Ch.16: I will be back, demon king
34 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nice scream! Ever thought about a carrer as a black metal singer? Trust me, you make it big!" I think I even lost some HP, my heads still ringing a bit.

It seem red haired beauty didn't like my suggsetion. "I will, I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Wow, first time we meet she was almost dying and the second time she wants to kill me. I didn't do anything! Police help!

"Yo little girl chill! Are you mental? You could start with, Hi long time no see or something! Or as you wield a mace you could say, mace to the face!?" Woops that was close.

If she hits me her mace would probably break. Don't break peoples things, rule  #3. I learned Ana!

"Aunt please stop! That's suicide! I know why you're angry but angry but it's meaningless." Ohh that's your aunt Even? You're half Bestman than! Didn't see that one. 

What does he mean by why she angry though?...Ohh I see!

"I'm sorry for showing your fetish to your nephew! I didn't do it intentional! I could give you some advices for the hardcore stuff if you want! I saw know some stuff about that." Weird why did Un and Even spit out blood? Are they ill? Should treat them afterwards. Rule#15, treat ill people with care!

"Stand still for my you bastard! Not only did you make me listen to that brats love talk non-stop, you even stole my personal ring and show it to my nephew!? I may be not shy but if I can't give you some pain I will change my name to yours!" Woah that is one old school threat! Changing names, didn't read that one in a while. 

Hmm, wait a minute. Could it be this is the final test? Git you Ana! So let's go over everything we learned that can be applied here.

1. She wants to kill/hurt me because I did something to her.

2. I didn't kill, kidnapped or destroyed any of her belongings or friends.

3. She is in a crazed state.

So the answer would be something along the lines of, hit her softly on her head to let her calm down?

Got it!

As I evaded yet another futil strike, I instantly go behind her and hit her. Should be enough, right?

KabooOm

Ohh only one wall was destroyed. Noice!

"Let's run Un, we need to get Ana here asap." Eh what does he mean by that?

"Yes Lord Even, I don't think we're save here anymore" They both looked at my one last time and ran to the door. 

So they will go get Ana? Seems like I passed the test! At least that was I was thinking at the moment.

"HeHEHEhE, you #&_)@_+&@(&# ,  I will not rest until someone of us is dead!" Now that is one strong language, censored? Really? What the hell did she say?

"Good girls don't use profane language! Don't tell me you're one of the bad ones." Well If there was any room to talk before, it was now gone.

That bloodlust looks even touchable, whats that?

Ohh Raya Helian, Blood Guardian.

lvl 478, the skill is most likely the Berserk Fury.

Her stats aren't to bad. How did she lose to my little cat last time? Did she go and do the legendary power up from Dr**on B**l ?

I don't think I can stop her without doing some dmg, ngl.

"Well, before things get heated I will have to warn you. This could be going to hurt. Sorry in advance!" 

As the red lightning looking girl charged at me, something screamed in me. Revenge on Lightning! Hit her!

Well brain beats body, so let me hit her gently. Or at least that was the plan.

KaBOOOOM

Well, there goes another building! You can't judge me on that!  If her attack missed, which it would anyway, this villa would probably be destroyed to 80%.

-----------------

Some hundred meters away from the villa. A group of people we know was standing there with silly smiles on their faces.

"Say Ana.... Didn't you say he could control himself?" City Lord Even looked at the place his home once stood.

"Ehem, I didn't say that. I said he will not destroy things willy nilly. If the Blood Guardian did go all out.. I think  that this outcome is very good" with a tired smile Ana looked the City lord dead into the eyes.

"True... We should go there immediately, I don't think my aunt will stay down for long if she activated her Berserker skill. It's only one building for the moment." As if to answer his statement.  A bllody sphere appeared before them.

"Ana can you do something? If this goes on wee ned to rebuild more than one villa." Sweat began to form on his forehead as Even spoke.

"I have one option which could work.. please cover your ears.

I WILL GIVE YOU MY SECRET RECIPE BOOK OF YOU END THIS NOW WITHOUT DESTROYING OR KILLING ANYTHING ANYMORE" As her scream rang in the night. A certain someone stood there hardstruck.

Am I dreaming? Did the demon king just offer her secret book?!?

"Sorry beauty, we wull have to go take our dance to somewhere else!" I activated my serious mode and almost instantly appeared with her in the sky several hundred meters outside of the city walls.

"Hmm you feel really nice to touch beauty! Sadly this ones going to hurt. No worries though, I'm pretty sure if you still have 1Hp left i can heal you up!"

As I talked to the struggling red hair in my arms I yelled out the ultimate move.

"Meteor strike!!" Ya know, she is glowing red, we drop down from the sky, some crater will be made. A little earthquake here and there. Meteor strike seems like a good name, right?

I don't think Ana did include grassland in the don't destroy anything anymore.

-------------------

As if wasn't enough to be woken up from rumbling and quaking ground. No, the citiziens of Baharsta had the enjoyment of watchin something incredible near to a real meteor falling down just beside their city.

At least the mage corps was quick enough to not leting any earth splitter get over the walls.

-----------------

As I walked with the red haired beauty under my arms in the direction of the city walls. No, she is called Raya, right?

I hear her breathing in....exctasy... Is she really that much of a M? I don't think she will ever meet any males who could let her have such an expirience. Hell, she only lost 60% of her HP after that hit.

Ohh look, the people of this city are here to congratulate my glorious return!

" People of Baharsta listen to my magnificient voice! No worries I slew the dragon and return in triumph! Don't praise me for I have done what I should have!" Rule#47 make sure people around you know what you did!

I'm slowly getting the hang of this~~

Weird, why is Ana and co. on too of the wall, looking at me like that?

"Stop right there! Here is your ring with everything you wanted. My book is also inside there! See your punsihment as done!" As soon as Ana spoke a *Ding* did go off in my head.

Nice, finally free again!

"THANKS! You demon king shal never have any power over me again! Now cook somwthing for me. I'm starving." Why does she grin like that? I have a bad feeling about this.

"Hmpf! I already posted your details on the housewive network! It spans the whole continent and every singel being who can cook is in it! If you ever think about breaking rules again we shall know and never give you any tips or guidance for cooking. Don't except materials either!

Now go along and take the Blood Guardian with you! She is your gzide if you want it or not!"

Woooow too much info! What do you mean housewive network!?!? That's clearly cheating! Oy system I'd like to fill a report!

And this beauty is my guide? She is clearly nuts! Why do I always get the crazy ones?!? First big sis, than the demon king and now this big M?!?

This world is crazy, devs you need to do some changes!

" I will accept my defeat here, demon king Ana! I will return and when i do, I shall storm your castle and let you know, that I am not one to be defeated easily!" After saying my last line, I walked into the sunrise to the north with Raya in my arms.

I will be back, Baharsta!

Baharsta citiziens: Don't you dare come back!!!!

-------------------

The travel with the red haired beauty will begin. Will this duo of weirdos make the continent tremble? Read it in the next chapter ooof,  Just Another Reincarnation story.

Maybe one more chapter coming today, just maybe.

3