Side Chapter 2: They Who Knew Of The Hero’s Summoning
256 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Side Chapter 2: They Who Knew Of The Hero's Summoning

"Well things have gotten interesting and all of this information is so intriguing"

"What is it my Queen?"

"Well then George I shall keep you up to date with what is going on with the world"

The young voice responded with a gleeful cheer as she gave off the information with ease, if one did not notice her royal aura then one would be gravely making a mistake, this girl sitting on a throne inside of a palace under the eternal night sky was not ordinary by any chance she was a vampire but not just any vampire. She was the legendary True Ancestor, a breed of vampires who held unbelievable amount of power through the ages and witnessed the passage of time as she lived. She wore a dress of jet black with her crimson eyes showing undiluted joy over the news she heard, she had pointed ears which seemed to compliment her eyes, her long light pink hair rested over her shoulders and reached her waist as she sat comfortably on her throne.

"My sources have told and shown me that the Hero of this age has been summoned and for the first time in ages the Hero is a female with lots of potential for strength and such."

"My Queen I fail to understand makes this girl so special"

"All the previous heroes could only hold about one or two attributes, at most it was three but never all attributes for magic, they did great things and failed to kill the Demon King and died, unlike the other Heroes who were men who were either useless children who were students in school or middle aged men who were dreaming of making love to races like the elves in return for killing the Demon King as well as making harems out of different races she doesn't seem to be interested in much except growing stronger, so why is she suddenly so important compared to the other heroes? She can gain very powerful allies, for example we have the saint who was born in the Theocracy a docile looking child who pretends she is all holy and such but has a hint of insanity to her making her ideal for both light and dark magic, and then there is the monster slayer who made the dragon general her own maid, out of all the options running in my mind she is the most dangerous."

"I now understand thank you for enlightening this useless one"

"It is nothing much George we expect much from these people, now then Gilbert Lancevot come forth"

"Yes Milady"

"You have done well for the past thousand years or so, I am grateful"

Gilbert's face lightens up despite its paleness as he smiles to hear her praise him and his efforts.

"But"

"?"

"Your reward is death"

"WHY?!"

"Simple. Beginning 600 years ago you have been plotting to dethrone me because someone , actually George here , whispered into your ears that you can do it if you act like my noble servant whilst amassing weapons that could kill a True Ancestor. This was a test to see your loyalty but its obvious you have failed, I am God here I know everything that happens with my servants and their little unpleasant hobbies. So I have a sweet request from you that must be achieved"

"....What is it My Lady?!I will do everything in order to atone for my sin!!"

"Please be erased from my wonderful palace"

"N-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Blood Maiden"

The sounds of heavy church bells are heard as suddenly from the shadows a being is rapidly coming into this world, after the bells stop ringing what is left behind is the figure of a woman with long tree branch like wings with countless leaf like feathers made entirely out of blood, her dress is that of a young maiden going into a wedlock with her face being shown as extremely beautiful excluding the True Ancestor who sat on her throne smiling, one would say this was an art piece that would outlast many years however to those who were to die it was a grotesque nightmare.

"Begin the Blood Chorus"

"Your will is my life's purpose"

Who has ever heard of a spell that had a will of its own?This should apply to several things such as summoning spells but not a literal spell that was born from one's magic this meant that the True Ancestor was one of the only beings who could achieve this as the blood maiden walked forward with a slow step like a woman being led to her husband.

"Step awa-"

Unable to mention the next word Gilbert was skewered within an instant, his eyes showing the intense fear and pain that he was feeling throughout his body, next like a spider seen by an expert he is trapped within a glass dome which quickly ignites into flames. Regenerating in this situation was nothing but impossible because of the anti-vampire measures that were done in conjunction with a legendary vampire hunter who unwittingly taught the True Ancestor all of his techniques before being sent off to infinite despair and living as a ghoul without limbs nor eyes and only half a jaw, this was the eternal punishment of the vampire hunter as such was written on his chest at the front of her palace.

"For the first time I might find myself a worthy bride, I Lilia Elizabeth Franciosse shall truly be happy and have some fun after all this time, don't disappoint me Hero and Dragonslayer!!"

In a distant land there was a palace which was filled with furniture yet void of any life, in the moonlight it seemed abandoned yet beautiful like a piece of work by a strange noble but for those who knew what this palace was built for it wasn't as empty as it looked this was the location of where the Maou's little sister began her meetings, the Palace of Solitude. Upon entering the room she sat on the throne which was made from exquisitely crafted human bones with the cushioning being the warm fur of high class Fenrir which grew to maturity only to be killed she staring around the room with the table which had white chairs that were quickly filled up by her generals who gathered around except for the one who failed her, Fafnir who was akin to a mascot of the Deva Kings as well as her favorite but due to an misunderstanding she ended up saying words that were a fit to sound like she was demoting her, her greatest mistake as she was her best friend before being her servant. Her pearly white skin had never seen such a thing called sunlight or at least it seemed like it, her lapis lazuli eyes shined pithing a sea of pitch black wearing a dress full of frills of the same color, for the past 100 years she had been protecting her people from the humans after her brother fell to the blade of the Hero, none had any complaints for her taking this position for herself as she had exemplary skills as a leader even enlisting different manners of demihumans other demons such as orcs, urges, trolls, goblins, beastkin, giants and as of late the dark elves this made her a formidable enemy towards the humans, the only thing which only she could consider being a mistake within her own career as a leader was when she accepted a human child who was betrayed and abandoned by one of the Hero's allies fortunately the man that girl was under was training her and conditioning her heart to hating those who abandoned her it had been about 50 years since then and she had been given an elixir that would extend her life to the same amount that a demon lives however as she noticed earlier on that girl was very much obsessed with her captain there was a word that the Hero once said in mere mention of her which surfaced from her memories, a yandere. She turned her eyes to each and every one of her generals and sighed within her mind as she knew that despite her doing so many things for them and everyone else they had a backup plan to overthrow her using the human girl as a chess piece how did she know of this? She had a general understanding of their personalities and one of them being so careless as to writing such within their diary, one of the biggest godsends was if she was to act horribly with the captain of that girl it would be the end of her, a public humiliation and degrading act would be done she made sure to keep that captain and the girl as close together as lovebirds one shouldn't disturb no matter what, she was effective in keeping their chess piece on hold. Because of her sources she found out the new Hero was summoned and smiled when she heard the news as this was the news that she needed for her to make her own moves unbeknownst to these Deva Kings.

"The Hero is unexpectedly a female"

"Eh?"

"Yes the Hero is a female, it is a first time in history that a female Hero has appeared so I am guessing she is going to be very strong. As for that girl's Hero have made the preparations to summon back to this world"

"Splendid!"

"Unlike the other Heroes who only seemed to be defeated by other means such as their greed for money, power and women she seems to be opposite and merely inspired by this 'fantasy' world to protect its people from the evil demons"

"Is there any way for us to prepare?"

She was already deep in thought and smiled whispering under her breath.

"Yes there is a way, we must make our troops even stronger from this point, looking for ancient artifacts if we will. It looks like I am going to have some fun after all"

"As expected of our leader"

The generals were busying themselves on the thoughts of epic fights with this New Hero but the Maou's little sister had other plans for the Hero.

8