Chapter 6 – Fight for Justice
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The noble's mansion was located in the northern part of the empire, surrounded by dense forests and if one walked a few kilometers to the north, one would see a vast expanse of ocean as far as the eye could see. It was a secluded place belonging to the Windburner Family, a place where a group of knights were assigned to guard the prisoners.


There were some gruesome rumors about the massacre of villages by Northern bandits, and the Prison Mansion was built to contain them.


Basically it was nothing more than a prison in the name of the Mansion. A place where humans don't deserve to live, chained around their necks while begging for a drop of water.


For the knights of the mansion, this job was the perfect job. Where they are paid high wages while fighting for the welfare of the community at large. A sacred work that is coveted by everyone, no, they even consider themselves to be saints themselves.


A warrior who fights evil and keeps the peace, it's like the stories in the legends.


Or at least that's what the Landlord said.


"Those trash, don't they know the meaning of penance?" muttered a knight while gritting his teeth in annoyance.


He was a knight named Lian. Lian woke up from his sleep on his desk when he heard an explosion sound from inside the Mansion.


A normal day should go on as usual, getting up in the morning then working and then at night he has plenty of time to have fun. But the explosion that sounded from underground the moment his eyes began to close meant only one thing.


"Captain!"


"I see. Gather some people, tell them it's time to clean up the trash."


Getting up from the chair and looking to the side, Lian's hand grabbed his sword then started walking out of the room. Lian's subordinates followed as the door opened.


As Lian stopped in front of the door, several knights approached her.


"Captain. "


Looking at his capable subordinates, Lian couldn't help but put on a satisfied face.


(This is what it means to be a knight, really know when to act, a great spirit to defend the truth and maintain peace is needed for all humans in this world. )


With an explosive sound attracting attention, then some of Lian's subordinates came over to him, proving their prowess as a knight.


While Lian continued to watch them, the one under him who had been with him all along went away to fulfill Lian's request.


For a true knight like Lian, having capable subordinates was a blessing. Despite their true intentions to become knights, the fact that they fought for justice was more than enough to be considered allies.


"Everyone, listen up. Our opponents are nothing more than animals, no, they are inferior to animals. People like those who usurp the rights of innocent villagers, those who don't understand the pain of losing, arrogantly say that they are innocent. . It only means death to such a person."


Lian's subordinates, numbering a dozen people, nodded in agreement. The spirit of justice appeared in their eyes.


The Chivalric Doctrine of upholding justice is a solid foundation for creating fearless urges. This made it easier for a knight captain like Lian to ignite the fire of the holy spirit of his subordinates.


Lian turned his head towards a man with a chain around his neck. The man looked down, his lips were chapped and his thin body seemed to have no flesh at all, full of bruises all over his body.


Empty eyes like he wanted to cry, even if the man cried tears would not fall. A terrible state where one has no bodily fluids other than flowing blood, the man looks like a wet cloth wrung dry making the creases of the wrinkled skin clearly visible on the skin.

The poor man waved his hand like a twig about to break. Greet Lian hatefully.


Lian was surprised.


(Most trash should look like him, but why? That Anti-Magic torn apart?)


There was no way out of the prison but to use magic, that was why the Anti-magic secret weapon was placed right in the center of the prison. 

In addition, most of the prisoners were deliberately starved to avoid possible rebellion. But the fact that they were somehow able to break through gave Lian a feeling of anger.


After gripping the sword tightly while kicking it. Lian started to walk away, the knights followed Lian.


They walked down the hall with the moonlight streaming in through the windows, flashes of light shining so beautifully as they started running through each window.


Door after door they passed.


Until when they stopped to prepare for the last door before the dungeon.


Lian opened the door, he saw a huge gaping hole from the floor, large stones scattered in all directions. The scene was quite dark with only a glimmer of moonlight from the glass windows illuminating the darkness.


A group of Men stood in front of Lian.


Most of them stood shaking. Fleshless hands seemed to have a hard time holding rocks as weapons. The only thing that kept them standing was a deep sense of hatred.


Something like saying "What have we done, why do we have to suffer this terrible torment" was evident in their expressions.


However, there was one person who was different.


A young man with white hair partially covering his eyes stood in their midst. The young man was holding a piece of prison iron with a sharp tip.


"So you're the bastard who blew up that prison."


The man didn't answer.


One thing that caught Lian's attention about the man, was the movement of his lips as if to say something.


The moment his lips stopped speaking, the young man started to bend down then a red magic circle shot out from under his feet.


Flying like a bullet, in the blink of an eye, the distance closed. Lian's unarmed subordinate on his right looked flustered as a lump of metal stuck to his shoulder, metal that had no ability to slash through flesh was stuck inside, it couldn't be released unless pulled.


Then the white-haired man moved the metal downwards, causing Lian's impaled subordinates to start falling in the direction of the metal's movement. The white-haired man's hand picked up Lian's subordinate sword as blood dripped from the metallic hole.


Lian's subordinate was lying on the ground spitting blood from his mouth.


The running time is very short, it only lasts a few seconds.

Another knight reacted by trying to point the sword at the man, but before the sword came out of its scabbard. The knight looked down where the man was and stabbed his sword slightly to the left in the knight's stomach vertically.

The white-haired man turned the sword horizontally making a red hole. After that the sword was pointed to the side like a slashing motion.


Slice the meat that was skipped, leaving only a small part on the left side of the stomach.


Losing his balance then falling, the knight's entrails spread across the floor. His body was almost split in two.


Lian looked at it with an angry face. The partner of justice who was also under him was brutally killed.


In a low voice while gritting his teeth, Lian started to say.


"I will kill you. "


In a short time the distance between Lian and the white-haired man was covered, his sword slashed towards Lian, the incredible speed of the slashes hitting Lian.


Lian resisted all attacks, thus making a loud sound of swords colliding, sparks of light illuminating a small part of the room.


SATKKK!!


A slash with killing intent, heavier than the man's barrage of attacks, was aimed at Lian's sword. However, due to the different qualities of the swords, the knight's sword in the white-haired man's hand broke in two. But-


Time seems to slow down, even though it's actually only a few seconds. Lian's pupils opened wide when she realized the man's true purpose.


The movement of the man's lips had stopped.


The white-haired man's hand reached Lian's chest, then in a small voice the man said.


"[Enchant Fire Magic]"

0