Ch.17: Are you an ocean or space type of guy?
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you want me to use more stats or is it ok if i use it sparringly
  • I don't care Votes: 1 33.3%
  • More MOOORE Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok like this Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You had stats? This story has a system!?!? Votes: 2 66.7%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Aug 16, 2022 02:38 PM.

"Dada da da da, dada da da da, dada da daa daa dada, da da dada dada daa dadada da daaaa~~~" Route #2 is just the perfect song to chill and walk. Maybe we will get a random encounter? A shiny would be nice!

When will  Raya wake up? Not like that she is heavy but some people did stare at me. I should have told them that I wasn't a kidnapper or something. I passed my 'being normal' test with flying grades, ok!

Ohh look another group, well those look like elves? Shiny armor and pointy ears. 

----------

Captain Merz was on a mission to patrol the perimeter of their area. He wanted to join this corp to look at their efficency and teamwork. He is the captain of the scouts but to know the patrols doesn't hurt.

It was just a normal patrol, no problem arised till they saw..that. A male carrying a unconcious women in one of his arms. Weirldy enough he knew the one being carried. 

Wasn't that the Blood Guardian? Also the one carrying her was skipping several meters with every step, humming some weird melody.

That was when one of his most stressful encounter began.

---------------------

"Halt" One of the Elves shoutet and the other readied their weapons. The look in their eyes told others that once somwthing wrong was said, a fight will start.

"Hello you lovely beings! Some shiny armor you got there! I should say this isn't what it looks like! She is my guide. I need to get to the Ice Land of Yumur. Somwthing about an Immael or so. Anyone knows the way?"

If their faces were battle willing before, they looked somehow suprised. Did they meet one of those legendary idiots? During their training, one of the instructors told them that some will probably try to talk themself out of problems. He called them 'arrogant weirdos'. 

Before Captain Merz could talk, the leader of the patrol already readied his weapon and talked.

"Don't think we're dumb!  Let go of the women and sourrender scumbag!" After hearing the patrol leaders words, Captain Merz wanted to almost slap him. 

If he can kidnapp the Blood Guardian what should they do?

"All of you shut up! This one is the scout captain of Guarda, Captain Avery Merz. Could I know your name and why...you have the Blood Guardian under your arms?" As the patrol members heard the words of Captain Merz sweat began to form on them. Escpecially on their leader.

This women under his arms is thw Blood Guardian?!? What kind of monster did they cross paths with!

"Hmm, it's a long story. I don't think anyone would tell you that. It all began with the creation of the worl--" Ahjo! Look the beauty is waking up! Had a nice sleep?

"What? What happened?" As Raya slowly came to herself she saw the ground under her. I'm flying? No, can't be. As her head slwoly looked up she saw a smile who pierced through her heart.

"Hey there beauty! Had a good sleep? You should look out for your image! If anybody else were in my situation they surerly would have done something indecent." As she heard those words and saw that face, she began to blush. Why does he look so..manly? Could it be? You old women stop thinking about that..but he hits really hard and he isn't bad in that department...

"Elloo D to Raya? I could need your help here. Look they already look at you weirldy." I mean it. I had lections with the demon king. I'm a normal person now! I will not tolerate it if you destroy my good image now!

"Let me go!" Raya struggled to get free from my grip. Very well your highness.

Tud

There you go, your wish is my command.

"Explain to them why I have you with me , also why you were unconsious. Don't lie btw, my image is on the line!" 

After hearin his antics everybodys reallity froze. Your image? What image? You're a friendly bandit at most!

Raya looked around herself and saw elve guards and Captain Merz among them.

There will be no fighting at least with him here, so let me worsen your image than.

"Ohh after all you did to me you want me to explain to them you didn't do anything? Even bandits would have more backbone than you!" Let's see what you will do after I'm finished!

"You've shown me bare (my kinks) to my nephew like a trophie. You handled me rough( i didn't say I didn't like it) like some wild animal. You've even gone as far as to carry me like some sort of extra! How do you want me to explain something like that?!" Hahahaha now let me see you wail in despair because of your so called image!

"I can't deny that! I may have some issues with speaking but I'm not a liar. If there is anything I can do to make it up for you just tell me!" Nice try. Rule #7, admit your mistake and make up for them! It seems the demon king didn't yet let me go! She isn't a guide, she is here to watch over my if I make any mistakes!

"Eh? Y-Y-You will really do something for me?" Why do I feel we aren't on the same wavelenght? Are these hearts in her eyes? I think that grass which i nibbled was not meant for normal consumption...

"Y-yeah? If it doesn't go against any rules, i guess?

Hahahaha now that is what I'm talking about! Didn't except that beauty, eh?

"Ehem, I'm sorry to interrupt your conservation but can you tell us know what is going on here?" The one leading them, was it Captain Merz?, asked us both. Before I could answer my companion already did.

"I...we..urghh..your Captain Merz of Guarda, right? We need some place to sleep..for us alone....and wee need to use your teleporter to Sylf tomorrow if possible. You can ignore whatever he said. He isn't usefull..for most things...probably..." I think i saw you slurp several times there Raya? You ok? Well whatever, it seems they believe her more than me.

The one called Captain Merz, glanced between Raya and me several tumes before he nod to the others.

"Go on and end your patrol. I will lead them to the palace to...enjoy the night" Why did you glance at Raya like that dude? Also why did you nod to him back Raya? Is there something going on with you both? I don't want to play third wheel. You can enjoy yourself if you want. 

The journey to Guarda wasn't that long. If i could say something, than it was a silent one. Didn't want to be the one to break it.

---------------

"So you did give them the southern ambassodor villa for the night?" The old high-elve called ancestor looket at Merz quesitonable.

Why did he not bring them here? One of them is the Blood Guardian who seems to have protected his granddaughter! Sure, they didn't say a word when they traveled through here. His daughter is probably still angry at him. He knows her best.

"Yes Ancestor, should I change their place of rest or?" Merz didn't know what he has done wrong. He handled them like any higher level beings.

"No it's ok, I will go and meet them."

---------------

In the southern ambassador villa a battle was going on which was a battle of immense power.

"That's impossible! I did it all like written in this book! How come this souo doesn't taste like Ana's!"

D was in the kitchen trying to figure out how to make his dearest soup. He did the meat easily. It may have not tastet as good as the one made by the demon king but incredible near!

The soup on the other hand? Hard, almost impossible. The texture was wrong, the flavor was to spicy and don't even talk about weird smell.

Could it be? Did the demon king now there aren't any beings alive who can copy her technique? Was this maybe one of those Unique skills he can't copy?!

Beside him at the table, Raya looked at her newfound love in deep thoughts. Maybe she should learn how to cook? He seems to be a foodie.

Knock Knock

"Dear guests, our Ancestor would like to meet you." A female voice, one of the maids of this place, called from outside.

" Urgh ye ye, whatever. I will try this later. At least I got the meat part done. Coming." Have to be patient. I will just try the other meals first and see if there's a catch somewhere.

As the D opend the door he saw an old wrinkled face just centimeters before him.

Slap....puiiiii

Almost instantly he slapped out and closed the door.

"Raya! There is a ghost out there! Call the Gh**t Bu**ers now! No! Call some priests, there sure is a class like that here." Raya just looked at D before her,almost facepalming herself.

Did he just slap one of the oldest and most known beings on this continent? Even called him a ghost? At least he didn't put force in it..

"AnCeStOR!?!? What happened!" The scream of the maid who knocked on their door before was heard within the villa.

"Ok..listen Raya.... I will ooen the door and be suprised and what I see, ok? You never saw me slap a gho-- an old man or anything. We gucci?" I can't be charged guilty for that! Who told that thing to look like that and even almost kiss me!

"Just open the door....he is stronger than me, shouldn't be too bad.." Raya, who didn't know how much she changed, wasn't suprised at his antics anymore. She even found it somehow lovely.

D, with a stern face, ooend the door and did one of his best plays.

"What happened here!? Who would dare to hit your ancestor? Show me the way and I will raze their tombs and kick their pets!" 

As the old high-elve stood up with some wobbly legs and wipping away the bloodstains on his mouth. The voice of the young man before him entered his ears and almost instantly another mouthful was ejected from his mouth.

WTF?!? You did that! Alright, I won't be holding a grudge against you..

"Hello there, my name is Ben. I'm the one leading this small city of Guardia and am called Protector of the Forest or Ancestor by most. You can call me Uncle Ben if you'd like." With a wry smile he tried his best to sound as amiable as possible. 

"Wow, did you really put 3 easter eggs in your introduction? I think we can be friends! My name is D. Nice to meet you... Uncle Ben." Maybe this old man before him was also once from earth, how else would he know one of the most iconic lines of a certain industry!

????, If Ben had more space on his face, there would have been more question marks. Sadly there was only enough for 4.

"Thanks, may I come in? I would like to talk about several things with you. First let me ask you a question though. Has one of your titles something to do with the Rya clan?" Woooow old ghost, you know my sisters family? I really would like to listen to your stories.

Sorry nah, I don't like listening to too much nonensense. 

"Yeah could be, why do you want to know that? Also I'm going to say this. If you use more than 7 paragrap----... Just make it as short as possible, ok? I still need to cook some more."

After Ben heard the first half, his eyes almost spoke 'I knew it!' but hearing the rest was like a bucket of cold water over his head. What are paragraps? He could make it short but would that be enough? 

If this doesnt work out he will be stuck for the rest of his life at lvl 499! Nobody knows that for his next lvl up, he has to guide the one coming from The Ancient Forest to his destination...

"I could try it... So bear with me for some time." Ben began to talk about how this whole domain is just for higher beings to send down their descendants to test if they could bear the title of their families.

How everytime someone ascends from the 5 clans, the continents will reunite and a battle will begin to begin the cycle anew. How he has the burden to protect this continent, untill someone else of the Rya clan descends to take over the place of the World Tree.

"Ok old man stop, really nice story and all but nope. I just want to play here for a while. After that I will powerlevel somewhere and go and ascend. Got things to do and places to be. Look for someone else." Ye sure, as if I would just accept that whole thing. You mean to say I not only had to be homeschooled for 1000 years, I also got coerced into some coming of age ceremony of the higher domain?

"I don't think you will have a big choice in that... I beg you not to destroy anything here... As I've fullfiled my mission. You probably have a new one." Why he trembling? What do you mean ne--

*Ding*

..........

........

It can't be that bad, right?

Main Quest: War of Inhertance (T-1200hours)

Protect the World Tree Continent from the 4 Clans of the Elements until the descending ritual is over.

Failure if

1. 70% of all beings die

2. The Descendance Lake gets destroyed

Perks of mission: locked level


Reward: Right to Ascend immediately 

Punishment: Death $@$Error$@$ Being can't die... Re-establishing punishment....reincarnation as a tree....confirm...

Punishment: Reincarnation as a tree


"........ So how hard do you want to get hit old man? Do you like the ocean or are you more of a space guy?" 

-----------------------------------------------

AN: sooo sad story first.... 3 whole chapters where just voosh and gone.. so have to writte them again. 

Good story, this was one of those chapters.....

I will try to get both up today, it's going to take a while though. Some stats sheet were in there. 

The reason why I didn't use that too much is IMO, you can make a royal fk up if you do it too wrong. Like with distances and time. 

I'm thinking about doing some adjustments to older chapters on that note. The time to travel through the Forest for example is almost borderline stupid. I mean beings above lvl 100 can easily travel 90km/h as long they have stamina..

All for now, and if you want take part in the poll

3