Chapter 12
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Xul)

Joren watched as the young prince mouthed the name Deo, seeming to chew on it. Then he looked at the King, who was bristling with anger. And finally he looked at the apathetic boy on the bed, sitting there with his head wrapped up, black hair sticking out between them in places. He didn’t want to have to kill a child just because he didn’t know how to shut up... and he especially didn’t want to kill the boy in front of the bright-eyed and innocent prince that was rapidly growing attached to him.

Joren looked at his younger twin brother standing behind the prince and waggled his eyebrows in a way that obviously said, ‘do something about this!’ but Neron callously ignored his big brother!

The King sucked in his rage, condensing it until it was nothing more than a cold, harsh tone, “The child is rude and arrogant... but not a spy. I will keep my promise, he can stay.”

The boy, Deo, humphed and sunk down deeper on the bed.

The King straightened up, adjusting each layer of his clothes and each piece of his jewelry. He finally seemed calm again, “Altyrion, come with me, we have something to discuss.”

Prince Altyrion bowed his head, “Of course, Royal Father.”

“You two stay here and watch the boy.” The King told the brothers, Joren and Neron, before placing his hand between his son’s shoulder blades and guiding him out of the room.

0