Chapter 15: The Tournament Part 4: Hero Vs Hero
131 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15: The Tournament Part 4: Hero Vs Hero

The climax was here and now everyone was nervous, it was obvious that the last person who would end the tournament would be the Hero. One after another class F had shown the world its true colors, a dragonborn monk, a cleric who could fight at close quarters, a mage who could use otherworldly abilities to her aid and now as they waited it was time for the Hero to face her own challenge. Karin stood with her katana struck in the ground with determined eyes, her gaze was looking at the empty seat of her one and only Shishou. 

“Hmm it seems Sae-chan is not here at the moment what happened?” (Class C teacher)

“I do not know but it seems she used a high tier teleportation spell” (Bandor)

“All of these fights are giving me a stomach ache” (Heinz)

“Just hang in there Heinz no one can broadly defeat the Hero that easily” (Class B teacher)

“You would think that you idiots would learn from the previous matches that the students of that woman are monsters, what more the one who is coming” (Heinz)

They remained silent as Sae who was gone had now returned and a swirl of cloud and mist had landed on the stage. The name of the challenger had revealed itself.

FELT ROSALIA VS. KARIN MIYAMOTO

The smoke clears revealing the princess of the Rosalia Kingdom but she is completely different from when they last saw her, they knew she was the strongest in class F but remained because she adored her comrades and as a result she became even stronger with her aura being on par as with the hero’s. Her once blood red hair had turned into a silvery white just like Sae’s and her eyes were crimson in color with the potentness of blood, her black suit was highly attractive that it led many an eye to look at its fine details in her hand was a cross hilted sword, Karin was the same as always as she smiled and waved at the crowd.

“The time has come to see whether Felt’s intense training has paid off or not” (Ryujin)

“It certainly has that I can say for sure” (Green)

“She who became a friend to us failures will certainly succeed in bringing down the Hero or at least reaching a draw” (Dantalion)

“I can see that Shishou has made you into a similar being as I, shall we start this or not?”

“Of course we can”

To everyone it seemed that the two had vanished without a trace but those with a super keen eye they swept their swords into each other with the ground cracking from all over, these two gave each other distance before heading into each other again. The red lines on Felt’s suit began to glow brightly as she fought using the speed she had acquired from the hellish training she got. Karin was doing the same as their swords went against each other, to the ear it sounded like a chorus of bells ringing but to the eye it seemed as those flashes of light was hitting each other and becoming more and more brighter by the minute.

“You are strong, just as strong as I”

“Thank you, likewise may we get serious”

“Indeed”

They briskly walk towards each other with a pace that created tension within the crowd, then that walk turned into sprinting as they dove into each other creating a loud crash of swords which made them pull back for a short interval before they enter a zone of hitting each other’s swords at high speed, this reproduces the sound and effect of lightning and thunder. Karin after all that time attacking aggressively kicks Felt away from herself who sheathes her sword which had taken the form of a katana, she plunges her hand into a black space and pulls out a gun which she fires at Felt who blocks all of the bullets at break neck speed causing the crowd to be in awe, she sends a slash that materializes in a crimson color whilst Karin smiles and blocks it with her own sword. Several slices of such a kind occur as they home beckon their way to Karin who dodges out of the way, a mistake as Felt had planned that to be the result with her clashing against her sword whilst she is kneeling down but that too is quickly destroyed as Karin sweeps an low kick that Felt leaps backwards away from. She reaches the wall and walks against it pushes herself against it accelerating towards Karin swinging her sword. The two clash into each other once more creating a sound bubble that that shrieks out from the space breaking every single glass that is within the city.

“So this is a battle amongst heroes, I thought I would die before I saw it”

“You do know that this is not their full strength”

“Sae-sama?!”

“They are merely displaying the showcase strength they have in reserve, this is around 5% at most .In other words they are being showoffs”

Their power at 5% was staggering as the arena was now screaming in full fear as it was likely to be destroyed, they dashed towards each other and clashed separating before going back to each other again making the arena tremble from the impact. Their sword skills was beyond that of knights and royal guards, like water the fluidity of their swords swept past the air creating a swift sound that could cut even the air itself, like lightning cracks of light was escaping from the sound of the rumble of thunder. Felt dove backwards with Karin doing the same, she smiled as she touched her katana as she pointed it at her, the sword extended and began to reach her making a huge crack that was as elaborate as a spider’s web in the wall. Having seen that attack Karin was now wary to approaching her but she went right at her anyway, as she dodged the first attack she smiled she had caught her prey. She feels a premonition as she sees Felt’s smile and sees the sword bounce and rush towards her, it was more than dangerous as she had no time to dodge thus had to take it on a spot that was not lethal. By the time she did Felt had already arrived, the distance between them was great but she had already cut that distance down to nil. Her strength which she hadn’t shown truly displayed itself as she threw Karin back using brute force something that even Rin was unable to do. She hit the ground a bit before hopping back up on her feet expecting the next attack she sheathes her sword once more and goes into a stance with her eyes closing as she does so. Karin immediately dashes towards her so she doesn’t do the attack that she wants to do. But she is too late as a crimson aura covers her body and now surrounds her inside of a ring manner. She opens her eyes.

“Heaven’s Shattering Cry”

A mass of slashes occurs as they cut through the very fabric of space and time with Karin creating a layer of protection on herself as the entire world faded into monochrome colors with the crowd itself being confused about the situation they found themselves. They were unable to speak because this was a realm of absolute silence, even the highest ranking of adventurers were reduced to mere children within this realm. 

“Espada Del Heroe”

Karin spoke Spanish words that meant the sword of the hero, with her sword beginning to glow a dark blue color with a black hue concentrated at the middle. Felt sheathed her katana as the glass world of black and white shatters back into color with Karin protecting herself from it as she makes a beeline for Felt who touches the hilt of her katana once more with a growing smile on her face. As soon as Karin enters her weapon range she quick draws the katana from its sheath as they begin to swing violently at each other. Their swordplay was like an art show to true swordsmen, and to magic casters it was like a dream that would go on and on forever as these two were about to reach the very pinnacle of combat itself. In an act of pure concentration they both directed their swords away from each other and to the being who was making his way towards them, the slender sword of the katana and the heavy brunt of the long sword made their way across even dimensions as they cut the intruder who wanted to interrupt their match together.

“Isn’t that?!”

“The Sword Saint Grant!”

“They attacked him whilst he was still in the abyss of the teleportation spell?!”

“There is a limit to one being ridiculous!”

Grant having seen the battle had come here from the royal capital to battle these two, it was natural to draw the Sword Saint near when a festival of swords was occurring. 

“I must say your battle is too exciting, I could feel it all the way from the Capital my heart which yearned for a battle as this was pounding, now please allow this old man to taste his blood”

“Hmph so be it”

“Alright best try to keep up”

It was allowed because even Bandor wanted to see how far these girls would go with Grant inside of the stage. The two looked at each other and danced towards him driving their swords at him who had been surprised only but a moment he uses the force of dropping backwards to propel his body to releasing his sword which in turn blocked the first attack and his fist to smack away the second one. Without a moment’s rest he saw the feet of Felt who he had raised like a daughter leap upwards as she dropped a kick from above that made the pressure on the ground under his feet shatter instantly but that was not it Karin was smoothly arriving at his position leading the blunt of her sword on his body sending him flying. He stood back up tasting his own blood for the first time in a long time but sees these two girls were already in front of him before he could swing his tremendous sword down on both of them, they had already to set their attacks into motion by simultaneously pincering their attacks into his body. He escaped the last one and dragged his body away from them, these two were dangerous he knew that body and soul but he couldn’t just allow himself to not do his signature move at least once. 

“DASH CROSS!!”

He swept his sword into a downward pose as he poured all his mana into it and slashed at both of them, but the two vanished from his sight. 

“”Unison Skill: Distortion””

This was a skill that they had created together as Heroes and set the stone in the mark as the second to do unison skills, they made a dash of sword slashes at his body which had been already scarred before giving him a punch from the scabbards of their swords which sent him flying once again this time he was knocked out cold. The stage was silent as they watched the two seemingly smile at each other.

“I thoroughly enjoyed our match together, I hope we can truly fight at full strength next time.”

“Same here. So are we comrades or what?”

“Definitely however to myself I consider you to be a worthy rival in the pursuit of being a true magical girl”

“Heh, same here as well. Me and everyone else have graduated and will now live our lives as champions of strength”

“What’s your next plan?”

“The subjugation of the Dragon Lords”

“How interesting”

“May we meet again at the Demon King’s Palace, should the tides of fate say we should kill the Demon King”

“Agreed.”

“Your name is Felt Rosaria right?”

“No, that is no longer my name. I long forgotten my name when Lance put his hypnosis on me, but you can call me Alpha, Alpha Rosaria.”

“Fufufufu pleased to meet you Alpha”

The two fist bumped each other before heading away from each other and going to their respective sections. That day another Hero had been born, the crowd was still shocked by the beings that entered the stage.

“Excuse Sae-sama”

Heinz bowed down to the extent his head literally touched the ground.

“I am a fool please forgive my insolence and I pray you forget I ever existed”

“Oya? Sure, just don’t be too cocky and arrogant. Learn as you go about in life.”

“Yes I will certainly do so”

Heinz’s sanity had clearly dropped, he was proud of his class but never in his wildest dreams did he imagine that class F, the dropout class would beat his and even strive to become stronger. It was maddening thus he swallowed his pride and crushed his humiliation. Sae smiled as she went to go get some snacks and congratulate her students who had teleported away from the school, in effort of them not being pressured by everyone to join their organization. But the clouds of darkness were looming above the school grounds.

4