Prologue: The Magical Girl Makes A Decision!
1.5k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue: The Magical Girl Makes A Decision!

More than 4 centuries ago the world was overseen and guided by angels and demons from another dimension, both had conflicting ideals about how to rule the world which resulted in a Great War amongst the divine beings. At the height of their war the two races completely annihilated each other leaving little traces of their existence and from this the age of men came. Remnants of the angels and demons would appear from time to time throughout history displaying their handicraft in various forms and ways but it was known that good would always prevail...........alright let's look more deeply on that good would and will always prevail. The representation of the angels, literal powerhouses of mana were quickly known as magical girls with their respective enemies who also were the representatives of the demons Witches were commonplace in the modern era. Its pretty much common that both the magical girls and witches were popular amongst people just like a idol is to her fans, why mention the example of an idol? Because it was plain obvious that was the way the magical girl was treated going so far as to being loved by an entire nation. Despite existing all over the world the issue lies with one girl who was chosen to fight for her home and people against the ever growing darkness of the Witches. This one girl who started out pretty well in her career as a magical girl started learning the horrible truth behind being a magical girl. Growing stronger and stronger each day despite the witches of an organization known as MITHRA being long gone to the extent it was now impossible to do ordinary chores such as washing the plates or her clothes without it becoming a spell. Another problematic issue was her body hadn't grown for 6 years remaining the same since the day she got chosen as a magical girl, being particularly worried about her chest. This is the story of such a girl.

The room was being air conditioned to such a point that one would think they are in bliss, of course the person inside the room was in complete disarray. Messy white hair, eyes with bags underneath, wearing a baggy oversized t-shirt and some shorts with one side of the wall being covered by computer screens. The floor was something one would expect from a NEET dirty and stockpiled with cups of instant ramen and fast food containers as well as volumes of manga and light novels scattered across the floor. The girl was playing a popular rpg with a click in her mouth.

"C'mon die already. I want to gain more exp and rank up my character. Great now stay down."

She tossed the controller to her side after saving her game, she sighed as the reflection of her face showed up one of her glasses which contained the cola flavor.

"This is abnormally bad, even more than I expected. I thought she was outright lying but Orobas was telling me the truth that time, its not a blessing but a big fat curse with a X. I should sue the person who is in charge for advertising magical girls get to have peaceful lives after they defeat their enemies"

She remembered one of her enemies who was also a former magical girl telling her that even after she has killed her a time would come where she would not age and her hunger would increase day by day, when her strength would be unreasonable until it stops and she begins to crave human flesh sacrificing a human once every month to maintain her large bank of mana. It would come off as some kind of twisted lie that a villain would leave behind so to scare the hero but it was true and at such horror the girl shut herself in and created a barrier where none could perceive or see!Her life as a NEET from the fake idol like magical girl status had fallen!She was now a slob who would eat and watch and play and sleep however she wants!But that wouldn't stop this process from continuing forward, in clear reflection of such she began to throw a tantrum.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!What to do what to do what to do what to do?!!!!!!!!"

You see this pathetic looking powerful magical girl was once a cool beauty type school girl by the name of Sae Hoshikawa, a star honors student who did her best in everything with the mottos "Do your best until you are better than everyone!" and "Don't give up!Life is like a flower it will always be beautiful!" the first going well and the second rotting in a corner twisting in its grave this continued until she was bestowed the power of becoming a magical girl for Tokyo S. Of course at first she was smart and positive but because of continued days of her being a magical girl she became extremely airheaded to the extent one would consider running away from her disaster like air headedness. And now despite being told the truth Sae was now on the bad end of being a magical girl, if she were to ever feel the rumored unquenched hunger for flesh she would be gone and it would be over for her. 3 months had passed since she defeated Orobas despite losing many in her life this magical girl curse still persisted and now she was a NEET with magical powers. Of course it was now mandatory for her to transform every once or twice a day doing stuff such as maintaining the public safety of the city and inventing random stuff on the bat without thinking much into it, this in itself was clearly punishment for believing in hope and shit.

"I can't continue on like this seriously what more does this have to take from me?"

In the trash covered room amongst the pile of manga a light novel stood out on the top, pretty curious Sae took the book and opened it to relieve her increasing stress, and at that point "it" hit her.

"I GOT IT!!!!!!WHY NOT DITCH THIS PLACE AND GO TO THE OTHER WORLD THERE MY MANA WILL ALWAYS BE REPLENISHING ITSELF WITHOUT NEED OF EATING ANY HUMAN!!!!!"

Being excited the barrier weakened enough for her voice to be heard the other tenant living responded back with a banging on the wall.

"HEY!!!I AM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!ITS 2 AM IN THE MORNING!!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OJII-SAN!!! I AM CELEBRATING HERE GO GET ARRESTED BY THE POLICE OR SOMETHING"

"WAAAAH?!"

Sae had come to a wonderful plan, she wasn't going to become a monster and make people suffer because of her. In that world she was no longer be a hero, she would be whatever she wanted to be. A new story was beginning right now. A reset to everything she experienced.

28