The Genius Wen Qi
139 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the long hiatus! I will be back to writing now, I guess…

It will continue to build on character and all that, as well as comedy and some action.

Well, yeah, that’s all I guess.

My writing may be a bit scuffed, as I will need to get into it again but it will get better!

—————————————

An angry Shen Mei was charging at an older version of herself with pure anger and sadness in her eyes.

She was so on edge about her father’s condition, so she didn’t take into consideration who she was here with.

Delun was in the back, just looking at the one-way fight.

He had been briefed about the situation by Xu Yuan and knew all about it by now.

Xu Yuan had stopped time for him and Delun to give him time to register everything he was saying and accept it.

Delun was really against it in the beginning, but he couldn’t say anything against Xu Yuan.

After a while, he was having fun watching his son, the patriarch’s facial expression, when he was trying to explain himself and not hurt Shen Mei.

Xu Yuan was sitting on a chair in the room’s corner with some beef in his hand.

He was watching this as if it was a play and found it to be one of the best things from when he got out of seclusion.

~swoosh

Shen Mei’s spear went right past Shen Jiang’s ear as she charged at him, swinging with all her might.

“Mei! It’s me, your father! Stop it!” Shen Jiang yelled at his daughter, who was using all her cultivation to try and kill him.

She couldn’t hear his words as she was blinded by anger, so she kept attacking.

Xu Yuan had drawn all of them into a separate dimension, so nobody else can disturb them and they can destroy how much they want.

~Hahaha

Both people battling stopped as they heard a loud but beautiful laugh.

They both looked over and what they saw startled them.

In the corner of the room sat two people. Namely Xu Yuan and Delun, who were both eating beef jerky and drinking some wine.

Shen Mei’s mind cleared up, and Shen Jiang was looking at them with dead eyes.

“No, don’t mind us, do continue.” Delun said, as he went back to eating the beef jerky. Xu Yuan just started laughing again as the look on the two’s faces was the best thing he had seen in a long time.

Shen Mei’s mind blanked out for a second, then came back to reality.

Her eyes went from her grandfather and Xu Yuan to the person who she was fighting. Back and forward for quite some time, then her entire face became as red as a tomato.

“Hahaha! Don’t worry little Mei, say hello to your father.” Xu Yuan said with a smile and some tears in his eyes.

Shen Jiang looked at his father with a glare. He didn’t dare to scold Xu Yuan, but he could show it towards his father.

Delun just smiled at him and didn’t say a word.

“Hello Mei.” Shen Jiang uttered in a soothing voice.

He was looking at her like a precious jewel.

Shen Mei got even redder, and she was facing towards the ground to hide it.

“H-Hello f-father, good that y-you are o-ok.” She stuttered, still looking at the ground. This was the most embarrassed she has ever been and three people she deeply respects all watched it.

Shen Jiang walked up to her and gave her a big hug and small tears welled up in his eyes.

‘Well, this is my time to leave them some time alone.’ Xu Yuan said in his mind.

~Snap

Xu Yuan snapped with his fingers, and the house and courtyard were back to normal. Like there had never been a fight to begin with.

He threw Delun a token and disappeared with a few words left behind.

“When you come to the Divine Dragon Continent, just use that and it will be fine.”

Xu Yuan then appeared in the middle of the capital.

A crowded street with only martial artists.

The first person he saw was a person in pristine white clothing, black hair and a silver sword on his back.

He clearly stood out from the people in the crowd.

Xu Yuan decided to talk to him. He seemed like an interesting person. To be a Low god at the age of 10,000 is an incredible feat.

“Hello fellow Daoist.” Xu Yuan said from right behind the outstanding youth.

This startled him a great deal and jumped forward in a defensive stance.

When he looked back, he saw an incredibly handsome person with pristine white hair, violet eyes, and golden horns.

‘Why couldn’t I sense him?’ The youth was alarmed at him not being able to sense another cultivator.

He decided to take the safe way of things.

“Hello fellow Daoist, May I know why you searched me out?” He asked back to his calm facial expression.

Xu Yuan smiled at him and answered him. “Oh yes, I was just curious about a few things.”

“Go on.” The youth said in a calm but a bit irritated voice. He was still irritated because he couldn’t sense him.

“Well, I was wondering why everyone is going in that direction, and what force do you belong to, young man?”

Xu Yuan said with a friendly smile on his face.

The youth became more at ease when he saw the smile.

“What you don’t know? There’s a huge tournament in the arena tomorrow. I heard it was arranged by an ancestor of the Divine Dragon Clan. OH, where are my manners, my name is Wen Qi, disciple of Sword God’s Abode. And who are you?”

He answered gentlemanly.

Xu Yuan smiled at this, but he was also kind of confused. Why are they holding a tournament? Is it to bribe people not to interfere? They should probably not need to with their strength, but maybe just for the best of it.

“My name is Xu Yuan, not affiliated with a sect at the moment. Thank you for the information.”

Xu Yuan answered strictly and formally, still with the harmless smile on his face, then walked the opposite way.

‘I wonder who that was?’ Wen Qi was perplexed as he could feel that it was someone special.

'I wonder, should i steal him to my clan? hahaha' Xu Yuan thought as he was walking away.

2