Author note – Small break & New Series
94 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, author here. It's been a few days since my last chapter, as i've not been particularly inspired to write chapter 45 yet. I decided i wasn't going to rush out new chapters if i'm not feeling it, to keep the quality of the story intact, and so i'm doing it whenever i feel like it.

That said, ever since the Game Awards i've not felt like writing, and that's wholy in part due to Armored Core 6 being announced. This is one of my favorite games of all time, and the game i met my best friend and brother in, so i've been thinking only about mechas and Sci-Fi for a few days now. 

And so, the other part of the announcement- I've had a new series tumbling around in my head. A sci-fi series with a military premise, following an experimental tank squad operating in a large, active warzone. If you're interested in checking out the new series when it premiers, you should follow me or comment, and i'll reply to the comment once it's made.

Well, that's all for now. Stay tuned for more content in the future, and i promise that Iris' adventure aint over yet. Far from it.

0