Chapter 7: The Magical Girl Gets A Disciple Who She Doesn’t Know How To Teach Part 1
411 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: The Magical Girl Gets A Disciple Who She Doesn't Know How To Teach Part 1

It was an unbelievable disaster the same type as the event when Stolas came to her and requested that she wanted to be her servant, Sae in her entire life up until this point had never taught anyone before and even when she was tasked with the duty of doing so she would fail dismally, she had issues thoroughly explaining things. She was sort of a useless genius who did things on her own and at her pace, quite similar to that overpowered hero with a robot disciple. She scratched the back of her head as she stared at Karin her disciple who was wearing a child like face of delight with glittering eyes that shined in immense respect for her. Honestly how did it come to this? Sae asked herself as she downright stared at the situation first she needed to pacify this fan before it went ridiculous. She had an idea but it would involve her lying was this the way that overpowered hero felt whilst looking for actual ways to train his disciple?

"First thing that you must do Karin is I want you to familiarize yourself with the magic of this world. The fundamentals of magic, go to the castle and study!"

"Yes Shishou!"

Karin suddenly ran from the street they were in as soon as Sae finished what she was saying, she was resembling a certain animal that would fetch sticks that are thrown from afar, ah a dog. Yes she resembled a dog. Sae began to ponder on what was her next plan of action, there was the possibility of running away however she was very well known by the people of the kingdom and her abilities would rat her out easily. And then there was the issue of the unusually shady and suspicious king. Stolas stared at Sae as if waiting for her to say something.

"Stolas"

"Yes my master"

"Investigate the shadows of the capital, find clues as to how the king gained his power and throne. Leave no stone unturned"

"By your will. Request to change appearance"

"You're allowed"

Stolas took out a suspicious black mask from her storage pockets putting it on her face as she does so. Her outward appearance started to change as she turned into a beautiful woman in her late twenties with the same red hair as Stolas but still in a maid uniform going out like a ninja she disappears from sight. There were several things which were very possible to the situation that was occurring right now. It was now time to ask the almighty spell named Wisdom King Metatron for help to calculate the conclusions.

1. The king is a puppet controlled by a higher power such as the demons in order to shake the nations apart

Conclusion: Probability drastically dropped to 1%

2. While acting good on the surface but completely rotten on the inside the king has some shady business with the underworld and became king through assassinations and fraud

Conclusion: Probability has risen to 100%

Now that she had gathered her thoughts on the matter, using her observation skills it was obvious the entire court excluding her, Stolas as well as the Hero were all affected by the mass hypnosis. The problem at hand was figuring out what was the source of power that kept everyone like this as well as getting close enough to canceling the effects of the hypnosis. Sae felt her shoulders droop slightly as the heavy arm of duty had rested on them and they were screaming he should be killed and this flag would end immediately after such happened. Sae finally got an inn where she could rest in, falling on the comfy bed as she does so with no thoughts whatsoever. After a few moments in dreamland not a certain pink puff but sleeping she felt an extra softness on herself opening her eyes after sighing seeing that it was Stolas dressed in her maid uniform in her loli state.

"I have found some useful information that can topple the king easily"

"Great but what the hell are you straddling me for?"

"Cause this is the best position I could think of to talk to master without fail"

"YOU JUST SAID POSITION DIDN'T YOU?!"

Stolas gets even closer to the extent they could feel each other's breaths, on the level one might misunderstand once again. It could be said that if Sae moved in anyway she would definitely end up kissing Stolas one way or another thus was trying her best to get her off.

"This is so embarrassing seriously move out of the way I need to go to the royal castle before-"

Before Sae even got to finish her sentence a loud smash on the door occurred revealing the Hero who was wearing a beautiful smile as if she was an angel. Speak of the devil and it will come huh?

"I HAVE COME SHISHO!!!!!Eh?"

Karin froze as she stared at this scene and who would blame her for it, the person who was her teacher and revered god was interested in such acts.

"Hohohohohoho I see Shishou loves these kind of stuff eh?My love for your greatness has increased even more❤️!Um Shishou if you don't mind how about I join in too in your little love nest..."

"NO DON'T MISUNDERSTAND I AM STRAIGHT!!!I DON'T LIKE THESE KINDA THINGS GET OFF ME STOLAS!!"

"As you wish my Master"

The misunderstanding grew even deeper as Karin started to make unnatural passes at Sae but it soon got fixed as Karin had to go back and learn some more stuff. Sae sighed as she started to curse the protagonists of shounen manga who experienced this and merely accepted it as pure accidents.

"It is time for me to visit the Adventurer's Guild, shouldn't take time to reach there?"

Sae gets up from the bed and dresses using magic locking her door with magic before she gets out. She exits the inn and head straight to the Guild. She asks for directions as this was still within the first hours of the morning, Sae reaches a pretty fancy building that looks like a building from her world. It was made out of reinforced stone which was unique to this world and had glass panels for windows, it was rather tall like any building would for its importance. Sae enters and the doors slide open.

"Hou?"

This was something that Athena-sensei definitely created it made her wonder what else was made in this high tech Adventurer's Guild. Within it was a space that looked pretty civil and organized almost like a cafe with a board where quests were neatly pinned up, adventurers were coming in and out of this space to make orders for beer and food and such. Sae was proud of what Athena-sensei had done to this place it looked fresh and new, she heads towards the receptionist's area and immediately shows off her guild card to her who begins to make a clatter of noises.

"You are the new Rank A adventurer of Edelweiss?!Pleased to make your acquaintance I will inform the Guild Master right away"

"Thank you"

She waited as she sat in the seat that was offered for her then a big man with muscles ripped through his entire body difficult to hide even under leather armor and a skinhead that was hard to forget came through. Uwa its happening again Sae thought as she watched him stride by with the intent to do harm

"Hey brat I heard you are the new rank A adventurer everyone's been talking about, is that true?"

"Yes and what of it?"

"HAH!!!IF A WOMAN LIKE YOU IS A HIGH CLASS ADVENTURER THEN I SHALL BE A S RANK ONE!!!SO IF I BEAT YOU HERE I SHALL BE EVEN HIGHER THAN YOU, SO WHA-?!"

"Quit your yapping you weak goblin"

Sae had already been several steps ahead of him thus taking care as to not damaging the building her sensei made she punched him and teleported him outside where he was to be found unconscious. From this day on everyone in the guild tried to emulate the Teleport Punch that Sae did but that is another story to tell.

"So anyone else wants to be teleport punched?"

Everyone in the guild male and female alike shook their heads because they were afraid of her crazy strength. The receptionist was having a cramped smile as she saw this.

"Um Sae-sama the Guild Master will see you now"

"That is the rumored dragon slayer huh?"

"She is so strong"

"As to send Gudou to the sky like that is just......"

Sae got up from her seat and began to make her way up the stairs with the sounds of talking happening right after. After so many rooms for offices she reaches the one with a gold plate written Guild Master and sighs before entering but what she found was....

"Pleased to make your acquaintance Hoshikawa Sae-dono nanoja"

The guildmaster spoke in a strange tone which beguiled her appearance, she spoke like an old man despite looking like she was 14!Yes this was the appearance of the famed lolibaba! She had light blonde hair and grass green eyes wearing a red mantle over her black shirt and skirt like a certain guild knight neko she knew from a game she enjoyed to play often on earth. She had long pointed ears wearing a very dignified look which made her look like a smug brat in Sae's eyes but in others like a kind young onee-chan.

"No please call me Sae-chan Guildmaster-sama"

"Understood nanoja. If I may looking at some of your skills using appraisal I have a question"

"Fire away"

"Are you able to dethrone the king from his throne?"

"Yes"

"Most likely I haven't been affected by the king's hypnosis because of my status effect resistance and anti-mind control skills so I faked my servitude in order to live a fine life but it seems one with strength has come to reassure me that we may have a chance nanoja"

"Well that makes four of us"

"Eh?There are more nanoja?!"

"Yes, me , my maid, and Karin"

"The Hero who is madly infatuated with you nanoja"

"Yeah, a question of my own. What happened for this scumbag to reach to the top of kinghood"

"Well he rose from the bottom of the underworld to the top using bribery, assassination and other underhanded trickery."

"What is the plan here and what would you add to the mix?"

"Well simple I can rig the stage for your fight with the Hero whilst you help the Hero grow even more stronger."

"I see it's a good plan Ms. Uh"

"Maria Wright"

"I will be in your care from now on"

12