Chapter 149: Night for four
159 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another lemon chapter

 

[Beast continent]

Ignoring the attention they had been gathering during their dance, Darganth and Jennia came to a stop with him holding her by wrapping his arms around her torso from behind. Tilting her head back with a slightly heavier than normal breath, she leaned onto his shoulder as he gently kissed the side of her neck.

“Do you want to change location?” Darganth asked after a short moment of respite.

“Somewhere with no audience.” Jennia said in agreement.

Immediately vanishing from their spot amidst a circle of bystanders, Darganth brought them to where Allaire and Serania were still sitting.

“We've overheard, I'm ready to go.” Serania said before Darganth could open his mouth.

Rising from her seat, she walked over to him and gave him a kiss before continuing through the portal he had conjured up behind him.

“Let's go before the dragonesses that have been watching you get even more jealous.” Allaire commented.

“That's probably a good idea.” Darganth said.

Manipulating the portal and moving it toward him, he made it move through them and bring them to their room before dismissing it.

The moment the portal snapped shut, Jennia spun around in his arms. Looking him in the eyes, she pushed her lips against his in a quick but passionate kiss. Pressing her hand against his chest during it, she separated them by pushing him back.

Going with the flow, Darganth didn't resist and instead stepped back. The moment he did, Serania moved around him and into his view.

Pressing her lips against his, she gave him a sensual kiss as her hands started tracing along his torso. Sliding them beneath his shirt, she traced across his skin by rubbing along his muscles with just the right amount of pressure.

Reaching his waist with her hands, she slowly slipped her fingers into his pants. Sliding them further down, she gently caressed his member with one hand. The other hand was meanwhile wandering to his backside and held him to press the two of them further against each other.

Leaning into her kiss, Darganth ran his fingers through her hair. Loosening the braids that bound the red strands together, he let her hair fall freely as he caressed the back of her head.

Humming in bliss, Serania leaned her head back with closed eyes as she enjoyed the sensation of this.

“Perfe~eeect” Serania purred, her voice pitching up into a high moan as Darganth lightly bit into her neck.

Pausing a moment as he felt the shiver that went through her body travel all the way to the hand around his member, he groaned lightly as he felt her picking up the pace at the same time.

Rising until she stood on her tiptoes to be on eye-level with Darganth, Serania leaned in toward his ear.

“Do you want more?” She asked playfully.

“Why wouldn't I?”

“Then take it.” She whispered in a tone that sent a shiver of excitement down his back.

Lifting her up with his free arm the moment she finished those words, Darganth spun the two of them around so that her back faced the bed. Giving her a moment to pull her fingers out of his pants, he let her drop onto the soft mattress.

Pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it to the side, he joined her shortly after. Sliding his hands up her torso, he loosened the bands holding her sleeveless robe together at the front and slid it to the side, revealing an undershirt that covered most of her upper torso but left her shoulders uncovered due to its upside-down V-shaped cut.

Appreciating the slight definition her abdominal muscles had by tracing along them with one hand just like she had done with him, he used his other hand to reach for the undershirt covering her breasts. Massaging them through the fabric for a few seconds and eliciting light moans from Serania, he took his time caressing her belly before turning his attention toward them.

Pushing the lower end of the tightly fitting piece of clothing up and over her breasts, he pulled it along her raised arms. Throwing it to the growing pile where Jennia and Allaire had thrown the clothes they were stripping out of onto his shirt, he beckoned the two over before leaning down to place a loving kiss on Serania's lips.

Slipping one hand into her pants as they kissed, Darganth rubbed his fingers along Serania's pussy. Massaging her around it, he pinned the lovely redhead's hands above her head as she squirmed under his touch.

“Let me help you.” Allaire suddenly said as she crawled onto the bed.

Momentarily breaking his kiss with Serania, Darganth looked up when he felt her hands helping him pin down Serania's. Leaning forward into her kiss, he made his tongue dance with hers while letting go with his hand.

Sliding it down Serania's arm before continuing along her torso, he pulled away from Allaire as he reached her hips. Moving backward on his knees, he stepped down next to the bed with his hands still holding onto her pants.

Lifting Serania's hips up a bit, he pulled her trousers and underwear down and over her feet. Licking his lips as his eyes roamed her now fully naked body, he reached down to his own pants to undress.

Stepping back toward Serania with his body now on full display, he spread her legs and sat down on his knees between them. Sliding his shaft across her lower lips, he looked at her with a grin.

“Do you want it?” He asked teasingly.

“Yes.” Serania answered him with a nod.

Leaning forward, Daganth lightly grabbed her by the throat and whispered into her ear.

“Then beg for it.”

“Please.” Serania moaned.

Tightening his grip, Darganth was just about to speak when a crisp slap fell onto Serania's breast. Turning to the right where Jennia was lying on her side, her hand still resting on Serania's breast and pinching the nipple, he chuckled.

“Don't make my honey ask again, beg properly.” Jennia said in a seductive tone, leaning in toward Serania before adding, “Tell him you want to be fucked by his thick rod, that you are addicted to feeling him inside you.”

Waiting for a moment, Daragnth was just about to think that they were going too far for Serania and stop when he saw her nod fervently.

“Please, I want you inside of me, to fuck me.” She repeated.

“I suppose that's enough.” Darganth said and let go of her neck.

Giving the breast that wasn't already being pinched by Jennia a quick slap and drawing a moan out of Serania's mouth with it, he grabbed her firmly by the hips and thrust forward.

Spearing into her wet pussy in one swift motion, he made her shiver and tense up her muscles from pleasure.

Groaning in satisfaction as her insides constricted around his cock, Darganth momentarily became lost in pleasure. Nonetheless reciprocating it when he felt Jennia's lips pressing against his, he started thrusting into Serania while still making out with Jennia as soon as his thoughts started to settle.

Below him Serania moaned in ecstasy with each thrust, her back having arched up and her hips receiving each thrust by moving into it.

Watching this alluring display, Allaire started unconsciously moving her hips, grinding he pussy against the fingers of Serania's hand.

Twisting her hand slightly in response, Serania wiggled a few of her fingers free and inserted them into Allaire's pussy. Pinching her insides to get her attention, she leaned her head back and beckoned Allaire over with an inviting look.

“Oh, what a helpful little minx you are.”

Accepting her invitation, Allaire locked Serania's arms in place under her thighs and waddled forward on her knees. Positioning herself above Serania's mouth, she spread her pussy open before lowering her hips.

“Mhmm.”

Moaning as she felt her tongue sliding into her insides, Allaire's fingers dug into Serania's breasts as her whole body tensed up from the sensation. Before she could recover, Serania started moving her tongue around, causing another wave of pleasure to shoot through her body.

Noticing her closing her eyes in bliss while kneading one of her breasts, Darganth reached out and gently pulled her forward. Turning slightly, he let her her lips meet his and Jennia's allowing the two of them to invade her mouth with their tongues.

Humming in response as she felt both of them binding her in a domineering kiss, Allaire's hips buckled from the pleasure. Grinding against Serania's face, she quickly reached the edge of her climax.

So when Jennia trailed her fingernails down her back and channeled a feeling of pleasure through them, Allaire was brought over the edge. Letting out a muffled moan, she squirted her juices all over Serania's face as her strength left her body.

Slumping forward weakly, she fell into Darganth's embrace as Jennia trailed kisses along her neck and shoulder. Resting in place with closed eyes, she let out soft moans as Serania continued eating her out while kneading her ass-cheeks with her hands.

Using this moment to speed up his thrusts even further, Darganth gently caressed Allaire even as he pounded into Serania with his dick. Occasionally slapping the inside of her thighs and sending a shiver through Serania that made her insides clench down along his shaft, he brought her closer to her own release.

Surprising her with a wave of vibration magic that he sent through her body, he abruptly tipped her over the edge. Head rolling back and shoulders tensing up, Serania came around his dick with a loud moan.

Simultaneously, her insides clenched down around his shaft, milking him for his own climax.

“Ahh.” With a shivering groan, Darganth released his load inside her.

Mixing with Serania's juices, his cum filled her insides, forming a warm mixture that encased his member. Slowly pouring out even as he started slowing his thrusts down, it spilled out of her pussy.

Leaning down as Darganth slowly extracted himself from Serania, Jennia eagerly took his member into her mouth as soon as it plopped free. Licking the mixture of cum by licking it with her tongue, she

savored it with a satisfied hum.

Waiting for Allaire to get off from atop Serania's face, Darganth gently lifted her up until she weakly sat before him.

“Are you alright?” He asked, slightly concerned by how limp she had become.

“Just exhausted. But it was worth it.” Serania answered him with a heavy breath.

“I can take care of her, you go and play with Jennia.” Allaire said without hesitation.

Waiting a moment until Serania nodded in acceptance, Darganth let go of her as Allaire closed her arms around her.

Letting Serania's head lean on her shoulder, she gently traced her hands down her torso. Moving them to her crotch, Allaire massaged Serania's sore muscles with one hand while dipping the other into her pussy and scooping a finger full of cum out of it.

Resisting the urge to fuck her as he watched Allaire lick it off her finger before feeding a bit to Serania, he moved toward Jennia. Turning her to face Allaire and Serania, he moved behind her and let his hands roam her body without taking his eyes off the other two women for long.

“Liking what you see? Don't worry, once I'm done with you you'll look the same.” Darganth whispered into her ear, making her shiver in excitement.

“You'll have to work for it because I'm going to drain you dry.”

“You'll try.”

With those words Darganth pushed Jennia down, pressing the side of her head into the mattress as he lined up his cock with her pussy and thrust inside.

 

There won't be new chapters in the next two weeks as I won't have the time to write, meaning the next chapter will be Friday the 23.

4