Chapter 19
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Fol)

Kisee’s hand was warm, almost feverishly hot in Deo’s. Their palms quickly grew sweaty and Deo had to grip his hand tightly to keep his hand from sliding out of Kisee’s as Kisee pulled him through the hallways.

Kisee burst through a door and Deo closed his eyes against the bright sunlight that suddenly streamed in. Kisee’s hand slipped out of his and by the time Deo forced his eyes open again he couldn’t find Kisee anymore; he had disappeared into the tall grass.

“Where’d you go?” Deo called out, wading into the tall grasses. “Ki-” Deo’s voice cut off when something grabbed his ankle and yanked him off his feet.

He squeezed his eyes shut on impact and when he opened them again Kisee was on top of him, grinning wildly down at him, sunlight filtering through the messy black strands of his hair, giving him a halo of light.

Kisee flicked Deo’s forehead, “tag! You’re it!” Then he jumped off him, disappearing into the tall grass and leaving only giggles behind. 

For a few seconds, Deo simply laid there, flat on his back. Then he put his hand over the spot on his forehead where he could still feel the flick and smiled. He scrambled to his feet and chased after Kisee, almost tripping over his skirt with every step.

Heyooo I recently revived my writing tumblr (ejwbooks) so pls check it out if you are on tumblr. Also I murdered my laptop with a cup of tea so if you like my writing and have a few bucks to spare you can donate to my new laptop fund through my kofi link below

0