He took years of thinking until he reached enlightenment and understood his dreams.

He started the meditation method right after.

It became his usual way of life, as there was nothing else to do.

He wasn't aware of food or sleep.

His body never desired it.

After a lengthy and productive meditation session, there were giant worlds covering his view and around him.

He was dumbstruck as he studied the vast Worlds full of movement.

He became eager and approached what looked more or less like him, except for a few minor details.

They didn't have 2 majestic golden horns coming out of their forehead, or any glorious rounded scales around the neck and forearms.

He had never experienced other life than him as it was devoid of it in the void.

It didn't develop as hoped because of speech and traditions were a thing.

He had to understand the language they used, which was an immensely underdeveloped vocabulary.

They were also usually in low spirit as they were the easiest prey for the beasts nearby.

It was easy for him to learn the language, as every single one of his senses was exceptional because of his meditation technique.

He had a great deal of fun while spending time with the inhabitants.

But there were one issue.

He observed that they were awfully weak and died early.

While he could fly and do many wonderful things, like pick up an enormous boulder and smash mountains to dust.

The inhabitants were dumbstruck and afraid.

They had never seen someone or something that powerful.

So he instructed all inhabitants in the way of the mystical method he referred to as a cultivation technique.

He found their state of life tiring.

All other living in the world only regarded them as prey, as their strength could not even compete with the smallest beasts.

The mighty beasts had no troubles hunting the humanoid races with their sharp claws or their quick speed.

He also informed them there were utopias above them in the clouds that he called various realms.

They will get to them with determination and persistence.

He then went to a secluded spot en started meditating again, this time lasting for eons.

And so began the Cultivation Era, which made the intelligent species the pinnacle of the realms.

The person responsible for that would later be called by many names.

Some of them being!

"All Father," "ShenLong (God Dragon)," "The Creator," and "The Almighty,"

10