Prologue 2: Air Trip With The Magical Girl And Her Friends
452 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue: Air Trip With The Magical Girl And Her Friends

Grem called out to them which gave Sae all sorts of red flags she never knew existed, she mentioned how her parents would be so happy to see her with the hero who defeated the monster horde and the former Demon Lord general together. The carriage was auspiciously large meaning all of them could fit inside, the inside reminded Sae of the limousines from earth. She looked at the changing scenery with Athena-sensei falling asleep in one of the custom made beds which opened up and got in with the casing being a dark glass, she really did design this to be very luxurious. Her eyes now glance over to Grem who feels very in place with this unlike what a usual ruffian adventurer would do, quite composed to the point her curiosity got the better of her.

"So just who is your father anyway Grem? Some big wig adventurer?"

"My father is Viscount Vanderbalt, the ruler of the fourth province ,one of the largest provinces of the kingdom"

""WHAT?!!""

"Yeah I am actually the first born but the tales Father used to tell me at bed time and the idea of becoming an adventurer was so enticing I just asked him and he accepted it saying it might be some great experience HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"I am beginning to doubt his parenting"

"Though Kaa-chan kinda beat him up for it"

"SERVES HIM RIGHT!!!!"

If one considered that Grem was already on the pathway that most doujin artists took to be very cliche plots that would end pretty bad if they were to be taken into account of real life implications, it was only obvious for her mother to beat her father to pulp for casually accepting as if he were buying her a dress. The Viscount and his wife were both adventurers once, commoners who rose to the position of noble through their actions and saving the kingdom time and time again, they were essentially heroes at this point it was no surprise that Grem had the urge to become an adventurer herself because it was in her blood to be adventurous despite it nearly costing her something very precious.

"So you must be the child whose never been to the capital before but is currently known by name, Gremilia Love Vanderbalt"

"Yes that is correct Great Athena-sama"

Athena's doppelgänger appeared to say this in her stead because her real body was still very much sleeping inside of the space she made for herself.

"I see events that can be called coincidences keep on piling on top of each other, Sae I wanted to ask you a couple of questions"

"Fire away"

"When did the symptoms start to show up?"

"After I defeated Orobos, the boss of MITHRAS, my body's age had frozen, my mana kept on increasing and using to such an extent everything mundane I could do would become a spell, my strength was so much I couldn't open a door unless I did it very meekly the entire door would fall apart "

"So you decided to escape before you felt the need to eat human flesh huh?"

"Of course"

"You have caused an apocalypse there"

"I dealt with the angel whose faulty system led to all of this"

"So I see in my status since I have received a similar compensation"

Athena's doppelgänger smiled wryly at the unusual actions of Sae who had become very abnormal breaking common sense as if it were nothing to her.

"So to the royal capital we are going to the king for an audience as I have- Okay what is it?"

Athena stopped speaking midway as she looked at their faces which were speaking far more than their mouths.

"We already know what you're going to say Sensei"

"W-What?"

"It is full of corrupt nobles isn't it?Ain't this obvious from all the light novels and manga I read back at home"

"I instinctively knew that too"

"You are wrong, the nobles of this nation are pretty modest and humble. I can say its the rare cases that exist like about 5"

"I see then we must avoid them at all costs then"

"Umu we must"

"Master if they trouble you I will burn them to a crisp"

"You don't have to go that far Stolas"

"I would and will"

"Hmmmm I think we won't meet them straight away"

"Ah we are about to reach the royal castle prep yourselves up"

Athena's doppelgänger vanished with her real self sitting in its stead wiping her drool from her mouth and fixing her glasses.

"Hai hai"

"Got it"

"Already prepared"

"Yosha!Time to show you guys off to my parents!!"

And so their idle talk in the sky soon ended as the carriage landed on the royal grounds.

11