Ch.20: Incident in the higher domain
36 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rya Family Forest in the higher realm.

In a lush forest on a landmass drifting between domains, was a little hut made out of bamboo.

Two voices were heard arguing in it, one displeased the other helpless.

"I don't want to! You were the one who told me to let him experience rebirth time and time again!" Most people would have thought that the one talking would be a dpoiled brat.

If D were here, he would know the voice but couldn't picture it to any face in the room.

On one side, sitting at a table was a kind looking grandmother. Face to face from her was teenage girl with a fiery look. Both of them had emerald hair and eyes, one was a withered colour the other a fresh painted.

"And If I knew what I was unlocking with it... I never would have told you that.. It's my fault dear grandchild. Grandma has let you down, now you have to let him go.

I can't see his strings of fate anymore, even your grandpa can't observe him. You should know that when it comes to us two, there aren't any others who would dare to call themself first in futuresight or All-seeing." 

"I don't care! You want to give up our Inhertance spot just to let the other families know and deal with him! He is more of a family member to me than you all! You can die of for all I care!"

With that said, she turned around and flew off, her destination uknown.

Inside the hut the old women was sitting still with a sad look in her eyes.

"After this is all over, these old bones should reincarnate... Maybe I can pay for my crimes to her in that way... Little Fan, follow her and don't let her get harmed. I trust you"

A young looking man, green-brown hair and sharp face with 2 piercing eyes, walked inside the hut. He bowed and left in the direction his master flew off.

----------

In a floating palace, somewhere in the higher domain.

At the tabel were sitting the leaders of the 5 ancient rule families.

Hoehn Rya, leader of the World Tree bloodline.

Keira Wyfa, leader of the Water Tiger bloodline, also only one of two women present here.

Morta Brehn, leader of the Phoenix bloodline.

Rektor Quas, leader of the Light Dragon bloodline.

The second women at this table, Maya Hyii, leader of the Black Tortoise bloodline.

4 pair of eyes looked at the 1th person in wonder. Did he loose his marmbles? If they lost the place of Inhertance the Rya Family couldn't produce any core members anymore for several thousand years.

"Did you get infected with some kind of fungus? Why would you do us that favor? There has to be something else, right?" Rekto Quas voice carried the question all of them had.

"Yes but it isn't something I can say or want to. Just eridicate the World Tree continent in the Inhertance Domainwith all the life on it. After that my Rya Familie will not descend there for 7 thousand years. That I promise."

"Say old man, has it something to do with the little bother of Aurora? You should know that if you so that she will just join my family, right? My daughter and her are sisters in mind." Maya Hyii was somehow privy to an certain extent.

Her daughter told her how that spoiled brat from the Rya Family couldn't stop bragging about having a little brother.

At first she thought that it couldn't be, Aurora was only born some thousand years ago. The bloodlines don't can reproduce that often.

"My little grandchild talks too much...yes and for the consequences... I will take the blame ob me alone. If she wants to leave the family so be it..."

"Hahahahahahah that's why you both families are so weak! If I decide something my clan has to follow! I accept your offer and I thin the others arwn't declining it either." Morta Brehn just laughed, he didn't care about anything as long his family got stronger.

"We accept" 

And so a calamity was born for the continent and all it's inhabitants. If the leaders who were talking about the wanton destruction knew, what they would unleash with their hasty acceptance.. they would destroy old man Hoehn without a second thought.

-------------------

On the World Tree continent, in the Ice Land of Yumur a carriage was slowly drving on the roads.

"What happend than big brother D?! Did you beat the flies?"

The little boy Karlton was fascinated by his new friend! So many wonderful stories! He aims to be an adventurer but his parents want to let him take over the family bussiness.

"Mhm! Who do you think I am? At the end of my training I could even beat 100 of them! Even my big sisters was proud of me." 

"Woah so strong! My wish is to be as strong as you when I grow up. But why did you never talk about your big sister? She should be stronger than you right?"

How could he? After he talked with Raya about his life here. She told him to never talk about the truth, else she would writte Ana he done something stupid.

As for the Flew-Flews? From lvl 200+ insects they were down graded to lvl 30+. He didn't tell them where he trained too.

"My lord, we are about to reach the city of Haria of the Frostmurn Kingdom."

The voice of the driver, Burato came from outside.

"Well that is where we part ways it seems. It was nice meeting you all, if fates wants, we will meet again! Let's go D." Raya was already tired of moving this slow.

At the sunrise of the day after the bandit 'attack', they wanted to part ways but.... Because a certain boy asked some questions to them her companion couldn't resist to start bragging..

She didn't think he had this side to him too..

--------------

AN: a little chapter to get the coming arc to roll

2